11.03 BVLGARI Event and VOGUE 11th Anniversary
11.06 Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival

006pCPy6gw1f94jww43j7j31zo2zihdv.jpg

ZZ - PEACEBIRD Music Festival 231016

Hide contents

cr.XWZero十工作室

Cvl_4wjUsAAX-37.jpg

Cvl_5WqUEAAWZ4H.jpg

JY banners for his Korea FanMeeting from fans. Good lucks to all Korean Soompiers with the tickets tomorrow and please take a good care of our Whale like you did for Kitten lxhhaobang_org.giflxhhaobang_org.giflxhhaobang_org.giflxhhaobang_org.gif

Hide contents

Cr NINI_0303  Twitter

CvmayyUVYAA234I.jpg

Hide contents

Cr plokii_

CvmZB8_VIAEgo5F.jpg

wowwwwwwww....our mr kittycat....so handsome & irresistable as always.......your charm is magical...thats why boss whale is crazyyyy about you!!!!!!

and our boss whale...sooooo handsome!!!!!....thats why mr kittycat said...." im ready...take me home" (lol)....to all our korean yuzhou family membersss....

당신이 키티 xuweizhou 처리했다 방법처럼 보스 huangjingyu의를 확인하시기 바랍니다. 우리의 보스에게 100 %의 사랑과 지원을 제공!(google translate...hahaha)
) FIGHTING!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 10/21/2016 at 4:20 PM, bearology said:
Haiz REPOST and COMMENT if you want to (I did LOL) but ifensi private message a fan
Rough Trans by Ryo: Hello, thank you for participating in the #you two are the most good looking in the world# activity. Due to yuzhou's special policy reasons, we estimated that yuzhou fansites would not be able to obtain the commercial image rights, to avoid fans hard work going to waste, and feeling disappointed. We advice fansites to not encourage fans to participate in this activity. We recommend that it's best to delete the repost, to avoid more people joining in, and making everyone disappointed. Thank you for your understanding.
I won't swear here but #@$%$@%^$#^Q#$. OK FINE!!!!! For those who don't believe the bans exist. READ THIS!!!

Not sure if anyone has replied you on this (sorry, am too lazy to read all the posts. lol) but believe it or not, the reason why we (and they) can't participate in this was not because of the ban. It was due to other reason. Both their commercial right was granted (ZZ's side first followed by JY's). This is all I want to said, because people keep thinking it is due to the ban that we cant join for this ifensi vote.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Not sure if anyone has replied you on this (sorry, am too lazy to read all the posts. lol) but believe it or not, the reason why we (and they) can't participate in this was not because of the ban. It was due to other reason. Both their commercial right was granted (ZZ's side first followed by JY's). This is all I want to said, because people keep thinking it is due to the ban that we cant join for this ifensi vote.

@mrsaturn - what do you mean by commercial right? could you enlighten us a little more about this? I personally dont understand what it means? heehehehe

• Like 1

JY studio reposted from 偶扑

#黄景瑜登卡面# 当当!护鲸团宝宝们,一个重大的消息来袭!黄景瑜正式成为首位登上偶扑·招商银行(上海分行)联名粉丝卡卡面的艺人,同时他也是国内首位以个人形象登上招行卡面的艺人!从此刻起,扑婶儿和黄景瑜的关系更近一步啦!~关于黄景瑜粉丝卡的一系列惊喜活动也即将来袭!护鲸团宝宝们要时刻关注扑婶儿近期动态哟!

According to google translate, JY is the first artist to have his image printed on a bank card. China Merchants Bank - ShangHai branch. Bank card in spoiler lxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.gif

0063RVPNjw1f95yl0czd7j30j20sm427.jpg

Spoiler

699409c1gw1f95vhlhukhj20m80e1abz.jpg

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:
Spoiler

Does this mean the ban is slowly being lifted? Agree with gesseki. It's confusing. Please explain further?

Edit:

wonder what songs JY is going to sing. Imagine if he sings man man zou and beside the sea (if Hai has Yin) ah! >o<  

@bearology I want a card like that. T_T

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, bearology said:

New ShangYin BTS :w00t:

@bearology OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!   you're killing mee...wooooooo......they want to tie themselves together...and bite each other..as if we didnt know .woooooo  #bosswhalekittycat4evr

7 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Does this mean the ban is slowly being lifted? Agree with gesseki. It's confusing. Please explain further?

Edit:

wonder what songs JY is going to sing. Imagine if he sings man man zou and beside the sea (if Hai has Yin) ah! >o<  

@bearology I want a card like that. T_T

@1blankstare- that would be heaven!~~~...i hope he also sings " i only care about you " wooooooo:w00t::bawling::wub:

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, bearology said:

According to google translate, JY is the first artist to have his image printed on a bank card. China Merchants Bank - ShangHai branch.

I WANT THAT CARD HOW TO GET THAT CARD DO I NEED TO MOVE TO SHANGHAI FDSKFJPQEROIGJFP4TDMIORH

I bet the 1st person that got the card is a certain kitten.

• Like 9

@gesseki there's a higher chance of him singing that song than the osts of Addicted. BUT since his FM is the same month as Addicted airing he might do some fanservice and promote the show! So we won't know when the time for him to sing. Can JY like leak his song lists for his FM? Put LiGe too as his voice suits those melancholic ballads. 

• Like 4

I thought the photographer(Zhang Yue) for ZZ's photoshoot today looks familiar..just realized he is also the photographer in I-supermodel, Lou Qing (Jin Lulu in Addicted) is one of the contestants for season 3 (still airing)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

I'm wondering what made you think this was not because of the ban? You said, both their commercial rights were granted right? So why didn't they let CPFs continue to participate in this voting? 

I have said this before, it's the boys' decision at the end of the day. They know better than us! The fact that both of their commercial rights were granted, meaning YuZhou knew about this voting and agreed to it at first. That's why lots of well-known CPF fanpages commented, liked and reposted it (e.g.: T&J, 5ML, etc). And within hours, all top comments were about YuZhou.

This is my thought so take it as you like. After discussing, they (I mean both JY and ZZ) might have reconsidered their decision since they are not sure how people up there will react to this. 

First, JY is still filming his new movie and he is the lead character. If because of this, they tighten the ban again or somewhat restrict him -> not only he has been working so hard for this movie, but he also needs to think for the whole Guns and Kidneys crews and actors. Same for ZZ, he is preparing for his second album and considering taking part in movies/dramas. It is not wise to risk loosing a good script because of this voting.

Second, remember the ban about YuZhou appearing in the same frame? Remember ZZ was literally pulled away from JY in Thai FanMeeting? And since they are not sure about the current condition of this ban, of course they cannot risk participating in this project together - having LED boards together in many different countries LOL. Isn't it like going against the ban directly? They have been trying really hard to work around the ban and this is absolutely not a wise move unless they are sure that the ban for YuZhou appearing in the same frame has been lifted.

Therefore, whether it was JY or ZZ or JY's management or ZZ's management was said to change their mind or rejected it, they did it for the sake of both JY and ZZ because of the ban.

• Like 24

@bearology May I be allowed to add to what you have said so wonderfully?

Like I said those many pages ago, we have to remember that this particular promotion is about the collaborative work between two people. JY & ZZ collaborated on ShangYin/Addicted. The photo shoots they did through February, March, and into April, though separate from Addicted, were because of (at least in part) due to their popularity as the Addicted CP. The interviews that were part of those photo shoots all mentioned Addicted specifically. All of their collaborative work was/is connected to Addicted - a work banned by sparft/the government. 

So even if they placed first in this particular promotion, even if commercial rights to their individual images were granted by each party, in the end it would be a promotion of their collaborative work - Addicted. Again - Addicted - a work banned by sparft/the government. 

I completely agree with you that whether it was JY or ZZ or JY's management or ZZ's management (or Enlight or ifensi or sparft even) that halted their involvement in this particular promotion, it was for the sake of JY and ZZ in regards to the ban and their continued ability to work with the entertainment industry. And until JY or ZZ - or someone from FangMeng, Enlight, ifensi - or someone who can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they have a personal connection to JY and/or ZZ and has intimate knowledge of the decisions made by them - until one of these people come forward and state otherwise, we have no reason to believe the ban has nothing to do with this.

• Like 21

So looking forward to the release of Addicted DVD (whatever the ban thingy i am happy that this DVD is a success release!):wub:

Can anyone enlighten me, what is JY profession? Like, I know generally ZZ is an idol because he is a singer having concert here and there, producing album, acting etc. What about JY, fanmeeting in Korea on what occassion? All I knew he was a model, still a model and now pursue as an actor  when I thought he was an athlete (for jiujitsu).

excuse the new fan here /smack

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

@bearology May I be allowed to add to what you have said so wonderfully?

Like I said those many pages ago, we have to remember that this particular promotion is about the collaborative work between two people. JY & ZZ collaborated on ShangYin/Addicted. The photo shoots they did through February, March, and into April, though separate from Addicted, were because of (at least in part) due to their popularity as the Addicted CP. The interviews that were part of those photo shoots all mentioned Addicted specifically. All of their collaborative work was/is connected to Addicted - a work banned by sparft/the government. 

So even if they placed first in this particular promotion, even if commercial rights to their individual images were granted by each party, in the end it would be a promotion of their collaborative work - Addicted. Again - Addicted - a work banned by sparft/the government. 

I completely agree with you that whether it was JY or ZZ or JY's management or ZZ's management (or Enlight or ifensi or sparft even) that halted their involvement in this particular promotion, it was for the sake of JY and ZZ in regards to the ban and their continued ability to work with the entertainment industry. And until JY or ZZ - or someone from FangMeng, Enlight, ifensi - or someone who can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they have a personal connection to JY and/or ZZ and has intimate knowledge of the decisions made by them - until one of these people come forward and state otherwise, we have no reason to believe the ban has nothing to do with this.

I agree with the both of you. My only thought about the ban(s) is - when and how are they lifted?  It's all very nebulous, and to me that means that a) there will never be a formal announcement/edict of lifting bans and b ) after enough time, these bans will be less and less enforced, and get to a point that they won't be limiting anymore.

I've read the writing on the wall regarding any further Addicted filming. It's not going to happen, and I've accepted that. But I would, however, love to see these two be able to be together in an official and unofficial capacity again. You can see the dynamic between them is greater than the parts. With ZZ and JY, it's 1 + 1 = 3.

And even if their relationship only goes so far as a close friendship - keeping that from continuing is a tragedy, and frankly inhumane. Let these two do whatever they want! /soapbox.

• Like 17

I agree with everyone here that it is an unwise move now for either party to risk their careers while they are slowly advancing with incredibly high speed. JY and ZZ both are extremely popular in their own rights. On the same time they both are also super busy with their crazy schedules. Chances for them to meet each other are rare and in between. I am not sure when the second ban is going to be lifted, but I am sure it is not permanent. I think if the government gained a confidence that both boys will not appear "lovey dovey" everytime they appear together in public, the government will lift the ban eventually. Although that would mean no more Yuzhou, which I doubt. This fandom will survive, though I am afraid, as long as it does, the ban will exist. :tears:

Spoiler

This is the reason why they and the program itself got banned. Besides the point that I am enjoying the view of JY butt in white pant (dirty mind here), there is no reason whatsoever for JY to come over from afar to help his kitty other than at this point they are already in "commited" relationship.

• Like 7

@bearology @sohocomo and @baw74 Agree with you all sometimes it's hard for me to express myself in the right words in English it's mutch easier for me in Dutch hahaha but i do my best so don't hit me if i'm doing it wrong hahaha.

What i think when the ban/bans came there was nothing realy black/white hard evidence what exactly was banned so i think when it gets lifted slowly by slowly it goes the same way. Anyway there is progress seen that it becomes better like that CJD had made it happen that the DVD came out this is already something huge. I also think that CJD is still working behind screens to a way to film the rest of the serie and i belive that she will find that way soner or later just because she write herself the novel the script of the serie and filmed the first 15 eps of the serie no writer/producer would be setisfyed with a serie that is not been completed til the end. And she also have said that she it only will film it with the same cast so when that day comes am sure it will happen.

I see 5MilesLove as the King of the YuZhou fans. When the repost this week that post every YuZhou fan was reposting and like that even when it's mabey not going to happen in real whe all have show us support to YuZhou. I think that Johnny and Timmy damn well know that the have more YuZhou fans than only fans that support them and that made them strong in going foreward in there hard bumpy road. Ban or no ban the know we support them no matter what.

No matter if the in real life are a cople or not does not matter i'm sure the are close friends and friends support eachother anyway (I belive the are a real cople but i respect there privacy life and if the want to tell us the are, some day the will do that but for me it does not matter i will support them anyway).

53 minutes ago, baw74 said:

And even if their relationship only goes so far as a close friendship - keeping that from continuing is a tragedy, and frankly inhumane. Let these two do whatever they want! /soapbox.

I can't disribe it better than you so i quote that part of baw ;)

I only hope that there comes a future for YuZhou that the are free and can be seen together again on screen pictures etc.

• Like 16

54 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

I agree with everyone here that it is an unwise move now for either party to risk their careers while they are slowly advancing with incredibly high speed. JY and ZZ both are extremely popular in their own rights. On the same time they both are also super busy with their crazy schedules. Chances for them to meet each other are rare and in between. I am not sure when the second ban is going to be lifted, but I am sure it is not permanent. I think if the government gained a confidence that both boys will not appear "lovey dovey" everytime they appear together in public, the government will lift the ban eventually. Although that would mean no more Yuzhou, which I doubt. This fandom will survive, though I am afraid, as long as it does, the ban will exist. :tears:

Hide contents

This is the reason why they and the program itself got banned. Besides the point that I am enjoying the view of JY butt in white pant (dirty mind here), there is no reason whatsoever for JY to come over from afar to help his kitty other than at this point they are already in "commited" relationship.

Boss whale Is such a knight in shining armor for his baby kittycat! so sweet! there were more than enough people to help his kitty but boss went out of his way to attend to his baby! chivalry is not dead people!!!!!! again as I guy, we don't normally help each other with stuff like these...but this is pure sweetness! bwhahahaha 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I can't disribe it better than you so i quote that part of baw ;)

I only hope that there comes a future for YuZhou that the are free and can be seen together again on screen pictures etc.

You're too sweet, @Kim Kruisbessie!  :)

25 minutes ago, gesseki said:
2 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Boss whale Is such a knight in shining armor for his baby kittycat! so sweet! there were more than enough people to help his kitty but boss went out of his way to attend to his baby! chivalry is not dead people!!!!!! again as I guy, we don't normally help each other with stuff like these...but this is pure sweetness! bwhahahaha 

@gesseki Oh I don't know about that. As a guy, I help my partner with alot. Usually, it's helping him out of his pants! (LOL sorry for being "dirty"...)

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, baw74 said:

You're too sweet, @Kim Kruisbessie!  :)

@gesseki Oh I don't know about that. As a guy, I help my partner with alot. Usually, it's helping him out of his pants! (LOL sorry for being "dirty"...)

@baw74 LOL, me too. You know what they said, gaydar existed. And from the first time I saw the guys, it has been tingling non-stop on me :phew::phew:

• Like 5

Ok, I felt inspired to finally begin writing a fanfic of ZZ and JY that I've wanted to do for a while now. Here's the first, of what I hope, is many installments. I think I'm going to put it up on Wattpad...

Spoiler
When Addiction Turns Good

An ‘Are You Addicted?’ fanfic

by baw74

Chapter 1

The Compromised Device

The stark contrast of reality that morning, when compared to the previous evening, could not be more different...

That previous evening...

When he had finished dinner, Weizhou settled into a much needed bath. The stress of events the past few days had worn on him to a point where he could feel that tell-tale tickle in his throat. Not good. Under orders from his doctor, he had a short day of work and had been keeping hydrated. Not that the orders from a doctor spurred any obedience in him, but it was another he was worried about not obeying. Jingyu had made it clear the last time they were together: Either ZhouZhou takes better care of his health, or be denied any physical contact from Jingyu.

Weizhou smirked when remembering that exchange. He had a cough he couldn’t shake at the time, and Jingyu’s demeanor towards him went from concern, to upset, to almost angry. Weizhou hadn’t thought that Jingyu could deny himself any physical contact with his ZZ, but he was wrong. Evidently jujitsu training had given Jingyu the willpower to follow through on actions, and Weizhou learned the hard way how Jingyu can enforce his will. Being there in the same hotel room after so many nights apart, and yet not being able to be intimate was a lesson that ingrained upon him deeply. Jingyu had made his point well.

So thus Weizhou left the doctor with orders he would follow to the letter. He had two days to turn this around before he and Jingyu could be together again.

A day doesn’t pass without at least a text message between them. Most days end with a FaceTime session. Weizhou, knowing Jingyu’s filming schedule, had time for a leisure bath and make sure the strain of the previous days didn’t show on his face. Jingyu’s schedule called for some late evening filming, so they would make the calls around midnight. It was not ideal, and Weizhou had to turn on the extra charm to get Jingyu agree, as the big fool had once again pushed to not keep Weizhou up late and allow him some rest. If Jingyu detected anything remotely wrong with Weizhou, that’d be the end of the late night calls for a while. And he was finding that the time apart was becoming more and more unbearable.

After the bath, he brushed his teeth and put his nightly mask on. As his popularity and success rose, it was even more critical to maintain that healthy, glowing skin. Sometimes he found this to be a hassle, but he couldn’t argue with the results. He had just sat down on the couch when that familiar FaceTime ring started. Positioning the iPad Pro at the perfect angle, he answered.

“Hey babe.”

“Hey babe, yourself! You know how I love seeing you in a bathrobe…” replied Jingyu.

“Mmhmm… I just got out of a nice, long, hot bath. The tub was big enough for two here.”

Jingyu mentally noted down which hotel it was that Weizhou was staying at, and promised himself to make ZZ’s comment reality when possible.

“How was filming today? I saw from some fan photos that there was a lot of action.”

“Yeah, it was a strenuous day. We had to run quite a bit, and other physical activities. I’m so tired.”

“Then...let me let you go. I know you have an early call time.”

“Nope! Tomorrow is a break until afternoon again, I’m good to chat with you longer. Besides, I need to see you some more.”, admitted Jingyu. He had recently realized that the more he can see and talk with Weizhou, the more balanced and calm he is. As quickly as their friendship and subsequent relationship had developed, so had their emotional dependency on each other.

Yet, Jingyu longed to touch Weizhou. That tactile feedback has always been a part of him. To touch and to feel, was for Jingyu, to know. He chuckled as he thought to himself that he could go blind and be ok, as long as he could have his ZZ there to touch.

“What are you laughing about? I love seeing that smirk that you have.”

“Oh, nothing. Just my internal dialogue saying crazy richard simmons, as usual. I had just gotten to a point of thinking that if I were to go blind, I would be just fine as long as you were there for me to touch.”  Jingyu saw Weizhou’s eyebrows turn up a little, and his small smile appear, but no response.  “I know, I know. Like I said, crazy thoughts.”

“Not crazy. I was just touched, and immediately imagined myself helping you navigate around, and feeding you… and I just thought that I’d do anything for you if you went blind.”

Jingyu’s heart fluttered, and he swallowed, not knowing what to say. They both sat in silence for a moment, smiling at each other. It was moments like this that Jingyu cherished, the ability to sit in silence and enjoy each other’s presence.

Weizhou broke the silence first. “I can’t wait to see you. It’s been so long.”

“Yes, it has. And I feel like I should apologize for how I acted last time. I just hate seeing you sick, and it upset me that I felt like you didn’t take it seriously.”

“No, babe, it’s me who should apologize. I know better, and yet I still push myself past the point of where I should. And it’s selfish, because when I’m sick, it’s also hurting you, too.”

Jingyu smiled a little, he had to be himself here, “Good, I’m glad you see the error of your ways.”

Weizhou’s eyebrows shot up and he pursed his lips. “You! Just wait until I see you… you have a pinch coming to those cheeks!”

After they both laughed a little, they talked a bit about the crazy fan updates on the forums and Instagram. Jingyu finished some dinner while Weizhou talked about the photo shoots he had been doing.

“Well go get some sleep, and we’ll chat tomorrow. What is on your schedule tomorrow?” Jingyu asked Weizhou.

“Oh, it’s clear.”

“Wait, what? What’s going on?” Jingyu was concerned.

Weizhou internally cursed, “Oh, nothing. Just a scheduled break day for me. Li Hao said he listened to you, too.” That should shut the big fool up, use him as the reasoning!

“Hmm, ok. I have never seen you be so compliant, though.”  Jingyu was suspicious. It was so unlike ZZ to acquiesce so easily. But on the other hand, Jingyu did give Li Hao a good talking to about ZZ’s health the last time they saw each other.

“Since we’re both free in the morning, perhaps we can have, uh, an extended FaceTime, uh, call.” Weizhou knew the subject change would work.

“Really? You really mean that? Even when we’re going to see each other in a couple of days? Are you sure you don’t want to save up for in person?” Jingyu’s eyebrows arched in his classic devilish way.

“Please. We’re not old! I have enough for you, and then some!”

“Hahaha! Ok, ok! Then I’ll see you in the morning, babe!”

Weizhou smiled, “Ok, babe. I’ll see you in a few hours. Kiss!”

They both then settled into a peaceful night's’ rest, each anticipating the morning call that was promised. Weizhou had resisted having any sort of mutually pleasing “sessions” via FaceTime. He found it so frustrating. The thought of sitting there, seeing his Jingyu pleasing himself and Weizhou not being able to assist in person was something that he couldn’t find any pleasure in. On the contrary, he felt like it would be torture. So Jingyu’s persistence in asking had slowly been subdued. Besides, he also saw a benefit to being denied, as it made them both much more motivated to see each other in person as often as possible. But this time he felt it was necessary, knowing how much it would mean to Jingyu. But having not traded any sort of mature photos, or gone that far in a FaceTime session, would turn out to be a silver lining in a brewing storm cloud.

The morning arrives…

The ringing is what woke him up. But something didn’t feel quite right about it. Jingyu slowly came to a more woken state, and realized that the ringtone he was expecting wasn’t the one that was ringing. Was ZZ using a different phone? No, it’s a ringtone he associated to his manager. Damn, is the break schedule for this morning cancelled? He reached over and fumbled for his phone…

“Hey, what’s up.” Jingyu answered. He listened for a moment to his manager, and processed what he was saying. Slowly, Jingyu understood, and he suddenly felt the icy cold adrenaline enter his bloodstream. He remembers focusing on that feeling, and trying to concentrate on it’s progression around his body. It was a rare moment of partial lucidity, laying there in his warm bed, and feeling that course through him. Then reality snapped him back, and he sprang up to a sitting position. “Ok, I understand. Fine. Yes. Ok. Yes. Ok. Bye.”

For a brief moment, Jingyu all at once felt frightened, alone, violated, betrayed. He looked down at his phone, and felt like he didn’t want to hold it anymore. He tossed it across the room, onto the couch.

A million thoughts were flying around his head. He could tell they were there, but he couldn’t tell exactly their meaning. Too many to process, to decipher through the flood of emotion.

Jingyu reverted to his training. He concentrated on his breathing, focusing on counting to seven while breathing in, and then slowly out. In…...out…...in…...out…..in…..ou *Ding!*  The text message tone broke the silence from across the room.

*Ding!*

*Ding, ding, ding!*  …  Ding!*

*Ding!*

Jingyu stared at the phone on the couch, cursing himself for not assigning special tones for texts from certain people. The anonymity of the texts now glaringly apparent.

He felt like he wanted to hide. Not for lack of courage, but to have the opportunity to process the thoughts. After thirty seconds of silence had passed, Jingyu became angry at himself for how his response has been so far. He got up to retrieve the phone.

One message from his manager. Four from Weizhou. One from Li Hao. He opened ZZ’s first.

“Are you awake?”

“I need to talk to you. It’s urgent.”

“Li Hao just told me your manager called you already.”

“I’m sorry. It’s being handled. Li Hao is texting you my new number. Message me there.”

Jingyu then opened Li Hao’s message. Just a series of numbers, representing a new digital identity for Weizhou. Jingyu wryly smirked at the thought, and copied the number to the clipboard.

He then opened his manager's message.

“I spoke with Li Hao. We are coordinating. We have also contacted the PR firm in Beijing. The issue is being worked. I will be at your room shortly with a new SIM, until then, it should go without saying to not use your phone anymore.”

Jingyu locked his phone and tossed it back on the couch. So much for a leisure morning camming with his babe. He decided to take a shower and get ready to face this head on. He unlocked the latch on his door so his manager could enter, and retreated into a very hot shower to surrender himself for ten minutes of hopeful peace before the oncoming storm.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Weizhou’s return from slumber ended abruptly with a loud knocking at his door. His first thought was that another fan had somehow learned of his room number and is attempting to meet him. It’s happened before, and ZZ usually found it entertaining. He was still relishing this new phase of his career. But this time, it annoyed him. He got up, threw on the jeans and t-shirt laying on the floor, and opened the door to the room. No one was there, and he poked his head out. Not seeing a soul, he turned around to come back in, thinking he dreamed it. He heard the knocking again, and a muffled “ZZ!”, coming from the door that was shared between his room and Li Hao’s. “What the hell?” muttered Weizhou, and he opened the door.

Li Hao immediately walked in and went straight for Weizhou’s phone. He picked it up and was about to turn it off, when Weizhou stopped him.

“Uhh, what’s up Li Hao?”

“You’ve been hacked. The last thirty days of texts between you and Jingyu were posted online last night. The perpetrators also admitted to having more than just the texts. The police from the Digital Crimes Unit are almost here, and instructed me to turn the phone off and pull the SIM out. I’ve talked to Jingyu’s manager already, and I have a new SIM and phone for you.”

Weizhou heard everything Li Hao said, but was still comprehending the first sentence over and over in his head.

You’ve been hacked.

You’ve been hacked.

You’ve been hacked.

Weizhou felt like his knees were going to buckle. He sat down on the edge of the bed, staring out to a point five feet in front of him. Li Hao handed him a glass of water and some aspirin.  He took them and drank the whole glass. He turned to Li Hao, grabbed his phone.

“I haven’t pulled the SIM yet!”

“Good. I just need to text Jingyu that you’ll be sending him my new number.”

He fired off three quick messages to Jingyu, his hands shaking. As he typed the fourth message, he paused. He felt a pain shoot through his heart, as he slowly deleted the word “Babe” from the beginning of the last message. That wouldn’t be good to have added to the already enormous amount of intimate terms apparently already out for the world to see. After sending the messages, he turned off the phone and popped the SIM. He was about to break it, when Li Hao stopped him, as the police will want it to examine. He picked up the new phone from Li Hao and proceeded to wait for a reply.

This morning was going to go down as one of the worst mornings of his life. Probably the worst. Yet all he could think of was how Jingyu was doing.

Chapter 2

First Contact

After several minutes staring at the phone, Weizhou had Li Hao text Jingyu’s manager. He said he was in Jingyu’s room and he was in the shower, and that he’d have him text Weizhou as soon as he was out. Weizhou took the opportunity to shower himself.

Once Jingyu was out of the shower and dressed, his manager handed him the new phone. He had brought breakfast up, and told Jingyu that the director said to not worry about coming to film for two days. There were scenes without Jingyu to be filmed and they needed to deal with this first. He sent a note for Jingyu:

Jing,

I wanted you to know that the cast, crew, and myself are here for you. We support you. In time, you may come to see this event as a turning point, or simply as a small speed bump in life. Either way, I know you will prevail. Fighting!

-Meng

P.S. - Stop thinking. You’re not letting us down. Now go take care of ZZ.

Jingyu smiled. Meng and he had become close, something that is rare for Jingyu. Meng had become the big brother that Jingyu never had. A confidant. A mentor. So much, that Jingyu had opened up to him about his relationship with Weizhou. When he had told ZZ that, Weizhou surprised him by saying he was happy to hear that. ZZ said he had seen the stress of the circumstances weighing on him, and he hoped that by developing a close friendship with Meng it would alleviate those stresses. Jingyu asked ZZ if he had told anyone, at which point he turned the phone towards Li Hao, who smiled and waved. Jingyu was grateful for Li Hao.

Back to the issue at hand. Jingyu opened up the Contacts app on his phone, and the starkness of the emptiness reminded him just how alone he could feel at times. Only one record was listed - Xu Weizhou. His manager said he entered the new contact number for him, but he was on his own to transfer other contacts he wanted, knowing full well that is what Jingyu wanted, anyway. His manager said he’d be back later, and left.

He tapped the contact record, and tapped the phone icon. As soon as he had the phone to his ear, the call was answered.

“Are you alone?” Weizhou asked.

“Yes, and hi to you, too.” After a few seconds of silence,  “Hello? ZhouZhou?”

“I’m here…” croaked Weizhou.

“Babe, are you crying? Are you ok?” Jingyu was on full alert and honed in on ZZ’s voice.

Weizhou was barely able to utter, “I’m fine, I think. How are you?”

“Babe, I’m hanging up and FaceTiming you.”

“No! I’ll be ok, I don’t want you to see me like this.”

“Nonsense. I need you to see my handsome face so you feel better.” Jingyu resorted to a joke, in hopes that his ZZ feels better.

*Sniff* “Heh. Thank you, for that…” Weizhou replied. Then, “Babe, I’m so sorry. I don’t know how it happened. I’m very careful about where my phone is. I have a security code set and even two-pass authentication enabled. I just don’t know what happened. I’ve been trying to think where the failure was and I can’t think of anything. I’m such a mess right now.”

“Shhh. Shhh… It’ll be ok. The authorities will figure all of that out. Don’t worry about it.”

“Ever since I learned about it this morning, all I could think about was how you were doing. I hate that we’re so far apart. And then I’m wondering what this could mean about actually being able to see each other.”

Jingyu thought back to the note from Meng, and he knew what he needed to say.

“Nothing is keeping me from you. No ban, no forced outing…. nothing. I’m done with the hiding, and keeping this a secret. You mean too much to me. In fact, I’m glad this happened. It means I can finally stand up and tell the world that I, Huang Jingyu, love Xu Weizhou with all my heart and being.”

Li Hao had taken a seat across the room, but within eyesight of ZZ. Weizhou had said he wanted him close.

They had grown close working together. At first, as his manager. Then a right-hand man. And then a confidant. Being trusted and needed were essential to feeling productive and successful in life for Li Hao. But when ZZ and Li Hao had realized how much of a friendship they have, and how much it meant to them - well, that was all the bonus Li Hao had needed in a career. And to know how good of a person Jingyu was for ZZ, and be a part of nurturing that, meant the world to Li Hao.

Li Hao was watching ZZ talk on the phone. Weizhou’s response to this morning was typical Weizhou - adaptable to the news, strong in the face of it, showing courage. What was new to Li Hao was seeing ZZ as soon as he picked up the call from Jingyu. The tears welling up in Weizhou’s eyes cause Li Hao to freeze for a moment. He then turned to grab some water and tissues, passing them over to ZZ. After taking a seat, he watched as the phone call continued.

Seeing Weizhou vulnerable like this was new, but didn’t worry Li Hao as much as it would have a normal manager. What worried him was the pending storm and handling the fallout. Already he was fielding calls from close contacts in the entertainment news community, wanting that coveted first interview. Li Hao couldn’t blame them, really, as it’s their job. But what did concern him was how Weizhou was doing as a friend, not as a client. This is where the nature of their relationship would get dicey. He’s going to have to evaluate each and every move from the best possible outcome for ZZ, and that could mean some uncomfortable conversations. But, it ultimately depended upon what these two wanted.

It sounded like the call is coming to an end, and ZZ was still curled up on the couch, red-eyed, and sniffling. He had heard ZZ talking about not knowing how the hack happened, and Jingyu probably replied with something consoling, because he knew that guy would be more concerned about ZZ’s well-being.

But then he saw Weizhou’s eyes grow big and his jaw drop as he sat up straight. Then he saw two huge pools of tears well up in ZZ’s eyes and spill over. With his mouth still agape, but not making a sound, Weizhou became flushed and started sweating. Li Hao now became hyper-focused on the situation, and waited to hear what was happening.

For the second time in a morning, Weizhou could only repeatedly think of a set of words over and over in his head...

I can finally stand up and tell the world that I, Huang Jingyu, love Xu Weizhou with all my heart and being.

I can finally stand up and tell the world that I, Huang Jingyu, love Xu Weizhou with all my heart and being.

He sat there, staring at the wall across the room. Mouth hanging open. Jingyu’s voice jerks his attention back to the call.

“Are you there? Are you ok? ZZ? I mean it. I don’t care what the world thinks anymore.”

“I’m here, babe. I’m just still processing it all, I guess.”

“I understand. I’m sorry if this added to your already upset state.” Jingyu said worriedly.

“No, you’re fine. And I love you, too. Truly. Do you know that?” Weizhou needed Jingyu’s affirmation before continuing.

“I know, babe. I know. I wish I could hold you right now.”

“Me too. But… I want us to be rational about this. I don’t think we should be going and telling the world just yet. Do you understand what I’m saying?” Weizhou hesitantly asked.

Jingyu smiled. He expected this. One thing jiu jitsu taught was how to read a situation and formulate a response. The very fact that his ZZ was starting to think rationally again was proof that as bad as this turn of events had gotten, Weizhou could handle it, and was handling it.

“Don’t worry, ZZ. I’m not the big fool Gu Hai. I won’t run off and do anything rash. However, I wanted to let you know where I stand in this. I feel like I haven’t communicated fully how I feel about you, and wanted to plant the stake in the ground here, at this moment, and let you know.”

Weizhou let out a long sigh and leaned back on the couch. As bad as things were this morning, he could feel the smile on this face. He glanced at Li Hao, and gave a thumbs up that he’s ok, in spite of how it looked. Li Hao’s appreciation showed on his face.

And he couldn’t let it escape, “You are a big fool, though, and I love it.”

To be continued...

Eh, formatting is slightly off... enjoy!

• Like 14