1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Hihi , i am new to this thread (previously I was lurking around on lovesick thread and now this LOL), just wanna share a few WZ and JY cute moments I ve seen from their YY interview. Is it okay to post about these here? My chinese is average  ><  correct me if I got anything wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ233ContA    

(youtube video uploaded by Panda Wings)

17.17-18.47: the interviewer asked when filming intimate scenes ,do they suddenly have a moment of having certain feelings/feelings of attraction/"oh he is so handsome" (yeah he said it thrice) WZ says he needs to think back about it..and JY teased "need me to find back the feelings for you?" WZ answer is that yes he did , the acting was already at the stage of losing oneself in the moment ,and at that moment it was already not acting ..he had to express being horny/aroused. JY cuts in and say the one being horny/aroused should be me (Guhai). Then JY teased again with "your mouth says that you don't want it but your body does"(This is a famous phrase) and WZ laughed at this. JY's answer is that he think the attraction has always been quite there? He said if there isn't attraction ,wouldn't you not be able to kiss?

*The word the interviewer used here is 来电 , kind of like you know the eye electricity thing between two people who are attracted to each other? .I used attraction in this case but I'm not sure what the right word for that would be..*

*horny/aroused the original word they used is 欲火焚生 ,literal translation would be "lust fire burning the body"

What JingYu said are so right. So beautiful... Gosh... I'm totally dead... RIP. lol...

The part from 18:56 to 21:43 is rather funny.

JY mentioned that the director didn't give the order to stop filming whenever they film intimate scenes, even after both JY & WZ are done with saying their lines. In the end, JY became smarter and stop by himself. JY added that the director might wanna see what will happen next (i.e. post-expressions), but he himself didn't know what to do afterwards.

Next, the interviewer asked Chen Wen very quickly if he knew about the nick that the fan gave him, to which Chen Wen said his nick out. I can't make up the words. Sorry.

Then, the interviewer asked JY & WZ to judge their singing skills on their own, with regards to the theme songs, Feng Song took the mike over wanting to speak on this issue. He said that one is better than the other loudly at first, but later on he adorably became more afraid, changed his words. Not wanting to offend anyone, he said both are equally good. Feng Song even asked for forgiveness in the end. Then, WZ rubbed Feng Song's head. So cute. <3 *here* WZ said JY sang it pretty well. JY took the mike over, said that he sang it well and asked the rest if he sang it well. Everyone else replied, "Good!", while clapping, in unison. They were very patronising intentionally. lol. xD

Their way of answering the interviewers were very casual. They didn't know what to answer at times and just said whatever they were thinking. From the way they mingled with each other, GY, WZ, Feng Song & Chen Wen seem to be very close to and very comfortable with one another. Lastly, the interviewer has much room of improvement in conducting an interview.

• Like 8

Stay
Daryl Ong

I want you to stay, never go away from me
Stay forever
But now, now that you're gone
All I can do is pray for you
To be here beside me again
Why did you have to leave me?
When you said that love would conquer all?
When you said that dreaming was as good as reality?
And now I must move on
Trying to forget all the memories of you and me
But I can't let go of your love that has taught me
To hold on
Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
When you said that dreaming was as good as staying with me?
Stay forever
Stay forever ..

- - -
just sharing this song, i think it would suit best for GH when theyve been separated for 8 years .. his long lost LOVE for BLY which never fades ..

im a bit sad :( ..
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Hihi , i am new to this thread (previously I was lurking around on lovesick thread and now this LOL), just wanna share a few WZ and JY cute moments I ve seen from their YY interview. Is it okay to post about these here? My chinese is average  ><  correct me if I got anything wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ233ContA    

(youtube video uploaded by Panda Wings)

@ryokisethank you very much for the pointers. i haven't watched it yet, so your highlights help so much. gonna watch it late, thanks :w00t:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, C IS said:
Stay
Daryl Ong

Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
Stay forever
Stay forever ..

- - -
just sharing this song, i think it would suit best for GH when theyve been separated for 8 years .. his long lost LOVE for BLY which never fades ..

@C IScried rivers :tears::tears::tears:! i imagine this is their feeling in their separation & it fits SO MUCH! thank you for sharing :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, adreeyan said:

Will they be releasing a full version of the opening song?

From what he said that there would be 4 songs written by him and each song would be released in each week, the answer is yes

*I made it up*

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@C IScried rivers :tears::tears::tears:! i imagine this is their feeling in their separation & it fits SO MUCH! thank you for sharing :)

@mchansk07 i know how you feel :tears::tears::tears: .. listen to the melody of the song, its really them :(:( .. how i imagine that this is the song playing when BLY went to the underground and just cried :(:( .. OMG, dont know how will i react on the actual scene :(:( ..

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ibCR_nY2E

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3989962/

网易反家暴宣传

(I like JY 's reaction to WZ's face after seeing the special make up on his face , so here are GIFS of it)

Johnny being shocked at WZ's face

tumblr_o3cwsj5B9U1vn1ezoo1_400.gif

and then he reached out to touch WZ's face while saying "your face.." , WZ shuns away from him and JY was like pushing away WZ hands which was blocking him from touching him

tumblr_o3cwsj5B9U1vn1ezoo2_400.gif

he asked WZ “why did your eye become like this" and WZ jokingly said to JY so this how you look after being beaten up

a80d7200gw1f1hkbwgotag20a505pb2a.gif

Like it was as if BLY got beaten up and GH was asking him worryingly (despite GH being injured himself too , which here , I think Johnny's shocked reaction was because he probably haven't look at himself in the mirror yet ) , BLY laugh to lighten the mood and talks about it lightly but GH is still worried (I M SRY MY FANFIC MIND..but Johnny's reaction to the make up ....I just had to XD)

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ibCR_nY2E

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3989962/

网易反家暴宣传

(I like JY 's reaction to WZ's face after seeing the special make up on his face , so here are GIFS of it)

Like it was as if BLY got beaten up and GH was asking him worryingly (despite GH being injured himself too , which here , I think Johnny's shocked reaction was because he probably haven't look at himself in the mirror yet ) , BLY laugh to lighten the mood and talks about it lightly but GH is still worried (I M SRY MY FANFIC MIND..but Johnny's reaction to the make up ....I just had to XD)

Hahaha, so sweet!

If I am not mistaken, there are other instances when Johnny touched Zhouzhou's face gently during this interview.

So many materials for my fanfic! *evillaugh* *rubhands*

• Like 2

1> EASY MAGAZINE SPECIAL EDITION IS SOLD OUT . So you guys could only order normal edition.

2>  Jimmy and Tommy are the ones of the selected to participate in France-China Culture Festival and Meeting

3> NOT SURE: check out the image. We need to wait for it or a real confirmation.

e88f715bgw1f1hgsg8ecjj20qo1bfgr1.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, C IS said:
Stay
Daryl Ong

Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
Stay forever
Stay forever ..

- - -

1 hour ago, C IS said:
Stay
Daryl Ong

Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
Stay forever
And now I must move on
To hold on
Stay forever
Stay forever ..

- - -

This song is "On the wings of love" OST here in Philippines, right? 

• Like 1

Ok. Questions here. Someone, please help. :crazy:

I was re-watching Episode 11 just now - the episode after they found out that they were stepbrothers. So, GH attended school for two days, without BLY and when BLY showed up on the 3rd day, GH did not want to attend. A girl (who is she??) came in and saw BLY and gave her the exercise book.

May I know what was written in the book? Whose book was that?

Of course the episode was made with goofs - like YQ's red band appearing and disappearing at the beginning. Another was that when YQ looked around BLY's room, GH's OBEY jacket was on the table. When BLY was kidnapped, GH was wearing the jacket. LOL. Cute, but so forgivable coz we all love the show so much.

• Like 1

Just now, samscheetah said:

1> EASY MAGAZINE SPECIAL EDITION IS SOLD OUT . So you guys could only order normal edition.

Wow, they're popular AF though. I'm glad people reacting so fast about getting some media things which related to them. I wish I could buy it, but the shipping cost though, and it's not really worth it when I don't understand chinese (I'm regretting haven't done my chinese mandarin course.) hahahah :sweatingbullets:

2>  Jimmy and Tommy are the ones of the selected to participate in France-China Culture Festival and Meeting

It's Johnny and Timmy, babe.. it's okay. You were probably confused and too excited to type and share :D good news though

3> NOT SURE: check out the image. We need to wait for it or a real confirmation.

Is it about the DVD?! Could anyone translate what's on the picture?

Oh my god, please be true, and happen quickly.

Waiting for season 2 is killing me.. waiting for novel's translation is killing me.. waiting for UNCUT DVD is killing me. Everything about this Addiction Series are KILLING ME. Please, anything good come faster :astonished:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

I was re-watching Episode 11 just now - the episode after they found out that they were stepbrothers. So, GH attended school for two days, without BLY and when BLY showed up on the 3rd day, GH did not want to attend. A girl (who is she??) came in and saw BLY and gave her the exercise book.
Another was that when YQ looked around BLY's room, GH's OBEY jacket was on the table. When BLY was kidnapped, GH was wearing the jacket. LOL. Cute, but so forgivable coz we all love the show so much.

It showed "BAI LOU YIN" in each page and that book is GH's book

That girl is a girl who wants to flirt GH * from some beginning episodes* and she was beaten by Lu Lu

Oh about that coat there is a scene BLY gave GH's items when GH's in massage room.

Tommy at work :

86632d42jw1f1hh45slkqj20ku0fmmxw.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Of course the episode was made with goofs - like YQ's red band appearing and disappearing at the beginning. Another was that when YQ looked around BLY's room, GH's OBEY jacket was on the table. When BLY was kidnapped, GH was wearing the jacket. LOL. Cute, but so forgivable coz we all love the show so much.

its the girl who has a crush on GH ..

the notebook that was given by the girl was GH .. first page was full of Bai, second page full of Lou and the third page is full of Yin " Bai LouYin " .. GH practices his calligraphy, he was so amazed how was BLY calligraphy ..

so sweet right ? :)

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

My friend said the DVD will come out around April or May. Based on the Taiwanese fanpage at FB. :w00t: Cross finger that this is for real. 

And OMG I haven't been here yesterday, the page already jumped almost 20 pages. *cries*