5 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

I'm looking for the answer too, on how Hai quickly fell in love with Yin. Because in the first place he is straight. Argh! Can someone who had read the book tells us the accurate and the real story?

True.. but I sure BLY start to show interest to GH after GH fought with Weng Fan or what his name (a guy who been abandon after beaten by GH LoL!). The way BLY look at GH, the nervous feeling is there. Its become clearer when they go fishing. BLY even sulk when GH was talking to the phone rather than paying attention to the time they spend together.. BLY feeling develops very well. He even tries to avoid GH to stay near from him n his father. Why? because the unsure feeling of him toward GH. but GH I cant even guess.. how he become so protective n obsessive like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

12357352_510783935749910_494707191_n.jpg

Not sure if this image has been shared here, but here you go.. How many likes can I get for this? :heart:

i know i'm crazy, but every time i saw this pic, all i want to do is pulling down BLY's pant & let GH had his way. can hardly wait to see how this scene will turn in dvd :wub:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i know i'm crazy, but every time i saw this pic, all i want to do is pulling down BLY's pant & let GH had his way. can hardly wait to see how this scene will turn in dvd :wub:

Actually, it was GH's fault that he didn't do the *study* before hand. He could have had it his way if he's done the preparation. In this scene, when BLY said " I'm scared of pain," he was already GIVING IN (no more mental barrier, he is just afraid of physical pain.) GH, all you had to do was to say: "I know trick, it won't be painful at all ;)" and......

• Like 5

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

I think that GH started developing feelings for BLY when the girl told him about BLY not having a mother. The only reason I said this is because, GH is kinda in the same situation so he might have sympathized with BLY and then they interacted more and more and tada. However this is only my speculation from watching the series. 

Me too.. but I keep changing the theory many time.. especially when GH giving flirty affection words to BLY starting from i like your handwriting, you are my medicine..if you want me to be better..u need to suffer me..etc.. when BLY drunk, BLY did ask GH is it bcos of the mother matter make GH tease him a lot to feel better.. GH does not give any clear answer..  lastly the clear confession ep 11.. GH clearly said from the 1st time he talk to BLY, he already have the interest to him.. thats make me think that the 1st conversation they had is about the art non human handwriting.. 

• Like 3

Going through all the information, questions and comment in this topic really make me think... CJD really need to join us here.. even better if GH and BLY join us too... at least they knew what we think about them...how we appreciate their work.. and what actually they did to us.. make us think about it everyday.. not good for health but still we just think about them.. :crazy:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lancei said:

Actually, it was GH's fault that he didn't do the *study* before hand. He could have had it his way if he's done the preparation. In this scene, when BLY said " I'm scared of pain," he was already GIVING IN (no more mental barrier, he is just afraid of physical pain.) GH, all you had to do was to say: "I know trick, it won't be painful at all ;)" and......

Lol!!! Damn true..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

What actually trigger GH to approach BLY?

26 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Can someone who had read the book tells us the accurate and the real story?

im not sure bout the trigger, but watching episode 9, where GH spoke fondly about BLY to JLL where she question GH's kindness towards BLY (around 9mins into the episodes), could clearly see GH's admiration towards BLY. I think by then GH already fall for BLY.

Also, @alvinboi had made the novel comparisons for episode 9 vis-a-vis volume 1, chapter 68: An unpleasant feeling.

On 15/02/2016 at 11:08 AM, alvinboi said:

Novel comparisons for Episode 9

• Like 3

@Jonathan Oon
@mctmy8
@C IS
@mchansk07
@lancei
@guhai

haha... The pic will eventually lead to the scenario below (volume 1: Chapter 115 (深夜强行拷问, I'll leave it to your device to translate the chapter title). Also read up page 78 on this forum- even explain what's a intercrural sex

Spoiler
On 24/02/2016 at 6:19 AM, thoron said:

2.) “ Da hai… da hai…” BLY suddenly cried out, his voice mixed with pleading tone, which GH had never been heard before.

“Yin zi, what are you afraid of?”

“I’m afraid of pain”

“So you can be afraid too?”

“Or I can try topping you?”

“Come on then, I don’t mind at all”

---> Aah. The part that divides us all. Lol (which is normal and healthy btw)

I can now understand why most people would think BLY topped GH because of this part. 

But the thing is,  accdg to your translation, it didn't stop there. 

which leads to.. 

3.) "BLY just kept motionless, lying there like a dead fish. GH then whispered in his ear “Honey, it might be a bit uncomfortable, so you need to endure”. GH then put his p***s between BLY’s legs. The intense frictions made every nerve in BLY’s body burned. He felt utterly humiliated & tried to loosen h

imself, but GH held him tightly so he can only bite his lips & endured."

also, i think the chapter mentioned that BLY wasnt really/wholly afraid of the pain when he said “I’m afraid of pain”, but rather knowing that sentence had large influence on GH. BLY could have spoken the truth that he had no reason to fear, but his actual fear was breaking his heart's final bottom-line.

Try translating the actual sentence from the novel:

顾海的手指又对着那个遍布着神经,褶皱交错的地方戳刺了上去,不留任何情面的,不考虑任何后果的,继续迫问:“为什么不让操?”
  白洛因闷闷地说了句,“我怕疼。”
  事实上,这个理由,在白洛因的心里占得比例最小,微乎其微,可是对于顾海却是奏效最大的。白洛因完全可以说出实情,可他心里突然没来由的怕,恐慌感让他的血都跟着凉了,像是要抓住一根救命稻草,就算窝囊也认了,只要……别冲破他心里最后的承受底线。

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

Me too.. but I keep changing the theory many time.. especially when GH giving flirty affection words to BLY starting from i like your handwriting, you are my medicine..if you want me to be better..u need to suffer me..etc.. when BLY drunk, BLY did ask GH is it bcos of the mother matter make GH tease him a lot to feel better.. GH does not give any clear answer..  lastly the clear confession ep 11.. GH clearly said from the 1st time he talk to BLY, he already have the interest to him.. thats make me think that the 1st conversation they had is about the art non human handwriting.. 

So i have my own theory:
In the start GH was bored and when BLY told him, in the first episode with snob face to pick his ruler, GH understand that he has something to do and someone who could be his friend. dont forget that when he like or dislikes  people he does strange things.
Now that i saw episode 3 i realize that he fall in love with BLY when he saw him walking in the rain (SO HOT):dizzy:
the way he stopped talk and watched him was very special.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, morningstar84 said:

@Jonathan Oon
@mctmy8
@C IS
@mchansk07
@lancei
@guhai

haha... The pic will eventually lead to the scenario below (volume 1: Chapter 115 (深夜强行拷问, I'll leave it to your device to translate the chapter title),

Reveal hidden contents

also, i think the chapter mentioned that BLY wasnt really/wholly afraid of the pain when he said “I’m afraid of pain”, but rather knowing that sentence had large influence on GH. BLY could have spoken the truth that he had no reason to fear, but his actual fear was breaking his heart's final bottom-line.

Try translating the actual sentence from the novel:

顾海的手指又对着那个遍布着神经,褶皱交错的地方戳刺了上去,不留任何情面的,不考虑任何后果的,继续迫问:“为什么不让操?”
  白洛因闷闷地说了句,“我怕疼。”
  事实上,这个理由,在白洛因的心里占得比例最小,微乎其微,可是对于顾海却是奏效最大的。白洛因完全可以说出实情,可他心里突然没来由的怕,恐慌感让他的血都跟着凉了,像是要抓住一根救命稻草,就算窝囊也认了,只要……别冲破他心里最后的承受底线。

ahaha thanks @morningstar84 .. the switching is on the 2nd kidnapping and rapping i guess :) .. when BLY forgive GH for what he have done ..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Why they were such a super cute lovey-dovey couple when off-screen

But tried so hard to hide their feelings while on-screen (when interview).

I just believe of what I accidentally see, not what being shown.

Haha, me too!  I still ship them, based on what I see. At the very least, there was close bromance between them. At the most, romantic feelings.

But, I can understand why they tried to tone down their closeness; they might consider it a private affairs or risky considering the following events etc. We can still see the subtle gestures in interviews and fan meeting, though.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, radi770 said:

So i have my own theory:
In the start GH was bored and when BLY told him, in the first episode with snob face to pick his ruler, GH understand that he has something to do and someone who could be his friend. dont forget that when he like or dislikes  people he does strange things.
Now that i saw episode 3 i realize that he fall in love with BLY when he saw him walking in the rain (SO HOT):dizzy:
the way he stopped talk and watched him was very special.

for me, GH fell inlove when the very first moment BLY approaches him, asking if he is human, then right as human being .. he might think that this person can withstand his personality, and everyday that love grew when BLY is not scared of him .. when he knew BLY doesnt have a mom like him, when BLY is not depending on other people ..

i love the flow of their love story, because its not just overnight love story .. it grew from very within them and suddenly they cant stand without each other .. :) ..

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, morningstar84 said:

welcome

btw, GH's 2nd kidnapping of BLY is THE rape :crazy:.

yeah, as what spoilers provided :) .. to bad i can understand mandarin .. im totally crazy and craving for their story :( .. i wanna die ehehe ..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Haha, me too!  I still ship them, based on what I see. At the very least, there was close bromance between them. At the most, romantic feelings.

But, I can understand why they tried to tone down their closeness; they might consider it a private affairs or risky considering the following events etc. We can still see the subtle gestures in interviews and fan meeting, though.

Yep, because sexuality is also really private thing. We shippers can't force it though. And this is why I hate shipping real life people (especially actors, because they can act, or probably just wanna give a fan-service) but I find it that they're not likely. It looks sincere. See into their eyes :wub:

Ship real 'straight' people is really hard, moreover if we ship other than straight/normal couple. hahahah. I'm not regretting though :phew:

I know they showed some little gestures sometimes, both kinda shy and little awkward. It was okay. But once we got strange things happen between them, whether on-screen or off-screen, it sure will add up to a conspiracy LOL :P

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

True.. but I sure BLY start to show interest to GH after GH fought with Weng Fan or what his name (a guy who been abandon after beaten by GH LoL!). The way BLY look at GH, the nervous feeling is there. Its become clearer when they go fishing. BLY even sulk when GH was talking to the phone rather than paying attention to the time they spend together.. BLY feeling develops very well. He even tries to avoid GH to stay near from him n his father. Why? because the unsure feeling of him toward GH. but GH I cant even guess.. how he become so protective n obsessive like that.

I did not realize that BLY was actually sulking and jealousy because GH was talking on the phone and didn't pay attention to him. I always thought he was pissed off because GH was loud and noisy and he scares the fishes away, that's why he moved to another spot further away from him.  

I think the whole thing started in some way in the very beginning, when BLY snapped at GH for the first time "A human should write human language". When GH confessed to him after the kidnap he said "I got even more excited when you cursed at me. Each time you cursed at me I wanted to richard simmons you damn hard" Obviously it wasn't love at first sight, but from their very first contact BLY triggered something strong in GH... probably he did not understand it either and he definitely didn't think at first that it is attraction, but some way BLY excited him. The way BLY approached him was the trigger and the rest followed. Seeing what kind of personality Lulu has it also confirms this theory...

So after the confession I rewatched the series and I did notice these little things I did not before, how GH reacts from the very first second BLY snaps at him, then at the second time. He is totally taken aback and stunned... and after that he got more and more curious and their relationship had started to progress... 

• Like 4

I've gone into a post heroin depression stage:tears: I need more episodes. This show was really addictive. I need Johnny in my life.  Any other suggestions on gay webseries that I can watch? Please I need something to fill the void

Edited by Spectra Pride
Grammar mistake
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

IKR! I tried reeally hard not to ship johnny and zhouzhou because I always end up heartbroken when I ship real life person (yeah, it's awkward lol), but i coudn't... They have a incredible chemestry off-scream and they look reeeally close, they have a really beautiful friendship/relationship.. all those bts and even on this interview... always so caring and playful with each other ^^

And this is my first post here o/ I watched since the begining but I absolutely forgot about this forum (how could I? sorry haha)... I used to be active on the lovesick thread ^^ And after 2 days reading ALL the 136 pages and translation (lol yeah), I'm finally here!

• Like 6