11 minutes ago, liam87 said:

i do question that one phrase as well. couldn't stop myself playing "what if..."

just learned that ZDD is also JY' s friend. has it been shared here? 

Hide contents

Yeah I know! It squeezes my heart a little thinking about that "what if..." Don't be true please~ :>

• Like 5

1 minute ago, matthew2312 said:

Yeah I know! It squeezes my heart a little thinking about that "what if..." Don't be true please~ :>

dont think too much. just keep that thought in ur closet for a while. ;p

soon enough you will be pulled back to the delululand.

for cheering up

fanart. cr on pict

Spoiler

• Like 6

1 hour ago, matthew2312 said:

maybe what ZDD meant was that JY is an unpretentious and a genuine gentleman or a real great guy or matured for his age.

Edited by ronper2016
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

You ku transcript is more accurate :) So he was actually answering two different questions and CPF actually put them together into a full sentence.

接 means accept, receive, not letting go. So I guess the meaning is quite similar.

Nevertheless, @KKmegan thanks for pointing this out. It is important not to be too delulu. Lol. When I was listening/watching the interview, I did not sense any subtle hints actually.  

The most interesting bit is the fan cam @jlt4ever shared. He might really be with someone right now. But not sure what he means by "the audience do not want to know" :D 

Ah thank you for the explanation. So, what is the proper translation of JY's statements then?

I think "the audience do not want to know" is just a diplomatic way to wiggle out from the question. JY knows for sure that fans are dying to know anything about him (and about him and ZZ for cpf).

If he said "I am seeing someone", the fans will be agitated. If he said "I am in relationship with ZZ", we don't know what the consequences are (if any). If he said "I am not seeing someone" while he actually did, he lied and he might don't want to do that.

1 hour ago, liam87 said:

Just learned that ZDD is also JY' s friend. has it been shared here? 

Reveal hidden contents

Who is ZDD?

• Like 11

Weibo update

Timmy's latest Yue-Sai photos

Spoiler

Source:   羽西品牌官方微博

697e38e1gw1f4tlqsjtf7j24gw6pcx6r.jpg

697e38e1gw1f4tlr5a0k6j24gw6pcqv7.jpg

697e38e1gw1f4tlrla4s9j24gw6pcqv9.jpg

697e38e1gw1f4tlqhwqswj24gw6pckjp.jpg

697e38e1gw1f4tls9w2iaj24gw6pc1l1.jpg

697e38e1gw1f4tlrxl5hnj26pc4gwx6s.jpg

Edit: No watermark

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f4toyn3dnbj20sg16odot.jpg

5e615563gw1f4toyq0lmyj20sg16o46d.jpg

5e615563gw1f4toylragtj20sg16ogsq.jpg

5e615563gw1f4toyohe7cj20sg16oai5.jpg

5e615563gw1f4toyrw9osj20sg16oq9r.jpg

5e615563gw1f4toyqksgyj20sg0iz77d.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   温尼Vinnie_

7de9c2d0gw1f4sbwrhanmj219c0y01gv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  

“拿我手机干嘛,还不想一下要吃啥!”   “发微博呢~”   “发啥?”   “仙人掌高还是你高(笑)。”

be0e81dbgw1f4tdck3nk6j21kw1cuwlf.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲的笑颜由我来守护

006obWXHgw1f4sy4j5z4bj30qo0zkgqo.jpg

• Like 22

ZDD was also the host of the recent media conference that HJY attended together with actress Tiffany Tang. It was the event where he tied the hair for two ladies in the audience. Apparently they are very good friends and would meet for supper when JY is in town in Beijing.  

• Like 10

@xix19xix Thank you~~~

Reading your translation, it enforces JY's image as a strong willed person; if he wants something, he will not hesitate to pursue it despite what other people says.

Hopefully you can find your happiness JY (with ZZ :D)!

• Like 22

18 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I'm going to get deaf trying to listen to videos with my earphones with full blast :sweatingbullets: The voices are still so small though.

About the BTS last time rehearsing on the bed, JY trying to teach ZZ about how to do bed scenes movements, my face is like :lol: Go on, go on.
So it's really up to them how to do the scenes other than those written in script. See that there is no comment from the director, they only discuss with themselves.
And I've ignored what the Director(?) said cause not talking about them and it's confusing to sub because of overlapping conversations.

Reveal hidden contents

And yeah, I haven't put that 9 mins BTS here. I guess you all have watched it already? XD I've reviewed and added a bit more.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your translation, another fave BTS ;) I've been replying this BTS over and over again even when I dunno what they talked about and smiling like an idiot

I like that they look playful and having fun.

I like that JY tends to bent his leg and ZZ keep straighten it (being OCD he is, i guess... ^^)

I like that JY & CJD having fun teased the director about his sex experience

I like that CJD being the only woman in the room explaining the "last step" of gay sex and she didn't sound awkward at all XDD

I like it when JY tapped ZZ's arm asked for his attention and being dutiful wife partner he's leaning to JY and then they lost in their discussion

And thanks to you JY, now that I learned my second Chinese phrase is "xiao xi len"

• Like 20

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Q: Do you think you are the type that will like a person quietly or actively pursue?

A: Most of the time, I will take the initiative. However, under special circumstances, when the other party is very dominant/aggressive, and I don't dare to (smile shyly), then I think it's best to start by liking the person secretly.

Thank you for the translation.Hmmm johnny, are you talking about certain dominant kitten:phew:??!!

Bythe way guys, does anyone has the meteor garden ost that johnny uploaded last night? I can't find it anywhere. 

Anyway delulu aside, anyone hear anything about this?

Spoiler

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

I like that JY tends to bent his leg and ZZ keep straighten it (being OCD he is, i guess... ^^)

Reminds me of a fanaccount (cr: 今天许魏洲又攻了吗)about ZZ in the recent avenue of stars filming. He was walking around the tips of a star(floor design)in the middle of the stage.

(And some funny comments by fans said that it's because if he steps into the star, his identity as mahou shoujo will be exposed, since magical girls in animes/mangas usually steps into a star on the floor to transform :D)

• Like 23

Some GIFs of ZZ in 电竞也疯狂 (before he filmed Addicted) cr: bitbunnyz

Yue Hongsheng (ZZ's character in 电竞也疯狂 ) and BaiLuoyin , or maybe it's just ZZ who hates the drinks

*And Mr.Yue is wearing BLY's hoodie #scandalous

9da65369jw1f4sor46cnxg207s082qv9.gif

9da65369jw1f4sonnfh8zg206y04a1kx.gif

ZZ so happy when the guy finally noticed him haha

9da65369jw1f4snzj9w9gg203205qaqm.gif

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Yup I heard he uploaded 《情非得已》to changba last night  But quickly deleted it.  Is it the song from meteor garden?  

Is it the song that they sang in Shanghai Fan meeting? when ZhouZhou change the lyrics into 'wo ai ni' after he seemed to forget the lyrics previously... 

• Like 3