f53_zps8hbnf547.jpgIf Google Translate's accurate enough, 냉정과열정사이 means between calm and passion. Well, both JY and ZZ are relatively calm, I guess, so, passion is what I wish for both of them.

Not just where relationship is concerned but in every other aspect of their life and in everything they do. To quote Bon Jovi: "Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate."

Anyway, although JY would not be able to be in Seoul to watch ZZ perform, I guess he would still be cheering ZZ on from wherever he may be; just like all of us here.

Apart from his Chinese and Thai fans, I think ZZ's Korean fans are one of his most passionate ones and they are really nice and polite too. And as always, ZZ's charisma and charm are bound to keep his fans spellbound - he just has a special way of weaving his own brand of magic into everything he says and does. ZZ, I wish you all the best and hope your concert will be Seoul good and a huge success. 화이팅! 

(Credit: Kimpojuju)

• Like 21

Two beautiful baobeis manip

006iWGdLgw1f56j2z1f49j30x70gjn1v.jpg

Can anyone give sub of this fmv, please? @gashupingo, @ryokise I assume this is about their interaction developments? but, why why the song.... giving up on you? #cry

cr 棍菊苣 

throw back sweet times

Spoiler

bd96c24fjw1f305wou2d0j21410qowi8.jpg

look at ZZ's glance on FS's hand on his shoulder, saying: what are you doing song song? leave me alone! LOL

some fans made gifs of the difference again, between JY's interaction with others

Still waiting...for the good news of other app so we can watch ZZ tonight 

• Like 18

Taking ZZ's weibo post, he needs a container to bring back all of those gifts back to Beijing. But, something else caught my eyes. That jeans. He really like the new style of jeans with lots of hole now, does he? Kfans are rich, look at those branded gifts he got. Knowing their high taste on branded goods, expect that he will wear those gifts, and do not be surprise if some of those gifts worn by uhm his other half #delulu

bd96c24fjw1f56qhtgg75j20xr0qo48s.jpg

You know who else love them so much, since the beginning of the age :P #hyperbolic

Take a wild guess, random guess or any guess

Spoiler

bd96c24fjw1f56qhturutj209x0o377f.jpg

bd96c24fjw1f56qhsv549j20hs0vkdl6.jpg

cr. @于正1978

asking for sub for the fanart

Spoiler

005LlXWjjw1f55llttzn2j30m81y0wkz.jpg

cr. on pic

@nedaaa OML those kitten cookies, soooo cuteeeeee :heart: I HOPE WE CAN WATCH HIS CONCERT ONLINE #cry. But, if we can't #sobs sending all the best luck for our baby kitten!!! SO PROUD!!!!!!

• Like 17

ZZ

manna_zhu IG update

Spoiler

ClwQZFZVEAESm61.jpg

Cr : Gloiijaii [160623]

Spoiler

ClwOM0KVEAAiExX.jpgClwOOxfVAAAvmCl.jpg

ClwOM0KVEAAiExX.jpg

ClwORBdVYAEcM2C.jpg

ClwOR6_UkAQEG2o.jpg

Cr : starrylight_toU [160624]

Spoiler

ClwN9mSUkAA6g0-.jpg

ClwN-ayVYAAGZOI.jpg

Cr : Acrosstheunivers1110 [160624]

Spoiler

ClwL3ReUkAAgubX.jpgClwMYiXUsAAsMhk.jpg

ClwMXfxVYAAfl71.jpg

Cr: SecreTJ [160623]

Spoiler

ClwYk3iUgAAXPJj.jpg

ClwYk3sUgAAl1Up.jpg

ClwYk4CVAAE7ir1.jpg

ClwY07hUYAAUlhS.jpg

ClwYk7RUYAAUBLZ.jpg

ClwY0x1UgAEVn0n.jpg

JY Demon Girl

Cr on pic

Spoiler

Clv_FfOVYAAUlpb.jpg

Clv_FfSUoAAYx-e.jpg

• Like 20

Timmy Xu FIRST LIGHT ASIA TOUR 2016 KBS ARENA SEOUL KOREA

(Korean fans donate rice for Timmy.This is said to be the most meaningful employment. .That is the purpose of volunteering - because after the operation ended, all the rice wreaths will be gathered and sent to the children, the number of disadvantaged sections under Zhou names and fandom.)[xuweizhou_94]

Cr :Dreame

Spoiler

ClwZgD4VAAA-tIk.jpg

ClwZhW4VYAAl_Tg.jpg

ClwZivaVEAASVW6.jpg

ClwZkNpVEAAqcMK.jpg

Clwb2TJVAAAsVp_.jpg

Clwb42FVAAA1Hjm.jpg

Clwb3nUVEAAhGZU.jpg

Clwb6lWUYAA5Ne9.jpg

Cookies made by kfans for gifts

Cr :CORAL︎☼STD2갑니당ㅇㅂㅇ

Spoiler

CluKHLKUsAEfYRb.jpgCluUUtbUYAAkk3T.jpg

CluUSlcVAAAzM3p.jpg

CluKHLKUsAEfYRb.jpg

@Scandani dani you don't know how much i want to make cookies for JY and ZZ.i hope too.

• Like 24

:lol: Do that bear normally have these clothes on? or it is custom made? I wonder... Edit: I googled Brown Bear Line plush toys...The standard Brown Bear plush toys don't have any clothes on. Some have but just sth like "I love Cony". I really think that this is fan custom made for ZZ since he wore this outfit in Thailand. They may just do it for ZZ but since our boys share the same closet and sometimes wear couple outfit so well yeah...:phew:

Spoiler

Close up of some banners from fans for ZZ. That logo there, just a whale, nothing CP related :sweatingbullets:....I think it's pointless to ban CP related image, with the extreme delulu mind from CP's fan (thanks to all the bans and restrictions actually), anything we see, we will still be able to connect them somehow anyway. BTW, did JY online last night? Still no news/sight of him today?? Ok, for me no news/sight of him AT ALL today and tomorrow is a good sign. In my delulu mind, he flew to Korea last night. It's nothing, he maybe just want to help ZZ bring back some of his fan's gifts. Li Hao complained that theres no way they can bring everything back right :phew:

Spoiler

Cr dreamecokr

Clwb2TJVAAAsVp_.jpg

Clwb3nUVEAAhGZU.jpg

Clwb42FVAAA1Hjm.jpg

Clwb6lWUYAA5Ne9.jpg

ClwbmlWVEAABz6h.jpg

ClwboImVEAACNcZ.jpg

ClwbplXUkAEouDl.jpg

ClwbrG4UYAADs_V.jpg

• Like 17

JY deleted one weibo post. The one where he was in blue suit at Cannes.  Photos with ZZ are still there. And last night (midnight to be exact) both jy and zz name combined together trended on weibo hot topic.

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

JY deleted one weibo post. The one where he was in blue suit at Cannes.  Photos with ZZ is still there.

Omg! Yeah its about time. He has 48 posts...well 47 now. At least ZZ's photos are still there. JY, i believe in you but just please dont do this to us today :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

Even though I consider myself as a fan...somehow giving of expensive presents...I am just not sure about that. But I really liked the idea of doing charity in the name of the star...eg rice wreaths. It is much more meaningful. 

• Like 16

those cookies! they look like cats in one angle and whale in another. very cleverly made!~

oh! happy 1100th! **the last time I visit was a hundred pages back. lol ***and then irl stuff calls again T_T

• Like 14

@nedaaa it's a she. Rumour has it she has a gf. she and the green haired girl from earlier eps of DWS is one of the early JY fans? A bit like stalker imo.

@bearology noooo that's a new yuzhou hat!!! Eyyyy iirc this the first zz ever sporting YZ hat. Long live YuZhou!!! Maybe it's hubby's spirit for tonight's event since he can't be there. Will add to ZZ's hat collection when am back to my hotel room!!! 

• Like 18