39 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I've watched the full version of JY's interview with Youku All Star (a 75 min version).

This is an extract that excited all the cpfs. I think there are still many undiscovered candies out there. Let's wait for the FBIs to do their work!

Hide contents

cr: 夸父逐烨 (Weibo)

"我妈妈是我做模特我妈说模特好,我做演员我妈说演员好。家人是我坚实的后盾,他们会永远支持你。只要你不违法乱纪,我支持你的选择。对的时间总会遇到那么一个对的人。感觉到了嘛,那别人拦着我,我也得结啊。"

Trans: "When I was a model, my mom says it's good to be a model. When I am now an actor, my mom says it's good to be an actor. My family is my shield, they will always support me. As long as I do not break the law, they will support my choices. You will finally meet the right person at the right time. When the feeling is right, I will get married even if others prevent me from doing so." by JY.

OMG JY, why do you expect people to prevent you from marrying someone?  What kind of marriage are you expecting? A kind of marriage that is not acceptable to everyone yet????!!!

Question: did JY specify the gender of the person he mentioned in his sentence?

And I saw this fancam from Weibo - deleted by Youku in the final version of the interview. MUST WATCH!

Reveal hidden contents

cr: 芒果味黄正经jz

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b71db837908482e10ab9493fc1e896ca

Translation:

Youku staff: What is your emotion status? (This is a by-the-word translation. The questions is supposed to be "are you single or in a relationship")?

JY: (repeating the question) What is my emotion status?

Audience: he is hesitating. (SO TRUE!!!)

JY: They don't want to hear about it.

Audience laugh

JY: I am in a common status of emotion. I have a very good relationship with the family.

=====

Seriously after I watched this, I almost died. JY why cannot you answer the question directly? What are you dodging from?

For me, this is no different from admitting that he IS IN A RELATIONSHIP (with ZZ)!!

I recall JY once said when he is in a relationship, he will make it public. I know he was not lying at that time!!!

Hmm.. I wonder why Youku deleted this segment. :phew:

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Question: did JY specify the gender of the person he mentioned in his sentence?

@gayyoxx I don't think he specified that~~ :phew: *delulu awayyy*

Anyway @jlt4ever so sorry, but is it okay if I ask you to write down in Chinese when JY said this  "I am in a common status of emotion"? I wanted to know the exact words he used (sorry, I still find it difficult sometimes to understand the accent!) Also, do Mainland Chinese people use 家庭 or 家人 more to say "family"? :D because we normally use the latter here and not so much of 家庭 (or maybe it's just where I am from). Thank you in advance~

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, bearology said:

I found this in Youtube, JY mentioned Korean fans, Thailand fans, Vietnamese fans :w00t:, Australian fans and Malaysian fans 

I'm rather sad :tears: Huang Boss didn't mention his American fans. *sobs*  Does he not know about us? :cry:

• Like 10

For those interested in the word 感情 that JY used in the deleted part, here is the explanation from wiki: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganqing

So basically, he is asked about his relationship status..and said oh they don't want to know about it and he kind of hesitates before saying (I think, the recording was not too clear for me) I have normal relationships...anyways my relationship with my family is good. 

@filmlore46 he is just talking about his fans from various countries proposing to him...but remember there was a fanvid in Cannes where a Korean fan asked him to marry her? Then he went on saying Vietnamese fans, etc etc...so he knows about other fans...don't worry. 

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

I'm rather sad :tears: Huang Boss didn't mention his American fans. *sobs*  Does he not know about us? :cry:

I guess we're in the minority :(  

Anyways, for those who are in Europe, it has been confirmed that he'll be going to Paris fashion week and will be supporting the ISSEY MIYAKE and Y3 show.  

I think most celebrities supports the show by attending, but not necessary walking, but if he does walk for it, I'll be surprise.  

Y-3 runway from last year Paris Men's Fashion Week:

ISSEY MIYAKE runway from last year Paris Men's Fashion Week:

• Like 20

58 minutes ago, bearology said:

I found this in Youtube, JY mentioned Korean fans, Thailand fans, Vietnamese fans :w00t:, Australian fans and Malaysian fans 

No Singapore:( 'crying at the corner'.

Johnny if you get married, I will sent directly your wedding gift money from singapore haha. 

Btw, is there anyone here going to zz's thai concert in july?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

Gosh @jlt4ever, we know by now, he is not one to lie on public. If he doesn't want to answer instead of lying he will just dodge the question. And here...he...dodged the question. KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

So, now just need to make it public, ah, Jingyu? Come on, we will be waiting patiently.... I just hope it won't take 8 years! :P 

Thank you for making my morning wonderful with this!!!! cookies and love for youuu

:cookie::cookie::heart::heart:

@ronper2016 you are not the only one, so many have done that, suddenly taking Chinese language course! Uhm mine will start after summer! A one year course for 8 hours a week, and will be taught in my 3rd language, so I hope I can cross these language barriers. Jia you(?)!

In different matter, I thought at first he made a fist gesture just to strut his veins and show off to fans. But when I look a bit more, maybe he tried to ease the pain in his wrist as the wrist still give him problem from time to time :( 

@ScandaniWhat does Johnny have with his wrist?

• Like 5

I think JY wears his heart on his sleeves, it is refreshing. It also struck me (well as a cp bias anyways) that he could have dismissed the question on relationship by saying I am single (a commonly used phrase) or no, I am not seeing anyone at the first place...but he chose to falter and kinda hesitated before giving an answer about his family...which is totally not related to the question. 

And fellow soompiers also mentions how he is always straightforward so this part is a pleasant surprise. He could very well be seeing someone...who? That is the mystery... 

• Like 23

34 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@ScandaniWhat does Johnny have with his wrist?

JY injured his wrist when filming Demon Girl a couple of months ago.

21 minutes ago, chrisbear1225 said:

i want to ask...do ZZ and his celebrity friend Ryan Zhu Bing also seen with similar clothes/accessories/part of collection for photoshoots and events?

Not that we know of. 

12 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Transcript of the You ku interview: 

If the wordings are correct, he didn't mean "结" but "接”. The former means to get married, the latter to received ( and accept the feelings if timing is right). 

As a non-Chinese speaker, I am interested in this. Is this transcript different with the cp-fans' transcript? If these two are different, why? Homophone words? Word play? Which one is the authoritative one or both are?

Not to say anything, I am curious on the probability of something is missing/distorted during transcribing process and then translation process. That is why in my field of study, transcribing is something done... meticulously to say the least (and this reminds me of my real life problem of having to transcribe interviews in a second language, with very heavy accents. Sigh...)

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Transcript of the You ku interview: 

http://imgur.com/lGNLgfo

http://imgur.com/zecjTQc

If the wordings are correct, he didn't mean "结" but "接”. The former means to get married, the latter to received ( and accept the feelings if timing is right). 

You ku transcript is more accurate :) So he was actually answering two different questions and CPF actually put them together into a full sentence.

接 means accept, receive, not letting go. So I guess the meaning is quite similar.

Nevertheless, @KKmegan thanks for pointing this out. It is important not to be too delulu. Lol. When I was listening/watching the interview, I did not sense any subtle hints actually.  

The most interesting bit is the fan cam @jlt4ever shared. He might really be with someone right now. But not sure what he means by "the audience do not want to know" :D 

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

You ku transcript is more accurate :) So he was actually answering two different questions and CPF actually put them together into a full sentence.

接 means accept, receive, not letting go. So I guess the meaning is quite similar.

Nevertheless, @KKmegan thanks for pointing this out. It is important not to be too delulu. Lol. When I was listening/watching the interview, I did not sense any subtle hints actually.  

The most interesting bit is the fan cam @jlt4ever shared. He might really be with someone right now. But not sure what he means by "the audience do not want to know" :D 

For a moment, I thought I was overthinking with "the audience do not want to know". I'm like please JY don't tell me you're with a girl okay :D:D. I would be so devastated. I hope I was just overthinking haha. I think I have so much <3 for YuZhou <3

• Like 7

Argh... sometimes I wish they will just put us out of our misery. The boys couldn't possibly be so oblivious to the attention the fans are giving to them as a "couple". They know, with all the hints, manip, fan's tagging them to each other's post, fanmade videos etc. In JY's latest post, the second most like comment has ZZ tagged to it. This is getting ridiculous.  I wish they can just subtly put an end to all these if they are just friends with complicated feelings. Don't they feel embarrassed or just a little awkward? I know I would be if I'm not dating the other person or in some sort of relationship. Maybe ZZ can just post something indicating he is still in Beijing or whatever. Argh :cold_sweat: 

• Like 11

Another hilarious chapter of YM and YQ's epilogue, read the full Ch.3: He did plastic surgery according to my face here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/39

Spoiler

“You’re You Qi’s assistant?” The pretty lady asked.

Yang Meng shook his head, “Bodyguard cum chauffeur.”

The pretty lady was surprised, “Aren’t bodyguards and chauffeurs stationed outside? Why have you come inside?”

Yang Meng pointed at his chest in a very manly manner, “We’re high school schoolmates. Our relationship is quite close. Usually he’ll bring me along when he goes out to work; he won’t feel at ease to leave me. I’ve told him off a few times that he can’t be so reliant on me. However he doesn’t listen and said he can’t get anything done without me.” He shook his head in frustration while saying.

The pretty lady wriggled her slim waist, “I’m so envious of you!”

Spoiler

You Qi finished chatting with the screenwriter about the script. He turned around and realised that Yang Meng was missing. He looked around. He found Yang Meng sticking his butt out, frivolously poking fun at a pretty lady; his appearance looked like it deserved a beating (very detestable).

“Both of you were high school schoolmates?” One surprised voice questioned, “Were there many people chasing after him in high school?”

Yang Meng scoffed, “B***s***! I tell you, he was especially silly in high school. He’s always wearing a pair of wooden slippers (clogs) and coming to the backdoor of my classroom with two strands of mucus; he wouldn’t leave even when the girls in my class chased him away with brooms. I’ll tell you the truth! You Qi had done plastic surgery. He was especially shabby during high school and he did plastic surgery according to my face afterwards. However it failed and he became like this……”

“Cough cough……” You Qi gave two light coughs behind Yang Meng.

Yang Meng didn’t recognise You Qi’s voice and replied casually, “Get lost, go and cough at the side!”

You Qi lifted Yang Meng up in one swift motion, pulled him straight out of the hotel and stuffed him into the car.

Within five minutes, this chauffeur Yang Meng was snoring inside the car.

After a long busy day, not only did You Qi had to drive himself, he also had to move Yang Meng’s head that was drooping to his crotch back to the original position occasionally to prevent spraining his neck. In the end, after much consideration of many things, You Qi brought this big burden back to his house for the night.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

i do question that one phrase as well. couldn't stop myself playing "what if..."

just learned that ZDD is also JY' s friend. has it been shared here? 

Spoiler

• Like 15