Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

@skeletonworks JY did say he's now holding a 蓝 带 (lán dài - blue belt) at the Yoka interview. Please correct me if I'm wrong but during competitions, participants will be wearing the colour of the belt depending on what level they are currently in.

Hide contents

Prior to his blue belt, JY was holding a white belt. So before he passes the stage / gets through the competition, he will still be donning his white belt...the blue belt should be awarded only after he passed the stage. I've lost track of his Jujitsu competitions this year...so I can't be too sure when the change of belt colour exactly occurred.

To sidetrack, do you know JY's Jujitsu schedules? This might help to solve the mystery of the rash / bite / mild bruise on his neck....assuming it's a light bruise sustained from Jujitsu practices....but of course, the delulu in me is hoping otherwise =D But actually, it might not really matter anymore coz if JY's truly relocating to Beijing, he will have a new set of Jujitsu practice schedule anyway.

Oh btw, JY will be heading for the Paris Fashion Week (Men's Wear) on June 23 so there's still a chance he might be able to attend the cosmetics event on June 18 but I don't dare to get my hopes up too high, though.

Hide contents

I know JY winks sometimes in certain photos but in his latest Weibo post, his "winking style" is almost similar to another of his Weibo post which was taken on his birthday last year...the only thing missing is the half-heart gesture. Hmm...was he really winking at who we all hoped it is behind the lens? =)

JY%201_zpsns3fntsy.jpg

It wasn't long time ago he was awarded the blue belt (it's surely this year can't remember the exact date or month). I remember seeing a video of him receiving the belt, being slapped on his back by his BJJ mates (like a celebration or something) and took photo together.

I think @gayyoxx mentioned that he always practice jiujitsu on Saturday night when he's in Shanghai... 

And love your connection of his winking style with the birthday photo :wub:

24 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

It wasn't long time ago he was awarded the blue belt (it's surely this year can't remember the exact date or month). I remember seeing a video of him receiving the belt, being slapped on his back by his BJJ mates (like a celebration or something) and took photo together.

I think @gayyoxx mentioned that he always practice jiujitsu on Saturday night when he's in Shanghai... 

And love your connection of his winking style with the birthday photo :wub:

Some of his recent photos donning the blue belt

Haven't been able to locate the vid where he got beaten with the belts by other members as congratulatory ceremony for him getting the blue belt.

EDITED: FOUND IT! (the video) 

it was 160326

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Wow. That's just... wow. Not very subtle! 

Now all I want to know is: did Johnny know? Did he OK it? Or is the producer of the show (or whoever was in charge of the photos) just an avid YZ-supporter? (Doesn't seem likely, does it? Not that they couldn't be CP-fans, but that someone would bring out such a hint at such a moment, over JY's head.)

Seriously, how can this be explained? What else could this mean?  

Also, sounds like he has a good family. A family who doesn't mind having ZZ be part of it. :) 

And didn't they also put a post from someone whose wb picture was him and ZZ kissing? (even though they didn't show it on camera, only the post), so there must be a YZ supporter among the staff  tootha_thumb.gif

But I do keep wondering as well, did JY know? Showing them together is a big no-no at the moment and a very sensitive topic (as JY even couldn't mention Addicted by name), so I assume the producer of the show must have discussed/asked Johnny's approval about the photos beforehand.

• Like 22

@skeletonworks I just skimmed through the full version of Youku All Star (and understood like 3% of Chinese) and JY was talking about Korean fans before he started to list down some other countries, and there was a fan who talked about Malaysia and he mentioned it too! :wub: Though I totally have no idea about what he's saying but I guess I get the gist of it hehe

He only mentioned Malaysia and said nothing else, just listing countries of his fans... it's not even that special but... but excuse me let me spazz in happiness and I hope you'll join in the fun too, other fellow Malaysians in this thread! ;-;

@skeletonworks @gashupingo It should be around 60min 15sec-ish! On gom, it stated around 01:00:15 :)

• Like 21

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

This is what he is saying while his and ZZ pic lightspeed showing:

"When I was a model, my mom support me, when I am an actor, my mom also support me. Family is my strong support. Whatever you do, your family will be by your side. Like choosing my beloved one, as long as I love that person, no matter what my family still support me."

Such a coincidence.  doge_thumb.gifmm_thumb.gif

Info from @artemis1130

can't say anything about this 'coincidence'...

is this how he 'be true to your self'.... it'a... wow... a strong hint

----------------------------------- 

--------------------------------------------- 

Reviewing some pages back.... I am at delulu land just because of the 'what you called as love bite', skateboard, and those cheeky and photos with what we or at least I believe was taken by an amateur LOL
And the info above added it up and make a good harmony with those hints... Isn't he saying no matter who the person he loves... It's like a really obvious statement plus the photo... hmmm... the sugar feed me up... 

Edited by narakeiko
adding more sugar
  • Like 12

I love real life inspired au

Spoiler

Jingyu just finishes packing his last luggage when the bathroom door squeaks open to reveal a half-naked man with hair still dripping droplets of water as the only towel on him is wrapping neatly around the slim waist. He looks with amusement as the other man moves around his bedroom, opening a suitcase that is laying on the floor at one corner and taking out a pair of jeans and a shirt, a familiar white shirt and he can't stop smiling at the view.

"You should go to shower now." Weizhou turns around as he pulls up his pants, zipping it before unties the towel and putting it on his head to dry his hair. "We don't want to be late. I'll pack the rest."

"No need." Jingyu walks closer and cups the younger's wrists in his hands, pulling it away from the towel and proceeds to dry the freshly shampooed locks, smiling when a soft hum reaches his ears. "I already packed everything. Even your skateboard."

Weizhou smiles at the last words. Really. He thought the taller was kidding when he offered to buy him his own skateboard since he is just learning and he can buy for himself later but then shortly after he arrived earlier today, the taller brought out the skateboard that has the famous dragon on it and asked how he likes it. He loves it.

Jingyu breathes in the shampoo scent, his shampoo, and kisses the top of the younger's head before taking a step back, admiring this person that is still half-naked and reluctantly hands the shirt that was placed on the bed. Later. They have plenty of time later after dinner.

Weizhou looks up when he notices the other still hasn't move from his spot right in front of him and is staring at him with his head sligtly tilted to the side. "What is it?"

"You really look good in that shirt. You really like it?"

"It was from you. Of course I like it." Weizhou fixes the shirt's end and looks up at the taller again. "Besides, I already am good looking, of course it would look good on me."

Jingyu doesn't have anything to counter since it was all true. He watches as the other walks towards the full-length mirror and the younger's gift he received a few months back flashes across his mind. He should wear it more often after this since seeing his gift being put on made him swell with proud and he is sure the younger would feel the same way too about the necklace.

Weizhou sighs when he sees the other's reflection on the mirror, just standing still when he is supposed to go shower already. "Stop staring or we are going to be late, Huang Jingyu."

"Fine, fine." Jingyu takes his last luggage and put it together with the rest, along with his and the younger's skateboards and smiles when he meets with the younger's eyes. "But before that, take my picture with the luggages."

Weizhou's eyesbrows furrow but his hand already fishing out his phone from his jeans. "What for?"

"Because I look cool with the luggages and skateboards."

Weizhou rolls his eyes as his positions his phone in front of him, smiling as a tall guy with all black outfit that is standing next to his luggages shows up on the small screen before taking several photos of the view. Yeah, he falls for that coolness too.

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

@skeletonworks I just skimmed through the full version of Youku All Star (and understood like 3% of Chinese) and JY was talking about Korean fans before he started to list down some other countries, and there was a fan who talked about Malaysia and he mentioned it too! :wub: Though I totally have no idea about what he's saying but I guess I get the gist of it hehe

He only mentioned Malaysia and said nothing else, just listing countries of his fans... it's not even that special but... but excuse me let me spazz in happiness and I hope you'll join in the fun too, other fellow Malaysians in this thread! ;-;

*screamed*

Pls @gashupingo fella Malaysian we rely on you to translate the part where Johnny mentioned the Malaysia part T_T @kmmyzz do you know the exact time he said that so that it's easier to find out. I haven't watched it yet *_____*

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, ayasdai said:

And didn't they also put a post from someone whose wb picture was him and ZZ kissing? (even though they didn't show it on camera, only the post), so there must be a YZ supporter among the staff  tootha_thumb.gif

But I do keep wondering as well, did JY know? Showing them together is a big no-no at the moment and a very sensitive topic (as JY even couldn't mention Addicted by name), so I assume the producer of the show must have discussed/asked Johnny's approval about the photos beforehand.

I thought they showed it? Probably in the full version one. But they blurred the photo. I agree with you lots that they must have got the consent from Johnny first before posting the Weibo post. Really Johnny doesn't give a dem about this kind of things. He couldn't care less... And that's what I love about him..

Q4qn29n.jpg

Some of the comments/reactions that I can understand is funny. The OP is even funnier with just "......" as if he couldn't stand it anymore lol. 

4nn84CL.jpg

i'm working double time in learning mandarin so i can figure out what zz and jy are saying in social media and in interviews! i never knew a single chinese word before and now, because of them, i'm so inspired to learn mandarin. omg, what's wrong with me!! i need to seek professional help with my obsession!!! lol

• Like 19

40 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I've watched the full version of JY's interview with Youku All Star (a 75 min version).

This is an extract that excited all the cpfs. I think there are still many undiscovered candies out there. Let's wait for the FBIs to do their work!

Hide contents

cr: 芒果味黄正经jz

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b71db837908482e10ab9493fc1e896ca

Translation:

Youku staff: What is your emotion status? (This is a by-the-word translation. The questions is supposed to be "are you single or in a relationship")?

JY: (repeating the question) What is my emotion status?

Audience: he is hesitating. (SO TRUE!!!)

JY: They don't want to hear about it.

Audience laugh

JY: I am in a common status of emotion. I have a very good relationship with the family.

=====

Seriously after I watched this, I almost died. JY why cannot you answer the question directly? What are you dodging from?

For me, this is no different from admitting that he IS IN A RELATIONSHIP (with ZZ)!!

I recall JY once said when he is in a relationship, he will make it public. I know he was not lying at that time!!!

Gosh @jlt4ever, we know by now, he is not one to lie on public. If he doesn't want to answer instead of lying he will just dodge the question. And here...he...dodged the question. KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

So, now just need to make it public, ah, Jingyu? Come on, we will be waiting patiently.... I just hope it won't take 8 years! :P 

Thank you for making my morning wonderful with this!!!! cookies and love for youuu

:cookie::cookie::heart::heart:

@ronper2016 you are not the only one, so many have done that, suddenly taking Chinese language course! Uhm mine will start after summer! A one year course for 8 hours a week, and will be taught in my 3rd language, so I hope I can cross these language barriers. Jia you(?)!

In different matter, I thought at first he made a fist gesture just to strut his veins and show off to fans. But when I look a bit more, maybe he tried to ease the pain in his wrist as the wrist still give him problem from time to time :( 

Anddd finally the manip make black and white version!!!

Spoiler

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I recall JY once said when he is in a relationship, he will make it public. I know he was not lying at that time!!!

No, I don't believe he was lying either. @jlt4ever I think he is saying it (speaking it as loudly as he can) in all the ways that he can. I believe that is why the dodge and not direct answer because he doesn't want to lie. By the way thanks for all the translations.

• Like 17