Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Apparently it is the spring 2016 trend.

Exactly. Ji Changwook also wore this during the GM event.

But the ultimate delulu theory (and I'd stick with this) is it's a couple shirt or he wore Johnny's one :phew:

17 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

It's a mini concert + fan signing actually hence why it's so short!

So, after this, the on site fans are meeting ZZ for signing/photo together? That's better, I guess. They have more time to interact with him.

@Scandani @skeletonworks @bearology @sohocomo @liesl: ring, black shirt and ear ring during Dust and Moonlight. Enough for my delulu,

And if JY did not show himself on public tomorrow morning, I'd say, he was waiting behind the stage. #DeluluWithoutBorder :P

• Like 12

OMG!!! The concert was amazing despite the sound issues. ZZ was so happy and great on stage. He is made to perform..

I thought it would be longer but since they cut two songs, the concert would probably have been 2 hours. We will have to see with the next ones. 

OMG YuZhou is alive delulu always on with me. Couple shirt again!!! And mentioning millet porridge! And then Mickey Mouse! I always think about YuZhou when I think about Mickey Mouse thanks to @gayyoxx and the Mickey Mouse plushie one of the first things I ever read on this thread

Thank you @gashupingo for the translations and for everyone posting during the event. 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Exactly. Ji Changwook also wore this during the GM event.

But the ultimate delulu theory (and I'd stick with this) is it's a couple shirt or he wore Johnny's one :phew:

I tend to believe in the latter, too many coincidences. These boys are just wanting to show off of their love one :D No I am not being delulu, I am convinced (mmm is that worst than delulu?). I even think that JY did not wash the shirt, and leave his scents for ZZ to wear, now this is delulu.

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

And if JY did not show himself on public tomorrow morning, I'd say, he was waiting behind the stage. #DeluluWithoutBorder :P

So, has JY been sighted, heard from, online today? Or is he mysteriously off the grid?

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, after this, the on site fans are meeting ZZ for signing/photo together? 

I don't think so, actually - from what I know it's only for Beijing (that's why the tickets for Beijing specifically sell out really really fast) - there is even someone paying 400USD for a RMB1200 ticket  :vicx: whereas the remaining are proper concerts.

anyway... the BTS.... so cute. ugh

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

GO SEE THE NEW BTS +_+ It was released during the concert!!!! 9 minutes 25 sec!!!! Im d/l now.

=================================================

4 BTS's today??? Is this right???

YES YES YES!!! Hell yes, amazing kiss with tongue and all. My life is complete. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did I see saliva trailing from ZZ's mouth after the kiss?

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks

About Zhouzhou's concert, my 2 pennies:

• I'm really not happy with the sound system!
  • I love the overall performance. For his first concert, he did well.
  • I really enjoy watching his dance the most! So natural! He performed extremely well!
  • I don't like his heavy make up LOL He's already handsome naturally.
  • I know that they removed the 2 Shangyin theme songs the very last minute, but I thought he could have switched to more interaction with fans or interview if doing a cover a bit too much for a last minute preparation.
  • His vocal is not the best (don't kill me) but I think it doesn't matter much. I just love seeing him on stage :wub: 
  • I love his guitar solo before singing "Understand Dream". So suave!!!!! 
  • The streaming is very nice and good quality too. No lagging at all. I'm so happy!

8 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

So, has JY been sighted, heard from, online today? Or is he mysteriously off the grid?

I shared pic of him on jujitsu place in Shanghai today auntie. edit, shanghai hahaha not Beijing!

• Like 10

A good show overall. I am so proud of Zhou Meow. ZZ was handsome and very sexy at the same time.

I fully agree with you all the sound system really sucked and yes it all seemed a little rushed. I believe he needs better organisers and a better venue with more input on acoustic and light arrangements. The whole setup seemed as of a college's farewell function rather than a concert. He seriously needs some heavy sponsors for better shows. 

Hope his Seoul's concert will be better. I feel relaxed now. He delivered splendidly. So proud of him. Just amazing...

Thank you all for the awesome updates.

Edit: More BTS fu*****g awesome. What a day...

• Like 20

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

• I really enjoy watching his dance the most! So natural! He performed extremely well!
  • I know that they removed the 2 Shangyin theme songs the very last minute, but I thought he could have switched to more interaction with fans or interview if doing a cover a bit too much for a last minute preparation.
  • His vocal is not the best (don't kill me) but I think it doesn't matter much. I just love seeing him on stage :wub: 
  • The streaming is very nice and good quality too. No lagging at all. I'm so happy!

I agree with all the bolded part, the streaming since it is free for me, it was bad, but am still hyped. And yes, he looks so damn fine!!!

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ring, black shirt and ear ring during Dust and Moonlight. Enough for my delulu,

And if JY did not show himself on public tomorrow morning, I'd say, he was waiting behind the stage. #DeluluWithoutBorder

I have a feeling they will give us some hints today but I didn't expect it to be this EXCITING :wub: 

@Scandani Sorry I got too excited and misread what you said :D Should we stop saying its delulu or coincidence cause they are REAL :tears: oh my heart

Youtube Clip Toward the Bright Side and Understand your Dream Cr FlukeGirl

ZZ with dancers. Cr on picCkMDCbOUkAALcuI.jpg

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I so agree with you! Sound systemmmm.... *sigh*  Also did not enjoy lighting too much, ZZ was BLUE during drawing on the board. At times, it was dark to see ZZ...... Frequent stops during the concert got me like huh?! The host (MC) talked more than ZZ too much.. (sorry T_T).... He was good looking but talked way too much T_T 

Loved his performances. Successful 1st concert!!!!! His singing got much better at the end (he was less nervous at the end ^^) Hopefully Seoul concert has better staff for sound/lighting!!!

=======================================================================

@liesl THANK YOU!!!!! I just finished d/l all 4... OMG Im ready to die!!!!!! T_T_T_T

@abbraccio91 thanks for sharing your experience! Youre so cute! +_+

OKAY just finished watching all 4.... now I need some break bc my heart cant bear it anymore!!!!!!! (OH MY HEART............ AHHH!!!!!!), today has been great, waking up at 5:30 am and watched ZZ's successful 1st concert and after 4 BTS's (I dont understand anything T_T need sub so I will wait and watch them all again). My magazines are finally shipped (ZZ's OK! mag and FHM-남인장 mags) so I finally can get ZZ deluxe ed album all together! YAY! OKAY, thank you everyone for posts and updates, loved each of them!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Me right now  

Spoiler

heee.jpg

HEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE (^//////^)

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Mysteriously off the grid.

His last known activity was yesterday, training jiu jitsu on Saturday night as usual. But the photo was uploaded Sunday morning making some people think it was Sunday morning photo. IDK his online activities though.

About ZZ's performance: his voice is not as strong as his voice during QQ interview (which was aired several days ago?). My guess is: he was nervous. That's why, he also did not talk too much and avoided spotlight.

So, next weekend is concert in Shanghai, right? I forgot the exact schedule but IIRC, ZZ has concert/fans meeting/what have you each week end until July?

• Like 19