Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Apparently Zhouzhou replied "That's more like it" to Johnny's comment ( "I don't want to talk , i am off to vote" ) , but his own comment on his own post couldn't make it to the top/hot comments section, so fans had a hard time finding his original reply to Johnny, I found his reply on page 201 lmao

 

That's some dedication there lol. Sorry one liner since I'm on the train at the moment and my multiquote have other stuffs that I'm keeping lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Welcome~~ yeah they are so cute! The audio was hard to pay attention to and they had to play such a loud BGM lol , I raised the volume to hear their words clearly and gosh..my ears ...haha

Honestly I was more distracted by their clothes and Johnny's face hahahahaha 

Your poor ears though omg //pats 

How did you watch the video though! I had to go through downloading the app and everything, since I'm using my phone lol is it different on a laptop/desktop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

That's some dedication there lol. Sorry one liner since I'm on the train at the moment and my multiquote have other stuffs that I'm keeping lol. 

Nah cause the fans comment the time that he wrote the reply so I just had to click a lot of times to reach that timing haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@skeletonworks Sooner or later (We have a looong way to go til the end of the series) and Many More Train Rides to go, you will come across a fellow Addict on that train ride..

So let them Addicted Heroin flag fly.. Dont hide your being giddy with excitement.. Let them Songs play..

An̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶.̶.̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶J̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶u̶l̶u̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶!̶

Lol.

I mean..

And who knows, a dashing GuHai or Bai Lou Yin might just be in the corner already eyeing you.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, adreeyan said:

Stumbled upon this photo lol 

Enjoy

SjutaID.jpg

 

If that kind of look can kill, then I am dead, albeit happily dead.:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love my Timmy, and Johnny too. :heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gyushu said:

Honestly I was more distracted by their clothes and Johnny's face hahahahaha 

Your poor ears though omg //pats 

How did you watch the video though! I had to go through downloading the app and everything, since I'm using my phone lol is it different on a laptop/desktop?

Haha ikr their outfits... I thought the video can be watch on youtube? I first watched it on miaopai though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ryokise said:

Haha ikr their outfits... I thought the video can be watch on youtube? I first watched it on miaopai though :)

Aah it's out on YouTube?? Haha I didn't think to check YouTube lol I directly went to the link that was posted in this thread //silly me 

I should probably download miaopai hahaha all the videos omg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gyushu said:

Aah it's out on YouTube?? Haha I didn't think to check YouTube lol I directly went to the link that was posted in this thread //silly me 

I should probably download miaopai hahaha all the videos omg

Yeah I attached the youtube link in my brief translation haha. Actually miaopai videos can be view on web if you have the link,but for easier access I guess maybe downloading it would be better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, thoron said:

ADDICTED HEROIN SEASON 1 SONGS

GO HERE.

NEW!! NEW!!

8. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John   and  9. David Chang - I Think (Rooftop Crying Song)

Added!

 

I'm not sure regarding my title for number 9. It's the song from the Rooftop Scene. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong so i can edit.

Anyway. Enjoy.

 

Like if you Appreciate. :P

 

Reminder: Mp3 Downloads are for Evaluation Only. lol. Support the Artists by Buying their Albums if you really like their Songs.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the rooftop crying song is from Shuhei Nagasawa? O.o Or is he just singing that song and the composer is David Chang? I'm getting confused here. Help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@liesl Umm i based it on @Baron-B's video post. I'll go and have a second listen.

Edit: I now can confirm that it is the Rooftop Crying Scene Song. It starts when Guhai, carrying BaiLouYin, is already on the street going home to his house and eventually the Rooftop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
13 minutes ago, thoron said:

@skeletonworks Sooner or later (We have a looong way to go til the end of the series) and Many More Train Rides to go, you will come across a fellow Addict on that train ride..

So let them Addicted Heroin flag fly.. Dont hide your being giddy with excitement.. Let them Songs play..

An̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶.̶.̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶J̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶u̶l̶u̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶!̶

Lol.

I mean..

And who knows, a dashing GuHai or Bai Lou Yin might just be in the corner already eyeing you.

 

I always sit in the ladies coach so there's no chance of "Guhai" eyeing me :dissapointed_relieved: but I do want a Guhai in real life. Should I slept in the office like Luoyin and get a Guhai to be concern over sleeping me?!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Link to Happy Together please I was searching for it for quite some time XD I will appreciate it XD Lol It's been a long time .... hahahaha Zhouzhou and Johnny in their outfits are so hot I mean Philippines near the equator and stuff but they are sooooo hot,handsome and so cute XD

* back to reviewing :'( *

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The editor of YOHO!GIRL says the scarf that WZ knitted is with his grandma , his grandma was the one that taught him how to knit.

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy

Their signatures for YOHO!GIRL

Cr:YOHO!GIRL, Stella 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

Should I slept in the office like Luoyin and get a Guhai to be concern over sleeping me?!!!

 

No. Too fast. Start with Correcting Your "targets" on how to write their names better in Chinese Character. Act dismissive like BaiLouYin in the first episodes (that's his first encounter with GuHai)

 

Then follow up with wearing wet underwear. Lololol. And see if anybody gifts with you new ones.

(The scenes just pop out in ma head. Forgive me :P)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryokise said:

The editor of YOHO!GIRL says the scarf that WZ knitted is with his grandma , his grandma was the one that taught him how to knit.

 

Oh... I always imagined that Johnny actually kept it. #ShippingYuZhou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GMLA06 said:

Link to Happy Together please I was searching for it for quite some time XD I will appreciate it XD Lol It's been a long time .... hahahaha Zhouzhou and Johnny in their outfits are so hot I mean Philippines near the equator and stuff but they are sooooo hot,handsome and so cute XD

* back to reviewing :'( *

Do you want to watch the whole episode or just the Alex & Benny parts?

Alex & Benny parts with english sub starting with Epi 01

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

Definitely you did not survive that! Human!

 

Congratulations @fritzgerald. You just killed her.. Or did you??

Spoiler

YGqDZZp.jpg

"Hiiiiyaaahhhllll."

 

Lol. Enough of her.

I saw the previously posted Johnny Pics in Period Drama Costume..

Seems like China is keen on History/Magical TV Dramas too.. I dunno. Is that the case Chinese friends?

Anyway, is this part of that..

dqJ0o2V.jpg

Derpy GuHai is Everything.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just changed my obsession to food...I can live my life single if i had different types of food,AC room,Internet to watch dramas/movies and money for expenses....I can live with out people but i cant live with out them...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...