Source:   鲸鱼粥酱

0069TduXgw1f4koh2zpi4j30uk1gsdl4.jpg

YuZhou manip

Spoiler

Source:   Thi你的YZ

006trxK9gw1f4krccmpaej30zk0qo0x7.jpg

• Like 18

Spoiler

Who are fans of meteor garden here? Such a fan of the show. Hahaha. I think one of the reasons why i fell in love with addicted is because the similarities of Gu Hai-BLY relationship with Shan Cai-Dao Min Su's. Both Gu hai and Dao are expressive and so aggressive when it comes on showing their love to Shan Cai and BLY, both with the same personality too. On the other hand BLY and Shan Cai are not so expressive or in denial with their feelings towards them to the point that they can be so cold too. Both Dao and Gu hai also worked hard to win Shan Cai and BLY's heart, changed to better person, yet, Shan Cai and BLY's cant seem to admit their feelings and cant seem to accept Dao and Gu Hai's admiration to them to the point that they hurt them conscious and unconsciously. Then Dao/Gu Hai will go back to their old self drifting away to Shan Cai and BLY. Finally, BLY/Shan Cai felt the absence and recognizes the efforts and somehow they have feelings for our princes,  yet it is still so hard to them to say it by words how much Gu Hai/Dao means to them, but at least they show it through small actions,  but its cute though. Hahahaha. See? I like this kind of plot. hahahaha! Just want to share. Haha.

Anyways, congrats to Zhou!! Currently watching the whole show now. And so pissed off with the audio system. Hahaha. Still, i so love how Zhou manages to show off his talent through this, as well as his charm as a performer. A true artist it is. 

And i find it weird that it seems theres a total black out about Johnny's hearsay yesterday. Hahahahaha. Hmmmmn. Delulu mind at works.

and i must say that I love it so much how our ZZ and Johnny shows their love to each other subtly and discreetly like everytime they do something, theyll leave traces of their love that teases us to be detectives in our own ways. Hahahaha. It may be just a coincident, but it wont hurt to believe to what we want to believe right? As of now, allow me to believe that there is really something going on between this two. Hahaha. Pardon me.

lastly, ive heard that all BTS and uncuts were already released yesterday, and that was the last batch. So basically, Addicted officially ended yesterday. I dont know if its possible to see season 2 in the future, and see how the story goes in action. But at this moment, i just want both actors to be successful in their own career, with or without Addicted. Im hopeful though that when the situation and the time is right, we can see season 2 and 3 on the roll.

is this too long? Sorry. Hahahaha. Good day ahead and spread the love everyone.

Beware for very long post. Hahahahaha. 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Okay, jewelry crew - what's that necklace he's wearing?  (Two 'rings' on it?)

I think when he changed outfits the two rings he had on (ring fingers) were taken off and he just wore them around his neck. Just my thought could be wrong, but I did notice he wasn't wearing them in the pic:P

• Like 9

Cr to 丰龙色雅

Gift (Lantern) for JY

O_O MF wow this fandom

Spoiler

13332729_1555438838094933_1582238993494913319841_1555438834761600_2182868478341213325515_1555438831428267_44692912739330

Morning y'all xD /runs/

13331001_1774195279461736_31910102281190

• Like 24

Spamming time cuz I'm so happy today hehe

SUCH CHUBBY MUCH CUTE

006cc5zGjw1f4ijsi9j8dj33uy2o7npf.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

006cc5zGjw1f4ijskt157j34802tc4qs.jpg006cc5zGjw1f4ijvfdulgj34802tckjo.jpg006cc5zGjw1f4ijsn8o8gj33x32m2b2b.jpg

the

neck

oml

#ripXimi

Spoiler

006cc5zGjw1f4ijnhtoiqj32tc480kjm.jpg

and little indication of bewbs hehe it's okay JY xD we love all of thee hehe

Giraffe? Lee Kwang Soo? JY joins Korean RM? LOL stalhp @ximichem LOLLLLL

Spoiler

006cc5zGjw1f4ijn9hs3pj32jv3tie82.jpg

• Like 21

Cr on pic

Updating pics from Shanghai FM

#chubbyWhale

Spoiler

006nieuMgw1f4kmag8q5rj31in1yvtsn.jpg006nieuMgw1f4kmaduqmaj31o61yxnli.jpg006nieuMgw1f4kmaf3mtzj31it1yye2j.jpg

• Like 17

Keep telling myself to re-watch and take notes my stash xD

13383848_279593165718691_1084676765_o.pn

Yea right guys, stickers of fishes #whatisthisscheme LOL

• Like 12

But but JY you look so happy tho xD

vlcsnap_2016_02_29_20h03m43s704.jpg

Wut a neck *^* #ripximi

Spoiler

006kc9xojw1f4kltsqklgj32io1ogkjl.jpg

Cr on pic

His brows here r on fleek bruhhhhh

• Like 20

Enough spamming for this morning guys xD 

005CUW4cgw1f4j6h49xo6g30850i97wi.gif

Cr to @哎呦呀-

• Like 23

So alll the uncut episodes are out? I want my bf to watch the series and would be great to find somebody that uploaded the unct engsubbed versions on youtube. Anyone no where to find?

Also, in the uncut drunk bed scene, i dunno if i understood it correctly, but after gh says he dont mind to let bly top him, they don't switch positions? So does BLY tops him or not? Or i couldn't find the full uncut? That moment on the bts when gh says for bly to top him "come on hurry up" it's just a joke or we can see that in the scene?

22 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

HAPPY 1000TH PAGE EVERYONE!!!

First and foremost, and always, we're thanking @skeletonworks for creating this wonderful thread, this great and awesome family...

Thank you so much to our hardworking translators @gashupingo @SueLyinn @ryokise @kakelet, as well as @tea4two @jlt4ever @xix19xix @yjhx86 (@alvinboi you are greatly missed).

To our fanfic writers @gayyoxx @sohocomo @Tari Tari, thank you so much... Kindly continue them please..  (@guhai We miss your fanfics)

And, of course, thank you so much @liesl @abbraccio91 @ximichem @kmmyzz @Scandani @Ariodante @ayasdai @pureblade @charlie10 @poetato @izziehudson @bearology @Soohee ssi @nedaaa and everyone else who have contributed one way or the other to this wonderful thread.. 

Let's continue supporting our boys!!!  lxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.giflxhjiekexun_thumb.gif

i am reposting @aeislaeigh post becoz I want to say BIG thank you for everyone in this forum, also others who are not on the above quotes, for made my weekend great with sharing the link of ZZ concert and millions of Yuzhou candies (BTS, YuZhou analysis, fan art etc.) thanks so much you guys.. :heart::heart: yes  Let's continue supporting our boys! Have nice day...

Spoiler

just a note from ZZ concert, is it just coincidence that ZZ choose a high tall figure MC for hosting the concert, or just because he resembles someone with 187 cm tall who once close in his life, as this person was unavailable attend the show ... #mondaymorningdelulu

• Like 17

I am still high at cloud number nine, want to spam some more but already losing my coherence, so I'll just relay this nice info on Addicted photobook posted a while ago! (and no, no spoiler, your data connection might scream but I won't put this YuZhou under spoiler *evil laugh*).

From GingerCake on other forum:

For anyone who are interested to the photobook, you can start to pre-order it now:
yesasia global link here
yesasia us/canada here
books.com.tw linky@izziehudson has posted this one with detailed instruction on how to buy

Addicted Photo Book

5e615563gw1f4hczxka1gj20qo0z4dpb.jpg

- 21*28cm
- 144 pages
- pre-order gift: HaiYin's hand fan
- this book does not have girls photo <--this line is funny
- containing unreleased photos

Tagging potential buyers: @bearology @ximichem @Scandani @kmmyzz @skeletonworks @sohocomo et al.

• Like 22

Thx @gayyoxx tho I'm looking forward to JY's photobook @ Cannes more haha

[Updating ZZ pic cc @ Beijing]

Cr to @许魏洲吧

Spoiler

006hYRTnjw1f4krfwviibj31c70w54qp.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krfyw1rnj31gf0yy4qp.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krg11vkuj30vw1bu7wh.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krg27j2lj30y20mok7u.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krg9owr1j31fu0yk7wh.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krgblmbmj30zk1hch6s.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krgcrrzhj31a80uue3o.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krge3fnwj31hc0zkx3t.jpg006hYRTnjw1f4krgepak7j30k00dct9k.jpg

• Like 18