1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

@C IS i can totally understand how you felt right now. i'm suffering with withdrawal syndrome too :(

for now, i'm working with book 1 summary, starting from their reconciliation after the rape scene. i work in slow pace though since i'm quite busy & tired with real life. so please be patient & stay addicted ^^! (not sure how & when will this summary be done though :sweatingbullets:)

Yes please. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!! Thank you so much!! :D 

P.s. I'm lazy to read any novel. I'll always choose to watch a show than to read a book. So, I'm very thankful for spoilers here. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

It's not WZ. Too many tattoo, definitely not my BLY :heart::)

That's Johnny's friend, Bor Fang.  I think they've been friend for years now.  

On another note, Johnny and Timmy have surpassed 1 mil votes and are in first and second place!  Wohoo!  Keep up the good vote.  Happy voting!

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Nurhaci.png

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Every night, GH stands at the basin and scrubs.

BLY finally realises why GH can run over 10 kilometres so easily, but, when he washes just one piece of clothes, his face and ears turn red, and he breathes heavily.

Only Guhai would get turned on while hand-washing someone's underwear :mellow::sweatingbullets: Thanks @alvinboi!

• Like 3

@alvinboi Thank you for the summary and comparison! Oooh... this episode is already so sweet but the novel version is even sweeter! 

I love how GH always touches BLY and BLY looks back to check on GH. Those unconscious gestures are the ultimate symbol of love, GH! Why did you not notice that!? 

Anyway, Johnny and Zhouzhou are also doing those gestures. The conclusion is....? *laugh maniacally* 

• Like 7

after reading above spoiler im laughing too loud...Like mother like son is too perfect..How can JY break lock and come with informing his son..She is too maniac,psyco...In ep 15 when GH says the eggs i cook arent tasty and BLY says why dont you ask me the taste of water you boil..I really like how they compare cooking skills with boiling egg...I really like christmas story in novel...Even though the scene in ep is good too..but the dialogue GH asks BLY "You are afraid that I am feeling cold, yet you are embarrassed to say so. Isn't that why you are so persistent on not putting on the jacket?" ..this made my day...i can happily sleep now...no matter how much i read i still want to read...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tea4two said:

That's Johnny's friend, Bor Fang.  I think they've been friend for years now.  

Thanks for the info! Gonna include the name in my fanfic *squee*

Do you know which city Johnny is at now?

• Like 1

I was looking at the number of votes and realised something. Can you guys screenshot the number of votes when it hits 1201314 for both WZ & JY? If you guys happen to see that number, that is.

1201314 sounds similar to 我爱你一生一世 "I love you forever & always"

Omg... I'm too addicted... Save me... :sweatingbullets:

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, guhai said:

Only Guhai would get turned on while hand-washing someone's underwear :mellow::sweatingbullets: Thanks @alvinboi!

There must be some science behind this. Lol! xD

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@alvinboi Thank you for the summary and comparison! Oooh... this episode is already so sweet but the novel version is even sweeter! 

I love how GH always touches BLY and BLY looks back to check on GH. Those unconscious gestures are the ultimate symbol of love, GH! Why did you not notice that!? 

Anyway, Johnny and Zhouzhou are also doing those gestures. The conclusion is....? *laugh maniacally* 

I think they somewhat realise each other's change in behavior. BLY doesn't detest GH's touch anymore and GH just falls deeper into his addiction. Aaww GH... <3

• Like 5

1 hour ago, C IS said:

@mchansk07 keep fighting .. thank you .. i will never get enough of them .. thank you so much for your hardwork .. sorry for bothering you alot, some of you are our hope to get a dosed of them ..

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! wiiling to wait ..

why tired of your real life ? keep fighting, we still have our addiction :):):) ..

@C IS nah, i'm just a bit tired with overload works, no biggie :sweatingbullets: thanks for the concern anyway :)

how about you? why a bit sad today? jiayou, my fellow addict :D!! *send a bear hug & cheers from addicted land* 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thanks for the info! Gonna include the name in my fanfic *squee*

Do you know which city Johnny is at now?

Right now Johnny is back in Shanghai after his very first film shooting for Demon Girl.  He'll go back to Beijing on the third.  I guess he's taking a day to say goodbye to all his Shanghai friends as I think he might be making his permanent location in Beijing now since their studio (or his Broker...aka Assistant) is running from the office in Beijing.  

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparisons for Episode 15 [Work-in-progress]

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, Jiang Yuan = JY

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 112 & 113. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts. Lastly, chapter titles have been translated as well.

I’ll edit this post and make a new post, once this is completed. :)

1. Ch. 112: Officially independent

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from episode: The morning after Jiang Yuan visited their love-nest

GH woke up early at 5 to get breakfast from Aunty Zou's shop, kissing asleep BLY on the face before leaving. When BLY woke up and was brushing his teeth, GH was putting breakfast into plates inside the kitchen. BLY counted and roughly knew the time GH woke up. When they were eating, BLY questioned about the breakfast arrangement. In the end, GH shoved half an egg into BLY's mouth. xD

When they were heading out and taking the lift down, GH turned around and put up a very terrifying face, which caught BLY off guard and scared him. The cold weather made their bicycle freezing cold as well and so they walked to school instead.

// And the novel writes:

BLY didn't nap at all through the whole afternoon. He was not sure if it is because of the extra half an hour of sleep in the morning. GH was very proud, thinking that it was his credit. During lesson, he always likes to reach his hand out towards BLY's back. Sometimes, it is unintentional. He only wants to give it a few touches. There are not any evil thoughts. He just wants to make sure that he is there.

Initially whenever GH touches BLY, BLY always will be very alert. Sometimes, he also will turn around and scold him a few words. But now, he completely will not do so. Even when GH is behaving himself throughout a lesson, he will glance towards his back subconsciously to check if GH is fine or not.

//

At noon, their school ended. Both of them got some quick bites, went back home, and found out that the door was unlocked again. They saw Jiang Yuan (JY) in the kitchen, and soon after, realised that she broke the lock herself. GH was impressed by what some people meant by, "Like mother like son". JY told them that she will be taking care of them and coming over here every noon and evening. Then, BLY & JY argued. JY said she misses him and wants to take care of him now. GH guaranteed her that he will take care of BLY, and warned her sternly that she might not see them tomorrow if she insists on coming. Sure enough, she didn't come again.

// And the novel writes:

BLY really stayed on in at GH's place.

And his stay continues for 2 weeks. Other than going back home on weekends, the rest of his time is spent here. Both of their lives follow a regular pattern. GH wakes up half an hour earlier than BLY, gets breakfast, and waits for BLY to wake up to have breakfast together. BLY feels guilty, tells GH to take turns to get breakfast, but GH rejects immediately, saying BLY doesn't know how to drive and he knows. So, in the afternoon, when he is free, BLY will get GH to teach him to drive. In the evening, after dinner and a short rest, they will go down to work out. They head to the gym or the basketball hall. They will not return home till they get sweaty all over.

After coming back home, they will have a hot bath and use the rest of their time to do their lovely things.

Both of them never quarrel; they are surprisingly peaceful. And the reason is that they do not have much to quarrel over. It is okay for the house to be dirty; both of them don't bother. It is okay for the rinsing products to be out of place; they use what they see. They will never argue over which TV channel to watch, since both of their preferences are so similar...

Of course, the biggest problem is still on food.

GH promised by mouth to cook for BLY. And indeed, he did. BLY's highest appraisal for GH's culinary skill is "Never die from poisoning". Yes. He can still eat the food after closing his eyes and blocking his nose. Of course, GH also has his best-cooked dish, which is cooking an egg. He cooks that everyday and whenever he does, the egg is fully-cooked. BLY will always give him a praise every time.

So, when they go back home on weekends, Aunty Zou will stare and be speechless when she sees both of her sons dashing towards the dining table like starved wolves. They will eat an amount so large that it can feed over ten people, and say that they still need more food. On the Sunday afternoon when they leave, Aunty Zou will pack a lot of food for BLY & GH, and remind them to put the food into the fridge. These food can last them for a week. Even so, Aunty Zou will send food over to BLY & GH when she has the time.

Of course, when it comes to doing laundry, GH is always committed to do his duties.

GH's clothes are thrown into the washing machine while BLY's clothes are hand-washed by GH. BLY always persuade him to use the machine directly, but GH insists to hand-wash them. Due to this, BLY feels very touched. But later on, BLY realises that GH didn't hand-wash all of his clothes. GH does that selectively. Some time later, BLY finds out that GH only hand-washes one item, and that is BLY's underwear.

Every night, GH stands at the basin and scrubs.

BLY finally realises why GH can run over 10 kilometres so easily, but, when he washes just one piece of clothes, his face and ears turn red, and he breathes heavily.

//

2. Parts of Ch. 113: Two people's Christmas eve

Reveal hidden contents

More details from the novel:

// Excerpt 1: The gift of scarf

After breakfast, their bodies were all warmed up. Before leaving the house, GH made BLY put on a thick feather-padded jacket over his clothes.

"Have you seen before anyone wearing a feather-padded jacket over a cotton-padded one?"

BLY found it stupid, and took off the feather-padded jacket.

"I want you to put it on, so put it on. You are not a girl. Why are you wearing so thin? For others to see?" GH's tone was rather stern. He wanted that feather-padded jacket to be put on BLY no matter what.

BLY refused to budge at all, "Then why aren't you wearing one?"

GH replied with much vigour, "I'm not feeling cold."

"I'm not feeling cold too," BLY shouted back.

GH pointed at BLY's forehead, "Are you asking for trouble?"

BLY gave the same reply, "I am not wearing it. What can you do?"

GH grinded his teeth, rubbed his finger against BLY's forehead, took a few big steps into his room, and brought a feather-padded jacket. He put it on and raised his chin, telling BLY to put it on as well.

BLY not only put on the feather-padded jacket, but also took out a scarf. He put it onto GH's neck. GH was walking in front, and suddenly felt his neck warm up. Looking down, he saw a piece of dark red scarf wrapped around his neck sloppily.

Turning his head back, he saw BLY's expressionless face.

GH felt as if he just woke up from a dream, and asked without a second thought, "You are afraid that I am feeling cold, yet you are embarrassed to say so. Isn't that why you are so persistent on not putting on the jacket?"

BLY neither admitted nor denied that.

An indescribable sense of satisfaction struck his heart. GH pulled BLY over by his shoulders. The force of his hands was very impactful, but the tone of his words were very gentle, "Yin Zi, you are really nice to me."

BLY gave GH a glance, and replied, "Not as nice as you did to me."

GH purposely asked, "How nice am I to you?"

"You are so nice to me that it is so stupid."

Er... What kind of appraisal is that? GH feels a little dizzy.

BLY's mouth seemed to be showing a smile. It was not obvious but very moving. It was like a field of snow. Even though it is still, it lifts the mood of the whole world.

//

Missing from episode:

GH & BLY were late for class. Everyone was outside clearing the snow and so they went to help too. In the end, everyone had a snowball fight. BLY found GH to be smart as they had two layers of jackets. When one was wet, they had the other to wear.

Excerpt 2: The gloves from someone else

GH still didn't even try to hide. He patted BLY's shoulder, and said, "A girl gave me this piece of scarf. She said she made it herself. What do you think she is trying to tell me?"

BLY gave a cold sigh, "She has fallen for you."

GH was very satisfied with BLY's reaction, but not feeling good enough, he continued to ask, "So, do you think I should give it back to her? She made it for me with good thoughts. If I return it, it will be so hurtful to her."

"Keep it then."

GH wanted to say more. BLY reached his hand out to stop him, "Stop bothering me with your troubles."

In other words, do whatever you like!

GH paused for a moment, and said, "How about this? I'll put it on."

BLY's back shook fiercely.

GH tapped BLY's shoulders again, "Turn around and see if it looks good?"

BLY ignored GH. Two of his cheeks were clenching tight. His eyes were chilly.

GH laughed lightly, and muttered to himself, "Nevermind. I think I'll return it to her. Since I don't like her, I should not give her false hopes." Actually, he had never opened the bag.

BLY's frozen muscles suddenly relaxed. Even he didn't realise it himself. He was so very mindful. Actually, GH could have gone a little further so as to make it even more apparent. But, he couldn't bear to do so. He really couldn't bear. Even if he had to tease BLY a little less, he would never want BLY to feel that he is being taken advantage of too much.

//

On a Friday night, after school, GH & BLY went to walk along a busy street.

// Excerpt 3: The exchange of gloves

BLY stopped his steps in front of a small shop. Pointing his finger on the pair of gloves hanging there, BLY asked, "How much is it for a pair?"

"45."

BLY paid for a pair. Just as he was about to pass it to GH, he suddenly realised that GH had disappeared. Turning his head around, he saw GH went to the shop next door and got an exact same pair of gloves.

In the end, GH was the first one to put on the gloves for BLY, and said what BLY wanted to say.

"There's nothing nice to give. Bear with it and keep this."

BLY smiled without much thought, and also put on the pair of gloves in his hands for GH.

You and me are guys. I really can't think of anything to make you happy. So, just get something that is most economical!

//

Missing from the episode: A movie thrill

After that, GH & BLY went to a cinema, where different halls show a specific genre of movies. They watched the films that are full of terror and violence. They got more thrilled as they watched one film after another. By the third film, they were behaving very loudly.

// And the novel writes:

By the time the ending theme of the last movie was played, both of them telepathically leaned their heads towards each other's shoulder, but hit head-to-head. Their eye-bags were dark, but their eyes still shone brightly.

"This 300 yuan was so very well-spent!" GH said.

"This is the best movie session that I had in my whole life," BLY said.

Both of them stayed silent for a few moments, shifted their heads away, looked at each other and smiled. They walked out of the cinema with tired looks on their faces.

//

@C IS Done with what I can finish for tonight! :)

@alvinboi thankyou very much for the amazing translations. i really love the way you explained all the details ^^! 

• Like 5

i think i have ocd while drinking water....i pour water in glass but i dont drink first time...i flush the glass and drink second time...Its a weird habit of me i cant change...Guys do you have ocd of anytype....????

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

@mym999 @gayyoxx Thanks for taking time to compile this. I already put the link on the front page ^^

@lancei Maybe the reason the songs composed by Zhouzhou resonate a lot with the premise of the novel because he read the novel? :w00t:

@alvinboi Even twice the 30-40 minutes train ride, I still couldn't finish your novel comparison for episode 14. Perhaps I giggled too much. Or perhaps my mind wanders the land of rainbow and unicorns and got lost in it.. Or perhaps I kept on stopping every few lines to catch my breath....

Every time this bright red disclaimer appears, I would be like :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: All giddy. Other people in the train probably wanna slap me good for always showing this kind of expression lol.

****** Warning: Restricted content ahead. This is not suitable for the young.******

• In the novel, did Guhai always regard himself as "hubby" and Luoyin as "wifey"? I noticed that there's a lot of Guhai's POV/inner thoughts but seldom for Luoyin, thus, we don't really know what he was thinking, which frustrates me. But I think it could be the writer's choice? Because if she revealed too much of what Luoyin was thinking, then his character would not probably as interesting as it is. Luoyin is such a mystery...
  • See? I told you there's "something" going on between them rolling on the bed & the small talk after that hahaha Them two as long as they touched, we could expect some smuts XD
  • I'm kinda glad that the MJZ saga is omitted from the series although we did miss some sweet scenes and some small fight and make up...
  • How can Luoyin restrain himself so much from getting laid???! Was it his conscience? Was it his insecurity? Doesn't he want to top Guhai or he thought that if he allowed them to go to the next "base", he'd be devoured by Guhai and that scared him?
  • I wonder if Luoyin ever called Guhai "baby" after they reunited again. It's always Guhai who's using the terms of endearment and it shows how much Guhai loves him although I think Luoyin's love for him is no less than Guhai's love for him. Sometimes I pity Guhai. Whenever Luoyin shows just a little of affection towards him, he's already excited like he could fly to the moon and back.
  • I haven't finished backtracking (so maybe you've read other recent spoiler) but "Many years later, GY still remembers that smile" supposed to mean that Guyang for some reason is attracted to Luoyin in the future despite trying to protect his dear cousin Guhai.
  • What kind of identity crisis that they're having? I don't really understand this part. What does this line ""We haven't recognised our current identities, right?" mean? Is it something like they haven't acknowledged their current identity? :huh:
  • Also curious about this. Does Luoyin called Guhai "Da Hai" sometimes? I thought Luoyin is older than Guhai or is it just to emphasise Guhai's physical stature?
  • I wish the scene where they just walk and have fun eating and being playful was aired in the series. It's such a sweet scene. But the part where I LOLed so hard was when Guhai nudged Luoyin when a tall and fierce looking lady passed by them XD Rawr!!

@fritzgerald I highly doubt they'd put sub unfortunately. My friend who bought the Counter Attack DVD said there was no sub. I hope this doesn't deter you from buying the DVD though. We can probably find a subber to sub it but I think we shouldn't be uploading it online so soon and maybe wait 2-3 months when the sales of the DVD has died down. If we want a Season 2, the sales of the DVD must be a success one. That's just my thoughts..

11 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

@thoron Not relevant to your request but I have Twinbed - Trouble I'm in- BLY brought GH to bed and their really first makeout *which was cut, sheeeeeettt*

m4a file of purchased iTunes *hehe*

downloadhere

thank you my friend but i have the mp3s.. what i need are the PICS, so to whoever has the screengrabs i'm lookin for. (see my previous post) please share!

whenever we talk sam, i feel we're lost in translation hehe but anyhow, *hugs and fistbumps*

Also i just got hit by DIGITAL KARMA

So, as you know I've been sharing mp3s of Season 1 Songs.

I kinda took it to myself to add album covers of our GuHai and BaiLouYin..

But also some like this:

jgK2wHP.jpg

because why not? lol.

So last night, i was compiling all the songs that i have for uploading..

I happened to come across a streaming site of ZhouZhou's New Album

this one -->

Xhum8Z4.jpg

(My thoughts: His Studio Version of Walk Slowly is good but I think we've all grown to love the TV version and even the full version of it, that for me those two are better.)

So of course i was happy to get to listen to it but i did not bother downloading the songs thinking it will still be there in the morning.

Sadly, its now gone. Its probably Jin Lulu's fault. Its her way of revenge against me.

Oh well, maybe its all for the best. Because if the song got pirated by (not me lol) then it might affect the sale of the album. So, Let's all support ZhouZhou legally for now..I mean forever. hehe

..But the ones from Hollywood and America, i will gladly share. Hehe

(Disclaimer for the authorities: The mp3s are for evaluation purpose only. We buy them afterwards. Promise)

• Like 4

I think identities means they are brothers or lovers..???if his mom is GHs and his dad is BLYs then every time they kiss and become intimate there wil be a sense of guilt...BLY is a reserved person who cares about what others think and speak..how people view relations etc....i think thats why he said my mom is your aunt and my dad is your uncle...So he doesnt want to acknowledge they are brothers...he want them to be lovers even though he cant express his feelings...

But seriously even though BLY doesnt show in words GH always wants to touch him and they are rather intimate and if he said i love you to GH we no need to wait for second kiddnaping scene for their first time in bed...

Even after 8 years seperation BLY showed possessiveness,jealousy but GH is the first one to tell i like you BLY and BLY said i love you on their wedding day i think..

• Like 1

^

I agree too.

Btw, @alvinboi you're such a blessing to all of us.

Anyway. Kinda think of it. We all know that GuHai and BaiLouYin are irresistible as eff. But would you have acted the same guys? Would you have fallen for your HALF-BROTHER-IN-LAW (that's what they are right?)

I guess that's one of GH and BLY internal struggle when it comes to their "IDENTITIES"

they're like..

"Its weird that we SHARE parents now, but i badly want to SHARE bodily fluids with you too.."

Yes. Like that hehe

• Like 3

Yes. Remember it was previously posted here. Those Pics. And we were wondering where it would be or where it came from.

Those would be the Album Covers of the singles. (Although, i have to say, im just basing on what i see. I dont understand chinese. And i just copy paste it on Google Translate.)

"music.taobao" is that your iTunes my dear Chinese friends?