16 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

Facebook relationship status:

Gu Hai: in a relationship

Bai luo Yin: its complicated

"wink" "wink"

loll. Correction. Gu Hai: Addicted. Bai LuoYin: Denial. xD

11 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

So sweet.. is it stated in the novel too that they both bought gloves to give to each other, coincidentally ?

I think on Ep15 BLY had accepted GH fully? and since BLY moving his first move (after moving GH to the room)? 

Thank you @alvinboi for the comparison

Yeap it was totally coincidental. BLY got the gloves from a shop while GH also got gloves from the shop next door.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Hey all... Sorry I am slow in this.. Blake does the eng sub, starting from Episode 4 only? I am not able to find Episode 1 to 3 in his YouTube Channel. 

There were Episodes 1 to 3 before. I watched all episodes through Blake. I want to watch it again the other night. It seems he already deleted it for some reasons I do not know. :tears:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

There were Episodes 1 to 3 before. I watched all episodes through Blake. I want to watch it again the other night. It seems he already deleted it for some reasons I do not know. :tears:

j2skyj's channel .. he has done 1-15 episode with great eng subtitle ..

19 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

loll. Correction. Gu Hai: Addicted. Bai LuoYin: Denial. xD

Yeap it was totally coincidental. BLY got the gloves from a shop while GH also got gloves from the shop next door.

ahaha .. so right about the Addicted and the Denial :) ..

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jeffreyphoenixiii said:

Blake never subbed episodes 1-3.  He just borrowed some vids from others to put in his playlist before.  he actually starting subbing i think from ep 7 to ep 12 then did the ep 6 to 4. then subbed 14.. the 13 and 15 are from j2skyj and wendale yuan accordingly i think... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C IS said:

@alvinboi @mchansk07 and @skeletonworks

guys i need your spoilers :( .. im a bit sad today .. i need some dozed of them so that i can be well :( .. please :( ..

@C IS i can totally understand how you felt right now. i'm suffering with withdrawal syndrome too :(

for now, i'm working with book 1 summary, starting from their reconciliation after the rape scene. i work in slow pace though since i'm quite busy & tired with real life. so please be patient & stay addicted ^^! (not sure how & when will this summary be done though :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@C IS i can totally understand how you felt right now. i'm suffering with withdrawal syndrome too :(

for now, i'm working with book 1 summary, starting from their reconciliation after the rape scene. i work in slow pace though since i'm quite busy & tired with real life. so please be patient & stay addicted ^^! (not sure how & when will this summary be done though :sweatingbullets:)

im counting you for that <3 thank you for your hardwork

• Like 3

This one is accidentally capture on app 17, a mobile app in China which is a combine of instagram and periscope *but you can't watch later like periscope*

Hmm Johnny's new hair is not as bad when we saw him filming his new character

credit: 微同

I wonder if Johnny or Timmy uses this app or not

9e1eec8bgw1f1hfn00ij4j20k00zkjtw.jpgJohnny's new hair

9e1eec8bgw1f1hfmzhezej20k00zk76u.jpg9e1eec8bgw1f1hfmzuoikj20k00zkacp.jpg9e1eec8bgw1f1hfn09u3qj20k00zkq5r.jpg

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@mchansk07 keep fighting .. thank you .. i will never get enough of them .. thank you so much for your hardwork .. sorry for bothering you alot, some of you are our hope to get a dosed of them ..

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! wiiling to wait ..

why tired of your real life ? keep fighting, we still have our addiction :):):) ..

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
12 hours ago, thoron said:

As promised..

ADDICTED HEROIN SEASON 1 SONGS

mp3 downloadable links!!!

Note to Everyone: Feel free to download for evaluation purposes. :rolleyes: But if you like them songs, please support the artists by buying their Album. :sweatingbullets:

1. I Only Care About You - Teresa Teng     download link

2. By The Sea duet by Xu WeiZhou & Huang Jingyu (Opening Song)     download link

3. Walk Slowly by Xu WeiZhou (Ending Song)     download link

4. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) by Skrillex     download link

5. Hero - Family of the Year     download link

Edit: Before i continue, so as not to waste efforts, Please evaluate. It's my first time uploading to that site so, fellow addicts try the links. Then tell me if the songs are downloadable. playable. listenable (lol is that a word?) so that i can rectify problems, if there is any.

And dont worry, I'll try to upload all songs on @liesl list and more. (But my favorites come first. hehe)

Also, @skeletonworks Hi Oh great leader. What's the rule on links per post? Are there limits? Should i compile everything on 1 post or by batches? Clarification please.

Thank you everyone. Enjoy.

Not sure if there's a limit but I think you can continue updating your post here. I'll post the link to your post on the front page. Cheers for compiling this!

9 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

This one is accidentally capture on app 17, a mobile app in China which is a combine of instagram and periscope *but you can't watch later like periscope*

It just looks a little bit weird, long and pointy on the top and almost bald on the sides. But I'm sure he'll be fine by the time for filming season 2!

I am glad that he looked relaxed in these pics. Maybe because he hung out with his buddies (which, further the assumption that he looked stressed because of the work; which further the other assumption that he enjoyed filming Addicted so much; which further yet other assumption that he enjoyed filming Addiction because of Zhouzhou. You know how my conspiracy theory works, LOL).

By the way, at which city is he now? Shanghai? Beijing?

• Like 2

Yay!

Both are approaching the 1 million votes.

Keep those votes coming or else I will just have to keep both of them for myself!!! :lol: :lol:

It appears they already change the rule, you can vote one person only every after 30 minutes?? :o :o

Then vote for them alternately every after 30 minutes! 

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

Capture.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

It just looks a little bit weird, long and pointy on the top and almost bald on the sides. But I'm sure he'll be fine by the time for filming season 2!

I am glad that he looked relaxed in these pics. Maybe because he hung out with his buddies (which, further the assumption that he looked stressed because of the work; which further the other assumption that he enjoyed filming Addicted so much; which further yet other assumption that he enjoyed filming Addiction because of Zhouzhou. You know how my conspiracy theory works, LOL).

By the way, at which city is he now? Shanghai? Beijing?

No idea :'( He flies like a bird because of filming :'( But not in Shanghai 

That hairstyle is undercut style haha, so he could be modern now, and suitable for his character *  long time ago they wore a hat with their head bald on sides*

Wings by Gustavo Santaolalla and Drifting Clouds by Masaaki Kishibe has been added to

ADDICTED HEROIN SEASON 1 SONGS

click here

^_^

Request: To anyone who has downloaded HD copies of the episodes.. Can i request for a screenshot/screengrab of these scenes:

a).  GuHai and BaiLouYin biking together.

b).  GuHai and BaiLouYin in their bed wearing bathrobes where GuHai leans in and plants a kiss on BaiLouYin saying "I will replace all the love you lost this past years blahblah.."

c). Also, the Car Shex Scene where a Sweaty GuHai towers over a Nervous Bai Lou Yin.

* Additional Note: Hopefully pics will be big and of high quality. Preferably 500x500 pixels or more. Also, don't worry pics will be used for *noble* purposes hehe. I promise. Post here or Please Send to me via Message.

Thankyooo!

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

credit: 微同

I wonder if Johnny or Timmy uses this app or not

9e1eec8bgw1f1hfn00ij4j20k00zkjtw.jpgJohnny's new hair

9e1eec8bgw1f1hfmzhezej20k00zk76u.jpg9e1eec8bgw1f1hfmzuoikj20k00zkacp.jpg9e1eec8bgw1f1hfn09u3qj20k00zkq5r.jpg

IS it WZ and jonny...really..???i thought someone else...and the ear cuffs are too ugly and not matched with face....

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

@hellolive LOLL yeah I got **** up :)))) 

OK, NEWS:

1> TAIWAN INVESTOR GOT THE RIGHT OF DRAMAS, INCLUDING WRITER, the official announcement will be made in April or May so.. let's wait

*WOOHOOO*

2>Timmy's music show will be arranged in China, not Taiwan

3> Time to save your money babe *That's M-O-N-E-Y so Sexy I*

This is definitely good news to wake up to! Thank you for the update!!!

• Like 2