35 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Oh yeah, btw, in the BTS you mentioned, someone here pointed out that although ZZ was slightly annoyed with JY, it was still him who made the first move to make up / resolve the argument by sending a text message to JY... JY's phone had an incoming message beep and you can see JY smiling after that...ZZ was also smiling and I guess they resumed practising after their brief tiff...ZZ is truly boyfriend material, right? :)

Ahaha I think I watched this BTS before but didn't really notice that they were sort of fighting a little. Haha but I found that so cute. but I sort of hoped JY would be a little more kind to his kitten a little more. He was so firm and assertive with his idea of how to play it. Poor my little ZZ meowww. At last ZZ had to give in to that authoritative JY haha  :>

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, the vid posted by @gashupingo reminds me of something I want to post: The Tale of HJY and the Five Goddesses.

Usually, if a man is in the presence of a beautiful woman and this man is interested in women in general, he will try to establish contact with her. At the very least, he will try to look at her (while hoping she will look at him too). HJY had the opportunity to be around beautiful women. Yet, how was his behaviour around them? Let us read this story! 

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to say in such a blunt way (and maybe too much information here) but we need to establish a benchmark. While my preference leans toward male partners, I can appreciate women's beauty and there were women in my -ahem- history. So, I know where and when to look at beautiful women and believe me, I look. All the time. :phew:

The first three are Xie Na, Wu Xin and Tian Ai during Happy Camp. These are beautiful women, each with their charms. Usually, men interested in women will look at them if these women are around. Not to mention, there were three of them! My eyes probably would flutter from one face to another. How about JY? Nope, not at all. He did not pay attention to Xie Na (who was on White team) and only marginal attention to Wu Xin  (who was on his team). He was even behaving awkwardly when he had to carry Tian Ai. Very different with Talu Wang's behaviour toward Tian Ai. While he was not flirting with her, Talu Wang looked at her. JY? He looked at... ZZ. See Happy Camp fancams for this one! :lol:

The next: Fan Bingbing during the DongTian dinner or whatever. They sat on the same table, yet JY was... detached. He was polite but showing no interest beyond politeness. Heck, if I were him, I am going to appreciate Fan Bingbing's beauty and at least steal a glance (or a dozen or even more) toward her. I mean, come on, when will I have the opportunity to be at the same table with a goddess who walks on earth? I have to use this opportunity to admire her, right?

Last one, Xu Lu, his fellow host on DwSS. Now, she had shown some interest to JY. You can see in fancams or even in the official episodes that there are times when she turned her head toward JY, subconsciously, just to look at him (don't blame her, we'd do the same in her place LOL). But JY? I don't think I have seen JY subconsciously turned his head toward Xu Lu or stole a glance or tried to catch her attention or even smile at her. He was eerily indifferent to her. Polite, yes. Warm, maybe. I think JY enjoyed working with DwSS team so he opened himself a little bit more than usual and warmed up toward them, including to Xu Lu. But interested? Nope. Gashupingo's video above highlight JY's indifference toward Xu Lu.

That's five beautiful women and yet, JY was not showing any interest at all to all of them! Again, I emphasis that even I -with my preference- will react more toward these beauties than what JY did. If we contrast his behaviour toward these ladies to his behaviour toward ZZ during HC and RFT2, it's... like total opposite. In both HC and RFT2, JY was constantly seeking for ZZ, trying to establish connection with him through gaze, smile or even physical proximity. He was very aware of ZZ to the point of ridiculous for me. (Okay, that was my jealousy speaking). Yet, none of those to the five ladies. Not a sliver of attention.

So, moral of the story: HJY is indifferent to five goddesses because his care and attentions are only directed toward a certain Prince gege.

- the end -

So well said @gayyoxx :D Bravo! I bowed to this. ;);) 

• Like 3

Weibo update

Rehearsals

Spoiler

Source:   Mia-Wu敏儿

005uzu09jw1f4tzousbqwj30oq16hn1a.jpg

005uzu09jw1f4ty8iw39yj311z19bn6i.jpg

005uzu09jw1f4ty7cv2jqj30yq19baiz.jpg

005uzu09jw1f4tyalu5w0j30w619b1ky.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   真爱瑜洲

69a5c08cjw1f4ty661kwpj20fk0duwgg.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f4t0s0xpbpj31kw1kwqku.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f4sv15l6ohj20ku0jhtc4.jpg

b0e4344fjw1f4sv2o8x0ej20kr0jk0w6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   小业子yz

006dclxegw1f4ttg85tl1j31ex1ex1kx.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f4u7isohxxj31hc1401ky.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Van字号

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...

c084c691gw1f4tzyeyt7rj20jg2p8dqz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f4u25mtl7ej20gf0gftah.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

fanartcrop.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much.. 

6d5cdd15jw1f4tvfyzjy8j20p04vu4qp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f4tzbdf4esj20ku0poq71.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  somikse

005PZ5Lnjw1f4ttgxklb4j30n90jlgmx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   _Timmy1020_

006pgFCjgw1f4u1ubrpaxj30jr0ratae.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   大Wall-E

005xgipygw1f4ty3n677tj331d493e83.jpg

• Like 18

@kmmyzz  Congratulations Kimmy for becoming the fifth LEGEND in this thread.

giphy.gif

Thank you for all the goodies, the updates and for fueling our delulu. Heheh. :w00t:

7rfimOfLKrwDC.gif

Oh yeah!

Aside from that, I also always enjoy reading your posts and your insights. You deserves every likes to become a legend so congrats! Yay!cheerleader1-smiley.gif

• Like 24

8 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Have you all seen the latest Noo Ninja's mv on YZ? One of her earlier MV was the only one like by JY. This one is equally beautiful!

Reveal hidden contents

@narakeiko, this song is a different song in the same TV drama. The lyrics is quite delulu...but not very Guhai...

From http://yourpinkcandy.blogspot.sg/2013/09/pinyineng-lyrics-qing-fei-de-yi-by.html?m=1:

It's hard to forget The first time I met you
Those mesmerizing pair of eyes
In my mind
The thoughts of you
Cannot be erased
When I hold your hand and feel your warmth
It's really too much for me to handle
Your innocence
I would like to treasure When I see you suffering
I will feel sad Oh...

Just afraid I will fall in love with you
Dare not let myself be too close to you
Afraid I've got nothing to offer you
To love you may require a lot of courage too

Just afraid I will fall in love with you
Maybe one day I wouldn't be able to control myself
from falling in love with you
Thinking of you only hurts myself
I just can't help falling in love with you

What's the reason Ya...
That I meet you again
I really really don't wish to

Fall into the love trap like this Oh...

@xix19xix I've watched it, downloaded it even... haha
which one is liked by JY? I have watched 2 videos by NOONINJA the other is 'What's wrong' the one with Korean song(since I understand a little bit of Korean the first time I heard it I really feel the emotion)

Oh my... the lyrics.. I heard that JY will look a song from its lyrics... I hope there is someone who's able to catch up and downloaded the song already...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@narakeiko The song that ZZ changed the lyrics at the Shanghai fan meeting is 流星雨 (Meteor Rain) by F4. You can view the original song here...and over here if you want to check out the lyrics and its translation. 

@SueLyinn thank you so much... I'm looking for the song actually... but since i don't know the title nor the Chinese wording for it I couldn't find it :( 

I always like Meteor Rain/shower/garden (so many English titles), it reminds me with my childhood when I was up till late just to watch it with my sister(she even had the poster) when I was in elementary... :D 

@Scandani Got it...^^ definitely will watch it... thank you... 

• Like 3

Any news about 18 june event? Still hoping both of them will appear together (although someone mentioned jy has bjj exam that day)

OOT but yesterday Chambers (the second couple from CA ) released a song and his partner (Cray Z?)  promoted it on his own wb saying my wife. How i wish jy can do this for zz

• Like 4

The song Yu uploaded then deleted, we have a version too. I really don't remember about the singer; I thought it was another singer too. 

Spoiler

About Meteor Garden, I really prefer the manga (Hana Yori Dango) more than any of the versions. But if I have to choose, it would be the Japanese live-action one (the anime is kinda old). The Korean one is too cheesy for me and I don't remember Meteor Garden much.

HYD really my fave shoujo/hetero love manga.

Unrelated but Malaysian

Spoiler

20160613_092035_zpserkwfg8e.jpg

I was freaking out in excitement when I saw this! So they sell our instant noodle in Korea too (cuz there is no way the pd would go to MY just to buy those)! Tho I'm more Maggi, but still, as an avid 1N2D fan (no, I don't watch RM), can't help feeling proud! :w00t: 

• Like 5

@Scandani hmm maybe I mixed up JY as GH? :P teeheehee. i just remember what ZZ impression about JY in one of interview, that when he first met him, he said that JY gave him such a gangsta vibe, like a fearless person, but only after known him better he feels like he's such a dork:sweatingbullets:. agree with you in this point where JY will only open up to someone/environment which he think comfortable.  So yeah, what you said about the light, is it possible that the light is "that person"?:phew:

@gayyoxx totally agree with your writing  The Tale of HJY and the Five Goddesses. #imindelulumode

• Like 3