6 minutes ago, zany_ntzz said:

Is it new? @.@ I thought it's old because I've seen it for hundred times @@ 

Not really. They just released the whole BTS instead of cut scenes of BTS. You can see he was still smiling when ZZ left. And when JY's head was bend downwards he had a genuine smile like he was remembering something. Then he remembers that a camera was recording him and he calmed himself a bit and said something to the camera. 

Spoiler

And for the one asking the guys talking in English here's one I found. 

JY loves that sweater. Wonder where it is now. 

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, chandilove said:

Hello everyone.

I'm a fan of Shangyin from Malaysia. I found soompi few days ago from Instagram account. Last August, I accidentally listened to XWZ song while searching for my powerpoint bgm. The song call walk slowly. I really like the song and search the meaning behind it lyric. That bring me to hundreds of fmv using that song and a very bittersweet mv. This also bring me to Shang Yin. I watch boy love story before but none of it make me interested to watch more. Shang Yin is different. I finish the whole series in one night . I also start to search for  the information about all the lead actors and the meaning of cpf from google and Instagram. All the four actors especially Xu WeiZhou and Huang Jing Yu become my favourite idols. I want to thanks all here for bringing news about them to international fans. The first page help me alot.

I'm sorry my English is not good. English is not my main language. 

Welcome to the family chandilove....I'm pretty new here myself and here just for the same reason as you are..hhahahahhaha.... the people here are super nice and friendly. Our translators and delulu detectives are "world class"...heheheeh....seriously, they devote a freakin amount of effort and time to make this family one happy camper!!! so if you love Jingyu(boss whale), weizhou (kittycat), dashu and chenwen and want info, welcome to "addicted national library"(lol)..welcome aboard!

• Like 12

12 hours ago, bearology said:

South East Weekly

Reveal hidden contents

Cr foryou_zz

Cvu5SLWUAAA8Zyo.jpg

PrinceSelva translated this interview on ZZ in weibo. Interesting.Love him more and more.  Go read it. Is it ok to copy and post here. Not sure...

• Like 5

JY's tickets was sold out indeed! Congratulations boss!

Spoiler

005LNHJ8gw1f9755e77pvj30hs09waal.jpg

And also just hours ago, JY became a hot stuff online for 6 trending topics throughout Korea. :w00t:

Spoiler

cr ShuaiAddicted

005LNHJ8gw1f9754eb20hj30hr0vm409.jpg

~~~

And then regarding JY and China Merchant's Bank at Shanghai...

Before they announce the news about JY being the first artist to be featured in the bank card, there has been a news about China's Merchant Bank issuance (but not mentioning about JY yet) which was featured first at iFeng news last October 20 (ZZ's birthday)

Then it was published at 2:06 on the same day!! lxhchijing_org.giflxhchijing_org.giflxhchijing_org.gif too coincidental?! You decide... 

Spoiler

699409c1gw1f95vhmr93vj20ku0kuwju.jpg699409c1gw1f95vhlhukhj20m80e1abz.jpg

Spoiler

This is the main article which tells that China Merchant's Bank is the first to issue a golden IC card for fans and added the bank's intentions of getting the fans as their new market whereas establishing a win-win situation for both sides. With this card, fans will enjoy convenience and privileges such as granting VIP identity, exclusive payment services, prioritization, 10% discount to concert tickets and avoiding regular tickets, and other exclusive benefits. 

http://news.ifeng.com/a/20161020/50126605_0.shtml

• Like 16

Some esoteric delulu for our shipper's hearts...

Tarot Time! Every now and them I just get that voice in my head that says "Do it, do it, throw a spread." (And no, it's not you @bearology)

My usual disclaimer: This is not fortune telling. Think of tarot as road signs on the highway. You know an exit is coming up, but do you really want to get off the highway now? Or wait until the next exit? Tarot just highlights what you already know, but may not fully realize until it's pointed out to you.

Spoiler

I probably should point out that this reading is on YuZhou. Not JY, not ZZ, not JY & ZZ, but YuZhou as a singular entity. 

(Card 1) What is the Question: 8 of Pentacles (reversed) - basically, there has been a lack of acknowledgement for achievements. Some people may see sloppiness in workmanship, but in reality they don't want to accept the greatness

(Card 2) What is the general situation right now: The Star - general balance, best of past and present. There is a good understanding of what was, is, and will by the subject (YZ).

(Card 3) The influence of the subject: King of Pentacles - wise, generous, forgiving, sensual man. Putting forth the best traits of generosity and kindness to combat the evil against him.

(Card 4) Outside influences on the situation (family, friends, society): 8 of Cups - leaving the past behind, accepting failures and moving on. Others that accept the situation but help them strive against it, and those who try to ignore it.

(Card 5) Final answer: Queen of Swords (reversed) - sharp reactions, overly protective/defensive, somewhat petty at times.

Because this came up as the final outcome, I threw a 3 card past, present, future to help narrow the focus (because the Queen of Swords just loves me for some reason recently)

Past: 3 of Pentacles - master craftmanship, acknowledgement for achievements, moving in the right direction

Present: Lovers - (calm down…) cooperation, togetherness, harmony, communication, balance

Future: Hanged Man - suspense, life interrupted, but also seeing things in a new way and biding your time for the right moment to act.

So all together, my general thoughts -

While it may seem that JY & ZZ are struggling against not being allowed to advance in the industry,  there are those who realize just what great potential they have. JY & ZZ know it themselves as well, and they are making the plans and learning the skills necessary to continue forward. But it’s not an individual effort. They are supporting each other more than anyone knows. There will still be issues and censorship against them (that Queen of Swords representing a continued ‘smear campaign’ that only grows the more popular and established they become, but is lessened with the support of those around them {personally and around the world}), but they accept that and are willing to work within it, knowing that eventually they will overcome everything. 

Patience is a virtue, that they have together.

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 20

On 26-10-2016 at 10:29 PM, baw74 said:

You're too sweet, @Kim Kruisbessie!  :)

@baw74 Love yah to Bro hahaha :heart:

On 26-10-2016 at 10:29 PM, baw74 said:

Oh I don't know about that. As a guy, I help my partner with alot. Usually, it's helping him out of his pants! (LOL sorry for being "dirty"...)

hahahahahaha geeeeez don't help rotten girl mind running wild hahahahahahahaha :lol:

baw your fanfic is amazing good it reads easely for me not to difficult word use i love it the way you discribe the toughts of all of them Li Hao Jingyu and Zhouzhou.

• Like 7

VogueMe's Weibo posted about ZZ's playlist. They added about ZZ's playlist in this link (Vogue Me x QQ music) >> http://y.qq.com/msa/vogue/0_1815.html?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=1

*I've translated this VogueMe magazine interview before in the thread here >> http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381552-chinese-webseries-2016-heroin-web-series-上癮网络剧/?do=findComment&comment=19923591

This is the additional part they added:

Trans: [At this part, adding this week's behind the scenes of songs' playlist: While chatting with him at <<Vogue Me>> magazine's photoshoot, the editor asked him about the kind of songs he likes listening to. Surprisingly, this kid whipped out his phone, screencapped the list of songs he is listening to on the App and send it over (to us),  made no attempt to hide, his frankness and forthrightness is really cute, it leaves the editor stupefied, and (editor) turning over to look at his manager "is there really no need for any considerations..."

So let's listen to the playlist played in the headphones of this red hot sizzling celebrity , and take a look at his inner magnificent adventure!]

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Playlist: (These are the ones I saw in the link provided, no idea why in Vogue Me's screenshots posted on weibo, there are more songs )

Twerk it like Miley - Brandon Beal

Simple things (Remix - Miguel)

Turn down for what (Dj snake)

Promises - Nero (Skrillex & Nero remix)

Bila - Candy

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@baw74 Love yah to Bro hahaha :heart:

hahahahahaha geeeeez don't help rotten girl mind running wild hahahahahahahaha :lol:

baw your fanfic is amazing good it reads easely for me not to difficult word use i love it the way you discribe the toughts of all of them Li Hao Jingyu and Zhouzhou.

*blush* awww thank you!

I'm somewhat embarrassed at the level of.......detail that I'm getting into. But the way I see it, it's a form of therapy for me. These Addiction withdrawals are some tough pains! ;)

1 hour ago, _heroine_ said:

Hi everyone! :wub: big fan of this thread ^_^ like many of you I'm just as addicted hahaha and I have been this way for the last 7 months.

Guess there's just no cure :P 

That's because we're all drawn here FOR the cure!  :sweatingbullets:

Welcome!

• Like 5

JY today - Baotou

Spoiler

The MoreFans voting ended and JY NO1 lxhblowakiss_org.giflxhblowakiss_org.giflxhblowakiss_org.giflxhblowakiss_org.gif

Spoiler

Screencap by Haru

006pe6Wigw1f97yk2ns9tj30u01hcqpd.jpg

Random JY 

Spoiler

Cr [爱吃鱼的鱼干]

6e9bc54fgw1f97voxx9vug20e90eux6u.gif

ZZ @ airport Beijing - Dongguan 151016

Spoiler

Cr [今天喝鱼粥了吗]

Cv1PtC4VIAAwCdr.jpg

Cv1PugnVUAQ0cul.jpg

Cv1PvzhUEAAhfSI.jpg

Cv1QV1NUAAEI_3_.jpg

Cv1QXUgUEAAb_9o.jpg

Cv1QYwbUkAAJ3qc.jpg

Cv1QzvHUsAAsjMp.jpg

Cv1Q1J2UsAIS-vW.jpg

Cv1Q2WGVIAADlhq.jpg

YZ manip lxhtongku_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr [囧尼的mAyyyyy]

Cv1OEC8VIAAl4sT.jpg

• Like 14

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! 

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Playlist: (These are the ones I saw in the link provided, no idea why in Vogue Me's screenshots posted on weibo, there are more songs )

Twerk it like Miley - Brandon Beal

Simple things (Remix - Miguel)

Turn down for what (Dj snake)

Promises - Nero (Skrillex & Nero remix)

Bila - Candy

one is not like the rest o_o why on Earth is ZZ listening to a Bahasa song there lol :P ZhouMeow never fails to surprise all of us I think

Edited by _heroine_
welp
  • Like 4

speaking of music...i need your help my soompi babies.....does anyone know the title of the background music played in the  BTS video shoot of yuzhou in the school field where they were wrestling...sounds like organ with funny sounds...i want to download it and make it my ringtone...ehehheheeh....help me please...buwhahahha.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gesseki said:

speaking of music...i need your help my soompi babies.....does anyone know the title of the background music played in the  BTS video shoot of yuzhou in the school field where they were wrestling...sounds like organ with funny sounds...i want to download it and make it my ringtone...ehehheheeh....help me please...buwhahahha.

p.s. if anyone has this kindly share with me too :wub:

edit @nedaaa yup the one @bearology posted! :D Thank you so much!

9 minutes ago, _heroine_ said:

sorry for spam, but I would like to create a Weibo account. any kind soul willing to help me? :D

p.s. I am an Indonesian working in Malaysia atm 

heyyyy kamu apa kabar (okay sorry I fail at Bahasa!) but yea check your inbox! ;) I'm more than willing to help!

• Like 5