Some stuff that Zhouzhou replied to fans based on the fancams ytd >>> He said he would perform latin dance when his followers on WB reach a certain number(can't remember what number) , fan asked him what kind of birthday present he would want to receive on his birthday , he says he only wish for good health and jokes that the fan can give him Chinese couplets with the words "Good health". Fan told him that his "little sister hairstyle" (straight bangs) is cute and Zhouzhou was like huh this is the little sister hairstyle? My bangs got snipped off in one go (I'm assuming it's the hairdresser)...btw Zhouzhou respond to almost every single question that the fans asked him

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

Im curious and can't wait for S2 ._.

Can someone answer me what happen  when BLY Ex' came to the school? What GH reaction? And what BLY do?

try reading from the first post

9 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

Can someone answer me what happen  when BLY Ex' came to the school? What GH reaction? And what BLY do?

If you go on the first page, under the spoiler box there should be all the bits and pieces of translated parts of the novel that people have done here. You can read all about it there, though it's not chapter for chapter it pretty much sums up the SH arc.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Desperate to fill the void before GH and BLY grace the season 2 on our screens? Put aside manga and check a BL from Spain called Física o Química (English title: Physics or Chemistry). It was a tv soap opera that ran for 77 episodes from 2008 to 2011. Guess how it started... wait for it...as a cellphone-and-web-only series (is there a ray of hope here for us, lads and lasses?!). Anyway, the story revolves around a high school somewhere in a big Spanish city. There are several plots. We need to look for gay storyline, obviously. There is everything in it a TV series should contain: denial, an alibi girlfriend, secret snogging, blackmailing, unsupportive parents, jealousy, on-and-offs, and in the end even death (*sobbing ever so gently*). Look for DAVID and FER storyline edit on YT. Spanish and Italian edits cover a complete storyline. I think English version is also comprehensive too.

I used to watch this show...the angst...T__T

I thought I'd continue my recommendations of other BL titles. 

My previous post about Japanese BL Movies

Two more Japanese BL movies (keeping in mind I'm only posting about happier ones since Japan has so many unhappy ones).

No Touching at All

Spoiler

Sorry this is just the trailer, it looks like youtube took down the movie with English subtitles. A young man starts at a new company, he'd left his previous job because of a bad break up, and sparks a connection with his new manager.

The movie with Indonesian subtitles:

Junjou Pure Heart

Spoiler

A freelance reporter is meeting someone he's supposed to interview for work and it's the guy he had a huge crush on in high school. I personally don't think the interviewee is that attractive, I think he's too thin, but it's an interesting story. I've watched it several times.

There have already been posts about some of the series from Thailand. Perhaps someone from Thailand can confirm my belief that they seem to be just fine with homosexuality there (at least in the media)?

I think everyone probably already knows about Hormones and Love Sick. There's supposed to be another one coming called Sotus the Series.

Spoiler

I don't know that much about this series since it doesn't seem to be out yet, but here is a youtube montage of pictures from it:

It appears to be about a mentoring system at a university, where the mentor and mentoree fall in love. That's all I got, but I'm hopeful they'll do a good job adapting it from the novel, which I haven't read since it's not in English. :P

Thailand also has several BL movies. My favorite is Love's Coming:wub:

Spoiler

It actually starts out with 4 friends talking but one of them runs off to tutor his neighbor. The three remaining friends then start talking about them, one is certain they're gay, another is pretty sure they're not and the last is an idiot... They become determined to find out for sure. It's good and they made a sequel. Unfortunately the sequel isn't going to be available any time soon but there is a trailer:

They changed one of the main actors, but he could pass for the original's twin and I think he's a better actor anyway. And check out the eye candy who's in both. :wub: Norrapat Sakulsong. 

0739511fb8d6d0781546b7937ad5b283.jpg 

When someone said there was a rumor that Thailand was planning to remake Addicted I thought he could play BLY, To me BLY is someone who is believable as both a seme/top and uke/bottom. I think I read somewhere on this thread that Timmy was originally cast as GH, so yeah... But Norrapat Sakulsong is really tall so that would make it even harder to find someone to be GH since they should at least be close in height. His eyes remind me too much of a puppy dog for him to play GH. :wub:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

God, Zhouzhou is so naive. She intentionally did it, so that he contacts her and they connect. Why is he so naive? haha.

Maybe he is just too nice and considerate to call her out? So he wanted her to get her stuff back either way

6 minutes ago, megkf said:

Two more Japanese BL movies (keeping in mind I'm only posting about happier ones since Japan has so many unhappy ones).

No Touching at All

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry this is just the trailer, it looks like youtube took down the movie with English subtitles. A young man starts at a new company, he'd left his previous job because of a bad break up, and sparks a connection with his new manager.

The movie with Indonesian subtitles:

Junjou Pu

Reveal hidden contents

A freelance reporter is meeting someone he's supposed to interview for work and it's the guy he had a huge crush on in high school. I personally don't think the interviewee is that attractive, I think he's too thin, but it's an interesting story. I've watched it several times.

There have already been posts about some of the series from Thailand. Perhaps someone from Thailand can confirm my belief that they seem to be just fine with homosexuality there (at least in the media)?

I think everyone probably already knows about Hormones and Love Sick. There's supposed to be another one coming called Sotus the Series.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know that much about this series since it doesn't seem to be out yet, but here is a youtube montage of pictures from it:

It appears to be about a mentoring system at a university, where the mentor and mentoree fall in love. That's all I got, but I'm hopeful they'll do a good job adapting it from the novel, which I haven't read since it's not in English. :P

Thailand also has several BL movies. My favorite is Love's Coming:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

It actually starts out with 4 friends talking but one of them runs off to tutor his neighbor. The three remaining friends then start talking about them, one is certain they're gay, another is pretty sure they're not and the last is an idiot... They become determined to find out for sure. It's good and they made a sequel. Unfortunately the sequel isn't going to be available any time soon but there is a trailer:

They changed one of the main actors, but he could pass for the original's twin and I think he's a better actor anyway. And check out the eye candy who's in both. :wub: Norrapat Sakulsong. 

0739511fb8d6d0781546b7937ad5b283.jpg 

When someone said there was a rumor that Thailand was planning to remake Addicted I thought he could play BLY, To me BLY is someone who is believable as both a seme/top and uke/bottom. I think I read somewhere on this thread that Timmy was originally cast as GH, so yeah... But Norrapat Sakulsong is really tall so that would make it even harder to find someone to be GH since they should at least be close in height. His eyes remind me too much of a puppy dog for him to play GH. :wub:

I watched all these...I want to watch loves's coming part 2 but i didnt get link...its not subbed..did u watch it..they said they are not selling dvd for that...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, megkf said:

No Touching at All

That's too bad Dōshitemo Furetakunaimo is down... I watched No Touching At All subbed in English on YT a short while ago. That was the last BL movie before I got Addicted, actually 

34 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

i can summarize for you the part that immediately follows s1 ending, from chapter 118. gh is really petty and jealous in this scene and jealous gh is always funny

Spoiler

gh became upset as soon as he realizes that the girl is shi hui. in his mind, she was just an imaginary rival, he never thought she would actually show up. she's too pretty, perfectly fitting with bly's standards. he starts imagining them in bed together, how bly must have really liked her, how he wouldn't have refused her her or yelled at her the way he always does with gh, how he would have called her baby and dote on her etc etc. he was so insecure, i really felt bad for him reading it :(

sh said she will wait outside the classroom for bly. during class, all gh did was devising about battle plans to defeat sh and staring daggers at bly's back lol. meanwhile bly felt really nervous bc the person waiting outside is not easy to deal with, but the person sitting behind him is equally difficult (lol poor bly...). after class, sh asked bly to have dinner with her. he was going to say no but gh jumped in, urging him to go since sh waited for him for so long. but as soon as bly agreed to go with sh, gh felt really angry bc he was just testing bly (oh gu hai...). gh then ask sh if he could come with them too. at dinner, she gave both of them presents. gh bitterly thought that the nicer she is, the more hates her haha. sh then correctly guessed that gh is bly's stepbrother, she even knew that they are living together. gh glared as bly as if to say "i thought you never talk her, how come she knows everything??" (we later find out sh had called yang meng prior to this, begging him to give her updates on bly's life, smh)

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i can summarize for you the part that immediately follows s1 ending, from chapter 118. gh is really petty and jealous in this scene and jealous gh is always funny

Hide contents

gh became upset as soon as he realizes that the girl is shi hui. in his mind, she was just an imaginary rival, he never thought she would actually show up. she's too pretty, perfectly fitting with bly's standards. he starts imagining them in bed together, how bly must have really liked her, how he wouldn't have refused her her or yelled at her the way he always does with gh, how he would have called her baby and dote on her etc etc. he was so insecure, i really felt bad for him reading it :(

sh said she will wait outside the classroom for bly. during class, all gh did was devising about battle plans to defeat sh and staring daggers at bly's back lol. meanwhile bly felt really nervous bc the person waiting outside is not easy to deal with, but the person sitting behind him is equally difficult (lol poor bly...). after class, sh asked bly to have dinner with her. he was going to say no but gh jumped in, urging him to go since sh waited for him for so long. but as soon as bly agreed to go with sh, gh felt really angry bc he was just testing bly (oh gu hai...). gh then ask sh if he could come with them too. at dinner, she gave both of them presents. gh bitterly thought that the nicer she is, the more hates her haha. sh then correctly guessed that gh is bly's stepbrother, she even knew that they are living together. gh glared as bly as if to say "i thought you never talk her, how come she knows everything??" (we later find out sh had called yang meng prior to this, begging him to give her updates on bly's life, smh)

thanks you for the answer :P

4 minutes ago, shuwei said:

Hide contents

Does GH know YM was the one who gave BLY information

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

That's too bad Dōshitemo Furetakunaimo is down... I watched No Touching At All subbed in English on YT a short while ago. That was the last BL movie before I got Addicted, actually 

One of my favorite mangas that I read in the recent years and a really great live action version! I loved how they did the ending

4 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Does GH know YM was the one who gave BLY information

if you are asking if gh know ym was the one who gave sh the information, then no he doesn't bc ym only confressed to bly. and i think he wouldn't tell gh anyway bc gh doesn't need anymore reason to bully ym.

42 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Fan told him that his "little sister hairstyle" (straight bangs) is cute and Zhouzhou was like huh this is the little sister hairstyle? My bangs got snipped off in one go (I'm assuming it's the hairdresser)...btw Zhouzhou respond to almost every single question that the fans asked him

lol i was thinking about how adorable his bangs are in the pics. super straight and short bangs. anyway he looks really cute and bright in the videos i saw, always smiling and moving really quick through the fans. contrasted to poor jy, looking really uncomfortable and barely moving through the crowd

• Like 4

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

God, Zhouzhou is so naive. She intentionally did it, so that he contacts her and they connect. Why is he so naive? haha.

Hahha you want to read something like: Gurl, I know all your plans, I know it all, so take it back. 

• Like 4

GH will misunderstand BLY bcz he thought BLY and SH are in touch..this may be one of reason that led to kidnapping....poor BLY..he want to protect YM and at the same time he cant clear GH misunderstanding...

2 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Hahha you want to read something like: Gurl, I know all your plans, I know it all, so take it back. 

ha ha ha..he cant write like that...but i wish that girl read this post....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I watched all these...I want to watch loves's coming part 2 but i didnt get link...its not subbed..did u watch it..they said they are not selling dvd for that...

I think it was only released in theaters in Thailand so no I haven't seen it, there is a preview scene from it on-line though:

Spoiler

I had heard that they weren't releasing it on DVD, I remain optimistic that they'll upload it to their youtube channel eventually. The movie link I shared earlier for the first movie is from the Mungmee Productions official channel.

I'll keep posting recommendations, there are some obscure ones I've found on-line that you might not have seen. I think they're independent and student films. For the most part what I've been mentioning are the more main stream titles.

For example here's a short (25 minute) Chinese BL movie called To You, For Me.

Spoiler

Here's another really short one, not even 4 minutes. Someone translated it in the comments, it looks like they removed the sound from it since I last watched it on-line... Jealousy Between Lovers

Spoiler

I actually downloaded it and made a hard sub version of it for my own enjoyment... Maybe I should try uploading it somewhere... 

... I think I know way too much about BL. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdfkGdKTpwk

at 1.25, fan:you look so good in real!! WZ:Just how ugly am I? (he mentioned before that he took a look at himself in addicted and couldn't finish it because he finds himself too ugly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWJbX-TMdo

at 0.24,
Fan:Everyone wishes for you to smoke lesser
WZ:Okay , I feels that I should smoke lesser too
Fan:And..when you edit your photo...don't..
WZ:don't filter the skin
Fan:don't *mei tu xiu xiu* it (popular photo editing/beautifying app)
WZ:That was controlled by one tap (auto filter), I have no choice too
Fan:no, they wish for you to edit it nicely
WZ:*nods* edit it nicely

• Like 11