Quantcast

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And those fanatic fans, have they not better things to do with their life? The so called dedicated fans that saw Jingyu looked lifeless and dead tired after midnight arriving in Shanghai and shamelessly mobbed him, and argue in front of him??? Tsk tsk, what do you think JY would feel???? This is a guy who always care so much of his fans wellbeing, but obviously you guys have no respect nor care of his wellbeing! That is just a*shollery!

Well said! When I was reading all these news, I can imagine myself slapping all those stupid fans at the airport. They just simply have no brains! Sorry I didn't want to rant about this frustrating topic here but I just can't help it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
30 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update. Hm you packing your luggages right JY :phew: and who took this picture, I wonder :phew:

CkvydJxUYAAERMw.jpg

Ckvyd_iVEAAkams.jpg

Hello there YZ NY cap! Long time no see. This is Johnny's reply to his extreme only-fans... pffft.... "You must respect CP-fans as well"... It's like he's trying to say pls live in harmony both of you...  And see that skateboards??? See?? See??

@bearology To answer your rhetorical question: Zhouzhou :w00t: He also probably helped him packing stuffs since there are probably be a lot of stuffs hahaha #crazydelulucpfan 

And a bit scary at how quick CP fans are at coming up with Yuzhou evidences :D

15 minutes ago, bearology said:

hm...can't remember when did ZZ take that picture, during Shangyin? Now I wonder where is JY now :phew: Geez, CP's fan is so fast and furious. They dig ZZ's photo like 1 second after JY uploaded his :sweatingbullets: Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

I swear this fandom has FBI or CSI member hahaha

They always amuse me with this kind of analysis.

I'm being over the moon when i heard yuzhou could be together in shanghai.

And Jingyu move to Beijing? That's so awesome, it's about the time lol

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And a bit scary how quick CP fans at coming up with Yuzhou evidences :D

Yes, the moment after I saw JY weibo update, my twitter had 2 new updates with this exact same photo that I posted. I mean they would need time to remember where did they see those cactus, searched in their stash and combined them right :sweatingbullets: I bow to them :sweatingbullets: how desperate are we CP's fan :lol:  

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks

Saw this just now on Weibo.. Love bite?? I thought it's just the shadow from the hoodie... Hmm... You be the judge..

Cr. on pic

LZdvG3R.jpg

15 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But the cactus are clearly different. 

I'm a cp fans and quite delulu but I'm agree that the cactus is different hahaha

But a little delulu moment is always welcome to my nonexistent love life lmao

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Saw this just now on Weibo.. Love bite?? I thought it's just the shadow from the hoodie... Hmm... You be the judge..

Hide contents

Cr. on pic

I will say it must be love bite :P

No need to think twice hahaha

• Like 13

Fans are even so fast in calculating the amount of things JY has

@skeletonworks I saw JY wore NY cap many times but never ZZ?

also love bites ehh? At the front neck this time. Another JY's way to show his arguing and fighting fans that he is too have a fight ... On bed. And that love bites as the proof.

/runs

@kmmyzz also pointed out that JY's pic using ZZ's favorite filter on Iphone

• Like 22

52 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update. Hm you packing your luggages right JY :phew: and who took this picture, I wonder :phew:

Uhm i think you see the answer in the last picture the wink eye say's it all hahahaha

• Like 7

Today has been a good day indeed (thanks to CW :P ) 

just thought I should share this here! cr on pic

Spoiler

tumblr_o8nrp07xTm1vrmedbo2_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o8nrp07xTm1vrmedbo1_1280.jpg

Pretty self-explanatory, eh :D time to read the thread from where I left off

edit: one more...

Spoiler

image.jpg

have fun deluluing~

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But the cactus are clearly different. 

Yes the cactus are different. I have the original picture of zz with the cactus but I have no idea how to insert pictures. :sweatingbullets: There was a girl beside him in the picture. 

BUT can someone tell me the significance of the skateboards. Thanks!!! I have no idea ZZ's photography skill is a running joke. 

• Like 5

FBI [doge][喵喵]

Spoiler

IcXIvqA.jpg?1

bTMwqr7.jpg?1

Cr. on pics

Two skateboards and the pics are taken in a bad angle, mmm, ok. [喵喵]

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks

@Scandani I have never seen Zhouzhou wearing NY cap before. I reckon he didn't because if he wore it, it'd be too obvious. But that was in the past... He's always the type who showed his feelings thru singing just like someone mentioned about it here.. unlike Johnny who have been flaunting all YZ related items (NY cap, GM shades, Goro necklace..) a lot in the past..

But now surprise, surprise, we've seen Zhouzhou donning the EXACT same suit as Johnny.. the identical earring... So...

And oooohh what is Zhouzhou's favourite filter in iPhone? Is it "Chrome"??? How did she knows the photo was using filter?

@KKmegan Johnny collects skateboard and he probably plays it once in a while. There was a video uploaded by Zhouzhou's manager of presumably Zhouzhou playing the skateboard at a very fancy hotel room/apartment in Beijing. And some of the Soompiers here heard Johnny's voice very faintly towards the end of the video.. The following morning, during Date With Star Q&A interview in Tencent, Johnny took a picture with a skateboard.. What is he trying to tell... Hmm..,

Omg hahahaha someone on wb mentioned that one of the skateboard has reflective surface and now asking people to see if they can see of the person whos taking photo for jy from that skateboard this is too extreme (but secretly hoping they are able to do that)

Btw is that a house or a random studio? Just find it weird to see him wearing shoes indoor esp if its a home 

• Like 12

Its his house I think. Some fanantic hardcore fan unearthed an interview snippet where JY mentioned he has cactus at home and he would spent time pottering around at home during his free time taking care of his plants. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Oh, that is either a love bite or a rash ;)

Now, while other fans are busy CSI-ing the suitcases, cactus, skateboard etc, allow me to delulu on how the love bite got there last night/this morning :phew:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, that is either a love bite or a rash ;)

Now, while other fans are busy CSI-ing the suitcases, cactus, skateboard etc, allow me to delulu on how the love bite got there last night/this morning :phew:

doesn't look like rash to me :phew: that looks like a love bite.  sorryy but not sorry my delulu gone wild with this haha

• Like 13