Just now, Jonathan Oon said:

Ok. Questions here. Someone, please help. :crazy:

I was re-watching Episode 11 just now - the episode after they found out that they were stepbrothers. So, GH attended school for two days, without BLY and when BLY showed up on the 3rd day, GH did not want to attend. A girl (who is she??) came in and saw BLY and gave her the exercise book.

May I know what was written in the book? Whose book was that?

That girl name's XiaoXuan. She was BLY's classmate before, and she used to had a crush on him. And when GH came (transfer school) for the new class and put on the same class with BLY, then she looked and had a crush on GH. She was really clingy though, till Jin Lulu beaten her.

About the writing, do you mean some words when BLY shocked? It was written with a lot of words in of  白 (Bai), the next page is 洛 (Luo), the last is 因 (Yin). That's why he was shocked.

But if you mean what's written on the first page, I don't know, I couldn't read those characters.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend said the DVD will come out around April or May. Based on the Taiwanese fanpage at FB. :w00t: Cross finger that this is for real. 

And OMG I haven't been here yesterday, the page already jumped almost 20 pages. *cries*

would your friend know whether the DVD will have english subtitles? keeping my fingers crossed! :)

• Like 4

@hellolive LOLL yeah I got **** up :)))) 

OK, NEWS:

1> TAIWAN INVESTOR GOT THE RIGHT OF DRAMAS, INCLUDING WRITER, the official announcement will be made in April or May so.. let's wait

*WOOHOOO*

2>Timmy's music show will be arranged in China, not Taiwan

3> Time to save your money babe *That's M-O-N-E-Y so Sexy I*

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, C IS said:

@alvinboi @mchansk07 and @skeletonworks

guys i need your spoilers :( .. im a bit sad today .. i need some dozed of them so that i can be well :( .. please :( ..

I'm working on Episode 15's novel comparisons. I'll post whatever I have done/ stopped at in another hour. :)

For anyone who has finished the novel, may I know if GH or BLY has ever called each other as boyfriend? Was there a point where GH or BLY ask the other to be their boyfriend? Do they hold hands on the street etc.? I've read a few chapters leading up to the Christmas eve (i.e. steamboat dinner with friends). They were living together under one roof, watched a movie, got each other gloves. GH tried to get BLY jealous with gloves from some girl. These are typical things that couples do right? So, at this point, they are already couple without any outspoken status, I guess?

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

OK, NEWS:

1> TAIWAN INVESTOR GOT THE RIGHT OF DRAMAS, INCLUDING WRITER, the official announcement will be made in April or May so.. let's wait

*WOOHOOO*

Thanks for this awesome news!

Including writer? You mean CJD? (it is a bit confusing to me:) ) 

41 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

OK, NEWS:

*WOOHOOO*

:):):wub:

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I'm working on Episode 15's novel comparisons. I'll post whatever I have done/ stopped at in another hour. :)

For anyone who has finished the novel, may I know if GH or BLY has ever called each other as boyfriend? Was there a point where GH or BLY ask the other to be their boyfriend? Do they hold hands on the street etc.? I've read a few chapters leading up to the Christmas eve (i.e. steamboat dinner with friends). They were living together under one roof, watched a movie, got each other gloves. GH tried to get BLY jealous with gloves from some girl. These are typical things that couples do right? So, at this point, they are already couple without any outspoken status, I guess?

yehey thanks LUV .. ill be waiting ..

for me yeap, since BLY accepted that his inlove with GH on the phone with SH .. how i wish he have said it infront of GH .. and remember the scarf thing, when GH receive scart from a girl, BLY swears his pokerface and when GH decided to return it he smiled :) .. gaaahh thats the thing i really love the most :) .. his getting jealous ..

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Facebook relationship status:

Gu Hai: in a relationship

Bai luo Yin: its complicated

"wink" "wink"

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

OK, NEWS:

*WOOHOOO*

....the right of writers? Is that a good thing? They won't mess up with the storyline, right?

Gosh, I'm being paranoid but I can't help it since I've been constantly worrying about the future of this series.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

Facebook relationship status:

Gu Hai: in a relationship

Bai luo Yin: its complicated

"wink" "wink"

That is what we call: "in denial" LOL 

4 minutes ago, liesl said:

....the right of writers? Is that a good thing? They won't mess up with the storyline, right?

Gosh, I'm being paranoid but I can't help it since I've been constantly worrying about the future of this series.

Maybe "copyright of the novel"? Thus allowing the Taiwanese company to publish the novel? (Crossing fingers, they seek to translate it too!)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

Hey all... Sorry I am slow in this.. Blake does the eng sub, starting from Episode 4 only? I am not able to find Episode 1 to 3 in his YouTube Channel. 

• Like 1

hi! for those who can translate:P:wub: can someone pls put details about the ELOPING part? just wanna know what they did and where they went, what they felt... lol

Edited by yaoi101