1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

I gotta say first ZZ has some good taste in music. This song sounds good despite language barrier.

Maybe at that time he was feeling like that and that they haven't talked in a while, and ZZ's indecisiveness and insecurities at that time is showing (is this the time where they both lost weight? Any one could check?) I'm just guessing on this though. I like the song and it sounds pleasant, maybe ZZ just liked a random song that was playing somewhere and searched for it (like I do)

For that BTS BG, I knew there was a reason why it sounded so familiar. Thank u @gashupingo

ZZ's reaction when he gets home

12-3.gif

HAHAHA! Yes!

That whole scene played out so perfectly!

• Like 4

So adorable the gifs above :wub: ZZ loves to hold JY arms (and his hand if you look closely) to his chest. Like a normal straight good friend usually does to each other. I bet with my delulu that the kitten is a very cuddly kitten in the private of their own room, while needless to say boss whale would like nothing but wrestling and then laying on top of him, kissing his kitten passionately. 

I was wondering previously whether JY ever liked any YuZhou fans made video or manip that the fans sent to him. Then I found out that he did, at least once before. :blink::w00t: JY liked the MV below that fans sent to his Weibou.

Cr@Noo Ninja

Spoiler

I love the song (I swear someone must be a fan since there is even a word addicted to it), and this MV is one of my favorite. Here is the lyric of the song, which is very YuZhou even without delulu.

Until You

Spoiler

SHAYNE WARD LYRICS

Baby life was good to me
But you just made it better
I love the way you stand by me
Throught any kind of weather
I don't wanna run away
Just wanna make your day
When you feel the world is on your shoulders
Don't wanna make it worse
Just wanna make us work
Baby tell me I will do whatever

[Chorus:]
It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me
Baby nobody, nobody, until you

Baby it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted
You never know what's missing
Till you get everything you need, yeah
I don't wanna run away
Just wanna make your day
When you feel the world is on your shoulders
Don't wanna make it worse
Just wanna make us work
Baby tell me, I'll do whatever

[Chorus:]
It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me
Baby, nobody, nobody until you

See it was enough to know
If I ever let you go
I would be no one
Cause I never thought I'd feel
All the things you made me feel
Wasn't looking for someone until you

[Chorus x2]

Nobody, nobody, until you

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks

Scanslated fanarts/fancomics weeeeeee~~~

(PLEASE CREDIT "SHANGYIN SOOMPI FAMILY" if you're gonna translate this into other languages!!!!)

Fanarts by 呼呼花- (Huhu)

Translated by @Fuu_Kaze Edited by @bearology

Spoiler

ukyNqwg.jpg

bzDAg0X.jpg

Fanarts by 有的是時是青春_沒的間 (Sally)

Translated by @gashupingo Edited by @bearology

(Continuation from Little Johnny failed his test by getting only 26.. 26????? Clever Sally 7sb5ya0.gif Anyway this continuation is sooo freaking cute! Little Johnny making a sad face to get on Papa Zhou's good side.. and Papa Zhou is sooo easily manipulated LOL)

Spoiler

8lXxzkf.jpg

(Related to the latest Korean version BTS where Zhouzhou whined that Jingyu hurt his hand. Little Jingyu is soooo cute protecting his Daddy Zhouzhou!!! Yes that's Little Jingyu, not Little Zhou ^^)

Spoiler

5vPJAsu.jpg

(Continuation after Jingyu hurt Zhouzhou's hand. Like bearo said, Jingyu probably got punished by sleeping on the sofa teehee~~)

ueEXJLH.jpg

IT' SOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!! inj681h.pnginj681h.pnginj681h.png

I love her. I love her arts. I really love it! I've been a fan of her since long time ago. Back then I showed my friend her fanart and she said she doesn't really like the way Sally drew their eyes. Now she's also starting to like her fanarts  E5FVFWW.png This particular fancomics got loads of likes and reposts YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif And she's also nice. If you commented in English, she'd reply you HP2cybL.gif Her English is fine too!

@ksuyen I bet so too (even in fanarts) Wihw3Zu.gif

Full fancomis under the spoiler!! :wub: 

Spoiler

87nZJxl.jpg

9z2S6xb.jpg

MQDYMav.jpg

1kYgTQf.jpg

lmZTS2Q.jpg

kwH9ulS.jpg

(Little JY sleeping and that "Zzzzz" hahahahaha so freaking cute!)

XlbiGEi.jpg

ueEXJLH.jpg

NDgyt0p.jpg

Fanarts by Hako缺魚粥

Translated by @gashupingo Edited by @bearology

4L93OlL.gif

(Ahhh Hako always create a beautiful and sweet Yuzhou story HP2cybL.gif)

Full fancomics under the spoiler :heart:

Spoiler

PHHFKCJ.jpg

wkwa5Zz.jpg

xOdNOR3.jpg

UHiniZi.jpg

FrCMf5d.jpg

V7QFpt9.jpg

GyV5RCo.jpg

4L93OlL.gif

czJ1Ts0.jpg

Fanarts by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ 

Translated by @gashupingo Edited by @HarukoYoshi

Spoiler

Td7iuoo.jpg

aBIzpez.jpg

Fanarts by JT-Project

Translated by @gashupingo Edited by @HarukoYoshi

Spoiler

UmNBIuo.jpg

QOQ3TPX.jpg

L'Officiel Fashion Night 30 Oct 16. Livestream using Tencent app. Starts at 5:00 pm. More info here

Spoiler

Cv7ng4uUIAAVPJi.jpg

JY tonight @ Baotou. Looks like he's in a good mood today. JY ah! Why do you always look happy when a certain kitten is MIA? :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr hjy_xwz_

Cv7keazXYAAgJWy.jpg

Cv7kea0WcAAqx0X.jpg

Cv7kea1W8AAgrUE.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Ayue悦1023

Cv7ioWdVUAAa30K.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 阿毛在学习

7c2a9181jw1f99c1ynfj6j20qo0xejvo.jpg

7c2a9181jw1f99c1zlrd8j20qo0xegq5.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

Cv7v2MNUAAAh-Tn.jpg

• Like 12

On 24/10/2016 at 6:40 AM, bearology said:

Hide contents

ZZ today NingBo - Beijing

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Be My Sugar

006qjybHgw1f939ibd167j32io2ioe81.jpg

006qjybHgw1f939j1n3mbj32io2iob29.jpg

006qjybHgw1f939j5lkj0j32io2iokjl.jpg

006qjybHgw1f939iyjyvvj32io2io4qp.jpg

006qjybHgw1f939ivisl8j32io2iob29.jpg

006qjybHgw1f939irkb39j32io2io7wh.jpg

006qjybHgw1f939inidymj32io2io1ky.jpg

Why is he this beautiful people?? I absolutely ADORE his 'bare face' look our Zhou..!! No trace of makeup, just those beautiful luscious, smiley sexy big eyes, that nose.. and those lips.. !! Geesssss Zhou..., ''you're teasing me' every time..!! HJY.. I feel for you, you need ALOT of strength with this guy..!lol.. ermmh.. what does that mean??!... laughs... shooooo..ttt.. I don't usually say/think things like that..!! Oookay, stop it...!! Ooouuhhh... !!...

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

On 4/24/2016 at 10:01 AM, htuvecila said:

Something I find interesting 

Hide contents

As strange as it could be, our "spoiled baby" ZZ who seems to need protection all the time is the actual leader in most of the groups he hangs out with. He was the president of his class in high school, one of the founders and leader of his band PROME (and another band called Eggache), the MVP of his LOL squad who is in charged of attacking, member in the organiser committee to host a rock concert in Shanghai, etc. AFAIK, ZZ also never addresses Shi ge as "ge" (Chinese word to call someone who is older than you), he calls him "Xiao Shi" - "Little Shi" instead. From their SNS interaction I personally fell they respect and are proud of ZZ, or like they joke, they do listen to ZZ's order lol. 

Cr from weibo, renren, tieba, etc. All materials belong to the rightful owners, PROME, ZZ, his friends and the fans.

Repost: I think most of you have notice how ZZ can be bossy. ZZ, in the future, will have his own company of artists and trainees; he's going to be a BOSS someday. He has what it takes to be one with this experiences he has. The fact that he had a hand in planning his concerts means he has what it takes to be a BOSS. 

Repost again...

Hide contents

006mYHpOjw1f3clym8fdxj31kw0zkq98.jpgCr  @cp邪神

This pic is for the new BL movie that he's in I think... :astonished: Wow it was leaked at that time.

@oldgregg yeah, it's around 300 or 900 post. I can't specify which page it was 

@lovehaiyin those unshaven stache and stubles looks good on him. 

• Like 4

Throw back Walk Slowly.

Spoiler

Cr 许魏洲

006r0mmIgw1f99ie12rvwj310t0qndky.jpg

Random YZ

Cr 九月瑜生

006xIQztgw1f99gzu0dy9g308w06c7fn.gif

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f99gkkmfcag30dw07tu0y.gif

ZZ - gNPearl Promotional Video gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f99gkob92bg30dw094npd.gif

006txQ9ygw1f99gknaqzdg30dx093u0x.gif

006txQ9ygw1f99gkmaevwg30dv08lhdu.gif

006txQ9ygw1f99gkjmz6tg30dw07t1l0.gif

006txQ9ygw1f99gki0tc8g30dx08xu0x.gif

006txQ9ygw1f99gkh4840g30dw07thdu.gif

006txQ9ygw1f99gkgc69wg30dx08qkjl.gif

ZZ - COSMO Lady 151016

Spoiler

Cr _Times_Of_Dreams

Cv8UiDjVUAAgJKK.jpg

Cv8Ujg6UIAAhFJf.jpg

@DavaoBoy It's JY's FM, why should fans shout ZZ's name? JY's FM, let him shine and be the main focus/star of the night :)

@oldgregg That was just a groundless rumour spread by a paparazzi.

• Like 13

No news yet whereabout ZZ is. I swear that guy is a real cat. His stealth skill is getting better too and he can choose when is the time to move undetected, perfect for secret relationship. :w00t:

@1blankstare ZZ is a smart guy who has many talents: singing, dancing, playing instrument, acting, modelling, beat-boxing, knitting, baking, cooking, etc. He is more like jack of all trades, but also because I think he needs lots of activities to stimulate his active brain. I think he has leadership skill due to his likeable nature as a person. People simple trust him. And yes, I can see him as a boss in the future. BUT NOT ALONE. ZZ lacks charisma, so he needs a partner who has one, a stable anchor who can ground him and someone who can listen and be listened. In short someone with opposite attitude but equal in partnership. :)

On the other hand, I can see JY as a boss too, but due to his reserve nature, he needs a partner who is more outgoing. There is no doubt that JY has a very dominating presence, part of it because of his charisma. If ZZ is a very likeable, JY commands a presence that is respectable. I swear if these two together as a business partner, it's like two of half matches perfectly into one complete form. :)

When people asked about YuZhou, ZZ always reply that it's ZhouYu but on the same do not go against YuZhou. I think he just wanted an EQUAL partnership. Even though he did  not want to appear weaker than JY, he will and always follow JY. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

FMV - Papa Yu is taking care of the kids when Daddy Xu is sleeping lxhxixi_org.gif

Spoiler

Original CR:幺叽叽叽叽

永不放倒瑜洲大旗 Youtube Channel

FMV lxhxixi_org.gif

Spoiler

Original CR:Dilly許魏洲你織什麼吶

永不放倒瑜洲大旗 Youtube Channel

FMV. I'm still smiling like an idiot watching these moments lxhblowakiss_org.gif

Spoiler

CR:洲瑜的火車

永不放倒瑜洲大旗 Youtube Channel

@lielee IKR! I got so emotional while editing all these beautiful fanarts/fancomics lxhtongku_org.gif So much love!

• Like 17

2 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

Does anyone now the titles of the FMV songs that were used? 

Are you talking about those I just posted? If yes, there you go :D

The one made from fanart, BGM is Feisty (Bule Satellite Remix)

Spoiler

The other one: 寵上天 by 五月天

Spoiler

ZZ - COSMO x PEACEBIRD Fashion Show 231016

**ZhouZhou and Bear - same frame** :lol:

006tTtpTgw1f9a6gpk153j30rs0ijdpt.jpg

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

006tTtpTgw1f9a6fox3bkj30xc0m8wtg.jpg

006tTtpTgw1f9a6fxzqt8j30rs0ijgvb.jpg

006tTtpTgw1f9a6gccca5j30rs0ijqd8.jpg

006tTtpTgw1f9a6fe47jwj30rs0ijwos.jpg

006tTtpTgw1f9a6h0pzi6j30rs0ijn7k.jpg

006tTtpTgw1f994knqf67j30rs15ohdt.jpg006tTtpTgw1f994kwssd4j30rs15oe81.jpg

-----------------------------

Vote for Lou Qing - I-supermodel 3 - actress played Gu Hai's girlfriend. Her Chinese name 娄清. Link here. She's leading atm. Support ShangYin cast!!!

Spoiler

6ee0b414gw1f989mrpdf0j21410qoaoz.jpg

• Like 16

I don't see this being mentioned yet. Maybe I missed an earlier post and if it has been posted somewhere, sorry about it. For those that are intererested: 

cSzNW2n.jpg

Jing Yu has been invited to do a tie-up with China Merchant Bank and Ou Pu to the spokesperson for one of their cards. He is the first celebrity to have his image on a China Merchant Bank card. Kudos to him!! (Throw confetti !!) Jing Yu is VERY........... low-key in annoucing news about his latest collabortion or work.  This came as a a complete surprise to most of the fans. For now, one can only apply for this card in Shanghai and everyone is very excited about it. For fans who are not residing in Shanghai, they are actually planning to travel to the Shanghai just to apply for the card at the branches. There is a launch event on the Nov 07 and I think he would be gracing the event although it is not confirmed yet. Jing Yu's schedule is terribly tight and he never confirms his attendance for any events until the 11th hour......  the fans are calling him "smelly baby" now because he is so low key and they are "upset" he all but has gone off the radar these couple of weeks. They even made fan clips "rapping" about it. Most amusing.

• Like 7