6 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh my! I just read this and got sweaty :P They did it until they got muscle cramp? And when BLY topped GH, he did it 4-5x in one night?

Well, I know that they were teenagers but I think CJD is a bit hyperbolic here. Right? Right? XD

actually i wanted to ask one of our chinese translator about this, but can anyone confirm or deny for me

Spoiler

in chapter 127, did cjd really described gu hai's penis as, when fully aroused, larger than a wrist???

i was hoping that this is a mistranslation into my language bc otherwise gu hai shouldnt top anyone ever again hahaha

• Like 3

GH : I knew it was my fault in this case. I should not be like that towards your friend but Yin i can't hold my emotion. I feel really not secure, if you could give me a certain answer i would not be in that way.

BLY : What kind of secure you want even? You freeload in our house, that's not enough?You want to feel secure? 

GH : You know what i want? Really, very much want it.

BLY : That will never be happened. If you want secure from that i'm warning you, you wont feel secure your whole life.

GH : Yin, you misunderstood me, im with you not because of this. Im also a regular man. If i want this why wouldnt i get a girl? It is because im really like you very much. So i cant control myself. Actually, you are very pure in my mind.Im really could not bear to touch you. 

BLY : Gu hai, we are both man, all i could do with you is up to this limit.

GH : Then you tell me, you like me or not?

BLY : Saying like this between two men dont you feel so affected unconventional.

GH : Anyway, i have to ask you like me or not? A little . . . ?

BLY : Go to sleep.

GH : Will you lose two pound if you say it? 

BLY : You already know it, why keep asking?

30v27vr.jpg

IM DYING AGAIN WITH THIS SWEETNESS AND JELOUSYYY :wub:

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, shuwei said:

actually i wanted to ask one of our chinese translator about this, but can anyone confirm or deny for me

Hide contents

in chapter 127, did cjd really described gu hai's penis as, when fully aroused, larger than a wrist???

i was hoping that this is a mistranslation into my language bc otherwise gu hai shouldnt top anyone ever again hahaha

I'm crying omf you are correct I went to reread ch127 and whew boy am I shocked 

Spoiler

CJD actually used the phrase 手腕般粗细, which means that its thick like a wrist, so maybe larger than a wrist would be exaggerated though wrist thickness should already hurt like hell especially without proper prep :crazy:

GH.... probably should not top again unless he's gonna be very patient in preparing BLY hahahahahh

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Don't worry, there's no string on him, his role in Demon girl is a small act <cameo>, and those others not a long project right now.. 

WHO IS WAITING FOR THEIR REUNION TODAY? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's going back to where?:D:D:D

When i woke up already pages are moved forword...im happy after reading spoilers...had a laugh in my face...BLY and GH story nomatter how much i read i still want to read all translations.....I cant wait for S2

• Like 1

While we are waiting for tonight's (CST's time) event, allow me to present you with the next chapter of YuZhou fanfic:

A Brush of Yellow in You

https://www.wattpad.com/227143532-the-colors-of-life-a-brush-of-yellow-in-you

"You keep on looking at the phone. Are you in a fight with Weizhou?"

Damn. He was perceptive, as always. "I am not sure," I grunted. "I don't think I did something wrong..."

"Maybe the problem lies with things you did not do instead," he said sagely. "It's like that with couples, either man or woman. It's always things you don't do that made them angrier rather things that you do wrong."

"You? Giving advice on relationship!?" I shot him a dirty glance. "The world must be nearing its end!"

He laughed. "I know a lot of theories on how to maintain relationship. I just don't care enough to apply them!" Eyes full with mirth, he nudged me not so gently. "Call him."

I called Zhouzhou.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

While we are waiting for tonight's (CST's time) event, allow me to present you with the next chapter of YuZhou fanfic:

A Brush of Yellow in You

what event you waiting? and which chapter is that?

26 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

A Brush of Yellow in You

Oh man, I had to reread the first line. For some reason I thought it was the real thing ahahaha xD

• Like 1

Just now, andrewth said:

Oh man, I had to reread the first line. For some reason I thought it was the real thing ahahaha xD

We truly hope this also happens in real life, my fellow YuZhou shipper! We truly hope so :P

Since I based these fanfics on real activities, they are kind of gaining their own life, LOL. Let us see where they lead us to XD 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

We truly hope this also happens in real life, my fellow YuZhou shipper! We truly hope so :P

Since I based these fanfics on real activities, they are kind of gaining their own life, LOL. Let us see where they lead us to XD 

They make the most adorable couple. Honestly, I love the friendship they have together regardless. But if they are a real couple, I'm going to be so happy. Them together makes me happy! LOVE IT lol

• Like 3

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh my! I just read this and got sweaty :P They did it until they got muscle cramp? And when BLY topped GH, he did it 4-5x in one night?

Well, I know that they were teenagers but I think CJD is a bit hyperbolic here. Right? Right? XD

Spoiler

I'm not sure if BLY topped GH here or not. It was said in the novel that BLY lay flat on the bed like a dead fish after GH told BLY to try topping him. The gap in details here could mean BLY top GH. But I just find that strange because in Chapter 136/137, as discussed here, the author wrote in detail that BLY topped GH as if it was BLY's first time topping GH perhaps.

Also, if I may say, I am not quite sure what position GH & BLY were in while GH was banging BLY here in Chapter 115. They were in doggy right? >_< loll i read & translated this chapter and still have no clear idea on that... xD

6 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

this is 3.30 AM in my place & i have insomnia thanks to high dose heroin withdrawal syndrome. so although it's short, i thought to continue my last summary before (please be kind if i made mistakes since my brain doesn't work properly :lol:)

SPOILER!!! this is the continuation from this post 

Hidden Content

no smuts this time, lol.. hopefully next one will contain the kamasutra incident :D

i'm going to catch some sleeps now, good night/day everyone :)

Lol!! I can't stop laughing at GH's demise. (Sorrrryyyy) Also, isn't it funny how there is such a big 'buzz' when GH gets topped by BLY? It is almost like an author's revenge for BLY when he got raped by GH previously? xD

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, gyushu said:

I'm crying omf you are correct I went to reread ch127 and whew boy am I shocked 

Hide contents

CJD actually used the phrase 手腕般粗细, which means that its thick like a wrist, so maybe larger than a wrist would be exaggerated though wrist thickness should already hurt like hell especially without proper prep :crazy:

GH.... probably should not top again unless he's gonna be very patient in preparing BLY hahahahahh

holy cow!

well, actually it depends on whose wrist she's talking about. i looked at mine and it doesnt seem that bad, i have seen bigger dildos hahaha. but if she's talking about gu hai's wrist, a guy who seems to be around 1.8-1.9m tall...oh dear

• Like 2

With regard to GH and BLY's activities:

15 minutes ago, alvinboi said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure if BLY topped GH here or not. It was said in the novel that BLY lay flat on the bed like a dead fish after GH told BLY to try topping him. The gap in details here could mean BLY top GH. But I just find that strange because in Chapter 136/137, as discussed here, the author wrote in detail that BLY topped GH as if it was BLY's first time topping GH perhaps.

Yes, it's ch. 136/137 that's I am talking about. For a virgin to do it 4-5x in one night is wow, LOL. No wonder Little Yin Zi got swollen XD

Also, if I may say, I am not quite sure what position GH & BLY were in while GH was banging BLY here in Chapter 115. They were in doggy right? >_< loll i read & translated this chapter and still have no clear idea on that... xD

I think GH was putting his richard simmons between BLY's thighs in a doggy position and then BLY did that to him (to the point of them getting muscle cramps, LOL). At least, that's how I imagine that night based on the summaries in this forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

• Like 3