4 hours ago, Scandani said:

Taking ZZ's weibo post, he needs a container to bring back all of those gifts back to Beijing. But, something else caught my eyes. That jeans. He really like the new style of jeans with lots of hole now, does he? Kfans are rich, look at those branded gifts he got. Knowing their high taste on branded goods, expect that he will wear those gifts, and do not be surprise if some of those gifts worn by uhm his other half #delulu

bd96c24fjw1f56qhtgg75j20xr0qo48s.jpg

You know who else love them so much, since the beginning of the age :P #hyperbolic

Take a wild guess, random guess or any guess

Reveal hidden contents

bd96c24fjw1f56qhturutj209x0o377f.jpg

bd96c24fjw1f56qhsv549j20hs0vkdl6.jpg

cr. @于正1978

asking for sub for the fanart

Reveal hidden contents

005LlXWjjw1f55llttzn2j30m81y0wkz.jpg

cr. on pic

@nedaaa OML those kitten cookies, soooo cuteeeeee :heart: I HOPE WE CAN WATCH HIS CONCERT ONLINE #cry. But, if we can't #sobs sending all the best luck for our baby kitten!!! SO PROUD!!!!!!

the gifts must be from Gangnam Area - dwelling fans!

• Like 5

Spoiler

http://m.weibo.cn/2945618253/3990215192524000?uicode=10000002&moduleID=feed&featurecode=10000001&mid=3990223115050161&luicode=10000001&_status_id=3990215192524000&rid=8_0_1_2666934619343298526&fromlog=100015893259276&lfid=100015893259276

with my bare eyes! @Scandani hold meeeeeeeee FML TTATT

JY WAE SO FINE WAE TIGHT CLOTHES WHITE SHIRT  WAEEEEEEEE JUST KILL MEEEEEEEE

*chilled* spare my capslock huhuhuhu

NY isn't New York, guys.. It's Nae Yu (Kr = My Yu) xD ZZ, I know I know hehe, or could be: JY wearing it and be like Ne Yu (Kr = Your Yu) xD Thanks @kmmyzz for clarifying.. yea, I do have NY hat too so.. hahahaha

edit

Spoiler

I see thy collarbone JY

TTATT K byeeeeee

• Like 20

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

JY Today wow  handsome

Cr :睡在心里的小狮子

Hide contents

cr.JOHNNY-YanZ-颜站

Hide contents

ClxEapqVEAAahVE.jpgClxEbRYVAAA8UX1.jpg

JY looks really good in tailored shirts and must look good too wearing muscle shirts. but for some reason, he's into oversized tshirts which don't highlight his nice toned body. just my opinion, though.

• Like 5

Fan at JY filming site today talked about how caring he is. 

Since the weather is too hot today in BJ, JY asked his manager to buy water for fans. 

He is a sweet guy. No wonder why he has so many fans following him around.

Plus, is he the only one have manager with him on filming site. I guess other stars have their assistants with them too. We just don't know. 

• Like 24

ZZ's concert in Seoul starts in 5 hrs (KST)!!!

Xu Weizhou Korean Concert Supports (허위주 한국콘서트 서포터즈) donating 1020 kg of rice:

Spoiler

ClwQV5TUkAAKwWS.jpg

Light stick: SO PRETTY! cr. kimpojuju from Twitter and other goods cr. wenwen951214

Spoiler

ClxKvrLUYAARTpt.jpg

Clw_Z5VUkAAuIDy.jpg

ZZ looking at his phone and looking around! cr. Be_my_sugar:

Spoiler

Also, I have to say I really like goods shared by fans more!!!! T-T they are so nice to each other and so giving... Wish I was there.. AHHH... Im going to bed praying for ZZ and for the concert. So PROUD of our ZZ and so excited for everything that will come in his way. I will dream of ZZ's concert in my sweet dreams.... :wub:

I heard SNP media started selling official goods earlier than they said they would-that really made K fans nervous that there might not be enough. Many are still worried now even though they said there will be enough.So for those going to Thai concert, be very aware-they keep changing rules!!!

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

ZZ looking at his phone and looking around! cr. Be_my_sugar

Did he just do what I thought he does? :w00t:

He was playing with his phone, obviously stalking JY on weibo. Then, hearing the call for his flight, he called JY someone and went to the gate!

"Hey, I have to board the plane soon. Um. Love you too."

Now, if we can cross check the time of this video (should be near his flight's schedule) and the online activity of a certain whale... If these are matched, then we have the evidence! :lol: Have other YuZhou CSI fans do this?

Oooh. JY looks so good today! Their theme for these couple of days is black-and-white? Not that I mind. They look gorgeous in black-and-white! :wub:

• Like 22

About the video! Yes it was quite obvious he is saying bye bye after hearing a voice message. I would like to think that it is someone we know! Anyone knows how to read lips?!

@charlie10 What was the time this video taken? Was JY filming DWS at that time? I dont know I am being delulu or what but the way he replied looks like how I will reply to someone I love. I REFUSED TO BELIEVE IT IS FOR HIS MOM!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Beny Ricardo Sadewo said:

Because they're in different management, almost celebrity IG account manage by their own management, :) that's all

I don't think its the case for these boys actually. Its actually troublesome to use instagram in China and its not a popular medium, unlike WB. Quite certain they are the one managing their own IG and WB. :)  

• Like 9

3 hours ago, nedaaa said:

@Scandani i heard that is a she.yes a lot like stalker,i don't understand chinese,check her weibo and she is  Homosexual

@mrsaturn yes she is everywhere :vicx:

Pardon_Hu is actually quite 'famous' among Jy's mountain of fans. (She has more than 12000 followers on WB .. haha )She is known to be a super big admirer and supporter of JY, homosexual or not. :) I guess it simply means JY is so likeable, the love for him transcends age, race, gender, language, sexuality, etc!!  I think she simply has the means and resources to indulge in fan activities and thus can be seen everywhere. If you think she is stalking, you haven't met a Korean Sasaeng fan (they hack into thier idol phones and break into their hotel rooms to leave notes, among many other scary things and are known to drive the idol into a public meltdown. Truly scary :blink: ) I wish I could be at the live filming of DWS or at ZZ's concert myself! Haha! Too bad!  I live an ocean away from the two boys! I will just have to support them on the other side of screen! 

• Like 14

JY recording DWS. Are they doing a wedding theme or sth?? It cant be for JY yeah, his boyfriend is overseas people :lol: but wearing suit in that weather though...:sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

ClxoRQyVEAA5Jd3.jpg

Spoiler

Cr FlukeGirl

Clxpy_JUkAEwR44.jpg

ClxpzdOUgAACPak.jpg

Clxpz0UUYAAgaGu.jpg

Edit: Clip

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
Add clip
  • Like 20

Chinese Fans sent some cakes to ZZ at his concert arena today I believed. I love how all the logos of the boys fanclubs always include a whale in someway or the other. Its hard to think of one without the other coming to mind. 

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f57fugwk5xj30qo0zkdkt.jpg

• Like 17

Another fanmade clip. 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/qb3w62hSFk~cEyBHwESiZA__.htm

I love the interaction at 2.20. I never noticed this part even though I have probably watched this particular interview a million times (they were so raw and honest then), probably because it was full of other titilating bits. Haha. It's so endearing how ZZ was paying attention to JY even though he was speaking to the other people in the group. 

Stopping the conversation midway during the interview when he noticed JY has drifted away.... ZZ: "Hey Look at me. What's wrong? Are you tired? (Stroke JY's head.)"

Melts.....:tears:

• Like 15