Quantcast

38 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@kdiana I'm sorry that you feel frustrated over immature comments from some people in this thread. I can only say people differs a lot, even if they are a family, they still have different characteristics and way of thinking. Saying negative comments to make an individual's favorite shined more is a very shameful act, I agree.

However, I still need to tell you something that I bet you have read this over and over again but please, avoid quoting long post, especially the ones with pictures like you did. I appreciate your feelings and thought, but  it's inevitable there might some who couldn't get into CA but there are quite a number of us here like CA too. 

Ironic to see you complain that people always have to criticize things when you just did the same, right darling? :) It's unfortunate that we can't all agree on the same thing, so I think it's the best to learn to ignore harsh opinions, especially those that are against what you like. 

Sorry about quoting a really long post, i'm new here so i did not know. It's true, it's better to ignore harsh opinion and I usually respect all opinions even those that not coincide with mine, however the moment that your opinion is only meant to offend and as you said "make your r favourite shine more" and is based on petty things such as your personal view on the beauty of an actor, in this cases i think that an opinion does not deserve respect and is right to criticise once in a while. ^_^

Especially as a lover of both series. I think the same of the people that insult ZZ just because they are fan of Johnny or viceversa.

Edited by kdiana
Needed
  • Like 2

Wow. I haven't seen this thread move so fast in quite a while. Really refreshing! ;) Anyway, thanks guys for the coverage to ZZ's first concert. Thanks as well to those who posted the links of the performances :) It was a good one I must say. Looking forward to his next concerts. I do wish I can see him perform live and I highly doubt he will visit in my country :mellow:

Btw, I want those glow stick thingys. They are so cute!!

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I kept going back and watching that part over and over!! That sly little grin of his...ZZ, you devil! B)

Thank You for all the links @gayyoxx sweetie!!!  :heart:

IKR! He is such a tease. If he just wanted to encourage fans to sing with him, there was good moment at 01:26. Yet he did not do that, instead sang first then encouraged the fans right before "Jingyu". ;)

19 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

For @gayyoxx Better pics to see ZZ's rings :wub: About the first pic, it's just me, but I feel like I've already seen that tag before, mmm...

We really need to catalogue JY's rings and see if there is something matching with these assortment of rings... ;)

7 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

Just want to share some random stuff on ZZ's concert which I felt was too short ....

OMG, thank you @SueLyinn, your post is gold!

Yes, I also heard ZZ sang "hai" instead of "ai" in Dust. IIRC, that particular line is repeated thrice in one song. Usually, ZZ sang the first and second as "ai", then the third with heavy accent into "hai". Fans once asked him, whether the third one is "hai" and his answer was: "You guess". Even during Chinese Billboard Award, he sang "ai", "ai", "hai". But tonight, he sang the lines "hai", "hai", "hai"!

On Yellow Cucumber, LOL. He is such a tease!

• Like 23

@kdiana can you delete your quote on the pic then since this thread is for addicted thread and not the other one. If you want to discuss CA you can do it on CA forum.

Thank you.

• Like 12

Hi guys

I hope I am not going to annoying anyone, if I did please ignore me lol, I don’t know why we are fighting for who is better than other. Let’s keep the peace we had and stop comparing. I watched addiction and I liked addiction but I am not their big fans, my true love is qingyu just like your guys true love is YuZhou, I love bl so I read yaoi manga and saw many bl drama but I don’t hate other cps just because I love qingyu, but rather I learned to understand why people are so crazy about their idols and cps.

I felt bad for addictions fans when I heard what happened in thai fan meeting, I love qingyu and just thinking this might happen to them makes me sooo sad and I can’t not even imagine thinking of this so let’s forget it lol, I hope everything work out for you guys cp and let’s stop comparing. If you are gonna talk about ca that’s different thing since ca didn’t have money like they had during addiction time so there is no point comparing ca and addiction since their situation was totally different. Btw 'Beauty Lies in the Eye of the Beholder”. I hope you guys keep bad word to yourself since I bet if I told you guys your cp is ugly for example, you would feel bad so let’s not use word that kind of word to hurt other fans and their cp.

I hope I wasn’t rude or offend anyone. And please forgive me for my grammar mistakes, my second language is English so I hope u guys understand where I am coming from. Let’s keep the peace we had and love and understand each other feelings. Thank you ^__^

@swong2330 you are better than this sis

• Like 5

Repost @gashupingo Engsub on ZZ's concert promotion trailer:

ZZ schedule:

• Beijing 05 June 2016 - done!
  • Taipei, Taiwan, 19 June 2016
  • Seoul, South Korea, 25 June 2016
  • Shenzhen, 07 July 2016
  • Bangkok, Thailand, 30 July 2016

I think I missed some places? IIRC he will perform in Shanghai too. Anyone can provide more info on this?

and here I thought that next week end I will be able to see ZZ in concert again. Sigh. I've been too greedy.

• Like 22

Baby kitten

Fan signing event

Spoiler

Where is my macho ZZ. This one is so meaow meaow oh well maybe goes with the album theme

I stand by my word. Please fire the make up artist. He is too handsome for this

And just because I think you might want to see it upclose and check for tongue and saliva. 

• Like 22

@kmmyzz since you have so many good gifs, please PLEASE do one for HJY too :P before you hit the bed.

Puhleaaaseeeeee

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And just because I think you might want to see it upclose and check for tongue and saliva. 

I'm sorry, dearest, but where are you seeing tongue exactly? I just can't see it. The way the angle of JY's head blocks their faces, even as he pulls away, I'm not seeing anything that even remotely looks like tongue. Can you pinpoint it for me so I know where to look?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

haha auntie, I also do not see tongue, I just read some saw tongue. So, I want someone else to pinpoint it for me. Sorry aunty am a lazy bugger. I will make it up by dissecting some of the new BTS half translated by gashupingo :D I am sorryyyy

Oh thank God! I thought I was going blind for a moment there :lol: (But I really, really wanted to see it)

There's a moment in the first little kiss where (I think) ZZ puckers his lips and kind of 'sticks' to JY when he pulls away. Maybe that's what some people think is tongue. 

What I really want to know is if that is actual sweat, or were the boys sprayed down with water to mimic sweat? I mean, JY is dripping on ZZ's face! If it's just water, big whoop. But if it's actual, honest to goodness, natural made sweat - that's another scenario playing in my head!

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

I think no one posted this yet. :wub:

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@abbraccio91 I think @yjhx86 did few pages back. 

But we'll take it again!! (What do you think fuels my imagination? Besides, @yjhx86's was a close up. This one gives the whole picture :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

But we'll take it again!! (What do you think fuels my imagination? Besides, @yjhx86's was a close up. This one gives the whole picture :sweatingbullets:)

haha true, auntie, I edited the first post with some pics. I think it's sprayed. The place is too cold for them to sweat like that with the car door open.

@Norah am not going to be the one who stops you, really. We had been very patience. And still trying. We will not go that low to go to other thread and started putting YuZhou pics and preach to the masses on other thread that YuZhou is better than their CP. Our thread alone is not shippers thread, we have all combined. Only fans, cp fans (with biases uhm). That person had been doing that not just one time, and trolling every now and then. So, no, am not going to be the person who stops you.

@ximichem talking about JY's bewbs

3fecbceegw1f4kp55jmohj20ku0f9gma.jpg

Spoiler

3fecbceegw1f4kp52no4xj20fi0ehae2.jpg

Skinny time

Spoiler

7186f99ajw1f36z3vx17jj20m70lbgqt.jpg

7186f99ajw1f36z3v4dy3j20m80lhtbn.jpg

7186f99ajw1f36z3uo5tqj20q60pitho.jpg

006gWHNZjw1f34gxjfz8oj30sg0m1gvd.jpg

@ximichem want to sit down on his lap?

Spoiler

006gWHNZjw1f34gxnvby6j30sg0yctkd.jpg

006gWHNZjw1f34gy30wdej30sg0legrh.jpg

he had no bewb when he was skinny

Spoiler

006gWHNZjw1f34gy7lbv2j30sg117tjf.jpg

006gWHNZjw1f34gxvy26hj30sg0ycn8n.jpg

huahahaha Ximi look at this one! such a cutie pie, he looks 16 again!

006pJgRpgw1f4jmx0fc1qj31c2204npg.jpg

• Like 24