Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲的胃药]

Cvn2r2TUIAAT1Ee.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMjw1f93gk3y1gnj30u0140k0r.jpg

--------------------

Yesterday 'When Hai Has Yin' was played in Malaysia MyFM 12-12:30pm - requested by fan :tears:

--------------------

@may No, ZZ doesn't need a GPS, he needs JY. I didn't see ZZ this bad when he was together with JY back then. Maybe ZZ could trust JY completely and he was simply following JY. Same as JY's smile when he was with ZZ. Only ZZ could brighten JY's moody mood and brought this Big Fool back to Earth whenever JY got lost in his own world. And we...we just don't realise how important they are for each other until now.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, bearology said:

@may No, ZZ doesn't need a GPS, he needs JY. I didn't see ZZ this bad when he was together with JY back then. Maybe ZZ could trust JY completely and he was simply following JY. Same as JY's smile when he was with ZZ. Only ZZ could brighten JY's moody mood and brought this Big Fool back to Earth whenever JY got lost in his own world. And we...we just don't realise how important they are for each other until now.

This is the case of soulmate. :wub: (I am not saying Yuzhou is, though I would like to believe so.)

I have been fascinated and read a lot about soulmate and I believe each person has a soulmate, but not everyone meet theirs in this lifetime. The encounter is also mostly pre-arranged by fate. It is also not necessary be your partner/spouse. Being with your soulmate is a complete and comfortable feeling, however separated each person will feel incomplete though nothing changes in day-to-day behavior. So for those who have met theirs, you are very lucky indeed. A complete soul is a blessing. Soulmate can be a friend, a spouse, a sibling, etc. and is not necessary need to be consumed. However majority of soulmates are couple (regardless of sexual orientation). If you believe in Karma, there is a saying that, the person who is your soulmate is closely related to you in your past life and will be encountered again and again in any lifetime. (And since you can be reborn either gender, the gender here is a non-factor).

• Like 7

I always love this gif. I posted it......hundred pages ago. This is what I mentioned earlier, when our Whale got lost in his own world, Kitten was always there to bring him back lxhtongku_org.gif

006ryF9Kgw1f95krz99svg30aq0fze83.gif

Spoiler

Cr on pic

006ryF9Kgw1f95krshq2tg30aq0exu0z.gif

006ryF9Kgw1f95ks5bvrxg30az0f9e83.gif

006ryF9Kgw1f95kscijllg30bw0ejqv9.gif

I bet someone already posted this before. I was watching this again and just realised that the jacket behind ZZ is JY's. This was when they went Karaoke together (singing Lige) So even when they went out with friends, not a ShangYin event or any other promotion-related events, they were still sitting next to each other lxhjiujie_org.gif

Spoiler

vaKtRqr.png

ZZ - L'OFFICIEL Fashion Night. Info here

Spoiler

CvqqN3IWIAAZSV4.jpg

Edit:

ZZ - COSMO Lady Event 151016

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲国际后援会]

Cvq9FQbXgAY5itx.jpg

Cvq_fwpWgAAAG6W.jpg

Cvq_avvXEAAWLWe.jpg

Cvq96wAWgAAcuhd.jpg

Cvq9u5nWYAAMQSz.jpg

Cvq9ksdWEAEKwUO.jpg

Cvq9gnaWgAERzkc.jpg

Cvq9HnwW8AAwVmR.jpg

Cvq9GYpWYAAQMCz.jpg

• Like 11

Hi from California, I don't speak Chinese and am reliant on subtitles to watch the Chinese shows. I was happy to discover this forum as like everyone else I have also become addicted to the series and the 2 main actors. I have read through the posts till page 200 then 1200 to the end. (Had to stop and remember that I have a life lol) I am totally entertained by the fan art and comments and the delulu.

Is it just my imagination and personal delulu or are they both smiling more naturally and seem more relaxed and happier since the snake bite on the neck and the ring and necklace pictures. Ah well. Never-ending speculation ha ha.

• Like 23

I hope ZZ get better soon. I guess JY is going to Beijing after finish with filming?

Spoiler

Jingyu opened the door of his apartment in Beijing. He felt so tired and just wanted to lay down. But to his surprise, someone was already there inside. Afraid of burglary, Jingyu took off his iPhone to call a policeman, when suddenly he smelt something delicious coming from kitchen.

"Aiya, a theft would not take his time to cook no matter how hungry he is," Jingyu put down his phone and slowly creeped to the door towards his kitchen. "Perhaps mum came over and cook dinner for me since she knew I am coming home today?"

But the smell of the food was so good and his stomach suddenly growl in hunger. The person who was busy stirring something on the pan fry heard that and turned his head. In that second, Jingyu forgot his hunger when he saw the smiling face of the person who he has been missing a lot.

"Zhou Zhou!"

Okay--- shall I continue this? LOL :lol:

@bearology The way JY teased ZZ in that clip during the filming was very "bro" like. If you check out their interaction afterwards in most promo interviews and Happy Camp, you can spot the difference in how JY treated ZZ. In the later, he was more "gentle and affectionate" despite ZZ's antique :phew:

• Like 11

ZZ ifensi BAZAAR livestrean 261016

006txQ9ygw1f95w3n66qrg30b60dwu13.gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f95w3dfeyag30b60dw7wl.gif

006txQ9ygw1f95w3ey986g30b50dwe84.gif

006txQ9ygw1f95w3hvi44g30al0dwkjr.gif

006txQ9ygw1f95w3kpbg5g30ba0dwnpm.gif

006txQ9ygw1f95w3qibqog30at0dwe86.gif

Spoiler

ZZ after livestream 261016

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

CvrvMVRUAAEZ1is.jpg

CvrvNR7UEAAvwqL.jpg

CvrvN5kUkAAzvgU.jpg

ZZ - COSMO x PEACEBIRD Fashion Show 231016

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny_VietnamFan

Caption: Dew Dew: I wanna get home with papa Yu & Chew Chew. Nothing interesting here...

005SvE90gw1f95s9z00chj30hs0q9gnt.jpg

• Like 11

6 hours ago, heathereb said:

Hi from California, I don't speak Chinese and am reliant on subtitles to watch the Chinese shows. I was happy to discover this forum as like everyone else I have also become addicted to the series and the 2 main actors. I have read through the posts till page 200 then 1200 to the end. (Had to stop and remember that I have a life lol) I am totally entertained by the fan art and comments and the delulu.

Is it just my imagination and personal delulu or are they both smiling more naturally and seem more relaxed and happier since the snake bite on the neck and the ring and necklace pictures. Ah well. Never-ending speculation ha ha.

Welcome! I am from the UK and also know nothing about Chinese. Thus, relying to our generous translators and team, and also prolific posters. Lots of love to you guys! @bearology, @prima13facie

2 hours ago, Old_young_Lee said:

HuangJingYu Korea Fanmeeting ticket was sold out. I checked it at 8:30. Congratulation!

I hope that fanmeeting will be successful and all fans will get ticekts. Honestly, I'm worreid about some sudden changes ( place, ticketing method).

I heard that the tickets were sold out in 29 minutes? Or was it 29 seconds? Help me here, @HarukoYoshi :D

Anyone here are going to JY's KFM?

I am super excited with his FM but at the same time also quite nervous for him. Just like waiting for ZZ's first concert, I got nervous and could only be calm after the concert had ended well. Hopefully, JY will have spectacular FM as well!

• Like 12