Quantcast

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ring, black shirt and ear ring during Dust and Moonlight. Enough for my delulu,

And if JY did not show himself on public tomorrow morning, I'd say, he was waiting behind the stage. #DeluluWithoutBorder

I have a feeling they will give us some hints today but I didn't expect it to be this EXCITING :wub: 

@Scandani Sorry I got too excited and misread what you said :D Should we stop saying its delulu or coincidence cause they are REAL :tears: oh my heart

Youtube Clip Toward the Bright Side and Understand your Dream Cr FlukeGirl

ZZ with dancers. Cr on picCkMDCbOUkAALcuI.jpg

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

About Zhouzhou's concert, my 2 pennies:

• I'm really not happy with the sound system!
  • I love the overall performance. For his first concert, he did well.
  • I really enjoy watching his dance the most! So natural! He performed extremely well!
  • I don't like his heavy make up LOL He's already handsome naturally.
  • I know that they removed the 2 Shangyin theme songs the very last minute, but I thought he could have switched to more interaction with fans or interview if doing a cover a bit too much for a last minute preparation.
  • His vocal is not the best (don't kill me) but I think it doesn't matter much. I just love seeing him on stage :wub: 
  • I love his guitar solo before singing "Understand Dream". So suave!!!!! 
  • The streaming is very nice and good quality too. No lagging at all. I'm so happy!

I so agree with you! Sound systemmmm.... *sigh*  Also did not enjoy lighting too much, ZZ was BLUE during drawing on the board. At times, it was dark to see ZZ...... Frequent stops during the concert got me like huh?! The host (MC) talked more than ZZ too much.. (sorry T_T).... He was good looking but talked way too much T_T 

Loved his performances. Successful 1st concert!!!!! His singing got much better at the end (he was less nervous at the end ^^) Hopefully Seoul concert has better staff for sound/lighting!!!

=======================================================================

@liesl THANK YOU!!!!! I just finished d/l all 4... OMG Im ready to die!!!!!! T_T_T_T

@abbraccio91 thanks for sharing your experience! Youre so cute! +_+

OKAY just finished watching all 4.... now I need some break bc my heart cant bear it anymore!!!!!!! (OH MY HEART............ AHHH!!!!!!), today has been great, waking up at 5:30 am and watched ZZ's successful 1st concert and after 4 BTS's (I dont understand anything T_T need sub so I will wait and watch them all again). My magazines are finally shipped (ZZ's OK! mag and FHM-남인장 mags) so I finally can get ZZ deluxe ed album all together! YAY! OKAY, thank you everyone for posts and updates, loved each of them!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Me right now  

Spoiler

heee.jpg

HEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE (^//////^)

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

So, has JY been sighted, heard from, online today? Or is he mysteriously off the grid?

Mysteriously off the grid.

His last known activity was yesterday, training jiu jitsu on Saturday night as usual. But the photo was uploaded Sunday morning making some people think it was Sunday morning photo. IDK his online activities though.

About ZZ's performance: his voice is not as strong as his voice during QQ interview (which was aired several days ago?). My guess is: he was nervous. That's why, he also did not talk too much and avoided spotlight.

So, next weekend is concert in Shanghai, right? I forgot the exact schedule but IIRC, ZZ has concert/fans meeting/what have you each week end until July?

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I shared pic of him on jujitsu place in Beijing today auntie.

Damn, that's right. My memory shouldn't be this bad yet :sweatingbullets:

But what about online? Huh, huh? :P

• Like 3

ahh now that @gayyoxx mentioned it, it is true, his schedule is usually on Sat night and it is Shanghai not Beijing. Hahaha my wish typed itself @sohocomo

@skeletonworks that was my typo, supposed to be Shanghai and not Beijing. Maybe it was not a typo, it's a wish!

@liesl OMG that part where ZZ is topless, JY the guy who jujitsuing with guys, crotch to crotch with no problem, and he can't even look at the topless ZZ in the eye, his eyes wondering here and there. Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

I am too hyped!

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I shared pic of him on jujitsu place in Beijing today auntie.

Wait I thought he went back to Shanghai like on Friday? Sorry I am way behind. I have not read the forum for the past few days because of work -_- But I just skimmed through instagram and saw his airport photo and many many fans greeted him at the Shanghai airport?

Guest skeletonworks
9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@liesl OMG that part where ZZ is topless, JY the guy who jujitsuing with guys, crotch to crotch with no problem, and he can't even look at the topless ZZ in the eye, his eyes wondering here and there. Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

I am too hyped!

IKR!!! I saw him stealing glance at topless Zhouzhou and then looked away immediately as if he could not bear it!!!! OMG!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Scandani said:

OMG that part where ZZ is topless, JY the guy who jujitsuing with guys, crotch to crotch with no problem, and he can't even look at the topless ZZ in the eye, his eyes wondering here and there. Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

What, what, what? The vid posted is cut off for me and I don't have IG. Whaaaaaaaaat??????????

EDIT: @Oline Oline Thanks for the youtube above!!!!!

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, liesl said:

YES YES YES!!! Hell yes, amazing kiss with tongue and all. My life is complete. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did I see saliva trailing from ZZ's mouth after the kiss?

Maybe i missed something, where is the tongue? Link please. Huhu.

• Like 3

Full HD ZZ concert! Gosh, this is amazing!

Again, thank you to @Oline Oline for letting me know about this YT account! :)

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks

I just watched the 9 mins BTS ZOMG.... Zhouzhou groped Johnny's crotch!!! When they first rehearsed the scene, Johnny touched Zhouzhou's bums then Zhouzhou proceeded to grope Johnny's crotch and they were all giggling (you can totally hear Zhouzhou's cheeky laughter. Remember the Netease interview when he aimed at Johnny's crotch. THAT EXACT SAME LAUGH!). See Johnny's hand holding Zhouzhou's hand trying to remove his hand from his crotch. ROFL!!!

AFdp3sw.png

Z4mlKIc.png

jujV76K.png

Johnny's revenge time!!!SnZThyK.png

Don't wanna let go of baobei. Cannot get enough of him!

NPHmOpG.png

Having the time of their life I see wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif All red faced..

6n2CCoC.png

I really think when ZZ was writing those songs from his album, he is thinking about Addicted series. I mean,  the lyrics fit so much to BLY and Gu Hai's relationship. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 10

I really loved each BTS but I have to say this part is my fav part.... :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

I think my nose is bleeding again ^TT^ kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kissing... jjok!!! jjok!!!! muah!!! and their eye contact and smiling at each other +_+ ahhhh....

Bh4StQy.gif

=============================================================

ZZ.... from concert... hold onto your heart... (cr. REDMOON)

Spoiler

7X9kalA.jpg

@gayyoxx I dont think its from backstage, REDMOON home master probably used DSLR crazy camera (we call it "daepo" camera = "cannon-size" camera) and this pic is just a preview, lets wait for HD high quality pic, Im sure she will post in future!!!!

• Like 23

50 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Look at his heavy breathing. OMG OMG @gayyoxx @sohocomo do you guys see what I see? OMG!

Sudden heavy breathing - check. Sudden serious face when laughing just seconds before, unable to look at ZZ for more than 2 seconds - check. I do believe his ears even got redder as well.

• Like 19