hi guys was wondering if any of you could help... in the trailer i notice there's one scene where GH is wearing a black singlet and BLY is topless and they are kissing on a bed but i can't seem to find or recall which episode it's in... does any of you know?

also have any of you watched brokeback mountain? that pensive guitar sound that they play sometimes during the show is from the BBM soundtrack!

Edited by Shou King

3 minutes ago, Shou King said:

hi guys was wondering if any of you could help... in the trailer i notice there's one scene where GH is wearing a black singlet and BLY is topless and they are kissing on a bed but i can't seem to find or recall which episode it's in... does any of you know?

also have any of you watched brokeback mountain? that pensive guitar sound that they play sometimes during the show is from the BBM soundtrack!

kissing scenes were left out of the series due to censorship in China. So yeah, it never aired. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thoron said:

I have the mp3s of most of  the songs. 

Can you recommend a site where i can upload them so i can share it with you guys. 

Also, is that legal? 

Does soompi allow attachments? 

upload them on zippyshare! 

i dont know about soompi but music files get uploaded online daily, it's legal on technical terms. 

i cant wait and thanks in advance, the soundtrack of this drama is soo romantic and beautiful! :D

• Like 1

I made a Redbubble for fan merchandise of the series (t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, bags, stickers, etc).  Originally I wanted to buy Guhai/Johnny's "OBEY" hoodie but after searching online, I realized that there really are no official or unofficial stores anywhere for us to show our love (cough addiction) to the series. So why not make one myself? I'm able to speak Mandarin conversationally so I took the most popular quotes and phrases from the novel and web series for the designs. There's OTP stuff as well. Please check it out if interested: http://redbubble.com/people/hailuoyin 

Edited by hailuoyin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, yaoi101 said:

hello! new here:Dcan i make a request for those people who have read and translated the novel? lol i want to know the yang meng and yu qi's part alsoo....plssss this will make my imagination of addicted complete!

@yaoi101maybe sometimes later? :) 

in novel, YM & YQ will get their story in the epiloque, it's in the very end of this novel. so, still looong way to go. 

for now, i think people are focusing in BLY-GH's storyline.

no need to worry though, i'm sure someone will translate our other couple :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GMLA06 said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

I was freaking tired XD and I have class today Gosh I was using every gadget that I have just to vote for them XD Lol That guy in the middle ruins it all!!! Lol 

OMG, don't hate me but Sammul Chan, the guy in the middle, is one of my favorite Hong Kong actors xD

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Timmy is No. 1 now!!! Johnny's fans, please let Timmy enjoys this position for a while, or even permanently. Rmbr, eleven BLY gets to top GH eventually. :P

*secretly hoping timmy would stay there, although some of johnny's bias may not be so happy lol*

smirk. Joke aside, as long as they both no1&2. Keep voting for both of them! XD

usually lee minho fans will start voting within these 8hours period. He may be able to catch up soon. So dont get too comfy yet! 

Edited by yureino
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, thoron said:

I have the mp3s of most of  the songs. 

Can you recommend a site where i can upload them so i can share it with you guys. 

Also, is that legal? 

Does soompi allow attachments? 

Dropbox / google drive will be good. Easier for others to download too..
Btw how did you get the mp3? 

Current position: Timmy #1 , Johnny #2

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, yureino said:

*secretly hoping timmy would stay there, although some of johnny's bias may not be so happy lol*

smirk. Joke aside, as long as they both no1&2. Keep voting for both of them! XD

usually lee minho fans will start voting within these 8hours period. He may be able to catch up soon. So dont get too comfy yet! 

Although I am a Timmy fan, even when Johnny's at No. 1, I still vote for both equally. Not that I love Johnny less. It is just that I love Timmy more. Esp when he smiles. :heart:

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Although I am a Timmy fan, even when Johnny's at No. 1, I still vote for both equally. Not that I love Johnny less. It is just that I love Timmy more. Esp when he smiles. :heart:

I don't care who's at #1. As long as they are in the top two spot, I'm happy :blush:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Agreed. Even when timmy was at 10th place, i still voted for them equally. Im sure many of johnny's bias voted for timmy as much as johnny thats why he is able to climb up the ladder. ;)

• Like 5

congrats guys .. but we shouldnt let our guards down, continue voting .. as long as theyre at the top spot, i dont care whos 1st and 2nd .. go ADDICTED ..

didnt get much sleep because of my alarm, every 30 minutes i woke up just to vote equally ehehe ..

#HaiYin

• Like 6