21 minutes ago, may said:

eh..... i thought i heard was JY the one shout 'cut'...lol. Just like what he said before the director normally won't say cut in the intimate scenes..

You're right, I was too excited while writing. XD

@gayyoxx Re-watching the HD... when Johnny said 'cut' with half-voice he also bumped his head lmao it's too cute how he's embarrassed XD

EDIT: New bts... I can't anymore @___@ so happy

@liesl lmao love your gifs

Asking help to @gashupingo or @ryokise I found this on the baidu thread, what it means?

krqafsm.jpg?1

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, shanegere said:

Can someone translate this comment of FenSong to ZZ

Haha, FS has a nickname of Soul Singer if not wrong because his singing too bad.

Where did he post this?

ZZ: "Haha waiting to duet with Soul Singer"
FS: "Soul,,, wait, my heart is a bit in pain"

@abbraccio91
It means JY bought VIP ticket to watch ZZ's concert?
Is that really JY?

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Cavities? Developing diabetes!! 

Diabetes has to compete with sudden loss of focus and concentration that plagued me right now, auntie! So many things I want to do! Happiness overload! XD

• Like 6

Hi All, I am a lurker.  I'm so excited today that I simply have to create an account to say Hi to everyone. Thanks  for coming together and contributing to this thread. My fandom days should have been over years ago... but you guys revived it.. :D Thanks all!

Edited by KKmegan
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Diabetes has to compete with sudden loss of focus and concentration that plagued me right now, auntie! So many things I want to do! Happiness overload! XD

18 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Cavities? Developing diabetes!! 

24 minutes ago, liesl said:

It's a new BTS, @Scandani. This is the full version.

Anyone having cavities yet? :crazy: So many sugars today!

kVVEP6SmfEXvy.gif

Cavities?

I am totally losing my mind. Can not brain anything. What date is it again today? I am totally high!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

ring, black shirt and ear ring during Dust and Moonlight. Enough for my delulu,

And he took the earring out when he changed clothes after that.

Can anyone tell what the pin is on the jacket lapel during Dust & Moonlight? I want to say it's a monkey, but I'm not sure.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Haha, FS has a nickname of Soul Singer if not wrong because his singing too bad.

Where did he post this?

ZZ: "Haha waiting to duet with Soul Singer"
FS: "Soul,,, wait, my heart is a bit in pain"

@abbraccio91
It means JY bought VIP ticket to watch ZZ's concert?
Is that really JY?

Thaaaaank you! Found it in twitter, they say ZZ updated his weibo i think. HAhaha.

• Like 10

@shanegere OMG. I just thought about JY Chrome Heart ring on ZZ ring finger!!! So I am not the only one who think so. :wub:
We need better quality picture to complete our investigation. LOL.

Here is the better pix of ZZ rings on the necklace. I don't think any of them are JY's. 

Spoiler

13325475_506684159524850_502264128762647

13323630_506684132858186_235362654158546

• Like 11

Any news about the after party? Maybe there are special guests there. Hahahaha. :)))

too much coincidences, i dont believe it. Im convinced that there is really somthing. Hahahahahaha. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 10

ZZ fan art by 沫色惜年

Spoiler

a0e36660gw1f4kqww8umaj20qo11d78i.jpg

tumblr_o8b17a4VQw1vrmedbo1_1280.jpg

your feed has now been blessed by chibi angel ZZ

Anyway... do you guys think we still have any BTS left? I doubt they'd release everything if they still plan on releasing the DVD... if the released unseen BTS are already like this, I wonder what else they have eyes.png

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Anyway... do you guys think we still have any BTS left? I doubt they'd release everything if they still plan on releasing the DVD... if the released unseen BTS are already like this, I wonder what else they have eyes.png

Oh, I bet they still have hours of unseen before BTS. We don't ask high quality/carefully scripted BTS. On the contrary, we want something spontaneous, natural. That means everything from their practice sessions, unused scene shots, short interview after filming some scenes, journey to/from a location, their daily life (well, this one might be against their privacy so no).

Considering they were practicing for a month and filming for another month, that would be... hundred of hours? Heck. I don't mind a BTS of the same scene taken from different angles. XD

• Like 23

I immediately search about Lan Yu at your quote and was shocked to find out what happenend in the movie in Wiki. I want to watch it now (do I dare watch it? What if I ship them after that eventho it will never happen in this life time?)

I found out about Addicted 1st then Counter Attack. I asked my friends since it's CJD's work too, should we watch it too because I was concern, what if I ship them too, or even replace YuZhou with them, but the friend that 1st mention about Addicted didn't even know about CA. Then another friend said she watched just for the sake of it and couldn't pass more than 3 (5?) eps. She said, apologize in advance to QingYu fans, the actors weren't that handsome, their chemistry just so-so and they mostly on their phones in the bts. And since I know how realistic that friend is, I never watch CA. Then after some time, she told me that she tried watching CA again but just couldn't continue it because just like me (and most of us), YuZhou has become her standard for BL works.

@filmlore46 I am all about angst and Lan Yu is perfect but that is my concern. Shipping a almost 20 years ago couple that will never happen. YuZhou already made me like this wreck mess and they are together have the chance to become what Hu Jun and Liu Ye not. What will happen to me if I ship Lan Yu?

• Like 6

So, what is the plectrum doing on ZZ's mouth when he did not use it?

I blame @ximichem, totally for putting this in my brain

tumblr_o8b1dakRic1uncpu2o2_400.jpg

Spoiler

look cool doesn't it?

tumblr_o8b1dakRic1uncpu2o3_540.jpg

doesn't it remind you of something? A manip not too long ago?

tumblr_o8b1k4yEPV1uncpu2o1_540.jpg

So, what does that plectrum doing there? an invitation for certain someone? That certain someone that owns the pyjama shirt that he wore earlier?

I said I blamed Ximi.

#runs

@jlt4ever welcome back!!!! You missed the fun of 1000 page, but you were there!!!! in ZZ's concert!!!! TELLL USSSSS!!! please?

• Like 15

Thanks for your reply @gashupingo @ayasdai

Another happy news, the official Weibo page of Baidu (yes, baidu) is also a YuZhou supporter. lmao what these two boys have done to everyone <3

They wrote the following message  对的人晚一点再遇见吧,这样等我们都足够成熟了,就再也不会莫名其妙地分开了。愿你好,晚安~[心] with a YuZhou gif

SFz38Cb.jpg?1 

• Like 21