1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

Omg they just uploaded ep11 with title youtube 

News:

Season 1 officially available to watch online in China via:http://movie.tutukey.cn/movie/paly.html?type=tv&id=m7&part=15

But, season 2, due to the law, may not be online in the future in China < it may change until then>

Walk slowly full version : http://www.weibo.com/p/10151501_100323567

This may be a silly question but I'll ask anyway. May I know whats the difference between this ep 11 and the ep 11 uploaded last week by the same channel? :huh:

• Like 1

I already rewatch Season 1, 3 times.. and now I am watching episode 3 for the 4th times.. I still wonder what made GH fall in love with BLY at the 1st sight. He starts caring about BLY when he knew BLY wearing wet underwear.. .

Is it because BLY dare to scold him because of GH handwriting?

or BLY managed to make GH apologized 1st bcos of he tore BLY exercise book?

or GH likes BLY handwriting? 

or GH feels that BLY same like him, no mother?

I still keep thinking about it while watching. The way GH stare at BLY from the 1st day likes BLY is a delicious and precious food ever on earth. What actually trigger GH to approach BLY? Mysterious, Aggressive and Stupid Lover Gu Hai.. Egoism, Stubborn and Brilliant Lover Bai Lou Yin.. What a unique combination.. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hailuoyin143 said:

I have a question. Do you think WZ and JY's little monsters became hard when they were filming bed scenes? =))))))))))))

I heard it often happens while filming intimate scenes, but that really doesn't mean anything! It is just stimulation and excitement from touching/being filmed. I honestly dislike making any kind of assumptions regarding the actors cause they are exactly that, actors, and I think their personal life, no matter how intriguing it is to us, is their own business. I mean, I do think they are very cute together, but I stop myself from shipping them, I do ship their characters, but I keep reminding myself that this part of them is none of my concern LOL. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

how do i insert picture from my desktop in here.....can somebody help me or give me link on how to do so ? 

You need to upload the pic to sharing sites like imgur or photobucket, then paste the link here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, delishowz said:

This may be a silly question but I'll ask anyway. May I know whats the difference between this ep 11 and the ep 11 uploaded last week by the same channel? :huh:

It's the same.

Actually the old ep 11 supposedly to be CUT version but, because of the leak version, they have to upload uncut 11.

So that's why I have no idea why they upload ep 11 again, just different title that having "youtube"

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

I heard it often happens while filming intimate scenes, but that really doesn't mean anything! It is just stimulation and excitement from touching/being filmed. I honestly dislike making any kind of assumptions regarding the actors cause they are exactly that, actors, and I think their personal life, no matter how intriguing it is to us, is their own business. I mean, I do think they are very cute together, but I stop myself from shipping them, I do ship their characters, but I keep reminding myself that this part of them is none of my concern LOL. 

Okay, okay! hahaha. but I still can't stop myself from thinking about their personal life and real feelings LOL

• Like 3

Just a suggestion... Last week I suggest to this website and.. they already put up the series on 21 feb... better translation and clearer.. and now I know what GH said when BLY drunk. its better for BLY to broke up with SH.. so that he have a chance.. Awww... sweet.. CJD.. your flirty script damn get me straight to my heart.. 

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Heroin-Web-Series

They already update 1 - 12.. feel free to rewatch :D #peace

• Like 4

On 2/27/2016 at 1:08 AM, skeletonworks said:

Yeah glad that he'd be releasing an album!!! He's such a talented guy!!! Great in acting, great in singing, great in dancing, great in knitting. Everything is just great about him! What can he not do?!

Johnny singing happy birthday to Angelababy...

Thanks for posting WeiZhou's cover of 十年 Shi Nian. It's a must-sing Karaoke song here. It's very popular classic even so many years since its debut. Here's the original song by Eason Chan, with english lyrics. <3

Actually, this is a breakup song talking about the feelings 10 years on. Maybe they will use this song in the episode when GH & BLY separate for 8 years? It will be nice... :)

怀抱既然不能逗留 / 何不在离开的时候 / 一边享受 一边泪流

Since our hug doesn't last, why not savour it while crying at the moment when we part our ways :tears:

On 2/27/2016 at 3:25 AM, morningstar84 said:

BLY didnt actually rape GH, GH 'willingly' gives

Somewhere in Volume 1: Chapter 136: Yinzi strike back

Hide contents

BLY: I remembered that someone still owe me one.

GH (with awkwardly smile): the future is long (idiom)/ there will be ample time for that later/ We'll cross that bridge when we get there

BLY climb on top of GH's body, lips to his ear and whispered: Now rather than later

At least, BLY was more merciful than GH, he put on some oil, tinker for while before going in....

Also GH did not top for the whole novel....

>_< OMG Yin Zi~

Spoiler

>> Reply to 1st spoiler:
Omg... BLY screaming his heart out on the bridge... To leave GH and probably never to see him again... T^T

WTH! GY, GH's dad or whoever is behind meddling with GH & BLY really need to get their richard simmons kicked and sent off to the moon!!! GOSH! I hate people who think that they can control someone's life like his opinion will never matter.

>> Reply to 2nd spoiler:
GY likes BLY but he sabotaged the car with BLY in it... WHERE'S THE LOGIC, GY?!!

>> Reply to 3rd spoiler:

GH employs only female workers in his company. This is highly impossible, but I'm totally all supporting GH's "8 years of guarding my love for BLY" thing... T^T

Hai Yin... I wonder how BLY reacted when he first heard this company name and that weird all-female company policy... hmmm...

Is there an actual difference in flavour of dumpling between GH's & the one that GH's subordinate bought? Also, this dumpling preference first started from the time when BLY went to GH's place unknowingly after hearing the Hepatitis B result? I remember GH fed BLY a dumpling back then, in his house. I'm so curious... xD

On 2/28/2016 at 2:08 PM, dokiedokie said:

For those who are still confuse how to vote, here I help you with image.

Step 1. Open http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Step 2. Click on the "pink button" (See Picture Number 1)

Step 3. You will be prompted information regarding your vote (See Picture Number 2)

hfl8sUv 

Picture - 1 (img link: http://imgur.com/hfl8sUv)

sdr1tew

Picture - 2 (img link: http://imgur.com/sdr1tew)

Note: 
If you get this message:
您已经投过了,请30分钟后重试!,谢谢 (You have already voted, please try again after 30 minutes! ,Thank you)

try again later :blush:
Vote will be closed on 5th March 2016 (Given information by @samscheetah) Thank you sam!

Hopefully it helps. 

OMG PLEASE VOTE FOR JOHNNY~

BNn7aD5.jpg?1

Spoiler

Argh!! What's up with the recollection of the "last day of eating candied fruit/bingtanghulu"??? Is that the day when they got into an accident??? I wanna know~

GGAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! BLY knew GH is hungry by feeling his tummyyyy~

"GH then asked if his body was more supple, BLY began to sense the direction of the conversation :P , GH then asked if his body is more flexible now, BLY then asked what are you trying to say, " - Oh please, BLY, you know what GH is referring to!!! xD

I like that GH & BLY went back together to pay respect to BLY's grandparents. It's very sweet of GH to tell the grandparents in heavens that, "if they could not rest in peace they could let their grandson to trouble him for the rest of his life and he has no complains." It's just as sweet as the time when GH said he would take good care of BLY and compensate BLY over 10 years worth of lost love. ^^

"BLY never stayed overnight at GH's place leaving the latter lusting after him." - >_<

"BLY starts to talk to himself having a conversation with an imaginary person and picking up the food from the dishes" - HAHAHAHAHAHA. WHY ARE THESE TWO SO CUTEEEEEEE~ OMGGGGG *melt*

"The rest of the novel talked about how their unwavering love continued to grow filled with antics to irritate/titillate each other" - Thanks so much for the spoilers!!!!!! <3

Thanks a lot for the song compilation~ I'm saving this link and the other 2 spoiler posts by @hryy above. ^^

20 hours ago, guhai said:

I know this is a really weird question, but I just have to ask because I'm genuinely curious...

Reveal hidden contents

For the Mandarin speakers who've read the novel, does CJD ever describe testic**s? I feel like despite all the translations I've read of 18+ scenes, I've never seen them described or written about anywhere, and usually CJD is very descriptive for her explicit scenes. Either the translator omitted the word or CJD just never uses it :mellow:? Does she have a fear of them or just doesn't like describing them or...:o??

:sweatingbullets: @alvinboi @bluestrudels @hryy @mchansk07 @lalatelev ?

Nope, I haven't read any description of 'balls' so far. :)

Edit:

13 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Harrold Glenn de Asis just edited the song and uploaded it to YT. Enjoy!!

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the full radio version of Walk slowly by WeiZhou!!!! <3

9 hours ago, guhai said:

@alvinboi Thank you once again for the great comparisons! I adore your detailed and descriptive comparison posts. Not only do they fill in all the gaps missing from the series, but you even provide nice excerpts of actual novel translations and not just summaries. The dialogue really helps capture the true interaction between the two characters ^_^ (Psssttt...I think you're getting even better at the more...explicit descriptive terms ;)

I love the little things that GH enjoys when he is with BLY <3 (Psstt... >_<)

• Like 6

i wish my story is like GH and BLY, even theyve been separated their love for each other never fade :( .. but my ex-boyfriend already found someone else and i guess his already happy with that person, though im happy for him but i get JEALOUS sometimes .. that im not his happiness anymore :( ..

xoxo .. im dying already everyday not to see them .. season 2 should come fast .. huhu

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

Just a suggestion... Last week I suggest to this website and.. they already put up the series on 21 feb... better translation and clearer.. and now I know what GH said when BLY drunk. its better for BLY to broke up with SH.. so that he have a chance.. Awww... sweet.. CJD.. your flirty script damn get me straight to my heart.. 

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Heroin-Web-Series

They already update 1 - 12.. feel free to rewatch :D #peace

i think they rip from Blake' Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4L8Imgd9S54istHvLFpTFw/videos

ep 12 even have the watermark there:sweatingbullets:.

If they really rip from that channel, then they will not be be getting ep 13 and ep 15. Blake had only did for ep 14, and will not do ep 13 and ep 15.

Another youtube channel that i think have good translation but so far only up to ep8: Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFQ3UormirqaLoQrvFzsvw/feed

• Like 2

4 hours ago, C IS said:

waahh, i wish they are too :) .. but their straight, i hope they feel inlove with each other :) ..

Well, in the story they are also straight. But then they became "gay" only for each other. This could happen in real life. Like, three of my exes, happily married now with kids and i was their first and last and never "looked" or "hooked" with another guy (according to them since we still talk and are good friends - and i believe them.) :):):)   It just so happen that neither of the three ended up with me. :( but its still good. We should be happy for other people who are happy. And we should be happy for Timmy and Johnny regarding whatever decisions or steps they take in their career and in their real/personal life. :)  

• Like 4

On 25/2/2016 at 1:56 PM, hryy said:

Hi, fan of the novel and series as well. Read the discussion on the rape scene and thought to give more context on it based on the novel.

[Spoilers ahead]

GH did what he did because he wanted to save BLY from SH. Prior to the rape scene there were a series of misunderstandings. The most major is BLY misunderstood that GH hired two men to attempt to rape SH. Actually it was SH who staged the sexual assault to separate GH and BLY and to gain sympathy and therefore hope that BLY will return to her. After BLY blamed him (wrongly) for the attack on SH, GH realised that SH is actually an evil girl. To achieve her goals she is even willing to humiliate herself (in the novel, when BLY met SH at the alley, her clothes were torn to shreds when the two men were "molesting" her). However, he was even more angry than BLY even considered him to be capable of such an act hence, when BLY confronted him about it, he told BLY that it was over between them and even if BLY begged him to get back together he will ignore him (quite heart wrenching this passage). After this confrontation, BLY felt bad and begin to have doubts. In the meantime, SH plotted with BLY's mum to persuade BLY to go overseas for studies with SH. However, throughout this period, BLY has never thought about getting back with SH let alone going overseas with her. Instead, he kept thinking of GH and wondered if he had misunderstood him and felt the emptiness without him. 

GH tried but of course he couldn't let go of BLY. One evening he heard BLY's mum telling GH's dad that SH and BLY will be going overseas very soon. BLY's mum did not confirm with BLY, she just assumed that SH will be able to persuade BLY. GH got anxious and decided that the only way to discourage SH is to let her witness him having sex with BLY. He rather BLY hate him for this and suffer the pain rather than to see him being destroyed by the evil SH. (although later he also realised that his actions are extreme and he should respect BLY's decision to go with SH). I shall not go into the graphic details, as described by earlier posters, quite hardcore :crazy:. In the novel, it was described that the scene gave SH nightmares for many years and she breaks into cold sweat when she thinks of it. 

Not sure if deliberate but the author did not describe BLY's thoughts throughout the ordeal besides the immense physical pain he felt. Earlier poster mentioned that at one point GH turned BLY's head towards SH but BLY remained silent. Personally, I felt that he remained silent because he understood GH's intention and decided to go through with it to make SH give up on him. I get this impression because of subsequent events.

After BLY recovered from the injury and left the place. The first person he went to look for was SH. When he looked for her, she was still traumatised by what she saw. Her first question/plea to BLY when she saw him was to ask him to tell her what she saw was not true. He replied that what she saw did indeed happen and the person he likes is indeed GH. He also told her that he finally figured out himself that she staged the assault on herself but in consideration of her pride, he did not want to confront her about it. He added that he wanted to make things clear to her earlier (the day before BLY being kidnapped by GH, BLY had messaged her to meet) but this thing (the rape) has to happen, he added that he guessed that GH was even more anxious than him. SH couldn't accept that BLY actually will like a guy and said that he has changed and questioned what happened to his principles and rationality. BLY simply replied he now trusts his heart more. In the novel it was described that if what SH witnessed that day (the rape) was a fatal blow, what BLY has told her is doomsday. :lol:

The scene when BLY went back to look for GH was touching. It was the last day of the lunar new year which is also known as Chinese Valentine's Day (Yuan Xiao). GH was of course very emotional when he saw BLY because he had thought all was over between them and BLY will never forgive him for what he has done. After being hugged for very long, BLY finally spoke and says GH owed him one and he shall pay him back one day and breaks into a smile. (this is the background for the "disasterous" experience for both when BLY "claimed payment" and tops GH :P)

Does that mean that this rape was their 1st time ??!

• Like 2

EASY MAGAZINE:

http://world.taobao.com/item/527550082297.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a310v.4.88.1

39 CNY approximately 6usd *not including shipping and tax*

Taobao is available to ship to Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong

If you feel you can endure or enjoy WATCHING pictures without understanding Chinese words, you could buy haha. 

I can't :bawling: And I prefer YOHOGIRL since their costumes are so appealing

TB2um4tkVXXXXaNXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!1124053988

• Like 11