Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest skeletonworks

That pajamas shirt he wore was when he was singing Moonlight.. and we all know Moonlight is his song with Johnny. Can I be delulu? :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try to persuade me that it's just another coincidence! HAH!

Another hint! KYAAA! :wub:

By the way, why is it that JY and ZZ like that pyjama shirt so much? Out of all clothes that they could pick as couple clothes. Why that pyjama shirt? :crazy: That shirt looks like err... pyjama in my opinion.

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Scandani @skeletonworksi don't think its a couple shirt but ITS JY'S SHIRT. AND HE WAS SINGING MOONLIGHT! THIS IS NOT DELULU GUYS :tears: I cry

@gayyoxx considering 2 songs were cut last minute :( He performs well today just bad sound system, especially his mic

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

auntie, what if it's not couple shirt, it is probably just JY's, he can't be there for him. But his worn shirt can. Sniff sniff @sohocomo @gayyoxx @bearology

delulu theory - it is JY's, because ZZ wore the jacket previously, while JY has worn the shirt more than once IIRC ;)

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, liesl said:

Try to persuade me that it's just another coincidence! HAH!

Another hint! KYAAA! :wub:

By the way, why is it that JY and ZZ like that pyjama shirt so much? Out of all clothes that they could pick as couple clothes. Why that pyjama shirt? :crazy: It looks like a err... pyjama in my opinion.

 

Apparently it is the spring 2016 trend.

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

delulu theory - it is JY's, because ZZ wore the jacket previously, while JY has worn the shirt more than once IIRC ;)

yes yes yes auntie. And he tried to hide it. Well, not so much, cos he knows people will take pic. He just want to show it off, without being right out in the open. Pfff, proud wifey.

@bearology that is exactly what I said. It is not couple's it is just JY's

@yjhx86 please SHARE!!!!

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GO SEE THE NEW BTS +_+ It was released during the concert!!!! 9 minutes 25 sec!!!! Im d/l now.

=================================================

4 BTS's today??? Is this right???

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Apparently it is the spring 2016 trend.

 

Exactly. Ji Changwook also wore this during the GM event.

But the ultimate delulu theory (and I'd stick with this) is it's a couple shirt or he wore Johnny's one :phew:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished already? 

 

Did you guys see that new bts? The scene in the car? Haha. Can someone translate. They look cute and awkward.

 

and that scene when Johnny was drunk. Haha. Too many bts today.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

It's a mini concert + fan signing actually hence why it's so short!

So, after this, the on site fans are meeting ZZ for signing/photo together? That's better, I guess. They have more time to interact with him.

@Scandani @skeletonworks @bearology @sohocomo @liesl: ring, black shirt and ear ring during Dust and Moonlight. Enough for my delulu,

And if JY did not show himself on public tomorrow morning, I'd say, he was waiting behind the stage. #DeluluWithoutBorder :P

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!! The concert was amazing despite the sound issues. ZZ was so happy and great on stage. He is made to perform..

I thought it would be longer but since they cut two songs, the concert would probably have been 2 hours. We will have to see with the next ones. 

OMG YuZhou is alive delulu always on with me. Couple shirt again!!! And mentioning millet porridge! And then Mickey Mouse! I always think about YuZhou when I think about Mickey Mouse thanks to @gayyoxx and the Mickey Mouse plushie one of the first things I ever read on this thread

Thank you @gashupingo for the translations and for everyone posting during the event. 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

Exactly. Ji Changwook also wore this during the GM event.

But the ultimate delulu theory (and I'd stick with this) is it's a couple shirt or he wore Johnny's one :phew:

I tend to believe in the latter, too many coincidences. These boys are just wanting to show off of their love one :D No I am not being delulu, I am convinced (mmm is that worst than delulu?). I even think that JY did not wash the shirt, and leave his scents for ZZ to wear, now this is delulu.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

And if JY did not show himself on public tomorrow morning, I'd say, he was waiting behind the stage. #DeluluWithoutBorder :P

So, has JY been sighted, heard from, online today? Or is he mysteriously off the grid?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

So, after this, the on site fans are meeting ZZ for signing/photo together? 

I don't think so, actually - from what I know it's only for Beijing (that's why the tickets for Beijing specifically sell out really really fast) - there is even someone paying 400USD for a RMB1200 ticket  :vicx: whereas the remaining are proper concerts.

anyway... the BTS.... so cute. ugh

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

GO SEE THE NEW BTS +_+ It was released during the concert!!!! 9 minutes 25 sec!!!! Im d/l now.

=================================================

4 BTS's today??? Is this right???

 

YES YES YES!!! Hell yes, amazing kiss with tongue and all. My life is complete. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did I see saliva trailing from ZZ's mouth after the kiss?

 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks

About Zhouzhou's concert, my 2 pennies:

  • I'm really not happy with the sound system!
  • I love the overall performance. For his first concert, he did well.
  • I really enjoy watching his dance the most! So natural! He performed extremely well!
  • I don't like his heavy make up LOL He's already handsome naturally.
  • I know that they removed the 2 Shangyin theme songs the very last minute, but I thought he could have switched to more interaction with fans or interview if doing a cover a bit too much for a last minute preparation.
  • His vocal is not the best (don't kill me) but I think it doesn't matter much. I just love seeing him on stage :wub: 
  • I love his guitar solo before singing "Understand Dream". So suave!!!!! 
  • The streaming is very nice and good quality too. No lagging at all. I'm so happy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

So, has JY been sighted, heard from, online today? Or is he mysteriously off the grid?

I shared pic of him on jujitsu place in Shanghai today auntie. edit, shanghai hahaha not Beijing!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good show overall. I am so proud of Zhou Meow. ZZ was handsome and very sexy at the same time.

I fully agree with you all the sound system really sucked and yes it all seemed a little rushed. I believe he needs better organisers and a better venue with more input on acoustic and light arrangements. The whole setup seemed as of a college's farewell function rather than a concert. He seriously needs some heavy sponsors for better shows. 

Hope his Seoul's concert will be better. I feel relaxed now. He delivered splendidly. So proud of him. Just amazing...

Thank you all for the awesome updates.

Edit: More BTS fu*****g awesome. What a day...

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

About Zhouzhou's concert, my 2 pennies:

  • I'm really not happy with the sound system!
  • I love the overall performance. For his first concert, he did well.
  • I really enjoy watching his dance the most! So natural! He performed extremely well!
  • I don't like his heavy make up LOL He's already handsome naturally.
  • I know that they removed the 2 Shangyin theme songs the very last minute, but I thought he could have switched to more interaction with fans or interview if doing a cover a bit too much for a last minute preparation.
  • His vocal is not the best (don't kill me) but I think it doesn't matter much. I just love seeing him on stage :wub: 
  • I love his guitar solo before singing "Understand Dream". So suave!!!!! 
  • The streaming is very nice and good quality too. No lagging at all. I'm so happy!

I agree with all the bolded part, the streaming since it is free for me, it was bad, but am still hyped. And yes, he looks so damn fine!!!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...