1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

this is 3.30 AM in my place & i have insomnia thanks to high dose heroin withdrawal syndrome. so although it's short, i thought to continue my last summary before (please be kind if i made mistakes since my brain doesn't work properly :lol:)

SPOILER!!! this is the continuation from this post 

THANK YOU!

LOL POOR GH! Must be feeling sooo much regret hahah

And I laughed so hard when GH's father said he was going to call a helicopter lol, like WTF... is this all needed? :'D And all these visits and gifts!? hahah Love it even though there's no smut ^^

BLY will top GH again, right? because here he said there be no again, but I heard they keep switching... I hope so! I prefer a seme GH but sometimes it's cute a uke GH hahah

I also loved how GH and BLY look like a cute old couple arguing and then loving each other :heart:

• Like 2

Hello fellow Addicts!

I've been lurking on this thread for the last two weeks and finally decided to create an account just so that I could express my sincere gratitude towards the wonderful people who've provided all the novel and clips translations, summaries, snippets, etc. Thank you for treating our withdrawal symptoms with little doses of happiness every once in a while. You have no idea how much this means to us non-Chinese speaking folk :wub:

Well, anyway, since I'm new here, I come bearing gifts. Found these two clips of Jonny practicing his Jiu Jitsu and I have to say - that boy has amazing stamina. Never knew this sport could be so exhausting :o (I don't know if these have already been posted here, but I'll post them anyway)

Spoiler

Disclaimer: Both videos are by a youtubr channel called HAHA B

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alberto123 said:

This is getting too much. I cant believe 15 episodes of some show has honestly made me depresssed over the last 3 days. Has seriously tugged at my heart strings, making me doubt if ii will ever find love like they have.

ive resorted to watching it on loop, over and over again, until i get over it. And so far, its working, although some of scenes still make me smile and feel all tingly inside.

Ive also read so many spoilers, that i already pretty much know how the story ends. But none the less, would love to see how they film it.

i think im over coming my addiction to addicted. Hahaha

@alberto123  Now what you do is have 2 tabs open - one for here and one for the episode - so as you are watching you can pause, come here and read alvinboi's wonderful 'episode-novel comparisons' and other's 'spoilers' to fill in what you know is missing, then go back to the episode, repeat... 

I just noticed that JingYu really loves his obey hoodie...hahaha...or is he just missing someone in particular?

35 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@alberto123  Now what you do is have 2 tabs open - one for here and one for the episode - so as you are watching you can pause, come here and read alvinboi's wonderful 'episode-novel comparisons' and other's 'spoilers' to fill in what you know is missing, then go back to the episode, repeat... 

...and this method will only fuel your addiction to Addicted...I don't think there's a way to get over it anytime soon hahahaha!

hi~ this is my first post lol

anyway, i want to share this with you guys

because of Huang Jingyu's busy schedule (Demon Girl..etc) a lot of fans were worry that he won't back to play Gu Hai for S2 so the producers post these pictures on weibo..i guess it's spoilers for s2

Spoiler

003-1456895503-8090-1456971303.jpg

004-1456895503-3547-1456971303.jpg

006-1456895503-6608-1456971303.jpg

008-1456895504-7722-1456971304.jpg

007-1456895504-5157-1456971304.jpg

006a-1456895504-7829-1456971305.jpg

if this scene is what i think it is..it will be super duper sweet and cavity inducing 

tee-hee!!!

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

...and this method will only fuel your addiction to Addicted...I don't think there's a way to get over it anytime soon hahahaha!

I used to work in a drug rehab facility. Opiate (Heroin) addiction is one of the most dangerous to quit cold turkey. We used a "tapering" drug for opiate addicts. I think the principle applies here  :lol:

Edited by sohocomo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

this is 3.30 AM in my place & i have insomnia thanks to high dose heroin withdrawal syndrome. so although it's short, i thought to continue my last summary before (please be kind if i made mistakes since my brain doesn't work properly :lol:)

SPOILER!!! this is the continuation from this post 

Hidden Content

no smuts this time, lol.. hopefully next one will contain the kamasutra incident :D

i'm going to catch some sleeps now, good night/day everyone :)

I love reading this stuff. Best thing to come home from work to :D 

• Like 1

a few more images that you guys might be interested in :D

Spoiler

thuongan1-7553-1456029043.jpg

a hq image of the above post's scene

i'm rolling on the floor at the adorbz!!

01-1456372618-7294-1456382206.png

this photoshop image that been circulating online have struck a chord with me..you guys just know it's going to be EMOTIONAL

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Sarah Whitney said:

because of Huang Jingyu's busy schedule (Demon Girl..etc) a lot of fans were worry that he won't back to play Gu Hai for S2 so the producers post these pictures on weibo..i guess it's spoilers for s2

Reveal hidden contents

if this scene is what i think it is..it will be super duper sweet and cavity inducing 

tee-hee!!!

Some of these images have the lyrics to the ending song, Walk Slowly by Zhou Zhou. I'm hoping it's a music video. That's what I want LOL but we never know what they're going to do so yeah

18 minutes ago, andrewth said:

Some of these images have the lyrics to the ending song, Walk Slowly by Zhou Zhou. I'm hoping it's a music video. That's what I want LOL but we never know what they're going to do so yeah

i'm not sure it's a MV because in the caption it said that this scene...

Gu Hai is screaming out "My name Gu Hai, male, 18 years old, come from Beijing. Sitting next to me is my wife:):) :), we  love each other for 1 year! It is two days before we start our journey of love. Although we experienced many hardships, but we never back down, we will always bravely move on"

and in this scene Luoyin is screaming out "My name is Luoyin, male, 18 years old, live in a small house 8 West of Beijing, finished level 3 class 27 high school in Beijing, a dishonest guy. Standing next to me is my wife:):):), after some entwining, i pity him and decided to take him home. But my wife's father does not agreed, this marriage is still uncertain. But to my wife, I'm very sincere. even if in the future, he have a disease, I will not leave or break up with my wife"

• Like 18

OM to the G!!!! I just hope and (praying) that the banning thingy won't be pushed. I am totally hooked with the series, the cast (specially GU HAI!!! yes I AM INLOVE WITH HIM) Hahahaha. Anyways if ever that this web series will be boycotted, every LGBT person in the world will do the same as well. O M to the G!!!!

#DontBanHeroinAddictedWebSeries #DontBanShangYin

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sarah Whitney said:

i'm not sure it's a MV because in the caption it said that this scene...

Gu Hai is screaming out "My name Gu Hai, male, 18 years old, come from Beijing. Sitting next to me is my wife:):) :), we  love each other for 1 year! It is two days before we start our journey of love. Although we experienced many hardships, but we never back down, we will always bravely move on"

and in this scene Luoyin is screaming out "My name is Luoyin, male, 18 years old, live in a small house 8 West of Beijing, finished level 3 class 27 high school in Beijing, a dishonest guy. Standing next to me is my wife:):):), after some entwining, i pity him and decided to take him home. But my wife's father does not agreed, this marriage is still uncertain. But to my wife, I'm very sincere. even if in the future, he have a disease, I will not leave or break up with my wife"

But in these two pictures are the lyrics to the song. Again, these are all assumptions. I'm just saying it based on the photo itself. That's why

I did mention that I'm being hopeful. So yeah. I can always hope for one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, andrewth said:

But in these two pictures are the lyrics to the song. Again, these are all assumptions. I'm just saying it based on the photo itself. That's why

I did mention that I'm being hopeful. So yeah. I can always hope for one.

same

with all the uncertainties  of this drama..right now i'm hoping for anything:(

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

I used to work in a drug rehab facility. Opiate (Heroin) addiction is one of the most dangerous to quit cold turkey. We used a "tapering" drug for opiate addicts. I think the principle applies here  :lol:

No tapering drug  would work against this addiction in my case. I've followed this since the start of the making...woke up at 12MN every weds, fri and sun just to catch the latest episode...every weekend I have a 15epi marathon and everyday I try to watch all my fav episodes not to mention haunting this forum and various fansites for every tidbit of info...and ohhhh stalking their weibo accounts in my spare time:sweatingbullets:

...ganbarimasu to us...I don't think our interest would wane soon:)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Sorry to interrupt the conversation here. I'm just going to drop this here and backread the last few pages.

This is the full translation of Chapter 115: A forceful interrogation late at night- the part after BLY carried GH into the room on Christmas night...

Reveal hidden contents

****** Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young. ******

Chapter 115: here (Credits are included inside.)

Oh, Novel comparison for Episode 15 should probably be done by this coming Sunday. :)

Sometimes, in reading, the visual feels so good now that we have the faces of Gu Hai and BLY locked in our heads. 

Kudos for the good job in translation. I love you guys for the hard work. :-)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shuwei said:

wow i really thought they did read it. well, maybe not jy he's so clueless all the time lol, but i thought at least wz did bc of that bts where he told jy to go read the novel. they'd be getting all sorts of brand new information reading it though lol...

What he meant was that he ve not seen works in this genre before XD In YY interview,they both answered that they read the novel after they were chosen for the roles, Zhouzhou said he read the novel because the script is edited and the novel itself contains the original "flavour", the novel was not as exaggerated as what he thought it would be.

2 hours ago, Sarah Whitney said:

Reveal hidden contents

tee-hee!!!

Don't worry, there's no string on him, his role in Demon girl is a small act <cameo>, and those others not a long project right now.. 

WHO IS WAITING FOR THEIR REUNION TODAY? HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2