3 minutes ago, thoron said:

Look closely. He's there hiding in your sentence hehe.

And if above technique doesn't help. 

To summon Richard Simmons, you have to type all of your favorite parts of GuHai and BaiLouYin in your next post. 

And by parts i mean body parts lol. 

Only then will the great Richard Simmons reveal himself. 

Oh come on, just tell the truth already!xd Richard Simmons is BLY's lover. They were together for 8 years n every time BLY touched his Richard Simmons he thought about GH...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, thoron said:

Look closely. He's there hiding in your sentence hehe.

And if above technique doesn't help. 

To summon Richard Simmons, you have to type all of your favorite parts of GuHai and BaiLouYin in your next post. 

And by parts i mean body parts lol. 

Only then will the great Richard Simmons reveal himself. 

2 minutes ago, t00addicted said:

Oh come on, just tell the truth already!xd Richard Simmons is BLY's lover. They were together for 8 years n every time BLY touched his Richard Simmons he thought about GH...

Omg... @mctmy8 I hope you're not confused. Those "hints" are pretty explicit LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Harrold Glenn de Asis just edited the song and uploaded it to YT. Enjoy!!

After hearing the whole version, I must say that I'm a bigger fan of the song.

I still prefer the opening theme song though (I hope that's not an unpopular opinion haha). I wish they made a full version of that one!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tea4two said:

Hi all, I've created a wiki page for Addicted.  I would love for everyone to contribute to it Please keep the wiki page clean and readable (use good english).  I would love to add a picture but there's copyright issue involve with that so at the moment there's none.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_Web_Series (Mobile link)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_Web_Series (Desktop link)

this is the official youtube channel of Addicted webseries, not Huace film, you are mistake, please edit this on wiki.I'm sure about that because i'm follow the film crew on weibo. And all fans of my country support for this channel, not Huace film. 

Edited by Shishi Nguyen
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Shishi Nguyen said:

this is the official youtube of Addicted webseries, not Huace film, you are mistake, please edit this on wiki.I'm sure about that because i'm follow the film crew on weibo. And all fans of my country support for this channel, not Huace film. 

Huace is also an official youtube distributor of the Addicted Series.  I did started the wiki page, but a lot of the credit on that page also goes to Chi from https://www.facebook.com/Addicted.WebSeries/.  Wiki is meant to be a public domain, so if you felt like there is not enough information there, or if you found irrelevant information,mistakes, or spelling/grammar errors, please feel free to change or correct it, but make sure that you cite all your sources and references.  Let's make it a team effort to keep the wiki page accurate and factual as it does offer a lot of visibility outside of Asia.  We still need a film poster added to the wiki page, but due to copyright issue around fair uses, it might have to be CJD and her team who has to provide that.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Huace is also an official youtube distributor of the Addicted Series.  I did started the wiki page and, but a lot of the credit on that page also goes to Chi from https://www.facebook.com/Addicted.WebSeries/.  Wiki is meant to be a public domain, so if you felt like there is not enough information there, or if you found irrelevant information,mistakes, or spelling/grammar errors, please feel free to change it, but make sure that you cite all your sources and references.  Let's make it a team effort to keep the wiki page accurate and factual as it does offer a lot of visibility outside of Asia.  We still need a film poster added to the wiki page, but due to copyright issue around fair uses, it might have to be CJD and her team who has to provide that.  

No, you are wrong, and that fanpage is not offical fanpage of Shang Yin. That fanpage belong Taiwan. And in my country. so many fan have account weibo , so they know clearly about it! you should check everything. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shishi Nguyen said:

No, you are wrong, and that fanpage is not offical fanpage of Shang Yin. That fanpage belong Taiwan. And in my country. so many fan have account weibo , so they know clearly about it! you should check everything. 

https://www.facebook.com/Addicted.WebSeries/ - is the Facebook Fanpage for our English speaking folks who don't understand Chinese but still want to follow the series closely.  Please reference the External Links section in the wiki, it offered links to both the Facebook Chinese fanpage (which is the one you referenced that originated from Taiwan) and the English fanpage (which is run by Chi & Neko).  There's nothing wrong with having more than one fanpage on Facebook, especially when they're not even in the same language.  

addictedwiki.png

I also reached out the the folks at the Chinese Facebook fanpage to inform them of the Wiki page so that they can go and contribute to it.  A wiki page isn't own by anyone.  Everyone can make changes to it.

• Like 4

Hi guys! I've been lurking this thread for at least 2 weeks now and finally decided to create an account. Lurking was actually getting pretty difficult with dozens of pages being created a day. Anyway, nice to officially meet you all!

Thank you to everyone who has been posting spoilers, translations, summaries, and news/ updates about the series. We all have busy lives so I appreciate you guys taking the time out of your days to keep everyone informed about developments. You make the "break" between the seasons bearable.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, hailuoyin said:

Hi guys! I've been lurking this thread for at least 2 weeks now and finally decided to create an account. Lurking was actually getting pretty difficult with dozens of pages being created a day. Anyway, nice to officially meet you all!

Thank you to everyone who has been posting spoilers, translations, summaries, and news/ updates about the series. We all have busy lives so I appreciate you guys taking the time out of your days to keep everyone informed about developments. You make the "break" between the seasons bearable.

Welcome to the forum :D 

• Like 2

welcome to the forum everyone

anyway just wanna ask if after the 8yrs separation between GH and BLY what happened to Their parents?! ( GH's dad and BLY's mom) are they still together? and correct me if im wrong, in the comparison they said that BLY told GY to tell GH thats he's dead,, how long did GH believed that BLY was dead and what makes him realized/learned that BLY is not dead??  i hope someone can answer this,

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lancei said:

I keep on voting but recent hour the page seems to load very slowly for me......

You mean they need  8 years of acting career and separation before they get married ?? That I support :D But this is reality, 8 years seems long. 5 years, yeah?

lol no i mean there is always room to develop their acting talents and to become more established in media... but I mean you never know :) distance makes the heart grow fonder ;)!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tea4two said:

Guys, just another reminder to keep voting for them until March 5th.  Timmy is less than 1K points away from 2 place.  You can vote for both of them every half an hour.  Happy voting!

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Unfortunately the page still doesn't load to me. Shame :(

Can I ask, does this count as a big award if someone wins it or is it just a small voting? (regardless still very happy they are in the top 3)

• Like 2

@alvinboi Thank you once again for the great comparisons! I adore your detailed and descriptive comparison posts. Not only do they fill in all the gaps missing from the series, but you even provide nice excerpts of actual novel translations and not just summaries. The dialogue really helps capture the true interaction between the two characters ^_^ (Psssttt...I think you're getting even better at the more...explicit descriptive terms ;)

• Like 4