Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

a few days ago, i got few messages asking me if i can summarize the continuation of the last episode (episode 15), since the abrupt ending made many fans who didn't read the novel quite shocked & dejected. so, here is a bit summary of it.

WARNING!!! book 1 spoiler ahead, continuation of after-rape scene, when BLY & GH reconciled.

Hidden Content

yup, i'll stop here for now :D

ps: @C IS this one is especially for you dear, hope this one can help boost your mood. cheer up 'kay? there'll be a lot of GH & BLY in your future ahead. hwaiting!!  :)

Huge thanks for this!!!! I was wondering if this happened after Luoyin ran away from Guhai after finding out that he's secretly studying the proper way of an*l sex?

2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

a few days ago, i got few messages asking me if i can summarize the continuation of the last episode (episode 15), since the abrupt ending made many fans who didn't read the novel quite shocked & dejected. so, here is a bit summary of it.

WARNING!!! book 1 spoiler ahead, continuation of after-rape scene, when BLY & GH reconciled.

Hidden Content

ps: @C IS this one is especially for you dear, hope this one can help boost your mood. cheer up 'kay? there'll be a lot of GH & BLY in your future ahead. hwaiting!!  :)

this is too MUCH! POOR GU HAI hahahahah 

thank you for this <3

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Really? I thought they met like end of November and Johnny's birthday is like early November? 

It's the other way around. LOL. They met early November and Johnny's birthday is the end of November. You can check their weibo if you want to confirm. :D

But still, what a way to wish someone a birthday. With a heart that can only be completed by the other half :wub:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

darn, this scene :) .. i was right after all, so BLY topped GH twice right ? :) ..

ahaha LMAO ..

@mchansk07 many thanks, no words can discribe how much im thankful to you for this .. poor GH, but he deserve it a bit :) .. but BLY take advantage ahaha ..

• Like 2

OMG I LOVE U <3 LOL

I'm just like BLY “I want more.” hahah

Ahhh, uke GH and seme BLY is so cute but at the same time HOT! So it means BLY topped GH several times in just one night!? haha poor Guhai lol I approve a horny BLY *_* If I was GH I wouldn't know if I stay happy or painfully sad!

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THIS MASTER PIECE!

• Like 4

So, I finished reading the whole thread before creating an account specifically for this. I wanna thank those people who contributed to the translation of snippets from the novel, and to those fanfics. Love lots :)

P.S. If you're familiar with the song Wild of Troye Sivan, I think GuHai can relate :D

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, niyomayap said:

@skeletonworks @mchansk07 @alvinboi @andrewth can u please answer me? who did the rape 1st? theres 2 rape scene right?

1st was GH raped BLY infront of SH?

then 2nd was MAN will rape SH? <- can u please explain more about this? im getting trouble to understand that part  pls <3

its like this ..

SH plotted something about 2-3 men to somewhat attempt to rape her infront of BLY, BLY assumed that its GH fault .. when he confronted GH about it they quarrelled .. GH was really hurt being accused by BLY so he decided to somewhat break up with him ..

when GH heard that JY, BLY mom want BLY ans SH study abroad then he kidnap BLY and rape him .. that was the first and last rape thingy, the rest is history :) .. i mean, both of them have their s*x life .. 90% is more top than BLY :) ..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Johnny tried so hard to put some distance with Zhouzhou it looked awkward :huh:

But eventually, he gave in ;) 

Hey everyone!! It feels like Ive been away forever!!! I hope everyone is coping well with the withdrawal syndromes :heart: Catching up..... geeeez is Johnny battling something inside??? I mean look at Zhouzhou, he is totally comfortable in this clip. Things are getting interesting B). In the back of my mind I'm like "don't fight it! don't fight it!" hehehehe he literally removes his hand and then glances at the hand he had just touched hmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: tug of war of the heart! I do not think he would be this conscious of his actions if there wasn't anything going on in his feeling about this friend he has made. Weizhou is just cool and comfy lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, addictedaddict said:

EXCUSE ME??!! WHO THE F THIS BISH BE??!!:angry:

NO ONE CAN TOUCH JOHNNY!! Besides WZ of course~:P

I think there should be an uncut version of the ad where at the end, WZ lets ALang loose to attack the girl. Heeheehee:D

Also, they should redo these ads and it should be JY&WZ together.:wub:

How about an ad for showering body lotion & hair shampoo? Imagine WZ's shower scene in Episode 14 & insert JY. #bestadintheworld xD

Hidden Content

Thanks for the spoiler!!! Gosh.. BLY did GH 2 or 3 times here until GH was feeling not so well. BLY was really sweet here though. He was feeling mostly guilty. Aaaww...

42 minutes ago, hryy said:

Just re-reading book 1 till the second kidnapping and pick up some details I missed in my first reading and with benefit of some hindsight, had some better understanding of the relationship (I think :D ) Saw some discussion on how the love blossomed between the two. The author describes GH's feelings for BLY as snowballing way beyond nornal and his control but he does not care and does not bother to rein it back. So I guess, it started with a simple admiration like BLY's handwritting then find that they have something in common (mother issues). Many time, the author described that GH don't understand why but he just particularly care about BLY but he is not bothered by it. By the time he realised that he love BLY, he just accepts it and even embrace it totally.

BLY on the other hand is the more "rational" one, he broke off with SH in the first place was because of their vastly different family background. The author is more subtle when describing BLY's feelings for GH probably to emphasise the differences in character between him and GH. alvin has done a good comparison between the novel and the drama. The drama did not include this, but when BLY fall out with GH over BLY's mum's marriage to GH's dad, there's one night that BLY asked Youqi to spend the night with him, that's when we know that BLY had special feelings for GH as it was described that although both GH and Youqi are BLY's friends, BLY felt different sharing the bed with GH compared to Youqi. Up till the second kidnapping, BLY is still quite bothered by his sexual desire for GH. It was said :

Hidden content

So i felt that it was only just prior to the second kidnap that BLY comes to terms with his feelings for GH completely both emotionally and physically.

One thing about GH and BLY is that, the author portrayed them as normal males but just happen to love each other a lot. She wrote GH told his aunt that he never questioned his orientation just that he really loves BLY. In the part 2 of the novel, BLY also couldn't help but peeked at Yanjing's breasts when she wore a revealing dress :D When it comes to sexual positions, both would want to be top as being typical males, both would want to be the dominant person. It just so happens that BLY gives in to GH in this aspect but that does not mean he does not enjoy it :D BLY does top GH occasionally but the author choose to describe more in details when it comes to GH topping BLY (so I guess that's the author's preference :D )

On the terms of endearment, even in the second part, Yinzi and Dahai is still the most commonly used terms. BLY was only "forced" to call GH hubby during their passionate love-making sessions :D 

The author writes more about GH's desire... But I think it goes to show how BLY doesn't show his desire as much, even if it is strong. On the first 3 times of GH's advances, BLY is shy with GH but later on BLY started to become more of an active player, which shocked GH. This side of BLY (being shy on the surface but has a strong desire inside) just deepens GH's cravings even more. xD

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Hey everyone!! It feels like Ive been away forever!!! I hope everyone is coping well with the withdrawal syndromes :heart: Catching up..... geeeez is Johnny battling something inside??? I mean look at Zhouzhou, he is totally comfortable in this clip. Things are getting interesting B). In the back of my mind I'm like "don't fight it! don't fight it!" hehehehe he literally removes his hand and then glances at the hand he had just touched hmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: tug of war of the heart! I do not think he would be this conscious of his actions if there wasn't anything going on in his feeling about this friend he has made. Weizhou is just cool and comfy lol

I mean, we all know they are very touchy touchy with each other BTS but who knows maybe Johnny was just trying to keep it professional in front of the cameras ;) and obviously failed eventually ahahaha

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:
  • How can Luoyin restrain himself so much from getting laid???! Was it his conscience? Was it his insecurity? Doesn't he want to top Guhai or he thought that if he allowed them to go to the next "base", he'd be devoured by Guhai and that scared him

I read it more as BLY up till then still has not come to terms with his sexual desire for a man, at that point in time, mutual masturbation is his baseline. But, yes, as the novel progresses when he is more confident of his feelings for GH, his baseline got eroded away.

• I wonder if Luoyin ever called Guhai "baby" after they reunited again. It's always Guhai who's using the terms of endearment and it shows how much Guhai loves him although I think Luoyin's love for him is no less than Guhai's love for him. Sometimes I pity Guhai. Whenever Luoyin shows just a little of affection towards him, he's already excited like he could fly to the moon and back.

Nope, don't recall reading BLY calling Guhai "baby" even in part 2. At most was hubby when he was high in their love-making sessions :D 

• I haven't finished backtracking (so maybe you've read other recent spoiler) but "Many years later, GY still remembers that smile" supposed to mean that Guyang for some reason is attracted to Luoyin in the future despite trying to protect his dear cousin Guhai.

I should think so. In part 2 there's another incident that Guyang was also mesmerised by BLY's smile. In part 2, Guyang's attraction to BLY was more obvious though I don't think it was ever mentioned outright that Guyang confessed that he also like BLY.

Spoiler

Another incident when GY was mesmerised by BLY's smile is when after he rescued GH and BLY from the swamp, in the helicopter, BLY wanted to smoke and GY helped him to light his cigarette and BLY smiled at him. This is one of those parts I do not understand as well, because when BLY first saw GY when he and GH finally waddled to dry land from the swamp, he just ignored GY and now he smiles at him :huh:

One incident which the author show Guyang's affection for BLY is when BLY pinches Guyang's arm with his toes strongly as he mistook GY for GH in his sleepiness but GY just bear with it and did wake BLY up. (context is this was the day after following the night of passion after 8 years of separation. GH gave GY a set of his apt keys. GY visited GH but GH has left for work leaving BLY continuing his sleep. GY just sat at the bed's edge, and BLY thought it was GH and pinches him).

• What kind of identity crisis that they're having? I don't really understand this part. What does this line ""We haven't recognised our current identities, right?" mean? Is it something like they haven't acknowledged their current identity? :huh:

I read it as BLY is saying that they are not officially a couple yet or they have not come out to their parents yet.

• Also curious about this. Does Luoyin called Guhai "Da Hai" sometimes? I thought Luoyin is older than Guhai or is it just to emphasise Guhai's physical stature?

It's just some nickname you give to your friends I think, just like how BLY's friends also call him Yinzi including GH. Of course, in the novel GH is only close to BLY so we don't see other people using this nickname on him :D 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Thank you so much, but I am a bit confused... I thought the continuation of Episode 15 should be the irritating SH showing up? Which rape is the translation on? I thought we had only seen kidnapping in Episode 11? 

• Like 2

My friends, I just found out:

ellec.png

Looks like there will be a live event with Johnny there at Elle magazine studio in one of their live chatroom, at 12:30 today....I assume that's Shanghai time, so that's in 1 HOUR!

Join in live chat room 76462 below:

http://live.bilibili.com/76462

See you all there.  Hopefully, I got the time correct lol.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Thank you so much, but I am a bit confused... I thought the continuation of Episode 15 should be the irritating SH showing up? Which rape is the translation on? I thought we had only seen kidnapping in Episode 11? 

Like @mchansk07 says it's after the whole second kidnapping fiasco and they have both reconciled with one and another. 

When Season 2 starts with the SH arc and all the drama she brings. 

• Like 2

Just some notes on YM vs YQ

Spoiler

The novel itself did not really dwell on their relationship much based on my selective and speed reading :P In part one of the novel, there's one instance YQ asked YM to crossdress and pose as his girlfriend to deter another lady from a senior school from continuing to chase YQ. 

I think the author only into details of them getting together in the spinoff chapters. 8 years later, while YM became a policeman, YQ became a popular actor. They first met after leaving school was when YM was one of the crowd control officers for YQ's fanmeeting or something. YM as usual, was clueless until one of the fans pushed him and he knocked into YQ and realised YQ has became famous. Later on, YQ visited YM's at his place to catch up and YM was joking if he knew it was him, he would just let the fans go after YQ :D At one of their many meetings later, think YQ told YM that he actually remembers his interactions with YM most clearly compared to other incidents during his schooldays. YQ also helped YM to moonlight as extras on some dramas/movies to boost the latter's income (apparently his pay as a policeman is a pittance)

One funny incident involving all 4 of them, was YQ's premier of his first movie as the leading actor. The movie was called "the love letter which arrives late". So the emcee was asking YQ has he ever received a love letter that was late, YQ replied no but he has a love letter that was never sent out. Then the theatre went wild typical of fans and media who are interested in the love life of the actor. BLY and GH was also at the premier invited by YQ. As YQ read out the letter he nvr sent, highlighting the things he did with the person (BLY, who else :D ) deliberately being vague about the person's gender, GH was squeezing BLY's crotch throughout, out of jealousy :D .

Then later as they were watching the movie, YM was sniggering irritating the movie-goers; he was amused by YQ's acting and found him silly. That scene was a crying scene when YQ was rejected by the female lead in the movie. BLY was seated a few seats away and he like other movie-goers was looking for the inconsiderate person. Then he saw YM, and realised that he was the culprit but he awkwardly smiled and acknowledged him, Then YM has to be big mouth and ask aloud if BLY has heard YQ reading the letter as the letter is for him. The movie-goers seated near them all quickly turned and looked at BLY :D The novel just stop at this funny scene. In their next meeting, YM was cursing the person who leaked that the letter is for a male which caused him to be hounded by the media for days; YQ did not dare to own up :D 

• Like 14