@jlt4ever bless your insights as native speaker. I am very uncomfortable with the fanwar between the JY only fans and the CPF fans, I hope it would not affect his career. And yesss I hope JY and ZZ enjoying some quiet, quality time in Shanghai :D 

The mediafire link of song posted above, yup that is HJY's. But, that is an old JY's changba post, I downloaded it sometime ago from @kmmyzz titled 悬崖, and not the changba song he (was supposed to) uploaded and deleted yesterday night. He deleted lots of songs too previously, luckily some managed to saved them before he did that. 

Now, am still dying to download the latest song he uploaded and deleted. Anyone?

• Like 14

@aeislaeigh @bearology

Spoiler

Van字号 fan art

JY: How tall is this pot of cactus?
ZZ: Taller than you.
JY: What did you say?
ZZ: Not as tall as you.
ZZ taps away on the phone.
ZZ: You're tall, you're tall, you're the tallest.
JY: Can't you you even say a word to me nicely?
(JY's cap dropped off when he walked over to ZZ and tried to pull ZZ closer to him)
(JY kissed ZZ and accidentally made ZZ pressed on his phone)
ZZ: I've sent! I've sent out already?! I haven't finished typing!
JY (with a sheepish look): I didn't do it on purpose.

呼呼花 fan art
Zhouzhou eats porridge, JingYu eats.....(the picture kinda hints that JY is perhaps, contemplating on "eating" ZZ)
P.S: I love the little "yellow whale" on ZZ's red bowl..when you pronounce "yellow whale" in Chinese, it sounds like JY's name =)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

^ but 接 and 结 have slightly different pronounciation (不同声调). I actually hear him say 接 (but i still wish i could be wrong and that he said 结)

Hi there~ I totally agree that 接 and 结 have different intonations in terms of "接(jiē)受" (first intonation) and “结(jié)婚” (second intonation). But the "结" character actually has two intonations (both first and second) and many Chinese mispronounce the character as "jiē" when they say "结婚".

I'm ashamed to say this, but I actually had to look up an online dictionary to confirm the correct pronunciation of “结婚” before I respond to this post.... As a fellow northern person, I would not be surprised to see him pronounce "结" as "jiē" to mean "结婚"... especially when we know JY usually speaks with an accent ( I didn't mean it in the bad way)...

• Like 20

15 hours ago, ryokise said:

Trans of Yuesai official weibo account update(minus their advertising lines):

New expose today! Do you remember the cute tsundere cat on screen? It's the American Shorthair houhou (猴猴) which accompanies Zhou meow everyday. Everyday, Houhou enjoys the exclusive love and accompanion/protection from Zhou meow. It's our best female lead! So sweet~ but white porridge, don't be too envy of it, you have such exclusive accompanion too! (and they went on to promote their product)

*Hou(猴) means monkey in Chinese.

*Not sure if this is really ZZ's cat, but naming a cat as monkey monkey sounds like something he would totally do hahaha

Image below:

Reveal hidden contents

697e38e1gw1f4tlr5a0k6j24gw6pcqv7.jpg

Hm...i was talking to my friends about chinese horoscaope and i just remember sth...JY was born in the year of Monkey??? :w00t: 

• Like 10

I really like ZZ's cover of Jay Chou's 

What kind of Man And one more is Eason Chen's 10 Years. For me, in my delulu land, he sang both songs to his love one, and you know who :P 

I think gayyoxx made some analysis on why he sang both songs on his wattpadd ff. 

and last is this song: 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 (yzonlykt mentioned that ZZ sang this on 2013)

@SueLyinn yess love the lyric so much. I always go for the lyric first before the music. Same! I don't feel a thing when I watched Jay Chou's version, and yess! full version please! T_T

Spoiler

And from the background explanation that gayyoxx gave, seems that he sang this song in the period that he wanted to give up on the idea of being with JY, or @gayyoxx maybe you remember more clearly. My memory failed me to remember the detail.

@Tari Tari song title is 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 it is an old one, I think it is in karaoke room as I have the full version download and I can hear that ZZ was with some friends making loud noises before he sang the song.

@Kim Kruisbessie hehe, am here. Am here :P 

• Like 14

@kmmyzz Congratulations on being a legend. 

@SueLyinn Thank you so much again for the translation.

Weibo update

想了解一个人,最好的方式是接触。想接触一个人,最好的体验是互动。给你一次跟偶像面对面的机会。你敢赴约吗?明天,《周一见》黄景瑜约你上海见

Spoiler

Source:   这个小鬼不太乖

4ce7e966gw1f4umawg8raj20v60v6n22.jpg

More Timmy during the Damiani dinner event

Spoiler

Source:   孤独怪猫

005uN0dfjw1f4un0mltdnj30ku0t142u.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0hfub3j30v90ku781.jpg

Lovely hands... delicate fingers...

Spoiler

005uN0dfjw1f4un0fpekbj30v90kujue.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0gbhl8j30v90kuq6i.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0i6tv0j30v90kun0t.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0eo7t9j30v90kudk5.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0kf9ohj30v90ku0w6.jpg

Nice shoes.. and leg hair

Spoiler

005uN0dfjw1f4un0j2axtj30v90kugrs.jpg

005uN0dfjw1f4un0lfk49j30v90ku79l.jpg

UV wallpapers

Spoiler

Source:   哈密小姐Hami

006nXWcfjw1f4uigjdotvj30ku112tcu.jpg

006nXWcfjw1f4uigi3ccyj30ku112789.jpg

006nXWcfjw1f4uighp2exj30ku112n2m.jpg

• Like 17

@Scandani I love ZZ's cover of Jay Chou's What Kind of Man too. Although I admire Jay Chou's piano playing and composing skills a lot, I seriously dislike his pronunciation in that song. (For me, I think Jay Chou's pronunciation is clearer and better in this piece - it's one of my favourite songs of his). To digress, I wish ZZ would sing What Kind of Man in full. I feel that his version is better than Jay Chou's...kinda heart-tugging somehow (maybe it's coz he might be dedicating the song to someone =) Jay Chou's version didn't evoke that kind of feeling in me, though.

@xix19xix

Spoiler

Just like you, I feel that love transcends all barriers; not just religion and race but gender as well. Everyone should be free to be who they want to be, free to be with the one they love. Those who condemn others for the choices they make should take a step back and reflect before hurling hurtful words and insults.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, Scandani said:

@Kim Kruisbessie sorry for late replying you, but then gayyoxx had answered your question :) 

benefit for so many fans here there's always someone who knows the answer lol :D

BTW is this selfie of ZZ and hubby? If this one is selfie, then ZZ can actually take a good selfie of himself, with goofball bf behind. so, one of the two must be selffail ya?

tumblr_o7qxmmocLm1vp9rcdo1_540.jpg

Wow thats a realy good one looks like a selfie sholder is close to the camera :wub:

Nah, maybe more like this:

Hide contents

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo6_250.gif

but then jealous JY and loyal wife be like

Stay away Kimmy! He is mine! Yes, Kimmy, I am his! LMAO

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo7_250.gif

#now am going to hide under the rock

Don't hide to long under that rock your post's are funny lol:phew:

• Like 11

I welcome anyone who could get a sense into my stubborn head about YZ. Honestly, I'm fine wether they're together or not. But I believe them 200% nowadays. Well, there’s no 100% guaranteed explanation that they are together for real. But let me put it this way, there’s also no satisfying explanation if they are just friend. In fact, a lot of the things that happened around them, it’s harder to explain it if they are just friend. And for JY’s changing his type, I believe anyone will change his type when they found someone. They will just change their type according to the person they love at the moment. So, you get what I meant, right? And Xiao Long’s post, I would also be grateful to see YZ’s love journey in person. I rest my case ^^ 

@Scandani What's that song ZZ's singing? When was it? He sounds good.

@xix19xix I also feel bad about that tragedy. Really, love is just love. It exists even before people started to put label on everything (religion, race, sex, you name it). I hope love could just be love again.

and this is my gift https://www.wattpad.com/270344410-yuzhou-fan-fics-cautious

Spoiler

Today is the big day for Zhouzhou. He already prepared really well for today and for his fans. But he’s just a human so of course he too will feel nervous. And when he’s nervous and need someone, there is this perfect person to call.
“Hey, how’s the preparation?” the voice across the line sounds really supportive.
“I’m too nervous. What if I forget the lyric? What if hit the wrong note?” 
“Easy there. I know how hard you’re practicing for today. So I’m sure it will all be paid off. You’ll be fine.”
Jingyu can’t blame Zhouzhou for being nervous. Even he still feel nervous during big event. Now he feels bad again for not being there. He swears he could just hug his baby until the nervousness go away. Now he must find the right words and it’s not easy. But on the other face, this is an opportunity for him to learn more about dealing with Zhouzhou and being in a relationship with that guy.
A few days ago, Jingyu is still feeling all bad and guilty for leaving. Even after he’d done it with Zhouzhou. But after he’s away and talked on the phone with Zhouzhou a few times a day, he found another side of Zhouzhou and another way for him to show his love. 
Zhouzhou always acts tough and strong. Even when he wants to be spoiled, he’s still in control. He could act cute and demanding, but he still has that cover where he seems all mighty. Well, it’s not really a bad thing since Jingyu loves every part of him. But Jingyu wishes Zhouzhou could lean on him more and this time, he does.
Maybe it’s because of the nervousness. Maybe it’s because Zhouzhou also misses Jingyu so much. Maybe it’s because he knows for a fact than Jingyu can’t be there in person with him. No matter what the reason is, it’s the first time for Jingyu to see his boyfriend weak side. And that guy really lean on him and that makes Jingyu so proud of himself.
“Swear to God, I could just drive there if you’d let me.”
“I told you already you can’t do that. We can’t take risk right now. But don’t worry, I have something else planned.”
Jingyu didn’t get what Zhouzhou is talking about. After he’d gone, Zhouzhou make some plans to show the world that he’s not going down without a fight. It’s a last minute kind of thing so of course he never told Jingyu about it.
“Don’t do something stupid,” Jingyu got worried.
“I calculated this already. It won’t do much harm. And it’s not something new.”
Jingyu demanded to know but Zhouzhou just brushed it off lightly saying it’s a surprise. “Well, you seem like you’re not nervous anymore,” Jingyu’s sulking.
Zhouzhou laughs, “Thanks to talking with you. Hearing your voice makes me calm already.”
Just like that Zhouzhou prepares for his big night again.

— — —

Jingyu can’t wait for Zhouzhou’s call. He can’t call first since he doesn’t really know when the fan meeting will end. He got a lot of questions for his dearest about what he just did tonight. Well, Jingyu is really happy about it, seeing how Zhouzhou wore a lot of his stuff. But he’s just worried about it. It’s too much even for him.
With the phone right in his hand, Jingyu answer almost immediately when Zhouzhou calls. “You. What did you do?” Jingyu yells instinctively.
“What? You didn’t ask if it was a success?”
“I already knew it’s a success. But really, why did you wear that?”
“I thought you’ll be happy,” Zhouzhou answers innocently. He sincerely thought Jingyu’d be happy.
“Well, it’s a different matter. What do you think people will think once they saw you like that? With all of my stuff, our couple items, you’re wearing? Why don’t you just tell people we’re together.”
Zhouzhou doesn’t say anything. He really thought it was no big deal. He already knew about CP fans’ “evidence” on YuZhou from a lot of couple items and it won’t hurt anyone to add a collection of that. He’s disappointed that Jingyu would get angry over this. It’s not like it’s the first time he wears Jingyu’s stuff.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t yell. I’m just so worried. You don’t know how worried I am,” Jingyu calms himself after sensing Zhouzhou is down because of what he just said.
“What the heck, Jingyu? It’s not like it’s the first time. You did it all the time as well. Why are you so angry?”
“I told you, I’m just so worried. With all of the things that happened recently, and the fact that I can’t even be there for you. But what’s the point if you did this on your own?”
Zhouzhou starts to understand where Jingyu’s worry come from so he reflected a little. “But… by doing that, it felt like you’re there with me.”
Jingyu is really hopeless when it comes to his cute younger boyfriend. Just a little loving words could send him to cloud nine just like this. It’s really not fair for him but he’d trade fairness for Zhouzhou’s love anytime a day.
“Fine. But don’t ever overdo this kind of thing again.” There’s a laughing sound, not that loud but Jingyu knows Zhouzhou is holding his laughter. This makes JIngyu wants to tease that guy who’s still laughing. “Oh, that’s right, I booked us 2 rooms already for when I come back.”
Zhouzhou stops laughing immediately. “Rooms?”
“Yes. in X Hotel. I’ll be waiting for you there.”
“Why hotel? You could just come to my place like usual.”
This time, it’s Jingyu’s turn to grin. “I told you I’ll repay you plenty next time. So I just wanna make it more special,” he teases Zhouzhou who’s flustered instantly.
“Y- you! Seriously?!”
“Dead serious. You better come prepared.”
Zhouzhou couldn’t reply anything. He knew that this kind of day will come sooner or later. Jingyu is always serious with his words. 
“Whatever,” another nervousness attacks Zhouzhou again. This time he feels more nervous than he was for his event. He doesn’t know what Jingyu’d do to him. Jingyu is happy to get the upper hand once again.
Zhouzhou tried to end the phone call before Jingyu stopped him. There’s still something Jingyu needs to talk about after he saw what Zhouzhou did tonight. He almost forgot about this because of the hotel things but fortunately he remembered.
“Zhouzhou, promise me you won’t be too obvious about us. At least not now.”
The other guy rolls his eyes. “Are we still talking about this?”
“No, not only about wearing our couple stuff. You will obviously have a lot of interviews in the future, so during those interviews, just say you’re single. It will be for the best. And about our post. Let’s not be too obvious. And your songs…”
“What is this? I thought we’re being true and all.”
“Don’t get upset. Just listen to me, okay?” Jingyu’s almost begging on his knees. “I’m saying this because of you. Well, can you swear that you won’t slip up when people ask about your relationship? I know you can’t. So just make it simple as saying you’re single.”
“Then what about you?” Zhouzhou is still having trouble accepting.
“I could manage. Besides, for me, all of these things don’t mean a thing if I don’t have you. And I know that even if I only have a store by the ocean, you will still love me. So I will do everything to protect you and become your strength.”
Zhouzhou is taken aback with Jingyu’s sudden seriousness. “Where is this conversation going?”
“Being in this industry. Being a shining star in this industry. That’s your ambition. That’s your dream. You need to get stronger for that. You can’t stumble now. You still have a long way to go. Don’t do anything stupid. And I just want to confirm this to you, when I said I want to protect you, I want to protect your dream as well.”
“You’re being not fair again. I want to protect you as well. I won’t let you do anything that will hurt you because of me. You said you’ll go ahead and wait for me.”
“Don’t worry. I didn’t mean anything bad. I won’t do something stupid. Well, I still want to stand by you longer,” Jingyu is smiling when he sensed Zhouzhou is worried for him. “I just want to remind you that even though you love me and I love you. And that we got each other. Please don’t forget about your dream.”
Hearing that last sentence really make Zhouzhou realises how much Jingyu loves him. That guy cares sincerely about him, his life, and even his dream. 
“Doing something like tonight, that’s just plain too much. It’s not like we can stop, so just try to be more cautious.”
They could be obsessed with each other. Madly in love with each other. Do anything for the other person. But truly loving someone is about supporting each other to grow as a person. They don’t need to hold each other down to keep being in that same position together forever. They could go and do a lot of things but inside their heart, the most important thing is that they are still connected. They know their so called home is beside the other person.
That’s how their love is. They love each other so much to the point they want to have the other person all to themselves. They could also sacrifice themselves in order to protect the other person. They are not afraid of the struggle and the obstacles they need to overcome. But most importantly, they just want the other person to be happy and be the best person they could be. They know what’s most important to each other and they won’t let the other person sacrifices it. 
“You’re really getting better with words, aren’t you.”
“Hahaha, but I promise you this, if  there will come a time to admit our love to the world, I’ll let you have the honour to announce it. But during this time, just trust me, okay?”
“Well, I admit I’m not that good with evading the question so I’ll just do this. But remember, I do this only because you asked for it. No matter what I say, the truth is only one, I love you.”
Jingyu is happy that Zhouzhou finally agreed. He’s been worried a lot. Because of his sudden leave, he realises another thing. They are still not strong enough to stand side by side together. Seeing how Zhouzhou recklessly showed their couple items, he’s just so scared it will affect Zhouzhou negatively. He knew they still need to lay low for now. He’s been the one who recklessly suggest Zhouzhou to show off, but now he will be more cautious. 

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

想了解一个人,最好的方式是接触。想接触一个人,最好的体验是互动。给你一次跟偶像面对面的机会。你敢赴约吗?明天,《周一见》黄景瑜约你上海见

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   这个小鬼不太乖

4ce7e966gw1f4umawg8raj20v60v6n22.jpg

Is that "See You Monday" show again?

Oh God.. I still feel bad with what they've done to him at that show

I hope they treat him better, but reading google-translated those words, I'm bit skeptical :tears:

But JY reading pics is WIN! :wub:

• Like 8

I think i'm not only addicted on the serie ,Timmy and Johnny but also on this forum with you all hahahahaha

I love it to be here and read all the things video's pictures fanart and the latest news about these handsome guys.

@xix19xix I hope that to im female and straight but i realy see no diverence i grow up between friends from my parants ware gay.

Hopefully the people that not understand the will learn from it were all human and love is love it has no gender rase or what ever.

The way i think is live is to short enjoy live and live by the day and be yourself no matter what others say think or do.

@Scandani Good great your back hahaha:) I like Timmy's singing he has a nice voice to listen even when i can't understand a word of it lol.

• Like 13