On 10/28/2016 at 7:45 PM, 1blankstare said:

What does Jiwang means? And any English trans for that song? I'm curious now. :)

Spoiler

I don't think there's a proper word to describe 'jiwang' in English but I will try --- maybe like lovey-dovey or like those who love to read all the love quotes, dream about true love etc kinda thing, something like hopeless romantic? And I don't think ZZ knows the meaning behind the song anyway haha but here is the translation regardless:

Spoiler

You never change 
You've always kept things to yourself
Just tell the truth
I know that you no longer want to be with me

Why do you have to lie?

What I wanted,
What I hoped for…..

If it’s over, let’s just end it
When you leave, just forget about me
If it’s over let’s just end it all
Forget about me

I know you’ve only stayed so I won’t be heartbroken
Why do you have to lie?

What I wanted,
What I hoped for…..

If it’s over, let’s just end it
When you leave, just forget about me
If it’s over let’s just end it all
Forget about me

edit: yikes I apologise @1blankstare  I didn't realise your question was already being answered! I totally agreed about Moonlight leaving more impact on me personally rather than Light o_o he seemed a lot more emotional singing ML compared to Light... 

• Like 5

@_heroine_ Although my question was answered already thank you still! I guess we, Filipinos, have an equivalent word which is Kilig, 5ML mentioned it in one of it's post (can't really say if 5ML is a she or he.) Yeah, most likely he likes the song because without even going to translation of the lyrics the song sounds great. (He could have look for the translation after listening to it though.)

Timmy sounded better in Light but it was more emotional in Moonlight. Wonder why? It sounds like he can control his voice but i don't know his voice sounds so sad or is it just me? T_T. His Moonlight performance has more impact than Light despite Light being performed better. 

Edit: It could be ZZ was tired to from the first song, but feels like there's really more to it... 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 11

On 27/10/2016 at 4:02 PM, gesseki said:

Timmy sounded better in Light but it was more emotional in Moonlight. Wonder why? It sounds like he can control his voice but i don't know his voice sounds so sad or is it just me? T_T. His Moonlight performance has more impact than Light despite Light being performed better. 

Edit: It could be ZZ was tired to from the first song, but feels like there's really more to it...

I really doubted ZZ was tired from the first song. He has sung many songs before in the concert, and he has sung Moonlight live many times, too. Only this time it was much more emotional. He sounded very sad, his eyes were teary, his voice quivered, I can practically hear his heart longing. It makes me almost cry too.

At first I thought he was really tired, but after listening again, no matter how tired ZZ was - he wouldn't sound sad like that.

Then FS b'day video was out soon after. Since ZZ sent his message, I am pretty sure he also knew FS reaction speech.

The song Moonlight itself is very much related to Addicted. He wrote the song when he was still filming it. I really can't imagine how he felt when he was singing that song after listening to FS' cry or JY's message acknowledging that the happiest time for him (JY) was during filming Addicted.

I really don't know. :(

note: @1blankstare I quoted your post but it instead mentioned @gesseki. Not sure what's happening :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

@_heroine_ Although my question was answered already thank you still! I guess we, Filipinos, have an equivalent word which is Kilig, 5ML mentioned it in one of it's post (can't really say if 5ML is a she or he.) Yeah, most likely he likes the song because without even going to translation of the lyrics the song sounds great. (He could have look for the translation after listening to it though.)

He looks so sad

• Like 1

[Trans] -IF时尚- short interview with Zhouzhou. Content from if 微信公众号原创. <Link here>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the event, IF even chatted with him for a while, from chatting about the cold weather to love at first sight (this huge jump..) Everyone, come and have a look at what we were chatting about~

0?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1 

Q: Recently, you're sick. Fans have been very worried, how is your body condition now? Say a few words to your fans~

XWZ: Previously, it was because I caught the cold. The weather is getting colder, thus it's important to keep warm and take good care of (our) body. Don't worry about me, I will eat well, drink well. sleep well, and be full of energy every day, fans please also take care of yourselves.

Q: Recently, the temperatures are dropping in many places. Any tips for keeping warm?

XWZ: Long johns, don't forget to wear long johns.

Q: You once said, if you meet the right girl, it will be love at first sight, so what are the traits of the girl who you will see eye to eye (like/feelings for the other party)?

XWZ: If it's see eye to eye, it's definitely love at first sight, for love at first sight, you will only know that it's love at first sight when you see(that person), no particular types, it's fine as long as I like (that person).

Q: Christmas is coming soon, if you have to give your girlfriend gifts, what kind of gifts will you choose? why?

ZZ: if I have a girlfriend, firstly I will give her the things she like, and then give her the things I like, things like cute plushies.

Highlighting the important point: Xu Weizhou likes cute plushies (lastly, attaching a quirky facial expression pack of Xu Weizhou~ )

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

Jingyu's happiest time when he was enduring the cold with them. 

and Jingyu towelling drenched Zhouzhou. 

Let me just drown in the feels pls....

I wonder when was Dashu's livestreaming yesterday? I'm beginning to think that Zhouzhou's bloodshot eyes during red carpet event and getting teary when singing Moonlight (which we all assume to be a song for Jingyu) are related to this.. Haiizzzz. 

Can I just give you four a big hug already?! :bawling:

Kudos @izziehudson :heart:

9 minutes ago, ryokise said:

ZZ: if I have a girlfriend, firstly I will give her the things she like, and then give her the things I like, things like cute plushies.

Plsssssss. See what Jingyu got from Zhouzhou?!!!!!!

(sorry I'm at work and very hard to organise properly the post. Don't mean to double post but have to comment on this! Kudos again @ryokise no homework i guess? ;) )

12 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] (fancam) 161030 Dashu's birthday wishes from Weizhou, Jingyu, Lou Qing & friend 

Hide contents

dashuuu....our little prince.....happy birthday!!!! we wish you a better year and all the good things in life...your little cat (wen2x) is always there for you. Your boss whale and kitty cat ge will always support you too. We now see how deep their web series made their lives intertwined even lou qing! hehehe. It crushed my heart seeing our little prince and wen2x cry...their star was also suppose to rise but because of the ban....it was put on hold....have patience our little prince...you and wen2x will have your shining star later on just like jingyu and zhouzhou ge. we love FS & CW just as much as we love yuzhou! i am also happy lou qing is starting to make a name for herself....lets support her too!!!! 

today, looking back a year ago..the web series that would bring us together started filming which also changed the lives of our boys (including lou qing.. hehehhe) who were normal, common people before they starred in shangyin!

to my soompi family,,,,thank you for letting me be part of this family...a family that understands this addiction of mine which is so hard to get over....rehab is not enough! hahahhaa....to all the admin, contributors including our delulu detectives and translators.....thank you is not enough for all your hard work! you dont know how much bearable you make our lives( especially us non-chinese speaking fans)  through your contributions to this forum. To ONLY and CP fans, lets stop the bickering...we are all here in this forum because of one common factor, our love for our boys.....lets emulate them....it is very obvious thru the videos that they love and care for each other...we should be the same regardless whether CP or ONLY fans. HATE and PESSIMISM has no room in this forum! i love you all my soompi babies~~......more sugarbombs please!

• Like 11

腾讯音乐 weibo update

005IsF4ojw1f9b8up9gscj30qe13l7dt.jpg

Spoiler

005IsF4ojw1f9b8uonb1wj30qe13lgw2.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8upwe38j30qe13l12v.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8uqjblnj30qe13ldqi.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8urufpoj30qe13ln7y.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8usgifvj30qe12447w.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8ut3gnej30qe13lwod.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8utpwn3j30qe13lajp.jpg

005IsF4ojw1f9b8v1609xj30qe13laip.jpg

JY today @ Baotou 313016

Spoiler

Cr Herowyf

005Azoyxjw1f9b7hsvs1dg30f00qoe84.gif

If I'm not wrong, tomorrow will be Guns and Kidneys last day filming. Congrats JY!!! Both ZZ and you have been working really hard!!!! And starting from tomorrow, we are moving from ZZ's month to JY's month!!! Lets continue to spam the thread guyssss

----------

ZZ - Nov 3 - BVLGARI Event and Vogue 11th Anniversary Event. Info here and here

JY - Nov 5 - Nanjing First FanMeeting!!!! Info here

ZZ - Nov 6 - Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival. Info here

Nov 6 - One year since the day YZ first met!!!!

ZZ - Nov 8 - gNPearl Livestream. Info here

JY - Nov 12 - Korea FanMeeting. Info here

Nov 30 - JY's Birthday!!!! - Sacred Property of Kitten!!

----------

Kudos again @ryokise!!! Ryo kid, you know I love you right haha

• Like 16

JY Today 

He's on good mood and ready for work. What's he holding? A post card? a letter? pcmoren_tanshou_org.png

cr  Ayue悦1023

6906ccfdjw1f9b9ri15jpj20ku1127vh.jpg

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgw1f9b9ww45tnj30ku112acg.jpg

Spoiler

6906ccfdjw1f9b9rj40hcj20ku1124pt.jpg6906ccfdjw1f9b9rjupu1j20ku1121bx.jpg6906ccfdjw1f9b9rlaqr5j20ku1127wh.jpg

JY Last night :D 

Spoiler

005Azoyxjw1f9as4mszfag30800e8e84.gif

cr Herowyf

Johnny and Li Ge

Spoiler

cr logo

bdc7b29ajw1f9bdue0d3pj20k00f075l.jpg

ZZ yesterday 161030 at L'Officiel Fashion night (removed double post stole this instead :P)

005IsF4ojw1f9b8uqjblnj30qe13ldqi.jpgZZ's Finger heart  [心][好爱哦][心]

Spoiler

006q9D8igw1f9ao5ybxl3g30f00qo1ly.gif

cr 刘诗坤_東田造型
Spoiler

623e7c42jw1f9b41y0crmj21zo2zib2a.jpg

放疯Feverfun

Spoiler

006ya9lRgw1f9akrsizccj318o1w0h0q.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akrt79wcj318c1w0ncz.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akru5p97j319c1w0aok.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akrv2nqxj319c1w0wu5.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akrvwkujj319c1w0k60.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akrwusi4j319c1w0tm4.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akryakurj319c1w0qgi.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akrr0z99j31w019cwsa.jpg006ya9lRgw1f9akrynkypj31w019caol.jpg

cr 锦衣卫全球后援团

Spoiler

006pfSvzgw1f9ap30vy9zj30jz0zk7md.jpg

cr BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

Spoiler

006pvaMbjw1f9anv9bd03j30sb0iwdim.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anvbfy0wj30sr0j6go2.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anvdzujjj30sp0j541a.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anv4g80pj30py0hbjtv.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anvggbxjj30s30iqwgz.jpg

Spoiler

006pvaMbjw1f9anyzsn46j30g90odabg.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anv6xdvqj30i40r540b.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anz2b6w3j30ja0sx40o.jpg006pvaMbjw1f9anyynrudj30gu0p8mzb.jpg

cr 徐峰立Studio

Spoiler

8055a9e4jw1f9amh0194yj20m80w8q71.jpg

cr logo

Spoiler

8e4acf60gw1f9anbc12bvj222o340b2a.jpg8e4acf60gw1f9anc0f286j222o3407wi.jpg8e4acf60gw1f9andeduonj222o340b2a.jpg8e4acf60gw1f9an9lxy2oj222o3404qq.jpg8e4acf60gw1f9anfjyppij222o3401ky.jpg8e4acf60gw1f9anf6leywj222o3404qq.jpg

cr 星星林林-XXLL

Spoiler

006r5dDujw1f9amk50ws9j30p00xcn3i.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amkn2qnbj30p00xc0xi.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amkb29znj30p00xcjwl.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amkk0mfbj30p00xc42x.jpg

Spoiler

006r5dDujw1f9amjzo2ssj314w0r9jyz.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amjw89dhj30p00xcdl8.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amk8ryhkj30p00xcte3.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amkh81t6j30p00xcdkk.jpg006r5dDujw1f9amjre6w8j30p00xcq7u.jpg

cr 娱三少

Spoiler

ec17f002gw1f9alvj847wj21be0qon2e.jpgec17f002gw1f9alvlrjrgj20k00zkad7.jpgec17f002gw1f9alvo7sqej20k00zk41e.jpg

FA 

Spoiler

cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1f9akjw9wjlj21kw28gwk7.jpg

FA by 呼呼花-

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f9ajf5x38pj20gf0gfq5z.jpg

Videos

ZZ's full performance

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:315a2d7a20e89c8e085314346574dfca/v.swf 

ZZ receiving the award for "Best New comer"

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:27ee17d520fe151e1d6e758529f17056/v.swf

ZZ after the event

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:876c298a58bcff2a19ba63cd54cd4916/v.swf ~~~ cr Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔

~~~

Extras

Star greets other Star z2_org.gif

Also last night at the event, ZZ met Zhang Tianai, the famous actress for "Go Princess Go!". This web drama has themes of bisexuality, gender identity and time travel and was banned by SARFT in January before Addicted. However, it soon went back on air with the consequences of severe cutting of episodes. Even though they somehow share the same theme, both Go Princess Go and Addicted were successful and a major hit to the audience flooded with good reviews.

Spoiler

cr 余宸昊

9d5a7ccdgw1f9aiiuh56oj20qo0zkq5n.jpg

Spoiler

Whispers: **Zhang Tianai has a boyfriend** cool_org.gif 

She's probably admiring ZZ's beauty and handsomeness heia_org.gif 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, prima13facie said:

Also last night at the event, ZZ met Zhang Tianai, the famous actress for "Go Princess Go!". This web drama has themes of bisexuality, gender identity and time travel and was banned by SARFT in January before Addicted. However, it soon went back on air with the consequences of severe cutting of episodes. Even though they somehow share the same theme, both Go Princess Go and Addicted were successful and a major hit to the audience flooded with good reviews.

Oh where are the pictures of the two of them giving sparft a big middle finger? No? Just my wishful thinking? Ok then. :P

• Like 9

@ryokise thank you for that interview. Your on a roll. And ZZ you just love giving us sugars. Long johns, cute plushies (I'm guessing this one was a pikachu?) 

Its kinda cute and sad that everything is coming in full circle so to speak. ZZ getting sick again like last year. JY's last day filming and might have to spend sometime with his former "classmates" and more sugars at his fanmeets same with FengWen. 

@skeletonworks If FS's live streaming happened before ZZ's coming out the carpet then he was most likely watching it. But I could be wrong since the time zone difference is like 8 hours and China uses the military time. 

@prima13facie you're back! That pic of JY last night. That looks like a picture card. :w00t: And I'm guessing it's a certain Kitty that's on it. 

Omg ZZ and Crystal Zhang met! Wow. Two of main actor and actress of a show that both was banned. Ah it's the YuZhou (get it ;)) telling us that no matter what these guys are rising to the top and you can't stop them. 

All the cast of GPG are getting work that are going to be somewhat popular within China and outside, just like the cast of Addicted are doing now filiming for their dramas and shows. 

Spoiler

Crystal working with YangYang in a drama, the Prince turned king is on a new drama as mainlead with a remake of a Korean drama, Alan Yu(the dude in white) is going to be in Zhang Xuan Yuan Sword 2, and Guo (the ninja/spy for the white prince) was also in Whirlwind girl 2. Most of the dramas that they are going to be in or were are popular.

With that said @kyrie777 that picture is enough as a big middle finger to the people who tried to ban these two popular shows. I'm hoping ZZ and Crystal exchange contacts. I love seeing stars from different films and dramas supporting each other even if they don't know them. Like Andy Lau for instance. 

So JY's last day of filming means he's going to be more free now with no more continuous on stay filming locations. So there's time for him to meet up with ZZ before ZZ starts filming for something as he had mention in his interviews. And JY's BIRTHDAY is coming up!

As for Big Tree's livestream in his Weibo, it's suddenly gone.  Maybe somebody reported it or Dashu himself deleted it? I was gonna repost it but it would let me. Hoping fans saved it before it was deleted. 

And sorry for the long post again.

• Like 12

New BTS

Look at this, JY was very aware of ZZ's movements. As soon as ZZ moved and checked on his hand, JY looked at ZZ straight away. Like he's checking if ZZ was OK. Even when JY was talking to CJD, his eyes locked on ZZ, he saw ZZ had trouble taking out his phone, JY helped ZZ straight away. And ZZ? lol just took the phone. Like it meant to be that way and it happened so many times before.

AWWWWWWW, melted!!!! I just can't with this two!!!!!!!!! Princess ZhouZhou and caring Whale!!!!

lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif

Edited by bearology
longer version
  • Like 18

28 minutes ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] 161031 Xu weizhou - Idol's daily show 

Reveal hidden contents

Glad to see ur smiling face! Feel the heartache seeing u choking up tears singing Moonlight! Is really devastating FS be party the moving video message from ZZ, JY and LQ! And talk of the ban!Is really taking a toll on me! Make want to cry:bawling::bawling::bawling: I want candies!

• Like 9

Random ZZ. That lips!!!! lxhainio_org.gif

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0r8edvj30hs0vkkai.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0l97gyj30hs0vk43h.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0mcoocj30hs0vktc5.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0m099lj30hs0vk0wt.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0mu8ovj30hs0vkwib.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0l1crdj30hs0vkgpe.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0n98nwj30hs0vk78n.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f9bf0ubjvsj30hs0vkngo.jpg

许魏洲Stylebook weibo update lxhainio_org.gif

006tHLFxjw1f9bf0755ajj31zo2zi7wi.jpg

Spoiler

006tHLFxjw1f9bf08fsq4j31zo2zinpd.jpg

006tHLFxjw1f9bf09z6v1j32zi1zo7wi.jpg

Xu weizhou - Idol's daily show - 161031. Anyone else think that this black top is so JY's style? Also, it's a bit big on ZZ right? Look at the neck and shoulder lxhwahaha_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f9bjkx6np1g30dw0bte86.gif006txQ9ygw1f9bjnbx0fyg30dw0d97wp.gif

006txQ9ygw1f9bjl86idxg30ds0dw1l1.gif

006txQ9ygw1f9bjligm2wg30dw0dsb2f.gif

Screencaps from new BTS *I always have my eyes on you*

Spoiler

Screencaps by _VANS98_

CwFtHDrUsAA9jx_.jpg

CwFtH4mVIAAmeCQ.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

With that said @kyrie777 that picture is enough as a big middle finger to the people who tried to ban these two popular shows. I'm hoping ZZ and Crystal exchange contacts. I love seeing stars from different films and dramas supporting each other even if they don't know them. Like Andy Lau for instance. 

I have to agree with you :)

• Like 4

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f9ap9pk5cug20b405k7wk.gif

c81cc374jw1f9aphalg3ng20b408c1l4.gif

Spoiler

c81cc374jw1f9apb1ec1kg20b407fe83.gif

c81cc374jw1f9apfrhhe9g208c069e83.gif

c81cc374jw1f9apd63xvdg20b407f4qr.gif

c81cc374jw1f9aplmnw2wg208c08cu0y.gif

ZZ - South East Weekly Interview. The team translated this to Korean, Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese too. Kudos them!!!

Spoiler

Cr 锦衣卫全球后援团

To zoom in, click here

006pfSvzgw1f99q6f4ghlj30u03344qr.jpg

JY today. lol So cute!!!

Spoiler

Cr Dolly_

CwGAFwxUsAEYhwQ.jpgCwGAESOUkAAaxCv.jpg

CwGAHdRUEAAeZ7r.jpg

时装LOFFICIEL杂志 weibo update

Spoiler

497236ccjw1f9bjutq9h9j218g0tn1kx.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, bearology said:

New BTS

I am like, 88% convince that the Thai version is real. Curses! How do I get it?!

I remember the Eng sub where Yu said Zhou already has his long leg hairs but still take warm from his jacket. So, that means the jacket is Yu's and the phone that Zhou was trying to take out is also Yu's. Tho the camera shifted when Yu's took out the phone, it was clearly before that he helped Zhou taking it out on intention to give to Zhou (tho the next frame Zhou was holding his own phone). Meaning, he didn't have any secret to hide from Zhou.

What is mine is also my wifey's. :wub:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] 161031 Xu weizhou - Idol's daily show 

Reveal hidden contents

:tears: Do you all notice that he is getting thin and pale. The face is tired and pale. Wish he gets well soon. The blood shot eyes during  LOFFICIEL ....give him health please.

• Like 8