17 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Please translate?? Thanks

Not fluent in Mandarin by any means, so someone correct me if I'm wrong - I'm pretty sure he's saying thank you for making the song a 'hit,' his new album has seven songs, four of the songs are original, a new song will be released each week, the full version of the album will be released next month, and thank you again for the support.

20 minutes ago, addictedaddict said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!:lol:

I think out of all the cut scenes, this scene is the one I'm most curious about! Since after all it wasn't in the novel~

Makes one very curious as to what could have gone on. All I do know is that the BTS clip of them kissing in the car was the hottest thing I've ever seen!:wub:

But seriously, thank you so much for this @guhai! Your writing is superb! I even made an account on asianfanfic to be of some support~;) Thank you~~~~~~~:heart:

You're welcome, and thank you so much for all the support! ^_^ It seemed like an interesting challenge to write (and it was, haha).

4 hours ago, joycemay said:

wow I love it. Thank you very much! Sorry I'm having some problem with asianfanfic account, so I can't leave comment for you there:sweatingbullets:. Just want you know, that your work is great :)

It's okay! Thank you and I'm glad you liked it ^_^

4 hours ago, justhereforzhou said:

Continue please lol

Possibly! Haha. I'm leaving it marked incomplete for now because I'm not sure if I want to continue it yet. (Still have 3 other stories to finish :vicx:)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, andrewth said:

So glad someone agrees with me. I felt as though GH immediately soften his attitude towards BLY when he found out. When that happened, I think that's when he really started learning more about BLY cuz of his curiosity and ultimately fell in love :D 

I rewatched the series again and now I'm at episode 4 and yes I also agree with this. He changed his attitude towards Yin when he found out Yin's not having a mother just like him and got curious about Yin's life. And I think he always annoys/teases Yin because he wanted to be close friend with Yin? Or he never met someone that can make him apologize and not afraid of his superiority? (This is just my theory hahahah) And I think after the incident where Johnny beated the person who bullied Yin about her mom and Yin got worried about what will going to happen to Johnny, I think that's the time where Johnny thought Yin's have a good heart and as the time goes by, Johnny's feelings for Yin is not just  he wanted to be close friend with Yin but more than that. He want to protect and take care of Yin. 

Ps: Please bear with my english hahahaahaha!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, thoron said:

As promised..

ADDICTED HEROIN SEASON 1 SONGS

mp3 downloadable links!!!

Note to Everyone: Feel free to download for evaluation purposes. :rolleyes: But if you like them songs, please support the artists by buying their Album. :sweatingbullets:

1. I Only Care About You - Teresa Teng     download link

2. By The Sea duet by Xu WeiZhou & Huang Jingyu (Opening Song)     download link

3. Walk Slowly by Xu WeiZhou (Ending Song)     download link

4. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) by Skrillex     download link

5. Hero - Family of the Year     download link

Edit: Before i continue, so as not to waste efforts, Please evaluate. It's my first time uploading to that site so, fellow addicts try the links. Then tell me if the songs are downloadable. playable. listenable (lol is that a word?) so that i can rectify problems, if there is any.

And dont worry, I'll try to upload all songs on @liesl list and more. (But my favorites come first. hehe)

Also, @skeletonworks Hi Oh great leader. What's the rule on links per post? Are there limits? Should i compile everything on 1 post or by batches? Clarification please.

Thank you everyone. Enjoy.

Yeap the links are working. Thank you too! :)

34 minutes ago, guhai said:

Not fluent in Mandarin by any means, so someone correct me if I'm wrong - I'm pretty sure he's saying thank you for making the song a 'hit,' his new album has seven songs, four of the songs are original, a new song will be released each week, the full version of the album will be released next month, and thank you again for the support.

You're welcome, and thank you so much for all the support! ^_^ It seemed like an interesting challenge to write (and it was, haha).

It's okay! Thank you and I'm glad you liked it ^_^

Possibly! Haha. I'm leaving it marked incomplete for now because I'm not sure if I want to continue it yet. (Still have 3 other stories to finish :vicx:)

Yeap. You are right. WeiZhou is thanking everyone for voting up his song on a ranking (Weibo song ranking, I think). I wonder what his 4 original songs are. I can't wait~

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

I rewatched the series again and now I'm at episode 4 and yes I also agree with this. He changed his attitude towards Yin when he found out Yin's not having a mother just like him and got curious about Yin's life. And I think he always annoys/teases Yin because he wanted to be close friend with Yin? Or he never met someone that can make him apologize and not afraid of his superiority? (This is just my theory hahahah) And I think after the incident where Johnny beated the person who bullied Yin about her mom and Yin got worried about what will going to happen to Johnny, I think that's the time where Johnny thought Yin's have a good heart and as the time goes by, Johnny's feelings for Yin is not just  he wanted to be close friend with Yin but more than that. He want to protect and take care of Yin. 

Ps: Please bear with my english hahahaahaha!

I agree! Yin really opened his heart to GH when he realized that someone actually cares for him outside of his family, although he is resistant of course. But GH just fell in love with Yin's backstory and his kind heart. I love the story that these two create. No worries, your english is fine. As long as people can understand what you're saying, it's all good!

• Like 3

Lurking in this great forum for quite some time, I've decided to join the fray. Btw, anybody watching the series from Canada? I stumbled upon it by pure chance. It had some unique charm that "forced" me to seek one episode after another (thank you to all these amazing Eng subbers!). I am marathon re-watching Shàngyǐn, that I think allows me better to sink in to the story, as if it were a book reading, that is. Now it dawned on me why GH was falling for BLY right from the beginning: simply because... I can draw on it from my experience, sorta... They are young and still a few years away from graduating from the high school. They have/had steady gfs up to that moment, but maybe they simply followed other peers, without giving much thought about it. GH is being hit by this sudden, unexplicable, attraction to another guy, and, being more outgoing/extrovert in personality, takes it in stride and accepts is wholeheartedly. I really liked the scene in the nurse's office, where BLY is taken after the prank with sleeping pills. I think this is the moment where GH, with concerned look on his face, realises he's gone too far, and he cares much about BLY. For BLY, on the other hand, it's rather a voyage of acceptance and discovery. I also really like how BLY's father is portrayed: loving, devoted, perhaps subconciously understanding who's going to make his son happy much earlier than BLY himself.

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, andrewth said:

I agree! Yin really opened his heart to GH when he realized that someone actually cares for him outside of his family, although he is resistant of course. But GH just fell in love with Yin's backstory and his kind heart. I love the story that these two create. No worries, your english is fine. As long as people can understand what you're saying, it's all good!

That's a part that I love him. he opened his heart to Guhai although Guhai is a guy. Next stage of him is accept to himself can in love with a guy.  

• Like 1

I just watchd le jun kai and cried tons of water...immediately i started watched addicted series so i can lighten my heart a little....we have to have a series like this so when ever we watch something that burden us we can lighten it by watching them...at present this series is in my re watch list..

• Like 2

I just saw this video ..Guys the scene in car is too much to hot to watch...After watching this i really  want to watch uncut now...there is not only kiss but dialogues too in between kiss..and  BLY wants to kiss GH more than GH in this video....Its too hot ...

18+ content

Spoiler

• Like 4

1) I really hope for more screen/story time involving YM&YQ :-) in season 2 (3?). I understand that the novel relegated them to the epilogue.

2) Do you think the producent company would be able to tally the total viewership from all the platforms + gauge the international reach?

3) Anybody knows whether Mainland Chinese movie companies can access international crowdfunding? I'd gladly contribute to Kickstarter in order to see the second and third seasons shot and released :-)

• Like 2

Anti-domestic abuse video

Credit: WangYi News

Video link: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3989962/

Video translations:

China's first anti-domestic abuse law takes effect on March 1st.
Is "domestic abuse" a topic that only belongs to married individuals?

WangYi News specially chose two of Addicted's post-90 lead actors, Huang JingYu & Xu WeiZhou, to experience "domestic abuse" special make-up. Regarding domestic abuse, these unmarried youth idols have something to say.

Starting from 0:29

WZ: (Inaudible)
JY: Your face... How did your eyes become like that?
WZ: So, this is how you look like after getting punched!

// WangYi news writer:
What are your "HaiYin husbands" opinions on domestic abuse?
//
WZ: Actually, on the issue of anti-domestic abuse...
** Sticker: Wuli Whale ('whale' sounds like JingYu), are the strawberries sweet? **
WZ: ... it is matter that requires us to make a stand. It needs us to firm up our hearts. We have to convey to everyone and express our stance clearly that we are anti-domestic abuse. We won't stay silent. We must make a stand.
JY: I think, in today's society, domestic abuse is not common, but it is a phenomenon that very much exists. I think, be it family or friends, this has a very great impact on them. So, I am very much against domestic abuse. Not only domestic abuse, I also oppose all kinds of violent acts.

// WangYi news writer:
Why do you guys want to experience the special make-up of domestic abuse?
//

JY: I want to let more people to know, or at least the people who like me to see...
** Sticker: ZhouZhou's speech of anti-domestic abuse **
** WeiZhou writes, "Speak out", on JingYu's face **
JY: ... the kind of attitude that we want to use to face the issue of violence, and the kind of attitude that we want to use to face the acts of violence.

** Whale & ZhouZhou's anti-domestic abuse message of their stance **
WZ: Hello, everyone. I'm Xu WeiZhou...
** Sticker: Having a firm stand against domestic abuse, adorable ZhouZhou becomes stern **
WZ: ... The wounds on the face will fade away, but it will be hard to recover from the trauma in the heart. Facing domestic abuse, you should never stay silent.
JY: Hello, everyone. I'm Huang JingYu...
** Sticker: A beautiful hope from Whale **
JY: I hope there will be no more actions that perpetrate violence. Even if you have experienced domestic abuse, you must stand up bravely, and say, "No!", to domestic abuse.

** Sticker: Whale & ZhouZhou turn into warriors! Perfect ending **
JY: Make a stand on anti-domestic abuse. 
WZ: Don't stay silent on anti-domestic abuse.

More photos & short clips: *here* (Photo credits: WangYi News)

04aebfc71d1cf55bcfd02d4.jpg

dce84f52df233ea5b8321f0.jpg

Spoiler

2f16f9a4abe10a4f1c892bd.jpg

e12b62361c59d7a85122523.jpg

Kudos to JingYu & WeiZhou for taking up such a meaningful project. JingYu's makeup is really good. WeiZhou looks like he's being adored more than being abused by someone. xD So adorable~ Also, the rose petals on the bed... >_<

@Jonathan Oon @samscheetah

• Like 13

Hey, fellow Addicts!

I wrote new fanfic on Johnny/Zhouzhou. This time is longer and (maybe) more sweet than bitter (hopefully...).

The Color of Life https://www.wattpad.com/story/64411649-the-colors-of-life

I am tired. Dead tired.

Last night, I was unable to sleep well. I kept on waking up, restless throughout the night. It has been like that for a couple of nights and this has affected my performance. I feel listless when waking up and find it hard to focus on my work. Yesterday, my manager complained that I looked haggard and skinny and, quoting her, "losing the fire which usually burns."

I only growled hearing that but deep inside, I admitted her every words. I lost my fire because that said fire is not here beside me. He's at Beijing now.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

1) I really hope for more screen/story time involving YM&YQ :-) in season 2 (3?). I understand that the novel relegated them to the epilogue.

2) Do you think the producent company would be able to tally the total viewership from all the platforms + gauge the international reach?

3) Anybody knows whether Mainland Chinese movie companies can access international crowdfunding? I'd gladly contribute to Kickstarter in order to see the second and third seasons shot and released :-)

1) Their story should develop more in the next two seasons, because during the eight year seperation of GH and LY I would think CJD focused more on YM & YQ. Also Chen Wen did ask for more scenes from the director in the NetEase interview, so hopefully the director will grant us his wish.

2) They'll probably use YouTube to see how they're doing with the international fans.

3) This concept would be nice but I don't think it would be allowed since China did ban this series, and doing crowdfunding would probably stir it up with the government officials. :/ 

19 minutes ago, leemicho said:

1) Their story should develop more in the next two seasons, because during the eight year seperation of GH and LY I would think CJD focused more on YM & YQ. Also Chen Wen did ask for more scenes from the director in the NetEase interview, so hopefully the director will grant us his wish

Yeah, I've noticed it when I was peeking (during work hours!) at the now-subbed interview today. I think it would bring a nice prospective to a different couple development. As the first season is over, YQ is a current LY reject, whereas YM is a current YQ reject and LY childhood friend (does anybody know whether the novel hints at any earlier YM's crush on BLY?); add GH to it and we have a tangled "foursome" if it ever were one like that...  I found it quite funny that YM/YQ are the only ones in the storyline so far aware of the love vibe between GH and BLY, whereas everybody else remains totally and blisfully oblivious to it lol :-P

I am curious whether people would object to re-writing of the further storyline much. Production costs, and even logistics, would be tough to meet, methinks... Military base, piloting, search-and-rescue... GH could remain a businessman, but where BLY is concerned... hmmm... The are supposed to be what: 25-26 when they meet again...

Hihi , i am new to this thread (previously I was lurking around on lovesick thread and now this LOL), just wanna share a few WZ and JY cute moments I ve seen from their YY interview. Is it okay to post about these here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ233ContA    

(youtube video uploaded by Panda Wings)

8.58 JY asking WZ to tell him what he (WZ) wants and WZ replies "your love"(he said it in english) lmao

9.28 : WZ looks at JY and then grabs the drawstrings on JY's pants

14.54-15.27: JY talks about director guiding him.He said initially he was more shy and didn't know what to do, the director told him "Guhai , your emotions isn't right,don't be shy,come let me show it for you (director pounced on WZ and kind of demonstrates it on WZ for JY hahaha, WZ 's face is funny here because he was showing how he was like when the director was kinda demonstrating on him)"  "your hand is blocking (the view of) the mouth , don't be shy,if you kiss that way we can't catch anything on the camera,remove your hands and kiss" and JY is like okay okay okay~

17.15-18.47: the interviewer asked when filming intimate scenes ,do they suddenly have a moment of having certain feelings/feelings of attraction/"oh he is so handsome" (yeah he said it thrice) WZ says he needs to think back about it..and JY teased "need me to find back the feelings for you?" WZ answer is that yes he did , the acting was already at the stage of losing oneself in the moment ,and at that moment it was already not acting ..he had to express being horny/aroused. JY cuts in and say the one being horny/aroused should be me (Guhai). Then JY teased again with "your mouth says that you don't want it but your body does"(This is a famous phrase) and WZ laughed at this. JY's answer is that he think the attraction has always been quite there? He said if there isn't attraction ,wouldn't you not be able to kiss?

*The word the interviewer used here is 来电 , kind of like you know the eye electricity thing between two people who are attracted to each other? .I used attraction in this case but I'm not sure what the right word for that would be..*

*horny/aroused the original word they used is 欲火焚生 ,literal translation would be "lust fire burning the body"*

33.39: WZ is about to talk about JY 's good points, JY is spacing out so WZ asked "Hey! Look at me.You fell asleep? Sleepy? "

37.17: seems like WZ almost got eliminated and he held on to JY'S arm cause he don't wanna go haha

37.53: JY got eliminated , WZ says bye bye to him and JY says "Bring me along to play too" so WZ made him do the clappings of the game while they play

39.37: WZ holding JY's coat for him

40.15: WZ adding his body weight to JY who is doing push ups. His laugh here is so cheeky!

41.30: At this part , I think JY was trying to offer WZ his mineral water after he drank  , because I heard WZ saying "not drinking" twice to JY

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Hihi , i am new to this thread (previously I was lurking around on lovesick thread and now this LOL), just wanna share a few WZ and JY cute moments I ve seen from their YY interview. Is it okay to post about these here? My chinese is average  ><  correct me if I got anything wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ233ContA    

(youtube video uploaded by Panda Wings)

Awe, thank for the highlights and translation. I literally just skip around to see what you mentioned XD.

• Like 3