32 minutes ago, hryy said:

Just some notes on YM vs YQ

Hide contents

The novel itself did not really dwell on their relationship much based on my selective and speed reading :P In part one of the novel, there's one instance YQ asked YM to crossdress and pose as his girlfriend to deter another lady from a senior school from continuing to chase YQ. 

I think the author only into details of them getting together in the spinoff chapters. 8 years later, while YM became a policeman, YQ became a popular actor. They first met after leaving school was when YM was one of the crowd control officers for YQ's fanmeeting or something. YM as usual, was clueless until one of the fans pushed him and he knocked into YQ and realised YQ has became famous. Later on, YQ visited YM's at his place to catch up and YM was joking if he knew it was him, he would just let the fans go after YQ :D At one of their many meetings later, think YQ told YM that he actually remembers his interactions with YM most clearly compared to other incidents during his schooldays. YQ also helped YM to moonlight as extras on some dramas/movies to boost the latter's income (apparently his pay as a policeman is a pittance)

One funny incident involving all 4 of them, was YQ's premier of his first movie as the leading actor. The movie was called "the love letter which arrives late". So the emcee was asking YQ has he ever received a love letter that was late, YQ replied no but he has a love letter that was never sent out. Then the theatre went wild typical of fans and media who are interested in the love life of the actor. BLY and GH was also at the premier invited by YQ. As YQ read out the letter he nvr sent, highlighting the things he did with the person (BLY, who else :D ) deliberately being vague about the person's gender, GH was squeezing BLY's crotch throughout, out of jealousy :D .

Then later as they were watching the movie, YM was sniggering irritating the movie-goers; he was amused by YQ's acting and found him silly. That scene was a crying scene when YQ was rejected by the female lead in the movie. BLY was seated a few seats away and he like other movie-goers was looking for the inconsiderate person. Then he saw YM, and realised that he was the culprit but he awkwardly smiled and acknowledged him, Then YM has to be big mouth and ask aloud if BLY has heard YQ reading the letter as the letter is for him. The movie-goers seated near them all quickly turned and looked at BLY :D The novel just stop at this funny scene. In their next meeting, YM was cursing the person who leaked that the letter is for a male which caused him to be hounded by the media for days; YQ did not dare to own up :D 

ahahaha...the jealousy continues ahahaha

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

a few days ago, i got few messages asking me if i can summarize the continuation of the last episode (episode 15), since the abrupt ending made many fans who didn't read the novel quite shocked & dejected. so, here is a bit summary of it.

WARNING!!! book 1 spoiler ahead, continuation of after-rape scene, when BLY & GH reconciled.

Hidden Content

yup, i'll stop here for now :D

ps: @C IS this one is especially for you dear, hope this one can help boost your mood. cheer up 'kay? there'll be a lot of GH & BLY in your future ahead. hwaiting!!  :)

I wanna use GH's butt as a pillow too!! Me next, me next!:P

Thank you for this @mchansk07!:D

I really wish I could read the book!:( I hope they release it english in the near future.

But my goodness~ Isn't BLY a naughty little boy~:blush: Who knew he had a bigger sexual appetite than GH!:lol:

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, tea4two said:

My friends, I just found out:

Looks like there will be a live event with Johnny there at Elle magazine studio in one of their live chatroom, at 12:30 today....I assume that's Shanghai time, so that's in 1 HOUR!

Join in live chat room 76462 below:

http://live.bilibili.com/76462

See you all there.  Hopefully, I got the time correct lol.

IT'S NOW ONLINE WOOHOO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

My friends, I just found out:

Looks like there will be a live event with Johnny there at Elle magazine studio in one of their live chatroom, at 12:30 today....I assume that's Shanghai time, so that's in 1 HOUR!

Join in live chat room 76462 below:

http://live.bilibili.com/76462

See you all there.  Hopefully, I got the time correct lol.

OMG it is happening like now! :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

How about an ad for showering body lotion & hair shampoo? Imagine WZ's shower scene in Episode 14 & insert JY. #bestadintheworld xD

HOT DAMN!!!:w00t: Sign me up for that ad!!!:wub::lol: xD

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOLL look at the chatbox

How could they even answer questions when those words fly like flash

Ikr. And the video is a little laggy, even though the camera is hardly moving. They are just looking at the photoshoot images of JY. Like JY's tiger teeth... <3

Now, the screen is full of comments saying "Lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag". LOL!

The amount of comments... OMG

bGaaANU.jpg?1

Okay... JY did a few shots... It is mostly screen-freeze now. Laggy live-stream... xD

It's funny how people curse when JY walks away and viewers only see the white wall. xD Oh, JY went to change clothes.

I like the music playlist in the background... Uptown Funk, Sorry... ^^

I'll go have my own lunch now... Here are some screenshots. Enjoy~

Screenshots of Whale/ JingYu in the live-stream (Credits: ElleTV)

JY having a cup noodle 1 (As a part of the shoot)

GMHlpoS.jpg

JY having a cup noodle 2 (As a part of the shoot)

ys46mIX.jpg

Spoiler

JY relaxing before the cup noodle shots

8xVBaNv.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

a few days ago, i got few messages asking me if i can summarize the continuation of the last episode (episode 15), since the abrupt ending made many fans who didn't read the novel quite shocked & dejected. so, here is a bit summary of it.

WARNING!!! book 1 spoiler ahead, continuation of after-rape scene, when BLY & GH reconciled.

Hidden Content

ps: @C IS this one is especially for you dear, hope this one can help boost your mood. cheer up 'kay? there'll be a lot of GH & BLY in your future ahead. hwaiting!!  :)

Note to self...don't read anything like this again while eating...I almost died coughing!I don't know whether to flail or roll on the floor at the utter sweetness of these two.homygawd how I wish that we can see a part of this interaction.I mean not the smexxy scenes since it will be limited but how Gu Hai really regretted having hurt BLY so much.

How long before the chapters leading to the parting starts?

Were the 8 years merely described or did CJD went in depth on those years they were not together?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Ikr. And the video is a little laggy, even though the camera is hardly moving. They are just looking at the photoshoot images of JY. Like JY's tiger teeth... <3

Now, the screen is full of comments saying "Lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag". LOL!

Lol in here I got dead screen  =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

nothing moves =))))))))))

Have a nice lunch 

2 hours ago, C IS said:

its like this ..

SH plotted something about 2-3 men to somewhat attempt to rape her infront of BLY, BLY assumed that its GH fault .. when he confronted GH about it they quarrelled .. GH was really hurt being accused by BLY so he decided to somewhat break up with him ..

when GH heard that JY, BLY mom want BLY ans SH study abroad then he kidnap BLY and rape him .. that was the first and last rape thingy, the rest is history :) .. i mean, both of them have their s*x life .. 90% is more top than BLY :) ..

Can you please share with us where we can read Johnny kidnapped and raped Yin. Thank you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mctmy8 said:

Can you please share with us where we can read Johnny kidnapped and raped Yin. Thank you!

its episode 11 .. and youtube has an uncut version of that .. when GH confesses to BLY his feelings and he kisses him around 3-4 times ..

21 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Last night before I voted for Yin, they had the same votes also I think that's around 101.....

GAH, Johnny is now #3.

On the bright side, Zhou Zhou is still #1

1 minute ago, C IS said:

its episode 11 .. and youtube has an uncut version of that .. when GH confesses to BLY his feelings and he kisses him around 3-4 times ..

I think @mctmy8 is referring to the second kidnap. Since that was when the raping happened. The first time was just kissing. 

• Like 1

1.    ADDICTED WEB SERIES RAPE SCENE (i want to read the novel :(,read on your own risk or just skip this post    )

Cr: kyhfan4

I'll add a few things that I remember from reading these chapters earlier in the day. :)

the problem started with Shi Hui’s return. She was very much pursued BLY, stalked him, stubborn & persistent. And since BLY is kind hearted, he couldn’t refuse her completely. When GH knew, this stirred problem between them.

Then one day BLY had an appointment with SH & saw that SH was almost being rape by bad guys. She then framed GH. BLY was very angry & went to confront GH. He then accused GH for doing such thing (at this point, I actually want to smack BLY, lol.. how can he even believe it? They have been together for some times & he should know GH better than this. Shouldn’t he think first before charged GH arbitrarily?)

>> Shi Hui didn't frame it by telling BLY directly that the culprit is GH. But, BLY did assume that GH's the culprit.

>> Also, I believe the rape happened on the next day of the motel incident (below). The incident that caused BLY to be mad at GH here was that BLY found out GH sent two soldiers to the place where BLY had an appointment with Shu Hu. BLY couldn't tolerate GH's act of mistrust.

Actually before BLY came, GH had decided to believe BLY in SH’s matter. But then, hearing BLY’s accuse, GH of course felt very devastated. Angrily he asked if BLY did he not believe him. Since BLY didn’t respond, GH then told BLY to get out & broke up with him, noting that no matter what they won’t be back together again.

>> After BLY fell out with GH, BLY went to stay in a motel without telling anyone. While he went missing, Shi Hui went to find GH tp ask about BLY's wherabouts. Notably, in reply to Shi Hui's question, GH told her that the one that BLY likes is him.

>> After that, GH tried to find him using his army connections, but Shi Hui found the motel first and stayed overnight there. She slept naked because "she likes to sleep naked". (They did nothing though.) When GH eventually found the motel, he stayed outside on the ground floor in the cold because he saw the lights for BLY's room are already out. And on the next day, when GH went to BLY's room and saw naked Shi Hui in the room, his feelings towards BLY completely vanished.

After that, BLY kinda regretted his action & asked his father about this matter. BLY’s dad without hesitation said he believed GH, that GH is not that kind of person (yay, viva daddy!! \(^^)/). This made BLY re-thought about this matter. At this point I think BLY actually missed GH (he even masturbated thinking of GH & we all know how “often” BLY did that kind of thing, lmao… >> :rolleyes::rolleyes:)

>> GH's dad made a strong point for GH saying that GH didn't even do anything like that even though he hated his stepmum, Jiang Yuan, a lot more. BLY didn't say another word after hearing this.

So after talking with his dad, he began to question himself, starting to think that after all he might be misunderstood. He remembered in his dad’s wedding night, when he went to rooftop & cried, GH was beside him, hugged him & said “I assure you aside from your father, there is no one who loves you more than I do”.

>> Aaawww... :tears:

GH at the moment had returned to his father’s house. But he needed to take something from his house (the house where he stayed together with BLY). So he returned there & when he opened the wardrobe, he saw his uniform which was washed by BLY back then & had been kept carefully all these times. Angrily he just threw it away (later, BLY found it when he visited the house, brought it home & washed it again)

>> :tears::tears::tears:

Back to BLY, SH was still attached to him like a leech. BLY asked her to return abroad, which she refused & started the attitude so BLY didn’t say anything more & just kept smoking. SH realized that BLY had been smoking a lot recently & looked very depressed these days (geez, I really really hate this girl. Spoiled rich girl with annoying personality). She then started coaxing BLY to go abroad with her.

>> Urgh. She just doesn't stop trying. :angry::angry:

When BLY’s mother knew about this news, she then shared it with GH & his dad. She asked GH to go abroad together with BLY, which GH immediately refused, thus saying to his dad that he didn’t want to enlist in army.

The next morning, BLY’s dad was going out with Aunt Zhou & her son, so BLY was alone at home. He went to the washroom to wash his face, someone came in & kidnapped him. BLY could felt the familiar atmosphere & started calling GH.

GH brought BLY to a room & started undressing him, while BLY kept calling him. He then gagged BLY’s mouth & opened his blindfold. Then without any preparation, he forced himself to BLY. GH then texting SH using BLY’s phone & told her to come, thus she witnessed the rape scene (tbh, this part was hard for me to read. The story was dark & hurtful, and I hate seeing how GH hurted BLY brutally).

>> Me too. It was so heart-wrenching. :tears:

>> Right after doing it, GH said, "I know, you will hate me for the rest of your life for this." He also said," I know, we have reached an end in their relationship. My only wish is that as long as you don't get together with Shi Hui, I won't care who you get together with." When he took the handcuffs off BLY's hands and saw the blood, his eyes filled with tears.

After SH left, GH then told BLY it’s okay for him to hate GH forever & realized that BLY was unconscious. He panicked & called the doctor. When the doctor explained how suffering BLY was, GH felt deeply remorse.

When BLY conscious, he was somehow hate, afraid & disgusted to GH. GH then heartily apologized to him, trying to explain his act. There was silent treatment from BLY, but when he hungry he asked for food to GH. GH said that BLY couldn’t eat anything yet & said that he wouldn’t eat either, which he really proven with not eating for 3 days. All those days, while BLY was recuperating, GH was just silently stayed by his side. No talking (unless BLY initiated it), no eating, no sleeping, just helped BLY for his daily needs. Once BLY asked GH why he didn’t sleep at night. GH didn’t answer, but when BLY slept he said “Coz I want to extend our time together”.

>> Aaaww... :tears:

When BLY finally healed, he then left the house. GH tried to halt him, but BLY’s didn’t want to forgive him & left him alone. BLY then went to SH’s home. SH since the incident had been very depressed. When BLY came, she ran to him & began to cry. She asked BLY to tell her that it was not true, but BLY calmly admitted his relationship with GH. He told SH that he knew SH’s scheme all these time, but chose not to expose her, hoping to talk to her to give up on her love, but unfortunately the impatient GH ruined everything. He then bid farewell to SH.

>> That was the first thing BLY did after leaving the hospital (other than having some food). Even though he was hurt the most in this incident, he consoled the girl who indirectly caused him his pain while confronting her with the truth. BLY is really an incredible guy. :tears:

(after that there are some stories about how BLY’s disappearance had caused some uproars in the family, but I’ll skip that part).

>> One important thing that happened here is this. BLY came to Jiang Yuan's place. From his mum's words, he realised the scheme that she had in her mind (e.g. BLY's grandma got hospitalised) and got mad at her. He told her to stop thinking of sending him abroad,accused her of using Shi Hui and threatened her not to hurt his family.

Few days later, when BLY’s whole family celebrated Lantern Festival, BLY watched his family’s happiness quietly & his heart suddenly felt so warm. He then got up & went to his room. His father followed him to find his son was packing his luggage. BLY said he wanted to go back to his house (aka GH’s house). His father asked to wait till the event was over, but BLY wouldn’t budge so his father let him go.

Meanwhile, GH was drowning himself with alcohol, everyday he was drunk & didn’t care about anything. That moment, he heard someone rang the bell & went to open the door. BLY stood outside & GH was stunned. Both went silent for a long moment, then GH reached & hugged BLY in his arms. Both reconciled in this part of the story.

credits to the person who made this .. just copied it in my notepad on my phone :) .. this is the kidnapping and the rape scene .. if you really want to read all the spoilers go back to page one .. we have links for that and kudos to the people who made it possible for js jn reading this .. thanks alot, much appreciated ..

• Like 10

7 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Note to self...don't read anything like this again while eating...I almost died coughing!I don't know whether to flail or roll on the floor at the utter sweetness of these two.homygawd how I wish that we can see a part of this interaction.I mean not the smexxy scenes since it will be limited but how Gu Hai really regretted having hurt BLY so much.

How long before the chapters leading to the parting starts?

Were the 8 years merely described or did CJD went in depth on those years they were not together?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Huge thanks for this!!!! I was wondering if this happened after Luoyin ran away from Guhai after finding out that he's secretly studying the proper way of an*l sex?

@skeletonworksthe ran away will be happened after this :)

2 hours ago, addictedaddict said:

I wanna use GH's butt as a pillow too!! Me next, me next!:P

Thank you for this @mchansk07!:D

I really wish I could read the book!:( I hope they release it english in the near future.

But my goodness~ Isn't BLY a naughty little boy~:blush: Who knew he had a bigger sexual appetite than GH!:lol:

@addictedaddicthow about we lock BLY in the closet for an hour & we take turn using GH's butts pillows? :D:D

• Like 6