1 hour ago, gyushu said:

So I was listening to the OSTs from Happy Together (同乐会) while reading the Heroin original novel and I cant help but think the OST 两个人的剧本 (Two persons' script) sung by REE fits the HaiYin couple so well;; 

Especially the line which goes 把眼泪都变成、美丽的记忆 (turning tears into beautiful memories) 
I can't help but think about the scene after luoyin's dad got married to auntie zhou and dahai carried luoyin to the rooftop and dahai being all "I promise, besides your dad, no one cares about you more than me" 

My heart cannot take all the mushy mushy fluttery feelings anymore aaaahhh

Is the Happy Together you're talking about the Taiwanese series that's on-going?

The rooftop scene is also one of my fav scenes in this series...actually every time GH makes promises to love and take care of BLY my heart melts:D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, samscheetah said:

Yeah since that page prettily  assured that dvd will be available but the time is not scheduled yet. And political situation is about a new rule applied to tv series that was posted yesterday. Thanks for your help :3

JOHNNY in the making Demon Girl

No problems!! Glad to be of help aaah I just hope things can clear up and reassure fans!! 

Demon Girl looks really good and seems like my kind of thing www not to mention Johnny is absolutely gorgeous in the getup aaaa

1 minute ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Is the Happy Together you're talking about the Taiwanese series that's on-going?

The rooftop scene is also one of my fav scenes in this series...actually every time GH makes promises to love and take care of BLY my heart melts:D

Yes!!!! They having season 2 as well aaaahh 

And yes omg when GH was saying that he'd cook horrible meals for BLY made me LOL but go awwww at the same time :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alberto123 said:

What does richard simmons mean?

also, who is alex and benny? If its another bl drama, id be interested.

RICHARD SIMMONS takes the place of words we cannot say out loud in public...

Yep, Alex and Benny are a couple on the Taiwanese series called Happy Together.

There's someone translating Alex & Benny parts in Happy Together...nice series to watch imo

Spoiler

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gyushu said:

No problems!! Glad to be of help aaah I just hope things can clear up and reassure fans!! 

Demon Girl looks really good and seems like my kind of thing www not to mention Johnny is absolutely gorgeous in the getup aaaa

Yes!!!! They having season 2 as well aaaahh 

And yes omg when GH was saying that he'd cook horrible meals for BLY made me LOL but go awwww at the same time :wub:

You saying that there's a Season 2 for Happy Together just made my day^_^Yayyyy!

Yandere GH is just pure love hahahhaha 

So envious of BLY in some ways...this kind of love comes once in a lifetime

Hey, I have been showing my support to Addicted by playing the videos in the Official Channel in YouTube. Being so patient with the videos for being in Mandarin, without English subtitles.... 

And when I got to Episode 15, I was surprised there was a subtitle and it was almost perfect. With the translation, it really mellowed me down to know what they shared in the conversation.

Gosh, I hate the idea of the miscommunication and jealousy, but I guess this is what that drives the plot longer...

Anyway, show support for the Official Channel. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

can someone give me link or web that can i read this novel S1 and S2 in eng sub?

dont think is available yet, try reading the forum from the first post, you will see from there.

26 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Photoshop or not, that photo of Zhouzhou in military uniform reaaaaaaally fuel my imagination LOL.

Johnny with glasses in suit + Zhouzhou in military uniform = paradise.

Totally agree!!!!! :wub::wub::wub: Cannot stop looking at their pictures! They are both so handsome,

12728577_666883673449339_1982474241_n_zp

• Like 3

I am kind of hopeful with Johnny and Zhouzhou couple. I am a typical introverted one. I think it is hard for the introverted to NATURALLY caress another especially before the crowd. Actually, the only one I ever caressed without any hesitation is my partner :heart:

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Apparently Zhouzhou replied "That's more like it" to Johnny's comment ( "I don't want to talk , i am off to vote" ) , but his own comment on his own post couldn't make it to the top/hot comments section, so fans had a hard time finding his original reply to Johnny, I found his reply on page 201 lmaoa80d7200gw1f1jtvf2ap2j20lm05et9f.jpg

addict. had to search until page 201. addict. in a good sense of the word. addict. just like the rest of us. :P  good job though! yippee!!!!

• Like 2

dianjingyefengkuang ( 电竞也疯狂 ) Crazy Gaming 

pics in box 1, overview opinion in box 2

Spoiler

I will edit later 

Spoiler

To the movie, I think it's a flop, really hard. So 2.0/5.0 is somehow right.

Out of focus to characters, shaky, a little bit dark. Character makeup is a bit weird, like they makeup but not like makeup at all.

Play games, and then put yourself into trouble of mafia or something, and gurls, are always the reasons lolll

Should I share this film because it's a paid movie but I ... ehem.... 

1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

You saying that there's a Season 2 for Happy Together just made my day^_^Yayyyy!

Yandere GH is just pure love hahahhaha 

So envious of BLY in some ways...this kind of love comes once in a lifetime

Huang Pei Jia (Weiwei's actress) mentioned it on a programme called 娱乐百分百!! That episode was hilarious you should totally watch it if you like Happy Together!! But there aren't any English subs though... 

And yes yes yes yes I love yandere GH and tsundere BLY hahaha the fact that GH beat up the guy who insulted BLY's mum without any hesitation, even before they were together, and his always putting BLY as first priority makes me really jealous!! Where can I find a boyfriend as perfect as GH :confounded:

• Like 1

(just brief translation of one part from YOHO!GIRL! interview , at 1.05)

JY mentioned that he was quite touched by WZ helping him to warm his legs after the river scene. WZ:The thing that touched me the most was ..when we were filming and because it was very cold, we would prepare hot water bags at the filming set,but there was only one hot water bag(I think he meant per person).And Huang Jingyu saw that I was very cold after the filming,so he gave me his hot water bag. JY:That is what I should do, no need to feel touched,what's there to feel touched about

WZ warming JY's legs is in this BTS video,start from 1.36

• Like 13

@ryokise did you manage to hear what WZ said in response to the first question? The question about how sleeping together is able to build their relationship lolol I could hear and understand JY but couldn't catch WZ's response OTL 

JY was saying smth like sleeping together can build relationships bc there's the lack of personal barrier between them when sharing the bed, the personal barrier which is normally always present nowadays when interacting with people...

• Like 7

1 minute ago, gyushu said:

@ryokise did you manage to hear what WZ said in response to the first question? The question about how sleeping together is able to build their relationship lolol I could hear and understand JY but couldn't catch WZ's response OTL 

JY was saying smth like sleeping together can build relationships bc there's the lack of personal barrier between them when sharing the bed, the personal barrier which is normally always present nowadays when interacting with people...

After JY answered about it improving relationship , WZ added "would get along more closely" (相处得更密切) :)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ryokise said:

After JY answered about it improving relationship , WZ added "would get along more closely" (相处得更密切) :)

I see!!! Thank you!!! Why are they so cute ahahaha this interview ah really adorable 

I couldn't take my eyes off them and it was hard to concentrate on the video and the audio at the same time lololol 

• Like 3

ADDICTED HEROIN SEASON 1 SONGS

GO HERE.

NEW!! NEW!!

8. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John   and  9. David Chang - I Think (Rooftop Crying Song)

Added!

I'm not sure regarding my title for number 9. It's the song from the Rooftop Scene. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong so i can edit.

Anyway. Enjoy.

Like if you Appreciate. :P

Reminder: Mp3 Downloads are for Evaluation Only. lol. Support the Artists by Buying their Albums if you really like their Songs.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, gyushu said:

I see!!! Thank you!!! Why are they so cute ahahaha this interview ah really adorable 

I couldn't take my eyes off them and it was hard to concentrate on the video and the audio at the same time lololol 

Welcome~~ yeah they are so cute! The audio was hard to pay attention to and they had to play such a loud BGM lol , I raised the volume to hear their words clearly and gosh..my ears ...haha