27 minutes ago, hailuoyin143 said:

OMG I also love sekaiichi hatsukoi!!! Actually, I think this anime led me to this addicted/heroin web series =))) Because of my addiction to sekaiichi hatsukoi, I was always playing its opening and ending songs, then youtube recommended me addicted/heroin web series =)) thanks to sekaiichi hatsukoi, I met BLY and GH or WZ and JY LOL

i loved it..its too natural..i really wondered can anime can be that natural...

2 minutes ago, shuwei said:

thank so much for the full translation!!!

talking about chapter 115, i'm really wanna see how they set up that sex scene in the uncut ver. bc its pretty obvious the whole dialogue was included in the script, since jy and wz acted it out at their fanmeet. but at that point in the dialogue 

Reveal hidden contents

gh has already rimmed bly lol

if only this has the censorship of the infamous queer as folk :P

I doubt we have a high chance to see those uncut scenes as of now HAHAHA and lol at that point!!! 

AND QAF OMG bless I love QAF so much and its like god-tier in terms of gay film (plus HBO's Looking season 1 and 2 are pretty explicit and censored just enough too hahah)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gyushu said:

More from the YOHO!GIRL interview! Tried my best to convey what they meant in my translation but tbh its so much cuter in Chinese aaahhh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GH3dY-MzKtw&feature=youtu.be

Starting from 1:38 

Qn: it's heard that CJD was not the one who taught the bed scenes, did you learn by yourself or did you ask friends? 

WZ: During shooting, I imagined him (JY) as a girl 

JY: You are the girl, why are you making me the girl?? (He sounded so indignant haha) 

WZ: I imagined him as a girl (repeated himself to make a statement lol) 

JY: You like such proactive (in pursuing r/s) girls?

WZ: So, we both acted 

JY: I just followed the feel... This kind of part is also not good to teach, also cannot really learn it well 

WZ: We asked each other for advice 

JY: Just following the feel, just do whatever you want, if it's not good then just redo it

(2:14) Qn: Will you mind if your future girlfriend is a fujoshi? 

WZ: If it's a girl I like, then I don't mind 

JY: I probably wouldn't mind.

WE HAVE HOPE GUYS HAHAHHA

What is fujoshi? Thank you!

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, mctmy8 said:

A girl who enjoys seeing two hot men getting it on :-) Like me and you and other people here :-))))))))

4 minutes ago, gyushu said:

I doubt we have a high chance to see those uncut scenes as of now HAHAHA and lol at that point!!! 

AND QAF OMG bless I love QAF so much and its like god-tier in terms of gay film (plus HBO's Looking season 1 and 2 are pretty explicit and censored just enough too hahah)

hey i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for that dvd in taiwan!!!!

amen, qaf was the start of everything for me in this genre. when that scene from qaf came out it was like a storm of controversy and made a lot of things that came after it "acceptable". but of course thats the uk/us, i can only imagine chinese censorship accepting this kind of stuff maybe 100 years later haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

i'm reading the novel in vietnamese and i just got to the part where bly top gh and the morning after is hilarious

Hide contents
first, they 69 and its pretty explicit. i think guhai is an oral kind of guy lol... anyway after the first penetration, bly begged to go again (and he did it all seductively like lying on top of gh and rubbing against him, with gh wishing it was bly asking gh to richard simmons him instead of the other way around lol). gh was in so much pain but is too weak against this begging and guilt tripping so they ended up doing it 4 or 5 times that night, dear god. it hurts so much gh could barely sleep, but the irony is that when bly woke up in the morning even his penis was hurting LMAO. bly put some of his lefover cream medication from the rape on gh's butt, which gh was adorably embarrassed about. then when gh wants to treat and put medication on bly's penis, bly refused and ran out which caused gh to chase him around the house, but the image is both of them moving like 2 heavily pregnant women bc of the pain :lol: gh said "why are we torturing ourselves like this" lmao these stupid horny teenagers

even if the explicit stuff get omitted in the drama i hope we still get some implication of this hilarity lol

Looooooooooooooooool. This is hilarious! Hahahahahahahaha!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny weibo update

Tonight he won't sleep just to read fans letters

Awwww

<today I spammed too many pics in this forum, so bad>

QMemo_2016_03_03_23_17_39.png7695a96djw1f1k42fowrxj20qo0zk1kx.jpg

A full translation of his post would be something like this: 

No sleep tonight.. reading letters! But (I) still hope to learn well in school, work well at work, live the life I like, to be the real me #(walking this road together with you)

15 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Like what @skeletonworks said!! Fujoshi is Japanese 腐女子 which literally means rotten woman hahahaha 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lukasz D said:

Does a full version of the below exist? o.o

Yes. That's my favorite of all the songs.

Will upload their live version and that of above video next.

I should warn you though. If you've been thinking that's our ZhouZhou and Johnny Singing.. (like me)

Prepare yourself. Our life has been a lie. :(:P

9 minutes ago, shuwei said:

hey i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for that dvd in taiwan!!!!

amen, qaf was the start of everything for me in this genre. when that scene from qaf came out it was like a storm of controversy and made a lot of things that came after it "acceptable". but of course thats the uk/us, i can only imagine chinese censorship accepting this kind of stuff maybe 100 years later haha

YAAAA TRUE THAT 

and QAF bless randy harrison and gale harold for being so daring!!!!! I have only the season 5 collectors edition and hopefully I manage to collect them all!!! And meh, I dont have any hopes at all for chinese censorship haha tbh its too far a dream lol 

3 minutes ago, thoron said:

I should warn you though. If you've been thinking that's our ZhouZhou and Johnny Singing.. (like me)

nah i knew they werent singing it. the voices are wayyyy to different. its just the song is amazing especially in this way.

Wish they finally released the uncut dvd and OST -.-

@shuwei welcome to the thread. glad you came out of the dark to share that awesome spoiler/summary.

more!?!

28 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

<today I spammed too many pics in this forum, so bad>

I like your "BAD" side @samscheetah . keep at it!

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

@thoronthank you very muuuuuccch!! :D

appreciate? I'M GRATEFUL, my dear! :blush:

thankyoouu. the songs have been downloaded for almost 300 times already!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thoron said:

I kinda wished it was them but if you look at the ending credit on the video, you already can know its not them. It's still a good song with voices that are similar to theirs. Either way, I like that version but I also like Zhou Zhou and Johnny's version. Both are great :D

17 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

nah i knew they werent singing it. the voices are wayyyy to different. its just the song is amazing especially in this way.

Wish they finally released the uncut dvd and OST -.-

Hey @Lukasz D here's the full version of the I Only Care About You from that video 

• Like 3

Beware long long post bc I summarised the first part of ch 138 lolol this is too hilarious already I couldnt stop laughing 

Note that this is the morning after BLY tops GH //brutally// multiple times HAHAHAH

Spoiler

Lishuo and Shihu are at the door and GH and BLY are at a loss 
GH offers to go open the door, but he hobbles so BLY offers to go, GH is not to move around 
But then GH retorted saying that if BLY he would be made fun of by his friend
BLY won in the argument in the end (hes still pantless after putting the medicine)

So BLY goes to open the door, supporting his waist (like how a pregnant woman walks hahaha)
Then Lishuo used big force and clapped his hand on BLY's back, nearly causing BLY to fall down to the ground, and BLY tells Lishuo GH is still in the room and Lishuo laughs and asks if GH hasnt woken up yet 
They walk to the room, with BLY behind Lishuo

Lishuo asks GH why he so lazy, havent wake up yet and then slaps GH's butT harshlh HAHAHAHA
and obv GH is in a lot of pain but BLY is laughing at GH at the side so hard until he is in pain too LOL

So BLY anD GH try their best trying to explain why GH is in pain after Lishuo slapped his butt and smth like his leg is numb lol 
But then Lishuo sees bloodstains and asks how come GH is like this, wasnt he very fit and everything, even swimming in the winter 
Shihu makes to help assist GH in walking but lol GH asks them to go away and dares them to touch him again and then see what happens 

so they ask BLY to assist GH but obv BLY is also in pain so both of them are equally hobbling and after a long long time, GH FINALLY sits down but the moment he sits down Lishuo and Shihu say that they are leaving alr lmfao after all that trouble they didnt want to stay so they would come back another day HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Poor GH and BLY bbs hahahahaha I keep laughing at their pain

• Like 14

what i wouldnt give to have a full vid of wz playing guitar and jy singing. especially since i so strongly feel that the song is tailored for gu hai's pov. i was pretty disappointed they didnt perform it at the fanmeet :(

• Like 1

This is the version which Johnny and Zhouzhou sang, I think at the launching of the series?

But I think they did not sing it too well. Too nervous, maybe? It was their first big meeting...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gyushu said:

Beware long long post bc I summarised the first part of ch 138 lolol this is too hilarious already I couldnt stop laughing 

Hide contents

Lishuo and Shihu are at the door and GH and BLY are at a loss 
GH offers to go open the door, but he hobbles so BLY offers to go, GH is not to move around 
But then GH retorted saying that if BLY he would be made fun of by his friend
BLY won in the argument in the end (hes still pantless after putting the medicine)

So BLY goes to open the door, supporting his waist (like how a pregnant woman walks hahaha)
Then Lishuo used big force and clapped his hand on BLY's back, nearly causing BLY to fall down to the ground, and BLY tells Lishuo GH is still in the room and Lishuo laughs and asks if GH hasnt woken up yet 
They walk to the room, with BLY behind Lishuo

Lishuo asks GH why he so lazy, havent wake up yet and then slaps GH's butT harshlh HAHAHAHA
and obv GH is in a lot of pain but BLY is laughing at GH at the side so hard until he is in pain too LOL

So BLY anD GH try their best trying to explain why GH is in pain after Lishuo slapped his butt and smth like his leg is numb lol 
But then Lishuo sees bloodstains and asks how come GH is like this, wasnt he very fit and everything, even swimming in the winter 
Shihu makes to help assist GH in walking but lol GH asks them to go away and dares them to touch him again and then see what happens 

so they ask BLY to assist GH but obv BLY is also in pain so both of them are equally hobbling and after a long long time, GH FINALLY sits down but the moment he sits down Lishuo and Shihu say that they are leaving alr lmfao after all that trouble they didnt want to stay so they would come back another day HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Poor GH and BLY bbs hahahahaha I keep laughing at their pain

update more please , because i can't find any xD

• Like 1