4 minutes ago, andrewth said:

It's going to be close until the end. The rankings change way too quickly...I don't like that LOL

yeah i know .. huhu, the only thing that i can do now is to vote for them equally .. but now im voting for Johnny .. we really need not to let our guards down and be comfy for the result now ..

5 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I think its cut in ep15..when drunk gh bly kisses he tears bly shirt..i want to watch uncut version now...i m missing the series like crazy...

me too .. i want to see the uncut of episode 15 .. :):) ..

• Like 1

I left this site 6 p.m local Time at Friday 26th.. It's still has 96 pages.. And to day, boooom!! 131 pages already.. Oh God, I can't describe your love toward this series.. It must be something beyond amazing.. :bawling:

Anyway, come you guys lurkers! It's brighter here when you're joining in this forum and share a thing or two.. Welcome for those who decided to join.. take your time to read from the veriy first page so you don't miss a thing.. *put on glasses*

Meanwhile, this is what happened right now.. I'm still reading at page 117, I hope i didn't double post it.. Guess what?

OUR BOYS ARE BREAKING MORE AND MORE!!

Qj3Jy7M.jpg

Keep on voting guys.. Something good is about to come!! *hands praying*

1 hour ago, Charliemagne Moreto said:

hahaha. I made another FB account, instagram, tumblir, tweeter and google. hahaha just for this series and invited some of my friends alike and who are open minded about this kind of theme. :( sad to say and to be honest, I have been lurking with this series in the dark. afraid of being caught by my own kin (family and relatives).

1 hour ago, Charliemagne Moreto said:

i do understand you @Charliemagne Moreto .. but i did gather all my confident to tell my mom that i like boys more than i like girls :P .. already introduce someone and she and my 2 siblings accepted him as like family too .. but we broke up for 3rd party reason :(, those 14 months has come to waste :( .. i thought i would be so bitter in BL LOVE Stories but here i am now .. so hooked up with HaiYin :) .. and believing that someday, my Gu Hai will come .. my attitude is more like BLY, afraid to show how much i care and be weak infront of people .. xoxo just sharing :P ..

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, hailuoyin143 said:

I have a question. Do you think WZ and JY's little monsters became hard when they were filming bed scenes? =))))))))))))

who knows :) .. im a so greenminded about both of them being so touchy, also seen on BTS interview that WZ touches JY crotch and was like WZ tougue as out of of his mouth and smile so much and JY reaction was a bit slow .. i think yeah :) .. their so comfty with each other, i think they felt each others Richard Simmons already :) ..

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, hailuoyin143 said:

I have a question. Do you think WZ and JY's little monsters became hard when they were filming bed scenes? =))))))))))))

could be...

According the interview after the scene where bly carried gu hai then bly iniatated the love scene, it was very intimate, as intense as they have to calm down afterwards, so there might be a right there and the arousal... i could feel their heat!

• Like 5

I just rewatched ep14.....They are like really married couple when GH says i have to go out for a while and BLY asking for what? like he doesnt want him to go...its more like honeymoon phase where husband leaving wife after their first night...I really wish they had the scene of them bunking classes and kiss in dark alley....I really like that part in novel related to ep14....

• Like 7

I'm still voting for them on http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/# using my 3 devices. Yay #1 and #2 again. Everyone knows they can vote for both of them at the same time right? I didn't realize that at first, it looks like you can vote for as many actors as you want, but you have to wait 30 minutes before you can vote for them again.

I know a couple of other people already asked but I haven't read a clear answer yet, what exactly is this for? Internet poll or something else?

• Like 6

Omg they just uploaded ep11 with title youtube QMemo_2016_02_29_12_54_28.png

News:

Season 1 officially available to watch online in China via:http://movie.tutukey.cn/movie/paly.html?type=tv&id=m7&part=15

But, season 2, due to the law, may not be online in the future in China < it may change until then>

Walk slowly full version : http://www.weibo.com/p/10151501_100323567

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, C IS said:

who knows :) .. im a so greenminded about both of them being so touchy, also seen on BTS interview that WZ touches JY crotch and was like WZ tougue as out of of his mouth and smile so much and JY reaction was a bit slow .. i think yeah :) .. their so comfty with each other, i think they felt each others Richard Simmons already :) ..

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. How I wish that they are couple in real life! I miss them already :(

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hailuoyin143 said:

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. How I wish that they are couple in real life! I miss them already :(

waahh, i wish they are too :) .. but their straight, i hope they feel inlove with each other :) ..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, yureino said:

Im sorry but i'll have to ask you to prioritize! :sweatingbullets: 

lol come on! Im trying to vote even im currently at work lmao!

Good thing I am not the only one voting like crazy for them :w00t: Let's go fellow addicts! We may be at #1 and #2 currently but the war is not over yet. :D

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, delishowz said:

Good thing I am not the only one voting like crazy for them :w00t: Let's go fellow addicts! We may be at #1 and #2 currently but the war is not over yet. :D

ahaha, yeah right .. also im borrowing mobile phones with my friends just to vote for them .. ahaha CRAZY HELL YAH ADDICTED ..

• Like 4