Just now, C IS said:

congrats guys .. but we shouldnt let our guards down, continue voting .. as long as theyre at the top spot, i dont care whos 1st and 2nd .. go ADDICTED ..

didnt get much sleep because of my alarm, every 30 minutes i woke up just to vote equally ehehe ..

#HaiYin

such an addict. hahaha. classified!

• Like 3

News:

1> Season 2 is not started yet, it will be arranged later * I think it's in May*

2> Addicted is only 15, not 18 as rumors

3> Official pages of Taiwan and China are really different and have different activities, so they are independently to each other.

4> DVD uncut: no news, not yet :v

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Charliemagne Moreto said:

such an addict. hahaha. classified!

@Charliemagne Moreto ahaha .. thats the only contribution i can give to this forum .. since i cant read mandarin .. but worth it because now theyre on the top spot, right ? :) .. i keep bugging my friends to vote too, been using their mobile phones ahaha ..

• Like 3

Spoiler
Spoiler

darn, i dunno how to insert pic :) .. guys the 3rd place is around 800 votes away from the 2nd .. please please please, begging you vote to maintain their spots .. thank you so much .. have a great day everyone ..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, C IS said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

darn, i dunno how to insert pic :) .. guys the 3rd place is around 800 votes away from the 2nd .. please please please, begging you vote to maintain their spots .. thank you so much .. have a great day everyone ..

Johnny's in 4th now :tears:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@yaoi101maybe sometimes later? :) 

in novel, YM & YQ will get their story in the epiloque, it's in the very end of this novel. so, still looong way to go. 

for now, i think people are focusing in BLY-GH's storyline.

no need to worry though, i'm sure someone will translate our other couple :)

@mchansk07 lol hopefully someone will...  i was thinking that if we can't see the smexy action in the series, CJD will someday collaborate with a yaoi manga artist! that would soooo awesome!:P:wub:

• Like 2

Hi I'm another lurker here who has finally come round to commenting in this thread after reading everyones responses. I've had my soompi account for a couple of years and I originally created it to follow news of my favorite korean singer Younha but have since been inactive as life catches up to you and I've been busy. But now I can't help myself after finding this wonderful series online and wanting to find info on the drama and actors I'm really glad that people have gathered here in this thread to share any details or news about Addicted/Heroin be it about the book, author, actors, or whatever. This is not my first bl series but its now my favorite so far. So i want to say THANK YOU soooooooo much to the people who have been sharing on this thread.

There's lots I want to say but seeing that the crisis about the ban of the first season is somewhat over since I live in the US and was able to view all 15 episodes on youtube and a second season is somewhat confirmed I'll skip over my rant about china's stupid media/drama policies.

I'm glad to hear news of the leads getting attention for this series in China even after the ban and that they're moving on to do other things as much as it saddens me that I have to wait another year for season 2 but reality is that there are other things to do in the time being. I'm also happy Johnny is getting snagged for new dramas cus I myself think he has lots of potential as an actor. I did hear news of him acting alongside Angelababy for the movie version of A Lonesome Fragrance Waiting to be Appreciated. Its a great book with a happy ending for the OTP and a great smart female lead, although I don't think he is playing the lead, probably a supporting role. As for Angelababy she is not the best actress and way to pretty to be the lead female described in the book. I do know Johnny is doing another drama called Demon Girl in another small supporting role with the setting in the Qing dynasty. Here's a link to the news on a blog site I found about it with some character pics as well:

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/02/yu-zhengs-demon-girl-adds-new-face-johnny-huang-jing-yu.html

Also those asking about Youqi and Yangmeng I also want to know exactly how they got together or more like when they started liking each other since from what I've read so far their romance happens when they are adults. So any translations of book  2 details about them would be great. Please since I am not a chinese speaker. 

I did try google translate for the chinese version of the book but its really not the best. It took my forever to realize that google translate was translating Youqi name to In particular. Thats from the google app i downloaded. Though I skipped to the last couple chapters to read the ending I think I must have read the epilogue stories cus it was mostly about Youqi and Yangmeng. I wanna post spoilers about what I could understand from what i read about them but how do I do the hide spoiler thing on soompi? Can anyone tell me and I'll be happy to share.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Oh my god!!! Zhouzhou completed Walk Slowly (full ver). You can listen it here: 

https://www.mixcloud.com/djjou/2016229radiolive/

Link is dead can anyone update please?

24 minutes ago, Charliemagne Moreto said:

guys, how can I vote? anyone please. thanks. :) 

check here if you need image guide : How to vote

• Like 1

oh God .. guys Timmy is on 2nd place and Johnny in 3rd .. GRRRR, this cannot be happening please vote now :( .. please please please .. they should stay on top 1 and top 2 ..

the actor from HongKong now take the lead .. please, begging you to vote ..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, C IS said:

oh God .. guys Timmy is on 2nd place and Johnny in 3rd .. GRRRR, this cannot be happening please vote now :( .. please please please .. they should stay on top 1 and top 2 ..

the actor from HongKong now take the lead .. please, begging you to vote ..

can we vote multiple times?

• Like 1