Quantcast

@Scandani hmm maybe I mixed up JY as GH? :P teeheehee. i just remember what ZZ impression about JY in one of interview, that when he first met him, he said that JY gave him such a gangsta vibe, like a fearless person, but only after known him better he feels like he's such a dork:sweatingbullets:. agree with you in this point where JY will only open up to someone/environment which he think comfortable.  So yeah, what you said about the light, is it possible that the light is "that person"?:phew:

@gayyoxx totally agree with your writing  The Tale of HJY and the Five Goddesses. #imindelulumode

• Like 3

^ but 接 and 结 have slightly different pronounciation (不同声调). I actually hear him say 接 (but i still wish i could be wrong and that he said 结)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

^ but 接 and 结 have slightly different pronounciation (不同声调). I actually hear him say 接 (but i still wish i could be wrong and that he said 结)

He said 接。

• Like 1

@kmmyzz congrats my gurl to be the 4th Legend! Yay!! Keep throwing shade at bae and being classy (tho I know it's tough lmfao)!

*back to lurk mode*

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

He said 接。

Yes that was what i commented. I am sure he said 接。

• Like 2

@jlt4ever bless your insights as native speaker. I am very uncomfortable with the fanwar between the JY only fans and the CPF fans, I hope it would not affect his career. And yesss I hope JY and ZZ enjoying some quiet, quality time in Shanghai :D 

The mediafire link of song posted above, yup that is HJY's. But, that is an old JY's changba post, I downloaded it sometime ago from @kmmyzz titled 悬崖, and not the changba song he (was supposed to) uploaded and deleted yesterday night. He deleted lots of songs too previously, luckily some managed to saved them before he did that. 

Now, am still dying to download the latest song he uploaded and deleted. Anyone?

• Like 14

@aeislaeigh @bearology

Spoiler

Van字号 fan art

JY: How tall is this pot of cactus?
ZZ: Taller than you.
JY: What did you say?
ZZ: Not as tall as you.
ZZ taps away on the phone.
ZZ: You're tall, you're tall, you're the tallest.
JY: Can't you you even say a word to me nicely?
(JY's cap dropped off when he walked over to ZZ and tried to pull ZZ closer to him)
(JY kissed ZZ and accidentally made ZZ pressed on his phone)
ZZ: I've sent! I've sent out already?! I haven't finished typing!
JY (with a sheepish look): I didn't do it on purpose.

呼呼花 fan art
Zhouzhou eats porridge, JingYu eats.....(the picture kinda hints that JY is perhaps, contemplating on "eating" ZZ)
P.S: I love the little "yellow whale" on ZZ's red bowl..when you pronounce "yellow whale" in Chinese, it sounds like JY's name =)

• Like 16

@kmmyzz congrats my gurl to be the 4th Legend! Yay!! Keep throwing shade at bae and being classy (tho I know it's tough lmfao)!

*back to lurk mode*

• Like 6

Oh damn.... zz has a live streaming on the 18, 8pm. Anyone knows what time is the supposed 18 june event?

14 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ live streaming sth on the 18? Translation pleaseeee. 

Hide contents

Yes, a live streaming on the 18th at 8pm. I think its the same live stream that FS did

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Hi there~ I totally agree that 接 and 结 have different intonations in terms of "接(jiē)受" (first intonation) and “结(jié)婚” (second intonation). But the "结" character actually has two intonations (both first and second) and many Chinese mispronounce the character as "jiē" when they say "结婚".

I'm ashamed to say this, but I actually had to look up an online dictionary to confirm the correct pronunciation of “结婚” before I respond to this post.... As a fellow northern person, I would not be surprised to see him pronounce "结" as "jiē" to mean "结婚"... especially when we know JY usually speaks with an accent ( I didn't mean it in the bad way)...

• Like 20

15 hours ago, ryokise said:

Trans of Yuesai official weibo account update(minus their advertising lines):

New expose today! Do you remember the cute tsundere cat on screen? It's the American Shorthair houhou (猴猴) which accompanies Zhou meow everyday. Everyday, Houhou enjoys the exclusive love and accompanion/protection from Zhou meow. It's our best female lead! So sweet~ but white porridge, don't be too envy of it, you have such exclusive accompanion too! (and they went on to promote their product)

*Hou(猴) means monkey in Chinese.

*Not sure if this is really ZZ's cat, but naming a cat as monkey monkey sounds like something he would totally do hahaha

Image below:

Reveal hidden contents

697e38e1gw1f4tlr5a0k6j24gw6pcqv7.jpg

Hm...i was talking to my friends about chinese horoscaope and i just remember sth...JY was born in the year of Monkey??? :w00t: 

• Like 10

I really like ZZ's cover of Jay Chou's 

What kind of Man And one more is Eason Chen's 10 Years. For me, in my delulu land, he sang both songs to his love one, and you know who :P 

I think gayyoxx made some analysis on why he sang both songs on his wattpadd ff. 

and last is this song: 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 (yzonlykt mentioned that ZZ sang this on 2013)

@SueLyinn yess love the lyric so much. I always go for the lyric first before the music. Same! I don't feel a thing when I watched Jay Chou's version, and yess! full version please! T_T

Spoiler

And from the background explanation that gayyoxx gave, seems that he sang this song in the period that he wanted to give up on the idea of being with JY, or @gayyoxx maybe you remember more clearly. My memory failed me to remember the detail.

@Tari Tari song title is 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 it is an old one, I think it is in karaoke room as I have the full version download and I can hear that ZZ was with some friends making loud noises before he sang the song.

@Kim Kruisbessie hehe, am here. Am here :P 

• Like 14

@kmmyzz Congratulations on being a legend. 

@SueLyinn Thank you so much again for the translation.

Weibo update

想了解一个人,最好的方式是接触。想接触一个人,最好的体验是互动。给你一次跟偶像面对面的机会。你敢赴约吗?明天,《周一见》黄景瑜约你上海见

Spoiler

Source:   这个小鬼不太乖

4ce7e966gw1f4umawg8raj20v60v6n22.jpg

More Timmy during the Damiani dinner event

Spoiler

Source:   孤独怪猫

005uN0dfjw1f4un0mltdnj30ku0t142u.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0hfub3j30v90ku781.jpg

Lovely hands... delicate fingers...

Spoiler

005uN0dfjw1f4un0fpekbj30v90kujue.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0gbhl8j30v90kuq6i.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0i6tv0j30v90kun0t.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0eo7t9j30v90kudk5.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0kf9ohj30v90ku0w6.jpg

Nice shoes.. and leg hair

Spoiler

005uN0dfjw1f4un0j2axtj30v90kugrs.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0lfk49j30v90ku79l.jpg

UV wallpapers

Spoiler

Source:   哈密小姐Hami

006nXWcfjw1f4uigjdotvj30ku112tcu.jpg

006nXWcfjw1f4uigi3ccyj30ku112789.jpg

006nXWcfjw1f4uighp2exj30ku112n2m.jpg

• Like 17

@Scandani I love ZZ's cover of Jay Chou's What Kind of Man too. Although I admire Jay Chou's piano playing and composing skills a lot, I seriously dislike his pronunciation in that song. (For me, I think Jay Chou's pronunciation is clearer and better in this piece - it's one of my favourite songs of his). To digress, I wish ZZ would sing What Kind of Man in full. I feel that his version is better than Jay Chou's...kinda heart-tugging somehow (maybe it's coz he might be dedicating the song to someone =) Jay Chou's version didn't evoke that kind of feeling in me, though.

@xix19xix

Spoiler

Just like you, I feel that love transcends all barriers; not just religion and race but gender as well. Everyone should be free to be who they want to be, free to be with the one they love. Those who condemn others for the choices they make should take a step back and reflect before hurling hurtful words and insults.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, Scandani said:

@Kim Kruisbessie sorry for late replying you, but then gayyoxx had answered your question :) 

benefit for so many fans here there's always someone who knows the answer lol :D

BTW is this selfie of ZZ and hubby? If this one is selfie, then ZZ can actually take a good selfie of himself, with goofball bf behind. so, one of the two must be selffail ya?

tumblr_o7qxmmocLm1vp9rcdo1_540.jpg

Wow thats a realy good one looks like a selfie sholder is close to the camera :wub:

Nah, maybe more like this:

Hide contents

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo6_250.gif

but then jealous JY and loyal wife be like

Stay away Kimmy! He is mine! Yes, Kimmy, I am his! LMAO

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo7_250.gif

#now am going to hide under the rock

Don't hide to long under that rock your post's are funny lol:phew:

• Like 11