Quantcast

They r doing better in each video.

whale's lovers

Spoiler

Pls inform me if this is repost. Forgot what did i post yesterday. ;p

• Like 5

YZ manip. This is too good. If I don't know this fandom well, I will assume this is real for sure :sweatingbullets:. Cr YuZhou_办公室

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f4roc3u7boj30m80jfwgj.jpg

• Like 20

Meng Qi Qi (YM and YQ)'s epilogue Ch. 2: Just one who does half-hearted work has been translated! 

Read it in full here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/38/

Spoiler

“I was fired.” Yang Meng said.

You Qi only gave a simple “em”. He didn’t reveal any surprised expression, as if he had expected that Yang Meng would be fired long ago; he was not even generous enough to show a little bit of sympathy towards Yang Meng.

“How about this……” You Qi finally said out his thoughts, “Come and be my assistant, I guarantee that the salary would be many times higher than your previous salary. Your medical and housing issues would also be taken care of and you’ll be given retirement pension when you’re old. It’s definitely a golden rice bowl (secure job), how about that?”

Yang Meng fell into deep thoughts. He would definitely not take this job if it was before, it’s still alright to serve other celebrities, but he really couldn’t put aside his face to serve an old classmate. However the crux was that it was too hard to bear in the past few days. Yang Meng couldn’t find any suitable job anywhere. He didn’t dare to go home also, for fear that his parents would find anything amiss. Hence he kept hiding the truth and the money he had was about to run out.

You Qi saw that Yang Meng wavered for a bit and added a sentence hurriedly, “If you had really not wanted to be an assistant, how about being a bodyguard cum chauffeur! You know how to drive and were once a Policeman; being a bodyguard won’t be a problem for you right?”

Yang Meng’s eyes shone upon hearing this sentence, “This can certainly be taken into consideration.”

Spoiler

The next day, You Qi pulled Yang Meng in front of manager Mr. Ma.

“This is the new bodyguard that I have recruited.”

Mr. Ma patted You Qi’s shoulders and pulled him to a corner not far away. He asked softly, “Look at that appearance of his, can he be a bodyguard? Are you the one protecting him or him that is protecting you?”

You Qi’s tone was quite firm, “From today onwards, he’s my personal bodyguard cum chauffer cum assistant. If there’s no special case, I won’t bring any other person with me. If you’re really not rest assured, you can hire other people to follow behind me but don’t let me see them.”

After finishing his sentence, You Qi led Yang Meng out and left.

Spoiler

At night, You Qi attended a charity auction event. The venue of the event was at a university’s sports gymnasium. Majority of You Qi’s fans were students, hence his manager added two more bodyguards at You Qi’s side before setting off.

They were surrounded by a group of reporters and students when they got off the car. Yang Meng’s identity as a bodyguard can finally be demonstrated. He stuck closely beside You Qi. Two guys rushed over, stretching their arms to intercept them. Who would have expected this two guys to rush towards You Qi like mad; Yang Meng went forth to push them and the two guys immediately gave a punch towards Yang Meng’s face.

“Are you asking for a beating?” Unexpectedly You Qi got anxious first.

The reporters snapped this moment with their cameras immediately, You Qi did not seemed to be annoyed by it and continued to give harsh verbal warnings to the guys. He directly pulled Yang Meng into his embrace and continued to walk forward while shielding him.

Thus, an astonishing scene appeared at the passageway; four bodyguards protected You Qi’s sides while You Qi protected one bodyguard in his embrace, the six people moved forward in a strange line-up.

Sitting inside the make-up room, Yang Meng kept sighing, he hadn’t done anything after trying out for one whole afternoon and he still received many eye-rolls. This won’t do, if this continues on he won’t have any face to continue staying on. Since his role as a bodyguard wasn’t obvious, then he should fulfil his duty as a chauffeur. Isn’t there a banquet after the charity auction event? I must definitely bring You Qi safely home after the banquet finishes.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

I can only tease it right now (work weekend for me).

Reveal hidden contents

JingYu squirmed, the plastic sheet under him sticking to his skin. Skin made tacky by a thin sheen of nervous perspiration that had broken out all over his body. What had he gotten himself into? What had he agreed to exactly? His ears strained to hear...anything. His eyelids fluttered rapidly, but his sight was only darkness, the blindfold WeiZhou had tied around his head blocking out all light. JingYu tried to bend his arms, relieve some of the pressure on his shoulders. The rope around his wrists dug into his skin, though, as it strained against the knot WeiZhou had tied around the leg of the sofa. JingYu knew WeiZhou was nearby. He could feel the presence on his skin, even if there was no physical touch to confirm it. When warm, whisping breath blew on his ear, accompanied by the soft rustle of fingers on his hair, JingYu shivered, his senses concentrated by those denied.

"JingYu, do you trust me?"

<insert evil laughter here> 

Remember about the safe word for them!:sweatingbullets: How about tanghulu (糖葫芦) - candied fruit on a stick? Wasn't it @thoron who memorably compared it to …

Spoiler

…a**l beads ?:w00t:

• Like 9

Hi everyone :sweatingbullets: I wanna ask if someone here know Johnny's previous GF Instagram ?  I heard she is very beautiful , I wanna see her pictures please ?

Sorry for my poor English .

• Like 1

JY is often misspelled his pronunciation. He recites tongue twister wordplay here. Ryokise shared this before with translation

Spoiler

Yue ba da ming xing released an audio clip of JY reading a tongue twister haha (scroll down and press the green audio symbol)

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI4MzE4MDEwMA==&mid=2653643120&idx=2&sn=a7a12533b21e5072fda32f32fa734c03&scene=0#wechat_redirect

"At the front of the mountain,there are forty four little lions. At the back of the mountain, there are forty four purple persimmon trees. The forty four little lions at the front of the mountain ate the forty four puckery persimmons from the purple persimmon tree at the back of the mountain. The forty four little lions at the front of the mountain died from the puckeriness of the puckery persimmons from the forty four purple persimmon tree at the back of the mountain."

*because of the rhymes, at first I heard it as "Little lions shot by the perverted persimmons" LOL

The IG post of above translation

Spoiler

cr renpengfan

This is another tongue twister, my favorite one from Date With Star. 

Was trying to find one with this vid and also ZZ's when he misspelled in his Glo-Ray ad shooting, but so far failed to locate the vid.

Spoiler

Random vid of the boys when they still can travel together.

Spoiler

• Like 20

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Releasing some delulu sub wee hours in the morning 
cr. 海洛有因za
ZZ's Singing Taolu/Candy

Hide contents

*screaming silently since it's 6 in the morning*

EVERYTHING WAS OBVIOUS LIKE SUPER OBVIOUS LIKE WHAT EVEN THE MEANING OF SUBTLE ANYMORE LIKE THAT BIG SMILE BEFORE "jingyu" AND MOUTH SHAPE FOR "huang" AND "fang" ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND THE PREVIOUS WORD DIDN'T END WITH 'h' TO GOT MISTAKEN WITH 'hai' FROM 'ai' AND LIKE WHAT EVEN

Spoiler

You really love him that much, huh?

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Quick update from Weibo (account: 鱼粥小甜豆) this morning:

今早的稳稳说,是不是全世界都在上海呀,洲洲在上海,大哥也在上海
[哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑]

Trans: This morning, Wenwen says: is the whole world in Shanghai right now? ZZ is in Shanghai, so is big brother (we all know who that is....LOL)...

========

I heard JY had not logged on Weibo this morning yet.... So please help yourself with the delulu! 

*still screaming silently since everyone already woke up and don't want to be called crazy*

What are you doing in Shanghai? Helping him pack? Then having dinner with the in-laws? Such a lovey-dovey couple! So jealous! :wub:

• Like 17

ZhouZhou is the one who's understand Jingyu really well.... Anyone know where i can watch the full interview..??? 

tumblr_o4qyudIfK91ukty33o1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o4qyudIfK91ukty33o2_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

See... LOL

tumblr_o4qyudIfK91ukty33o3_540.gif

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Quick update from Weibo (account: 鱼粥小甜豆) this morning:

Hide contents

1465694181x3738746583.png

Trans: This morning, Wenwen says: is the whole world in Shanghai right now? ZZ is in Shanghai, so is big brother (we all know who that is....LOL)...

========

I heard JY had not logged on Weibo this morning yet.... So please help yourself with the delulu! 

=======

Edit: the Weibo posting just got deleted...but ZZ yesterday posted on IG "see you later", right?

And he woke up extremely early yesterday (about 6 am?) without any work?? Also both ZZ and JY logged on Weibo at about 16:00... They say if you drive a car from Beijing to Shanghai, it took about 10 hours...

I hope this news later can be verified by ZZ showing up in Shanghai today!!!!

Oh... I thought ZZ is in Beijing :blink: But, how... well... He said, See you later.. then, Who is the 'you'..??? and Jingyu just went to Shanghai yesterday with less luggage than the last time... So... where is my mind go... *playing innocent* 

Wenwen is so kind to us... he 'innocently* told us the latest news about our lovely YuZhou... *sugar in the morning*
But where is he going to go? and I saw preview airport photos of Dashu too... 

• Like 9

@SueLyinn 

Spoiler

Some said that post was a hoax (suddenly disappointed) but their online pattern really reminds me of ZZ's previous secret trip to Shanghai... if only Shi ge is with ZZ, he'll be throwing hints like before. Miss you Shi ge!!

But then some said the post is real, there are other fans who heard the same thing too, probably need to find fancam to make sure of this. Also, it's veeery rare for ZZ to get on weibo so early when he usually woke up around 10am (or get on weibo around that time hehe). It's either he just arrived in Shanghai or he woke up early to leave for Beijing again..

• Like 20

ZZ's habit of hugging JY's arm 

Spoiler

Credit

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20h777dj20xc0nb0xj.jpg\

Spoiler

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20hrsp5j20x50l3td4.jpg

Spoiler

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20hwxymj20xc0ipwi6.jpg

Spoiler

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20ik7kqj20xc0j9tbp.jpg

Spoiler

Poster captioned "I SEE NO DIFFERENCE"

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20itkkuj20fk0fiwh8.jpg

Throwback to Addicted filming days

Spoiler

Another throwback of the four boys together 

Spoiler

Credit 

006pPhitgw1f4q7duzllrj30ny0ostcp.jpg

006pPhitgw1f4q7dtu3gmj30k40pdtbw.jpg

Fanart of the above with just ZZ and JY

Spoiler

Credit 

006pY6S2jw1f4pja9iw6gj30qo0qo0vv.jpg

I've lost track of which photos have been shared here and which haven't of ZZ's BJ fansigning. But love these two black and white photos

Spoiler

Credit 

006rgv0Yjw1f4rb59kngqj320g2tcu0y.jpg

Spoiler

This video from Shanghai FM supposedly showing JY acting jealous of Chen Wen like GH was of Yang Meng during the ice cream sharing

• Like 23