28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Sorry for quoting picture, but couldn't help myself:

So the cover of Zhouzhou's album will be this picture of them!? REALLY!????

*nosebleed* *faint*

I did a quick google (in chinese regarding the song) - seems like that is the official single cover for that song? Not sure if it's for the whole album

It looks like he officially released the full version of 'Walk Slowly' - he uploaded the song on his Weibo account: http://www.weibo.com/u/1797270765?is_hot=1#_loginLayer_1456853150730 

This isn't from the radio show - it's the actual song. Cute single cover!!

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

Another "throwback" photo of Johnny:

12814354_582797158551706_653412939991732

**The pic quote is relevant**

Johnny posted this on his Weibo and I squealed "Xiao JingYu!!!!!!!" He wrote..

支持我的朋友们辛苦啦 看在眼里记在心里 迷你鲸鱼祝大家一切顺利 每天开心

And my friend translated it *love her to death*

Thanks for the supports of all the friends..would remember it.. mini whale here wishing everyone all the best and be happy everyday!

Ahhhhhhhhh my whaleeeeeee!!! I wish we can insert a whale emoticon here!!!!

He's such a handsome boy!!!!! Already got the model look when he was still small!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG spazzzzedddddd

And to all Heroin addicts

Can you pls mention me or remind me if anyone posted spoiler/summary so that I can post the link on the front page. I'm still backtracking and I managed to post all the novel comparison, spoilers, song compilation & interview recaps so far. But if I overlooked it, pls remind me again! I'd have to have a thorough backtracking on weekends. I simply don't have the time on weekdays T_T

@skeletonworks

You probably need 14 train rides to finish it. I mean I went a little too crazy with the details for that novel comparison. I'm so sorry that you guys have to read very long chunks of text. I should have just summarised the part on Meng Jian Zhi. Argh. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1. I should think so. Guhai always calls Luoyin as his wife and wants BLY to call him as his husband when Guhai teases him. I don't think Guhai is at the stage where he regards himself as the husband AND wants to be the bread-winner etc. This kinda is Guhai's one-sided thinking for now? :sweatingbullets:

2. I think sometimes, Luoyin is just shy when facing Guhai's advances. But, Luoyin can be quite fierce with Guhai too... As time passes, he is getting less shy with Guhai... Luoyin is, like what Guhai said, shy on the surface but his desire inside is strong. :D 

3. "Many years later, GY still remembers that smile" Come to think of it, GuYang did not remember the smile as an affectionate one but as a smile full of tenacity like diamond. So, I guess GuYang was impressed by the love between Luoyin & Guhai even after 8 years of separation. I don't know if GuYang made any advances on Luoyin in book 2 though.

4. I've not read Luoyin calling Guhai as "Da Hai". I don't think he will, since he is the older brother.

5. I think the identity crisis arises from Luoyin seeing himself as a class of citizen different from Guhai. Luoyin was somewhat mindful of their class status and so he didn't seek help from Guhai. It's not so much about their step-siblings identity, although Guhai used the fact that they are from the same family to tackle Luoyin's warped perception.

Edit: There were 2 song compilations: here & here, and 2 spoilers for Book 2: here & here. These are just some of the things from so many pages from Page 115.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparisons for Episode 15 [Work-in-progress]

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, Jiang Yuan = JY

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 112 & 113. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts. Lastly, chapter titles have been translated as well.

I’ll edit this post and make a new post, once this is completed. :)

1. Ch. 112: Officially independent

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from episode: The morning after Jiang Yuan visited their love-nest

GH woke up early at 5 to get breakfast from Aunty Zou's shop, kissing asleep BLY on the face before leaving. When BLY woke up and was brushing his teeth, GH was putting breakfast into plates inside the kitchen. BLY counted and roughly knew the time GH woke up. When they were eating, BLY questioned about the breakfast arrangement. In the end, GH shoved half an egg into BLY's mouth. xD

When they were heading out and taking the lift down, GH turned around and put up a very terrifying face, which caught BLY off guard and scared him. The cold weather made their bicycle freezing cold as well and so they walked to school instead.

// And the novel writes:

BLY didn't nap at all through the whole afternoon. He was not sure if it is because of the extra half an hour of sleep in the morning. GH was very proud, thinking that it was his credit. During lesson, he always likes to reach his hand out towards BLY's back. Sometimes, it is unintentional. He only wants to give it a few touches. There are not any evil thoughts. He just wants to make sure that he is there.

Initially whenever GH touches BLY, BLY always will be very alert. Sometimes, he also will turn around and scold him a few words. But now, he completely will not do so. Even when GH is behaving himself throughout a lesson, he will glance towards his back subconsciously to check if GH is fine or not.

//

At noon, their school ended. Both of them got some quick bites, went back home, and found out that the door was unlocked again. They saw Jiang Yuan (JY) in the kitchen, and soon after, realised that she broke the lock herself. GH was impressed by what some people meant by, "Like mother like son". JY told them that she will be taking care of them and coming over here every noon and evening. Then, BLY & JY argued. JY said she misses him and wants to take care of him now. GH guaranteed her that he will take care of BLY, and warned her sternly that she might not see them tomorrow if she insists on coming. Sure enough, she didn't come again.

// And the novel writes:

BLY really stayed on at GH's place.

And his stay continues for 2 weeks. Other than going back home on weekends, the rest of his time is spent here. Both of their lives follow a regular pattern. GH wakes up half an hour earlier than BLY, gets breakfast, and waits for BLY to wake up to have breakfast together. BLY feels guilty, tells GH to take turns to get breakfast, but GH rejects immediately, saying BLY doesn't know how to drive and he knows. So, in the afternoon, when he is free, BLY will get GH to teach him to drive. In the evening, after dinner and a short rest, they will go down to work out. They head to the gym or the basketball hall. They will not return home till they get sweaty all over.

After coming back home, they will have a hot bath and use the rest of their time to do their lovely things.

Both of them never quarrel; they are surprisingly peaceful. And the reason is that they do not have much to quarrel over. It is okay for the house to be dirty; both of them don't bother. It is okay for the rinsing products to be out of place; they use what they see. They will never argue over which TV channel to watch, since both of their preferences are so similar...

Of course, the biggest problem is still on food.

GH promised by mouth to cook for BLY. And indeed, he did. BLY's highest appraisal for GH's culinary skill is "Never die from poisoning". Yes. He can still eat the food after closing his eyes and blocking his nose. Of course, GH also has his best-cooked dish, which is cooking an egg. He cooks that everyday and whenever he does, the egg is fully-cooked. BLY will always give him a praise every time.

So, when they go back home on weekends, Aunty Zou will stare and be speechless when she sees both of her sons dashing towards the dining table like starved wolves. They will eat an amount so large that it can feed over ten people, and say that they still need more food. On the Sunday afternoon when they leave, Aunty Zou will pack a lot of food for BLY & GH, and remind them to put the food into the fridge. These food can last them for a week. Even so, Aunty Zou will send food over to BLY & GH when she has the time.

Of course, when it comes to doing laundry, GH is always committed to do his duties.

GH's clothes are thrown into the washing machine while BLY's clothes are hand-washed by GH. BLY always persuade him to use the machine directly, but GH insists to hand-wash them. Due to this, BLY feels very touched. But later on, BLY realises that GH didn't hand-wash all of his clothes. GH does that selectively. Some time later, BLY finds out that GH only hand-washes one item, and that is BLY's underwear.

Every night, GH stands at the basin and scrubs.

BLY finally realises why GH can run over 10 kilometres so easily, but, when he washes just one piece of clothes, his face and ears turn red, and he breathes heavily.

//

2. Parts of Ch. 113: Two people's Christmas eve

Reveal hidden contents

More details from the novel:

// Excerpt 1: The gift of scarf

After breakfast, their bodies were all warmed up. Before leaving the house, GH made BLY put on a thick feather-padded jacket over his clothes.

"Have you seen before anyone wearing a feather-padded jacket over a cotton-padded one?"

BLY found it stupid, and took off the feather-padded jacket.

"I want you to put it on, so put it on. You are not a girl. Why are you wearing so thin? For others to see?" GH's tone was rather stern. He wanted that feather-padded jacket to be put on BLY no matter what.

BLY refused to budge at all, "Then why aren't you wearing one?"

GH replied with much vigour, "I'm not feeling cold."

"I'm not feeling cold too," BLY shouted back.

GH pointed at BLY's forehead, "Are you asking for trouble?"

BLY gave the same reply, "I am not wearing it. What can you do?"

GH grinded his teeth, rubbed his finger against BLY's forehead, took a few big steps into his room, and brought a feather-padded jacket. He put it on and raised his chin, telling BLY to put it on as well.

BLY not only put on the feather-padded jacket, but also took out a scarf. He put it onto GH's neck. GH was walking in front, and suddenly felt his neck warm up. Looking down, he saw a piece of dark red scarf wrapped around his neck sloppily.

Turning his head back, he saw BLY's expressionless face.

GH felt as if he just woke up from a dream, and asked without a second thought, "You are afraid that I am feeling cold, yet you are embarrassed to say so. Isn't that why you are so persistent on not putting on the jacket?"

BLY neither admitted nor denied that.

An indescribable sense of satisfaction struck his heart. GH pulled BLY over by his shoulders. The force of his hands was very impactful, but the tone of his words were very gentle, "Yin Zi, you are really nice to me."

BLY gave GH a glance, and replied, "Not as nice as you did to me."

GH purposely asked, "How nice am I to you?"

"You are so nice to me that it is so stupid."

Er... What kind of appraisal is that? GH feels a little dizzy.

BLY's mouth seemed to be showing a smile. It was not obvious but very moving. It was like a field of snow. Even though it is still, it lifts the mood of the whole world.

//

Missing from episode:

GH & BLY were late for class. Everyone was outside clearing the snow and so they went to help too. In the end, everyone had a snowball fight. BLY found GH to be smart as they had two layers of jackets. When one was wet, they had the other to wear.

Excerpt 2: The gloves from someone else

GH still didn't even try to hide. He patted BLY's shoulder, and said, "A girl gave me this piece of scarf. She said she made it herself. What do you think she is trying to tell me?"

BLY gave a cold sigh, "She has fallen for you."

GH was very satisfied with BLY's reaction, but not feeling good enough, he continued to ask, "So, do you think I should give it back to her? She made it for me with good thoughts. If I return it, it will be so hurtful to her."

"Keep it then."

GH wanted to say more. BLY reached his hand out to stop him, "Stop bothering me with your troubles."

In other words, do whatever you like!

GH paused for a moment, and said, "How about this? I'll put it on."

BLY's back shook fiercely.

GH tapped BLY's shoulders again, "Turn around and see if it looks good?"

BLY ignored GH. Two of his cheeks were clenching tight. His eyes were chilly.

GH laughed lightly, and muttered to himself, "Nevermind. I think I'll return it to her. Since I don't like her, I should not give her false hopes." Actually, he had never opened the bag.

BLY's frozen muscles suddenly relaxed. Even he didn't realise it himself. He was so very mindful. Actually, GH could have gone a little further so as to make it even more apparent. But, he couldn't bear to do so. He really couldn't bear. Even if he had to tease BLY a little less, he would never want BLY to feel that he is being taken advantage of too much.

//

On a Friday night, after school, GH & BLY went to walk along a busy street.

// Excerpt 3: The exchange of gloves

BLY stopped his steps in front of a small shop. Pointing his finger on the pair of gloves hanging there, BLY asked, "How much is it for a pair?"

"45."

BLY paid for a pair. Just as he was about to pass it to GH, he suddenly realised that GH had disappeared. Turning his head around, he saw GH went to the shop next door and got an exact same pair of gloves.

In the end, GH was the first one to put on the gloves for BLY, and said what BLY wanted to say.

"There's nothing nice to give. Bear with it and keep this."

BLY smiled without much thought, and also put on the pair of gloves in his hands for GH.

You and me are guys. I really can't think of anything to make you happy. So, just get something that is most economical!

//

Missing from the episode: A movie thrill

After that, GH & BLY went to a cinema, where different halls show a specific genre of movies. They watched the films that are full of terror and violence. They got more thrilled as they watched one film after another. By the third film, they were behaving very loudly.

// And the novel writes:

By the time the ending theme of the last movie was played, both of them telepathically leaned their heads towards each other's shoulder, but hit head-to-head. Their eye-bags were dark, but their eyes still shone brightly.

"This 300 yuan was so very well-spent!" GH said.

"This is the best movie session that I had in my whole life," BLY said.

Both of them stayed silent for a few moments, shifted their heads away, looked at each other and smiled. They walked out of the cinema with tired looks on their faces.

//

@C IS Done with what I can finish for tonight! Enjoy and cheer up~ :)

I live for your posts, thank you so much for taking your time to write your amazing comparisons! They always make my day, I was always excited to read them, when you finish this one I reckon I will get withdrawal symptoms. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I mean I went a little too crazy with the details for that novel comparison. I'm so sorry that you guys have to read very long chunks of text. I should have just summarised the part on Meng Jian Zhi. Argh. :sweatingbullets:

No. Never.

I can't speak for everybody. But for me, you can go "crazy for details" for every summary. In fact, I encourage you to go batsh*tcrazy  on all those future chapters.

Also, did i mention the missing Novel Comparison for Episodes 1 to 4? Hehe I kinda feel bad for reminding you.. but not really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lalatelev said:

I'm not sure how to attach screenshots...but walk slowly is number one on the Weibo streaming chart!! (or some music chart of theirs I'm not too sure)

You need to upload the photo somewhere else first (photobucket etc) then post the link here.

So Zhouzhou released the whole Walk Slowly song with the pic of him and Johnny as cover? So sweet! Is the song different than the one played in the radio?

I hope the album's cover will use their pic too! They have so many great pics together; the one in BTS (wearing thick jackets), on the beach, still pic from the series' scenes etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@C IS nah, i'm just a bit tired with overload works, no biggie :sweatingbullets: thanks for the concern anyway :)

how about you? why a bit sad today? jiayou, my fellow addict :D!! *send a bear hug & cheers from addicted land* 

im good somehow .. now im trying to decide to work abroad, just to runaway from my ex-lover :( ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparisons for Episode 15 [Work-in-progress]

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, Jiang Yuan = JY

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 112 & 113. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts. Lastly, chapter titles have been translated as well.

I’ll edit this post and make a new post, once this is completed. :)

1. Ch. 112: Officially independent

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from episode: The morning after Jiang Yuan visited their love-nest

GH woke up early at 5 to get breakfast from Aunty Zou's shop, kissing asleep BLY on the face before leaving. When BLY woke up and was brushing his teeth, GH was putting breakfast into plates inside the kitchen. BLY counted and roughly knew the time GH woke up. When they were eating, BLY questioned about the breakfast arrangement. In the end, GH shoved half an egg into BLY's mouth. xD

When they were heading out and taking the lift down, GH turned around and put up a very terrifying face, which caught BLY off guard and scared him. The cold weather made their bicycle freezing cold as well and so they walked to school instead.

// And the novel writes:

BLY didn't nap at all through the whole afternoon. He was not sure if it is because of the extra half an hour of sleep in the morning. GH was very proud, thinking that it was his credit. During lesson, he always likes to reach his hand out towards BLY's back. Sometimes, it is unintentional. He only wants to give it a few touches. There are not any evil thoughts. He just wants to make sure that he is there.

Initially whenever GH touches BLY, BLY always will be very alert. Sometimes, he also will turn around and scold him a few words. But now, he completely will not do so. Even when GH is behaving himself throughout a lesson, he will glance towards his back subconsciously to check if GH is fine or not.

//

At noon, their school ended. Both of them got some quick bites, went back home, and found out that the door was unlocked again. They saw Jiang Yuan (JY) in the kitchen, and soon after, realised that she broke the lock herself. GH was impressed by what some people meant by, "Like mother like son". JY told them that she will be taking care of them and coming over here every noon and evening. Then, BLY & JY argued. JY said she misses him and wants to take care of him now. GH guaranteed her that he will take care of BLY, and warned her sternly that she might not see them tomorrow if she insists on coming. Sure enough, she didn't come again.

// And the novel writes:

BLY really stayed on at GH's place.

And his stay continues for 2 weeks. Other than going back home on weekends, the rest of his time is spent here. Both of their lives follow a regular pattern. GH wakes up half an hour earlier than BLY, gets breakfast, and waits for BLY to wake up to have breakfast together. BLY feels guilty, tells GH to take turns to get breakfast, but GH rejects immediately, saying BLY doesn't know how to drive and he knows. So, in the afternoon, when he is free, BLY will get GH to teach him to drive. In the evening, after dinner and a short rest, they will go down to work out. They head to the gym or the basketball hall. They will not return home till they get sweaty all over.

After coming back home, they will have a hot bath and use the rest of their time to do their lovely things.

Both of them never quarrel; they are surprisingly peaceful. And the reason is that they do not have much to quarrel over. It is okay for the house to be dirty; both of them don't bother. It is okay for the rinsing products to be out of place; they use what they see. They will never argue over which TV channel to watch, since both of their preferences are so similar...

Of course, the biggest problem is still on food.

GH promised by mouth to cook for BLY. And indeed, he did. BLY's highest appraisal for GH's culinary skill is "Never die from poisoning". Yes. He can still eat the food after closing his eyes and blocking his nose. Of course, GH also has his best-cooked dish, which is cooking an egg. He cooks that everyday and whenever he does, the egg is fully-cooked. BLY will always give him a praise every time.

So, when they go back home on weekends, Aunty Zou will stare and be speechless when she sees both of her sons dashing towards the dining table like starved wolves. They will eat an amount so large that it can feed over ten people, and say that they still need more food. On the Sunday afternoon when they leave, Aunty Zou will pack a lot of food for BLY & GH, and remind them to put the food into the fridge. These food can last them for a week. Even so, Aunty Zou will send food over to BLY & GH when she has the time.

Of course, when it comes to doing laundry, GH is always committed to do his duties.

GH's clothes are thrown into the washing machine while BLY's clothes are hand-washed by GH. BLY always persuade him to use the machine directly, but GH insists to hand-wash them. Due to this, BLY feels very touched. But later on, BLY realises that GH didn't hand-wash all of his clothes. GH does that selectively. Some time later, BLY finds out that GH only hand-washes one item, and that is BLY's underwear.

Every night, GH stands at the basin and scrubs.

BLY finally realises why GH can run over 10 kilometres so easily, but, when he washes just one piece of clothes, his face and ears turn red, and he breathes heavily.

//

2. Parts of Ch. 113: Two people's Christmas eve

Reveal hidden contents

// Excerpt 1: The gift of scarf

After breakfast, their bodies were all warmed up. Before leaving the house, GH made BLY put on a thick feather-padded jacket over his clothes.

"Have you seen before anyone wearing a feather-padded jacket over a cotton-padded one?"

BLY found it stupid, and took off the feather-padded jacket.

"I want you to put it on, so put it on. You are not a girl. Why are you wearing so thin? For others to see?" GH's tone was rather stern. He wanted that feather-padded jacket to be put on BLY no matter what.

BLY refused to budge at all, "Then why aren't you wearing one?"

GH replied with much vigour, "I'm not feeling cold."

"I'm not feeling cold too," BLY shouted back.

GH pointed at BLY's forehead, "Are you asking for trouble?"

BLY gave the same reply, "I am not wearing it. What can you do?"

GH grinded his teeth, rubbed his finger against BLY's forehead, took a few big steps into his room, and brought a feather-padded jacket. He put it on and raised his chin, telling BLY to put it on as well.

BLY not only put on the feather-padded jacket, but also took out a scarf. He put it onto GH's neck. GH was walking in front, and suddenly felt his neck warm up. Looking down, he saw a piece of dark red scarf wrapped around his neck sloppily.

Turning his head back, he saw BLY's expressionless face.

GH felt as if he just woke up from a dream, and asked without a second thought, "You are afraid that I am feeling cold, yet you are embarrassed to say so. Isn't that why you are so persistent on not putting on the jacket?"

BLY neither admitted nor denied that.

An indescribable sense of satisfaction struck his heart. GH pulled BLY over by his shoulders. The force of his hands was very impactful, but the tone of his words were very gentle, "Yin Zi, you are really nice to me."

BLY gave GH a glance, and replied, "Not as nice as you did to me."

GH purposely asked, "How nice am I to you?"

"You are so nice to me that it is so stupid."

Er... What kind of appraisal is that? GH feels a little dizzy.

BLY's mouth seemed to be showing a smile. It was not obvious but very moving. It was like a field of snow. Even though it is still, it lifts the mood of the whole world.

//

Missing from episode:

GH & BLY were late for class. Everyone was outside clearing the snow and so they went to help too. In the end, everyone had a snowball fight. BLY found GH to be smart as they had two layers of jackets. When one was wet, they had the other to wear.

Excerpt 2: The gloves from someone else

GH still didn't even try to hide. He patted BLY's shoulder, and said, "A girl gave me this piece of scarf. She said she made it herself. What do you think she is trying to tell me?"

BLY gave a cold sigh, "She has fallen for you."

GH was very satisfied with BLY's reaction, but not feeling good enough, he continued to ask, "So, do you think I should give it back to her? She made it for me with good thoughts. If I return it, it will be so hurtful to her."

"Keep it then."

GH wanted to say more. BLY reached his hand out to stop him, "Stop bothering me with your troubles."

In other words, do whatever you like!

GH paused for a moment, and said, "How about this? I'll put it on."

BLY's back shook fiercely.

GH tapped BLY's shoulders again, "Turn around and see if it looks good?"

BLY ignored GH. Two of his cheeks were clenching tight. His eyes were chilly.

GH laughed lightly, and muttered to himself, "Nevermind. I think I'll return it to her. Since I don't like her, I should not give her false hopes." Actually, he had never opened the bag.

BLY's frozen muscles suddenly relaxed. Even he didn't realise it himself. He was so very mindful. Actually, GH could have gone a little further so as to make it even more apparent. But, he couldn't bear to do so. He really couldn't bear. Even if he had to tease BLY a little less, he would never want BLY to feel that he is being taken advantage of too much.

//

On a Friday night, after school, GH & BLY went to walk along a busy street.

// Excerpt 3: The exchange of gloves

BLY stopped his steps in front of a small shop. Pointing his finger on the pair of gloves hanging there, BLY asked, "How much is it for a pair?"

"45."

BLY paid for a pair. Just as he was about to pass it to GH, he suddenly realised that GH had disappeared. Turning his head around, he saw GH went to the shop next door and got an exact same pair of gloves.

In the end, GH was the first one to put on the gloves for BLY, and said what BLY wanted to say.

"There's nothing nice to give. Bear with it and keep this."

BLY smiled without much thought, and also put on the pair of gloves in his hands for GH.

You and me are guys. I really can't think of anything to make you happy. So, just get something that is most economical!

//

Missing from the episode: A movie thrill

After that, GH & BLY went to a cinema, where different halls show a specific genre of movies. They watched the films that are full of terror and violence. They got more thrilled as they watched one film after another. By the third film, they were behaving very loudly.

// And the novel writes:

By the time the ending theme of the last movie was played, both of them telepathically leaned their heads towards each other's shoulder, but hit head-to-head. Their eye-bags were dark, but their eyes still shone brightly.

"This 300 yuan was so very well-spent!" GH said.

"This is the best movie session that I had in my whole life," BLY said.

Both of them stayed silent for a few moments, shifted their heads away, looked at each other and smiled. They walked out of the cinema with tired looks on their faces.

//

@C IS Done with what I can finish for tonight! Enjoy and cheer up~ :)

Thank you sir for your time and effort doing this. God bless you! Mwua!

• Like 3

Here's the full version of 'Walk Slowly' from Timmy's weibo (which is uploaded on YouTube)

The background picture is such an 'aaaw'-inducing picture, isn't it?... Let me challenge you guys. Try to stare at the picture while listening to the full music with A POKER FACE! Don't let out a grin, a smile, a squeal, or anything equal to it. :D Oh and please put the video in full screen. B)

I tried this myself and I failed in the very first second. Darn it! :mellow:

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, thoron said:

I want to read your reactions later.. :P:P:P

Let me fuel your anger further BY ADDING THIS!!!

BECAUSE I'M EVIL!!! MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

And mods, do forgive me from not deleting the instagram video on the quote above... I'm usually a faithful things-on-quote deleter but this time I want the readers of this post to be able to watch both videos at once... Why? BECAUSE I'M EVIL!!! MWAHAHHAHAHHA

Oh and thank you @thoron for linking me to that instagram account. It's quite an informative account that I will sure to follow. And thank you for the err... video.... You brought up the evilness within me. :lol:

• Like 8