So I was listening to the OSTs from Happy Together (同乐会) while reading the Heroin original novel and I cant help but think the OST 两个人的剧本 (Two persons' script) sung by REE fits the HaiYin couple so well;; 

Especially the line which goes 把眼泪都变成、美丽的记忆 (turning tears into beautiful memories) 
I can't help but think about the scene after luoyin's dad got married to auntie zhou and dahai carried luoyin to the rooftop and dahai being all "I promise, besides your dad, no one cares about you more than me" 

My heart cannot take all the mushy mushy fluttery feelings anymore aaaahhh

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, gyushu said:

So I was listening to the OSTs from Happy Together (同乐会) while reading the Heroin original novel and I cant help but think the OST 两个人的剧本 (Two persons' script) sung by REE fits the HaiYin couple so well;; 

Especially the line which goes 把眼泪都变成、美丽的记忆 (turning tears into beautiful memories) 
I can't help but think about the scene after luoyin's dad got married to auntie zhou and dahai carried luoyin to the rooftop and dahai being all "I promise, besides your dad, no one cares about you more than me" 

ALEX AND BENNY ami right?

• Like 1

Montage with full version of Walk Slowly by WeiZhou <3

23 minutes ago, gyushu said:

I love 两个人的剧本 from Happy Together~ Yea, it will suit that rooftop scene very well <3

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

ALEX AND BENNY ami right?

Yes!!!! But tbh you can't really compare alex and benny to guhai and luoyin since they're in two vastly different circumstances 

Though honestly I feel that haiyin is more heartwrenching, considering the original novel's contents QAQ 

But both have so much heartbreak too :(

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gyushu said:

Yes!!!! But tbh you can't really compare alex and benny to guhai and luoyin since they're in two vastly different circumstances 

Though honestly I feel that haiyin is more heartwrenching, considering the original novel's contents QAQ 

But both have so much heartbreak too :(

btw i didnt compare those 2 , because  different storyline , but for me i want them real couple in real life :blush:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Montage with full version of Walk Slowly by WeiZhou <3

Darn, how come from those many pics of Zhouzhou, I could not find one that I don't like!? He is totally too cute! XD

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, alberto123 said:

What does richard simmons mean?

also, who is alex and benny? If its another bl drama, id be interested.

Alex and Benny are a gay couple from Happy Together Taiwanese webseries (not a BL per se). Their is one of the storylines. I just found out MrLuvBi Youtube channel has Eng subbed episodes edited to focus just on them. I'll check it out soon

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Seems like the post by the page was talking about fans pestering them about the release of the DVD and the second season? And some fans even went to complain to the company? And something else about the political situation (sorry, I have a hard time reading and understanding traditional chinese used in taiwan compared to simplified chinese used in the mainland)

Then the comment is basically saying just trust the official updates, don't anyhow believe what yoy see/overthink things 

• Like 2

Apparently Zhouzhou replied "That's more like it" to Johnny's comment ( "I don't want to talk , i am off to vote" ) , but his own comment on his own post couldn't make it to the top/hot comments section, so fans had a hard time finding his original reply to Johnny, I found his reply on page 201 lmaoa80d7200gw1f1jtvf2ap2j20lm05et9f.jpg

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, gyushu said:

Seems like the post by the page was talking about fans pestering them about the release of the DVD and the second season? And some fans even went to complain to the company? And something else about the political situation (sorry, I have a hard time reading and understanding traditional chinese used in taiwan compared to simplified chinese used in the mainland)

Then the comment is basically saying just trust the official updates, don't anyhow believe what yoy see/overthink things 

Yeah since that page prettily  assured that dvd will be available but the time is not scheduled yet. And political situation is about a new rule applied to tv series that was posted yesterday. Thanks for your help :3

JOHNNY in the making Demon Girl

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, adreeyan said:

Stumbled upon this photo lol 

Enjoy

SjutaID.jpg

AAAHHH SO HANDSOME!!! my uniform kink is showing hahahah I am dying to see how dahai will look in uniform aaaahhh 

1 hour ago, BLFANS said:

btw i didnt compare those 2 , because  different storyline , but for me i want them real couple in real life :blush:

www me too, especially for yuzhou!! but for alex/benny, I think Li QingTian is cuter with his friend ChenMu rather than Jumper hahahah