3 minutes ago, thoron said:

@mym999 is that a random thought or is it because of the pic? lol coz i'll disagree. that's the cutest Johnny picture i've seen so far.

what random thought...Are u thinking of my obsession with food then its not related to jonny...I do like jonny ..its cute...I just had craving for food...

More from the YOHO!GIRL interview! Tried my best to convey what they meant in my translation but tbh its so much cuter in Chinese aaahhh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GH3dY-MzKtw&feature=youtu.be

Starting from 1:38 

Qn: it's heard that CJD was not the one who taught the bed scenes, did you learn by yourself or did you ask friends? 

WZ: During shooting, I imagined him (JY) as a girl 

JY: You are the girl, why are you making me the girl?? (He sounded so indignant haha) 

WZ: I imagined him as a girl (repeated himself to make a statement lol) 

JY: You like such proactive (in pursuing r/s) girls?

WZ: So, we both acted 

JY: I just followed the feel... This kind of part is also not good to teach, also cannot really learn it well 

WZ: We asked each other for advice 

JY: Just following the feel, just do whatever you want, if it's not good then just redo it

(2:14) Qn: Will you mind if your future girlfriend is a fujoshi? 

WZ: If it's a girl I like, then I don't mind 

JY: I probably wouldn't mind.

WE HAVE HOPE GUYS HAHAHHA

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, thoron said:

Congratulations @fritzgerald. You just killed her.. Or did you??

Reveal hidden contents

"Hiiiiyaaahhhllll."

Lol. Enough of her.

I saw the previously posted Johnny Pics in Period Drama Costume..

Seems like China is keen on History/Magical TV Dramas too.. I dunno. Is that the case Chinese friends?

Anyway, is this part of that..

Derpy GuHai is Everything.

Johnny's phone case has boobies >_>

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Yeah I attached the youtube link in my brief translation haha. Actually miaopai videos can be view on web if you have the link,but for easier access I guess maybe downloading it would be better?

Yeah hahah but I ended up downloading the app anyways :lol: and bless pandawings' channel omg :P

• Like 1

I see some dramas/posters/movies but i dont take a notice..but suddenly when i like anthing i watch , i search for him online and after seeing i already saw other movies..I think OH..he is in that movie...I never noticed..and start to watch his other works...

54 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I just changed my obsession to food...I can live my life single if i had different types of food,AC room,Internet to watch dramas/movies and money for expenses....I can live with out people but i cant live with out them...

SAME XD 

Another part of the YOHO!GIRL interview ((I'm doing part by part orzzz sorry about that,,,,)) 

From 2:21 

QN: Being straight-as-a-ruler guys, how did you get into the role in the love scenes? 

JY: Before this, I had not read the original work, only read the script.

WZ: Yep

JY: Then I also didn't think to imitate, just to follow the script

WZ: Previously I watched Happy Together (1997 film by Wong Kar-Wai) and also Brokeback Mountain. After watching I thought about it, the emotional situation of those characters 

• Like 10

i'm reading the novel in vietnamese and i just got to the part where bly top gh and the morning after is hilarious

Spoiler
first, they 69 and its pretty explicit. i think guhai is an oral kind of guy lol... anyway after the first penetration, bly begged to go again (and he did it all seductively like lying on top of gh and rubbing against him, with gh wishing it was bly asking gh to richard simmons him instead of the other way around lol). gh was in so much pain but is too weak against this begging and guilt tripping so they ended up doing it 4 or 5 times that night, dear god. it hurts so much gh could barely sleep, but the irony is that when bly woke up in the morning even his penis was hurting LMAO. bly put some of his lefover cream medication from the rape on gh's butt, which gh was adorably embarrassed about. then when gh wants to treat and put medication on bly's penis, bly refused and ran out which caused gh to chase him around the house, but the image is both of them moving like 2 heavily pregnant women bc of the pain :lol: gh said "why are we torturing ourselves like this" lmao these stupid horny teenagers

even if the explicit stuff get omitted in the drama i hope we still get some implication of this hilarity lol

• Like 24

1 minute ago, shuwei said:

i'm reading the novel in vietnamese and i just got to the part where bly top gh and the morning after is hilarious

Hide contents
first, they 69 and its pretty explicit. i think guhai is an oral kind of guy lol... anyway after the first penetration, bly begged to go again (and he did it all seductively like lying on top of gh and rubbing against him, with gh wishing it was bly asking gh to richard simmons him instead of the other way around lol). gh was in so much pain but is too weak against this begging and guilt tripping so they ended up doing it 4 or 5 times that night, dear god. it hurts so much gh could barely sleep, but the irony is that when bly woke up in the morning even his penis was hurting LMAO. bly put some of his lefover cream medication from the rape on gh's butt, which gh was adorably embarrassed about. then when gh wants to treat and put medication on bly's penis, bly refused and ran out which caused gh to chase him around the house, but the image is both of them moving like 2 heavily pregnant women bc of the pain :lol: gh said "why are we torturing ourselves like this" lmao these stupid horny teenagers

even if the explicit stuff get omitted in the drama i hope we still get some implication of this hilarity lol

Omg Im crying in laughter this is so cute hahahaha I havent gotten far in reading the novel in chinese yet HAHAHAH but this scene is so precious!!!!! What chapter is this btw I wanna go skip ahead and read it first hahaha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gyushu said:

Omg Im crying in laughter this is so cute hahahaha I havent gotten far in reading the novel in chinese yet HAHAHAH but this scene is so precious!!!!! What chapter is this btw I wanna go skip ahead and read it first hahaha

chapter 136-137 yes go read it lol

6 minutes ago, shuwei said:

Hide contents

OMG, that is hilarious!

4-5x in one night!? Wow. That's just... Wow. #nocomment #astonished

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gyushu said:

More from the YOHO!GIRL interview! Tried my best to convey what they meant in my translation but tbh its so much cuter in Chinese aaahhh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GH3dY-MzKtw&feature=youtu.be

Starting from 1:38 

Qn: it's heard that CJD was not the one who taught the bed scenes, did you learn by yourself or did you ask friends? 

WZ: During shooting, I imagined him (JY) as a girl 

JY: You are the girl, why are you making me the girl?? (He sounded so indignant haha) 

WZ: I imagined him as a girl (repeated himself to make a statement lol) 

JY: You like such proactive (in pursuing r/s) girls?

WZ: So, we both acted 

JY: I just followed the feel... This kind of part is also not good to teach, also cannot really learn it well 

WZ: We asked each other for advice 

JY: Just following the feel, just do whatever you want, if it's not good then just redo it

(2:14) Qn: Will you mind if your future girlfriend is a fujoshi? 

WZ: If it's a girl I like, then I don't mind 

JY: I probably wouldn't mind.

WE HAVE HOPE GUYS HAHAHHA

JY don't forget you said that, ne?!

• Like 1