ZZ - gNPearl livestrean 8 Nov starts at 8:30pm. More infor here

Spoiler

Cv2QnxgUkAEHSsq.jpg

ZZ - L'OFFICIEL Fashion Night 30 Oct. Red Carpet from 5 - 6pm. Evening Party from 6:30 - 8pm. More info here

---------------------

JY today

Spoiler

Pic

Spoiler

Cr 阿毛在学习

Cv18tjaUMAAzuMV.jpg

Cv18uo_VIAEHiMg.jpg

Cv18wN-UAAAKiAn.jpg

Throw back Walk Slowly. Hm....new pic? *This is not ZZ's official account. Not sure who this is* *My heart is still bleeding when I look at Man Man Zou photos T.T*

Spoiler

Cr 许魏洲

Cv2UxwbVYAIORjs.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr Fiona-HUI119

Cv2LBzvUkAAi0EU.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, baw74 said:

*blush* awww thank you!

I'm somewhat embarrassed at the level of.......detail that I'm getting into. But the way I see it, it's a form of therapy for me. These Addiction withdrawals are some tough pains! ;)

That's because we're all drawn here FOR the cure!  :sweatingbullets:

Welcome!

BECAUSE WE ARE ALL UNDER THE YUZHOU SPELL! temporary no cure!:bawling:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ - gNPearl livestrean 8 Nov starts at 8:30pm. More infor here

Hide contents

Cv2QnxgUkAEHSsq.jpg

Clicking the "more information link" I see that " App to livestream 天猫. 8:30pm "

Is there an app you have to download to livestream? Is the app literally called 天猫? Or will a link be provided later on?

• Like 1

ZZ weibo updateO许魏洲ZZ 饭后运个动 O向光奔跑·魏你而动

Translated by Gashu: Exercise after eating/meal    Run Towards Light • Move for Wei (you)

6b202cedjw1f989rvvz18j20yi1a01ky.jpg

6b202cedjw1f989tr5kiwj21ez1w0e84.jpg

For this event

Spoiler

704b873djw1f8wfwvu1laj20hs0bstcv.jpg

----------------------------------------

From QQ音乐 weibo

猜猜#ListenToMe#栏目这次请到了谁独家专访?提示1:演员出身,唱歌红遍亚洲;提示2:被韩媒称是“有史以来接机人数最多的明星”;提示3:曾为《大鱼海棠》配音。猜到是谁了吗?明天揭晓!

Translated by Gashu

Take a guess #ListenToMe# column this time invited who for exclusive interview? Hint1: Debuted as actor, his singing popular throughout Asia, Hint2: Being called "celebrity with the largest number of people welcoming him at the airport ever" by the Korean Media, Hint3: Have dubbed for 《Big Fish and Begonia》. Manage to gues who it is? Will reveal tomorrow!

Spoiler

814a4ae9gw1f97xc5s40dj20u00u075y.jpg

• Like 13

When a person really broken heart-ed, he/she will listen to deep love songs (normally) /idk how to explain this but yeah XD

@1blankstare

(but does he really listen to this, why i doubt it XD)

I don't know why you don't change..
always hiding the truth..

I know now you don't want to be with me
Why you have to lie

what i want
what i wish for

if this end, end it
if you leave
then forget me
if you leave
lets end everything
just forget about me

i know you've been holding it in
so that i won't be disappointed
why you have to lie

(my english is rusty, excuse me)

but you get the meaning right.

the story of the song is that, the girl singing about her boyfriend, who had been in a relationship with her but faking it like saying 'i love you/i miss you' but in fact the guy only did it because he sympathize her or just to fill his emptiness. the guy just don't want to hurt the girl's feelings. it's like, one-sided love. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Hi guys, the comical field BTS background music is from Naruto's OST:

@gesseki @izziehudson @nedaaa @bearology 

Hide contents

@gashupingo - omggggg....can i kiss you on the forehead? weeeeee....i will pray that someday yuzhou will meet you in person..ahhahhaha...take a picture ok? thanks a million!!!!~~~~~:grin::heart::glasses:

• Like 2

Do you know that? You look in the forum and only want to watch a posted video and countless YZ videos and :):wub::w00t::tears::wub: feeling later, you find that 2 hours have passed. The two are simply amazing, never before has a celebrity managed to catch my attention as much as the two.  Am I addicted? :phew:

Sorry for my english, I count on Google to write. I taught myself English. Read works fine but the grammar is a challenge.

• Like 14

speaking of 5MilesLove.. I saw a thread on page 1119 in this forum... Stand By Me, is it Anna? (=to his playlist). Is this person personal photographer or what

I'm especially glad that timmy brings Addicted memories anytime anywhere in through his songs (since SY is why he's here & born), so it never fade.

and dang while scanning through some old post especially streaming youtube, it had been removed! <.<

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:
Spoiler

When a person really broken heart-ed, he/she will listen to deep love songs (normally) /idk how to explain this but yeah XD

@1blankstare

(but does he really listen to this, why i doubt it XD)

I don't know why you don't change..
always hiding the truth..

I know now you don't want to be with me
Why you have to lie

what i want
what i wish for

if this end, end it
if you leave
then forget me
if you leave
lets end everything
just forget about me

i know you've been holding it in
so that i won't be disappointed
why you have to lie

(my english is rusty, excuse me)

but you get the meaning right.

the story of the song is that, the girl singing about her boyfriend, who had been in a relationship with her but faking it like saying 'i love you/i miss you' but in fact the guy only did it because he sympathize her or just to fill his emptiness. the guy just don't want to hurt the girl's feelings. it's like, one-sided love. 

I gotta say first ZZ has some good taste in music. This song sounds good despite language barrier.

Maybe at that time he was feeling like that and that they haven't talked in a while, and ZZ's indecisiveness and insecurities at that time is showing (is this the time where they both lost weight? Any one could check?) I'm just guessing on this though. I like the song and it sounds pleasant, maybe ZZ just liked a random song that was playing somewhere and searched for it (like I do)

For that BTS BG, I knew there was a reason why it sounded so familiar. Thank u @gashupingo

50 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Hide contents

7oTlZ3i.jpg

ZZ's reaction when he gets home

12-3.gif

• Like 5