2 minutes ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

can we vote multiple times?

we can but we need to wait 30 minutes before we can vote again .. im using 4 gadgets to vote 2 on 2 for Johnny and Timmy .. every 30 minutes ..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kmontsy said:

same scarf??? he already worn in before filming... lol

12806076_10154585719223332_1944217984172

yes, i think Timmy already finished it off before theyve filmed that scene .. seen it on their BTS, that Timmy wants to finish the scarf because its his obsession, when he start something he needs to finish it or else he will get irritated .. base on what the subs :) ..

correct me if im wrong ehehe ..

• Like 3

LOL i need a daily dosed of them to be at my normal state .. been rewatching the episodes and still keep kn smiling and giggled ehehe .. purely ADDICTED here ..

my beloved Johmmy ( Johnny and Timmy ) ;) ..

7 minutes ago, Zaraki Kenpachi said:

can we vote multiple times?

Yes can vote every 30 minutes. You can use your gadget to vote too by accessing it from your gadget :D

6 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

yeah i hope its not him, but they are very similar strikingly...

but the photos "before" hmmm.... so queer...

LOL, I'm not really sure too but that guy doesn't wear any ring (usually Johnny will wear rings on his finger)
Buttttttttt, the phone case same like currently Johnny use? hahaha

4 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

same scarf??? he already worn it before filming... lol

LOL that scarf knitted by ZhouZhou! check out their BTS :blush:

tumblr_o341fhFRuV1qm280eo2_r1_500.gif

• Like 10

Just now, C IS said:

@Charliemagne Moreto ahaha .. thats the only contribution i can give to this forum .. since i cant read mandarin .. but worth it because now theyre on the top spot, right ? :) .. i keep bugging my friends to vote too, been using their mobile phones ahaha ..

hahaha. I made another FB account, instagram, tumblir, tweeter and google. hahaha just for this series and invited some of my friends alike and who are open minded about this kind of theme. :( sad to say and to be honest, I have been lurking with this series in the dark. afraid of being caught by my own kin (family and relatives).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kmontsy said:

@dokiedokie

what about the bag? those straps

vguz9s0.jpg

Saw another photo of him on subway train with a bag like this. It is Johnny.

9 minutes ago, Charliemagne Moreto said:

hahaha. I made another FB account, instagram, tumblir, tweeter and google. hahaha just for this series and invited some of my friends alike and who are open minded about this kind of theme. :( sad to say and to be honest, I have been lurking with this series in the dark. afraid of being caught by my own kin (family and relatives).

Voted a few times for both of them since morning. Well, at least they are together now. Hahaha

But will continue to vote to push Johnny and Timmy up.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, andrewth said:

The positions on the voting changes so quickly. Johnny is now at #2 and Zhou Zhou is now at #4! 

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/#

And my favorite Hong Kong actor is at #1. I'm at a weird spot because I want all three of them to be #1 >.>

Im sorry but i'll have to ask you to prioritize! :sweatingbullets: 

lol come on! Im trying to vote even im currently at work lmao!

• Like 4

Just now, C IS said:

guys their back at being #1. Timmy and #2. Johnny .. but close fight between #2 and #3 .. please continue voting for beloved Timmy and Johnny .. many thanks ..

oh my eyes hurts :) ..

ao ADDICTED ..

It's going to be close until the end. The rankings change way too quickly...I don't like that LOL

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shou King said:

hi guys was wondering if any of you could help... in the trailer i notice there's one scene where GH is wearing a black singlet and BLY is topless and they are kissing on a bed but i can't seem to find or recall which episode it's in... does any of you know?

also have any of you watched brokeback mountain? that pensive guitar sound that they play sometimes during the show is from the BBM soundtrack!

I think its cut in ep15..when drunk gh bly kisses he tears bly shirt..i want to watch uncut version now...i m missing the series like crazy...

• Like 2