Cr tuh_high_la

CwJUE-5UAAIHBe2.jpg

CwJUFV_VYAEn5C6.jpg

CwJUEuNUkAAvVeX.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny_VietnamFan

005SvE90gw1f9cdk2x3cej30lr0hstao.jpg

YuZhou Daily News. Normally @aeislaeigh will post this when she's back, but since there are some interesting things here so I will just post this one

Spoiler

FS new photos

Spoiler

CR.林枫松正版

CwHOzGRVUAIFG-5.jpg

CwHOzJvUIAAQU4b.jpg

• Like 10

I love the YuZhou daily news! Wow, so many delulu comes to my mind...

1. Zhou Zhou mysterious coming call. So he has a second phone, and one that he take the call only in private? I see.

2. Southern Interview, I want to read! Is the Eng subs available somewhere? Did ZZ mentioned something about actor who have to filming at night? And who is always kept filming at night? I see.

3. 5mileslove! Who are you indeed! You must be closely related to the boys, or are you JY? ZZ? Or both?

And to say that the happiest time for our boys are during the filming and promo for addicted is understatement. I have never seen they smile so carefree and happy like these anymore:

Spoiler

• Like 5

Cr@JY

CwKnvOeUkAA3PZm.jpg

JY ah - why your IG is always so cryptic. Is this how you want to tell us about YuZhou secretly?

Fine, fire away! Pun intended. So from what I can see:

1. Letter Z?

2. ZZ is warm like fire?

3. Your love to certain kitten is fiery?

4. You are on fire because filming is done and soon you can reunite with your kitten?

5. Or it's just some random thing you saw when passing by?

6. You have watched ZZ singing moonlight recently and now feeling like his sunshine slowly giving you warmth?

Personally I will take number 6, just because ^_^:phew:

• Like 6

Another BTS from Activers Entertainment Youtube Channel. Thank you @charlie10 for the link. This BTS looks the same as the previous one for me.

Spoiler

Oh my, the reflection looks exactly like JY. At least if I look at the HD photo of it, I can tell it's ZZ but still look so much like JY :blink: Cr |瑜洲杂货铺|

CwJ4XGPUMAUefh_.jpg

Spoiler

Cr South East Weekly

sJKyO40.jpg

JY - Video message for 时尚COSMO. Original link here

Spoiler

• Like 11

Read the full translation of the last chapter of YM and YQ (Meng Qi Qi)'s epilogue with BLY and GH here:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/60

MQQ epilogue Ch. 24: It really can’t be cured anymore! [M]:

Spoiler

Going back to the living room, Yang Meng was just on the sofa packing some stuff. BLY saw a bottle of marbles and a catapult underneath the coffee table by chance. His eyes lit up and took them out immediately.

“Eh, I say, where did you buy this from? They still sell this kind of things these days?” Boys that were born in the 80s would feel especially nostalgic, seeing these things.

Yang Meng stared at it like it’s his precious treasure, “This is the toy I played with when I was young. I kept it till now.”

The more BLY looked the more he valued its rarity, and he said to Yang Meng immediately, “Give this catapult to me. I also want to take it back to collect, as a keepsake.”

Yang Meng was not willing to! However BLY had gifted him so many New Year goods, so he still bit his teeth and nodded.

You Qi stood at the side and saw everything exactly, how unwilling Yang Meng was when he gave the thing away. His Yang Meng had really liked this catapult; he would take it out to fiddle when he had nothing to do. You Qi felt very sorry seeing him like this. Hence he walked to GH.

“Eh, talk to your Yin Zi, let him return the catapult to my Meng Zi. My Meng Zi don’t have much taste, he just likes to tinker with these old things. If you take it away from him, he won’t feel good.”

It was rare; GH was very easy to talk to this time, he agreed very happily.

He walked in front of BLY, took over the catapult and put it inside his pocket.

“I’ll help you keep it.”

After saying, he walked towards You Qi. You Qi thought he was going to return the catapult to him. Who knew, not only did GH not return the catapult, he also picked up the container used to hold the marbles and asked BLY, “You like this as well?”

BLY nodded his head.

GH put the container into his pocket in an especially natural manner, “Then I’ll help you keep this as well.”

You Qi stood at the side watching, his face was already “green (angry)”.

Am I f***ing brainless? I actually went to GH to intercede for Yang Meng? Who don’t know that GH protects his bastard to the level that it’s hated on greatly by both man and god? If BLY said he liked Yang Meng’s head, GH would also dare to twist it off.

Yang Meng just stared squarely, seeing all his things going into the pocket of others. He looked very pitiful.

You Qi really couldn’t take it anymore and decided to get it back from GH. However who knew, once he had opened his mouth, he was silenced by a sentence from GH.

“Another word from you and I will take your Yang Meng away to keep my Yin Zi company.”

You Qi turned around sorrowfully. He walked to Yang Meng and patted his shoulder. He consoled, “It’s alright, I will go to their house to steal them back later.”

“……”

Spoiler

Yang Meng only dared to show his depressed feelings after sending the two people off.

“My catapult and marbles had all been taken away by them.”

“It’s alright, I’ve taken revenge on them for you already.” You Qi said, “Did you see that two cups of water on the coffee table? I’ve drugged them. Tonight no matter which one of those two, both can forget about……”

“Neither of them drank it.” Yang Meng interrupted You Qi’s words, “They’ve all been drank by me.”

You Qi’s face turned green (utterly shocked) instantly.

“You’ve drank them all?”

“Yes! I was thirsty after chatting so much with BLY. What’s the matter? What did you put inside? What’re the effects after drinking it?”

“……”

You Qi had gone all out completely. Considering GH and BLY’s overwhelming stamina, he added 5 times the dosage. Two full cups; that means 10 times and Yang Meng had drank them all. With this frail small bird that he is, it could range from a few weeks at the very least to a few years. If something goes wrong he may never get it “up” for the rest of his life.

F***, it really can’t be cured this time!

GH, why are you so accurate when you curse someone?

……

• Like 9

Addicted volume 1, ch. 26: BLY's in trouble! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/61

This is just something extra that I've translated but never posted. It's YQ's view on BLY, why he had a crush on BLY during high school. It also further explains why YQ thinks GH likes BLY since the start of high school.

Spoiler

BLY fainted due to drug overdose, You Qi and GH brought him to the sick bay......

You Qi saw each and every action of GH and felt complicated. To others, GH and BLY were like water and fire which cannot coexist together. However to You Qi, GH did like BLY especially. He did not initiate any interactions with others yet he kept disturbing BLY; he was indifferent to others yet he showed unusual warmth towards BLY; he was always trying all means to irritate BLY but once something bad happened, he was the first person to get anxious and worried……

Others couldn’t figure it out, BLY couldn’t see it but You Qi could understand it fully.

It’s akin to a boy’s first love where he doesn’t know how to express his feelings towards a girl that he likes. Hence he would keep teasing that girl, pull her braids, steal her workbook, and bully her till she cries…… Although BLY and GH were both guys, their relationship can’t be categorised as that but the intentions were the same, which was to get the attention of the other person.

BLY was the only student in the class that GH wished to befriend. The way guys make friends is as such, you’re stronger than me, I admire you, which is why I will take the initiative to approach you. Hence You Qi had always said that GH admires BLY.

Actually it was not only GH, You Qi had also admired BLY.

BLY had a unique force of attraction; this attraction gets stronger as the time goes by. He’s like a 优昙花 (Magnolia delavayi), the most silent amoung the bushes, but there’s always someone who would wait three thousand years to see it bloom once.

……

• Like 11

Phew! After 8 months, I’ve finally completed translating the story of YM and YQ. Thank you all for your patience in waiting for me to complete it! After I started doing these translations, I deeply understood how difficult, time-consuming, mind-draining and tiring translation work can be. I will definitely appreciate all the hard work that all translators put into subbing shows and stuffs from now on! :D

Download pdf of whole story (zip) - The story of Meng Qi Qi (English): DL link

or download them in parts (8) here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/62

Spoiler

preview

7SJWHJN.jpg

gA49qan.jpg

SlDQbEb.jpg

• Like 18

@fingersandpaws thanks for the dl link and the translations. Gonna dl that when I get home. 

Also I think the bonfire that JY posted was in honor of Man Man zou. That's what I thought when I saw the IG post. Plus isn't Shangyin anniversary of BLY? Not only do I see a Z but also a Y. Sneaky Johnny. Well if he can't say anything might as well do it this way. 

• Like 4

JY will be attending COSMO Beauty Award on Nov 9

Spoiler

CwLKjITUIAE79ie.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

CwLL0iQVMAA77SI.jpg 

CwLL0iQUAAAxFMV.jpg

----------------------

The boys' schedule

ZZ - Nov 3 - BVLGARI Event and Vogue 11th Anniversary Event. Info here and here

JY - Nov 5 - Nanjing First FanMeeting!!!! Info here

ZZ - Nov 6 - Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival. Info here

Nov 6 - One year since the day YZ first met!!!!

ZZ - Nov 8 - gNPearl Livestream. Info here

JY - Nov 9 - COSMO Beauty Award. Info here

JY - Nov 12 - Korea FanMeeting. Info here

Nov 30 - JY's Birthday!!!! - Sacred Property of Kitten!!

@nippy2002 IKR!!!! They planned it so damn well!!!

• Like 18

6 hours ago, bearology said:

The boys' schedule

ZZ - Nov 3 - BVLGARI Event and Vogue 11th Anniversary Event. Info here and here

JY - Nov 5 - Nanjing First FanMeeting!!!! Info here

ZZ - Nov 6 - Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival. Info here

ZZ - Nov 8 - gNPearl Livestream. Info here

JY - Nov 9 - COSMO Beauty Award. Info here

JY - Nov 12 - Korea FanMeeting. Info here

Detective Delulu Time :wub:

ZZ - Nov 3 - BVLGARI Event and Vogue 11th Anniversary Event.

YZ - Nov 4 - Beijing, spending time together at YZ house, JY Bei-Nan (private)

JY - Nov 5 - Nanjing First FanMeeting!!!!

ZZ - Nov 6 - Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival.

YZ - Nov 7 - Beijing, spending time together at YZ house (private) 

ZZ - Nov 8 - gNPearl Livestream.

JY - Nov 9 - COSMO Beauty Award.

YZ - Nov 10 - Beijing, spending time together at YZ house, JY Bei-Seo (private)

JY - Nov 12 - Korea FanMeeting.

YZ - Nov 29 - Birthday special, YZ house (private)

Bonus: JY only mounts hugs ZZ like this (no other man or woman come close) and ZZ naughty hand (guess what did he touch? :w00t::lol:Seriously don't they know the boundary of friendship? I guess not. :phew: 

Spoiler

• Like 8

CW wished FS happy birthday on his weibo! So sweet~ I think the 2nd last picture is a new one, one that we didn't see before.

Eng Trans: We’ve known each other for more than a year; it’s not short or long. What am I saying? Without you, there’s no me. Whether the road that the two of us had walked was difficult or not, only we ourselves know. Knowing you is my greatest fortune, brother. In the past year, we walked and stumbled together. I have you during the coldest times, I have you during the most glorious times, I have you when I was nothing, you were still at my side when I was about to break down. Blocking the wind and rain on this journey, if you aren’t my big tree then who is? We walked together and grew together, it’s really not easy. Happy birthday, my little princess; happy birthday, my little princess; happy birthday, my cp. I only want you to be alright, really. Happy birthday, I’m here. You’re 20 already; no matter how big a reasonability you have on your shoulders, no matter how tired you may be. Don’t need too much useless words, everyone understands. @林楓松ql

Spoiler

PiDBQGf.jpg

OtzEoj3.jpg

Q4oua6P.jpg

wkyIlUN.jpg

hcmsN9v.jpg

6nezNAa.jpg

if1BGUS.jpg

lKic5z5.jpg

• Like 16

Not sure if this was posted already. It's a link to Weibo post of Happy Camp when they're wearing the jacket and shorts sportswear.

Link

At the end after MC He says go to your places (as I'm guessing), everyone starts to go to at the end of each sides. But it looks like JY doesn't know which way to go as you can clearly see he was looking at ZZ. He looks like he was about to go to the opposite team. OR JY waited for ZZ to get in place because . . . I have no idea why. Anyone?

edit: omg Chenwen. Aw. This is so heartwarming. It's nice that they have a great bond. 

Spoiler

Wishing YuZhou can do this also  T_T 

Edited by 1blankstare
Fixed the link. . . Maybe.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

At the end after MC He says go to your places (as I'm guessing), everyone starts to go to at the end of each sides. But it looks like JY doesn't know which way to go as you can clearly see he was looking at ZZ. He looks like he was about to go to the opposite team. OR JY waited for ZZ to get in place because . . . I have no idea why. Anyone?

The video doesn't play for me :sweatingbullets:

BUT, isn't it obvious when you lost or confuse due to sudden change, the only thing you seek is the most familiar figure where your anchor is. Needless to say, you also don't want to be separated with that person, so JY was asking himself, why should I go to the opposite side, my place is next to that person!

I might be wrong though :lol:

Edit: @1blankstare The link works. Thanks! Now I see that JY actually knew where to go, he started heading to his side but in a split second later he turn around and just stare at ZZ. My previous comment stand: JY was asking himself, why should I go to the opposite side, my place is next to that person! :lol::lol:

• Like 5

Sorry if I make you cry again. Re-post: Zhou Zhou singing Because of The Sea in Seoul Korea during concert. Poor ZZ, he was crying during JY parts, and at the end.

我要和你白头偕老 - I want to spend my life with you, growing old together

Spoiler

• Like 4