@aeislaeigh that second pic, am having spasm. He has such a fine cupcakes. No wonder ZZ really loves getting his hands all over those cupcakes.

mmm... Cupcakes.

ah yess tea4two gave us a very good analysis of ZZ's feelings towards JY. Thank you gayyoxx for pointing me into the right direction. And hahhaa yess about ZZ tried to look like he is taking selfie while in fact the object is the handsome dork behind :P

• Like 19

7 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

For me, I think Jay Chou's pronunciation is clearer and better in this piece - it's one of my favourite song of his. To digress, I wish ZZ would sing What Kind of Man in full. I feel that his version is better than Jay Chou's...

Spoiler

I have to agree, being a huge fan of his since his Fantasy era, but his pronunciation has always put me off a little -- especially in his latest album. In 菊花台 however, he sounded clearer than he always does.

Then again that's sort of somewhat become his trademark lmao and I still love his songs :D going to his concert in August!

ZZ sings it with more feelings definitely, I really hope he does a cover of the song in one of his concerts later (maybe in Taipei, or preferably in BKK)!

6 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

how many people are starting their Chinese language course because of Addicted/YuZhou/JY/ZZ?

Which brings me to this: in JY's fandom, which one is the bigger group: CPF, reasonable only-JY or fanatics?

Me me me. Well I never learned Chinese formally, only through conversing with family and friends but I just started my proper Chinese language classes :D I was planning to travel to China (Shenzhen, most importantly) and act as a local in another two years, so that's another motivation aside from YZ haha

negative stuff ahead:

Spoiler

Sadly the war between only fans and CP fans is getting worse lately. For JY... (well both of the boys, actually) fanatics are getting more and more - while the CP fans are slowly decreasing (some are discouraged by lack (or more like none) of interaction between YZ and start to pay attention to other CP). 

Some of the only groups are now actively kicking out CP fans from the group (and lurkers too) so they can freely bash the other and some even go to the extent that they bash the other guy and spread baseless rumours publicly which I find really ridiculous.

Due to all the bashing and rumours, there are a number of people who go from being a CP-fan with bias or reasonable only-fan to anti-fan -- no thanks to those extremes (¬_¬)

So I would say fanatics are more than CP fans and reasonable ones :( 

then again, it's also probably because the extremes will go all out to express their hatred towards the other guy while the CP and reasonable only fans are more to spreading all the goodies for all (´・_・`) so you don't feel like there are more of the latter compared to the haters.

Does this even make sense idek

Glad we are all one happy delulu family lol(≧∇≦)

• Like 19

On 14 June 2016 at 4:23 PM, izziehudson said:

ZZ sings it with more feelings definitely, I really hope he does a cover of the song in one of his concerts later (maybe in Taipei, or preferably in BKK)!

Spoiler

Looks like the upcoming two months would be something to look forward to for you....first, will be ZZ's concert followed by Jay Chou's a week later. I hope you have a really good time at both concerts =) Actually, I kinda like watching Jay Chou playing the piano more than hearing him sing....I'm still very much impressed with his face-off piano scene in The Secret and many other videos of him tinkling the ivory keys...he's just so talented.

Anyway, back to ZZ...I do hope ZZ will perform some of the songs he has covered before, apart from the official tracks in his album as well as Towards the Light. I also hope there will be live streaming again for his subsequent concerts. I really enjoyed his performance at the Beijing concert and I believe that his upcoming concerts would be just as entertaining, if not better.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Hide contents

Sadly the war between only fans and CP fans are getting worse lately. For JY... (well both of the boys, actually) fanatics are getting more and more - while the CP fans are slowly decreasing (some are discouraged by lack (or more like none) of interaction between YZ and start to pay attention to other CP). 

so I would say fanatics are more than CP fans and reasonable ones :( 

Not sure if @jlt4ever feels the same way. :) But in the end, they made their career choices, and in time to come more fans will know them through other means.

Spoiler

The funny trend is that they will choose sides and actively exclude CPFs. If they really become the majority, I wonder what this means for their future. We may never see them together again even if SAFRT lifts the ban. I sometimes wonder if this is what both of them want...

I suspect that we will know very soon regarding this. If they don't do anything  then it means they are agreeing with only fans. If not, they would say or do something.

Has anyone watch the video where only fans scolded a CPF for saying "happy birthday, guhai". I have not watched and wonder if JY reaction then suggests that he is supportive of only fans more than that CPF.

Sometimes I hope one day someone will be brave enough to ask them what they think about fans who attack or exclude the other party. A question like would you like to collaborate with ZZ/JY again if there is a chance? Are you not afraid of fans protest?

• Like 18

Johnny recommending skin care products from Olay

Spoiler

Source:   小西喜欢的样子你都有

86632d42jw1f4uuak23kwg20a605o4qr.gif

86632d42jw1f4uuapa9ppg20a605oqv7.gif

86632d42jw1f4uudxsiwlg209g059hdv.gif

Timmy looks much younger now... Ahhh, what love can do...

Spoiler

Source:   娼妇

73176953gw1f4ul6nkja2j20yi0y5adx.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   Dilly-许魏洲你织什么呐

6dd4e00egw1f4us472fqvj20k00zkdpq.jpg

6dd4e00egw1f4uqzzahh5j20k00zk133.jpg

6dd4e00egw1f4usx6jxh1j20k00zkgqb.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCjw1f4s4fpty57j30rs13b0w9.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   嘿许魏洲

006bRvpnjw1f4uqt6n7pnj31ck1ckne1.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f4uqt51qn2j3177177nfi.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   温尼Vinnie_

7de9c2d0gw1f4uvmgcom4j21w02ioqv6.jpg

• Like 19

Sorry...but negative thoughts ahead.

Spoiler

To deny the existence of Guhai and Bai Louyin is like biting the hands that feeds it, ain't it? 

For the only-fans, surely it must be because of the roles and how well they acted that made them take notice of the boys. Definitely not JY the model, not WZ the rocker.

if the boys somehow choose to deny that...then even if I could understand why...I would be sorely disappointed. 

If anything, the cp fans should feel proud of supporting a project that has broke boundaries and create such a deep impression even to non-native speakers. 

• Like 21

Spoiler

Weird sth wrong with the quoting and hiding it in spoiler. I am replying to @xix19xix

I wondered about that too... like if i ever see jy, zz, fs or cw in person, i will definitely ask them about what is happening between jy and zz. Even if they dont answer we can still judge from their reaction. Some fans was so close with cw and fs when they were at the airport previously. They should just ask them mann! 

About the fan shouting happy birthdah to guhai at the airport, you mean jy reacted to it? I thought he didnt show any reaction? If yes, what was his reaction. Frankly i will be damn sad if he really want to get rid of the fact that he acted in addicted. I first suspected that jy might had a crush or like zz after watching bts until i saw the video of zz singing whale during his concert and him smiling (i mean why would he do that if there are nothing going on between them? To win the hearts of the cpf? )It really sucks that there are no longer interaction between him and zz. Thats why i am still hoping for the 18 june event.

I guess we shall see if we can find more hint and evidence about this two when zz did his streaming this Saturday. 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

About the fan shouting happy birthdah to guhai at the airport, you mean jy reacted to it? I thought he didnt show any reaction? If yes, what was his reaction. Frankly i will be damn sad if he really want to get rid of the fact that he acted in addicted. I first suspected that jy might had a crush or like zz after watching bts until i saw the video of zz singing whale during his concert and him smiling (i mean why would he do that if there are nothing going on between them? To win the hearts of the cpf? )It really sucks that there are no longer interaction between him and zz. Thats why i am still hoping for the 18 june event.

I guess we shall see if we can find more hint and evidence about this two when zz did his streaming this Saturday. 

No. What I meant is that I have personally not seen it and was wondering how he had reacted. It is a call to anyone who has seen that clip to respond.

I doubt he is that type of person. Hence I am waiting for the tipping point when they have to address this issue. They are smart enough I think to do so in a way that will unite both parties even if for a short while.

By the way, I don't see him as someone who is ungrateful. He went for the Thai Fan Meet did he not? So don't worry that he will turn his back on Addicted or Guhai :) 

Spoiler

In my mind, I hope someone would ask questions like:

Would you have accepted the role if you have known how things will turn out?

Do you mind if some of your fans continue to associate you with Guhai?

If there is a chance to work with ZZ again? Would you?

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Sorry...but negative thoughts ahead.

Reveal hidden contents

To deny the existence of Guhai and Bai Louyin is like biting the hands that feeds it, ain't it? 

For the only-fans, surely it must be because of the roles and how well they acted that made them take notice of the boys. Definitely not JY the model, not WZ the rocker.

if the boys somehow choose to deny that...then even if I could understand why...I would be sorely disappointed. 

If anything, the cp fans should feel proud of supporting a project that has broke boundaries and create such a deep impression even to non-native speakers. 

On the same note .. I just came across the infamous Vietnamese (?)  HJY fan on weibo. What is her beef against ZZ?  She posted all the more risque pictures, tagged him and basically tried to humiliate him. cray cray...:crazy: She seriously think she is endearing herself to HJY as a fan?!! And all the anti-ZZ fan just basically congregate there to bash ZZ. Huh??

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

No. What I meant is that I have personally not seen it and was wondering how he had reacted. It is a call to anyone who has seen that clip to respond.

I doubt he is that type of person. Hence I am waiting for the tipping point when they have to address this issue. They are smart enough I think to do so in a way that will unite both parties even if for a short while.

By the way, I don't see him as someone who is ungrateful. So don't worry that he will turn his back on Addicted or Guhai :) 

Ah i see... because the video i saw, jy didnt turn his back or reacted to it (not even reacting to the only fan scolding but am sure he may have heard it).

I just feel that jy might have decided to stop all the interaction with zz because of the ban causing him to lose great opportunity etc. I guess he was worried (i mean who wouldnt? I will be sad and scare if i am him) because he finally rise to fame and dont have to worry about not able to pay rental etc 

• Like 3

I still keep hoping that some day there can film and publish the rest of the serie.

Toughts about learning chinese i have longer than i know this serie ,but i think that i'm on my tax with speaking already 3 languases Dutch, German and English. :w00t:

Chinese is totaly diverent with own characters so that would be very hard for me to learn with my abc writing lol.

• Like 2

Finally, a new photo of YZ that's not a manip T^T

Spoiler

bcc93f49gw1f4utz3m8naj20gl0gmtax.jpg

jk guys

(Cr on pic! sorry for setting the thread in a negative mood earlier) 

Don't kill me :D ////// *runs* 

(jokes aside, of course we all hope to see them together again someday but we know it's hardly possible due to the restrictions and all... They're not well established yet in the industry so let this whole drama cool down first (honestly they're doing pretty well now, since they can now be on national TV apparently, yay)! Anyway searching for hints every single time they appear is always exciting, never underestimate the power of CP fans!! :) )

Fan art version of pic above haha by 沫色惜年

Spoiler

a0e36660gw1f4v05cvtbhj20qo0qo77o.jpg

it's so cute though

• Like 16