On 2/25/2016 at 0:11 AM, mchansk07 said:

@lolalarue, there are few times when BLY admitted his feeling for GH in novel, but all were directed to other person. the most important person was the last one who heard it :P

here are some moments which i can remember (WARNING! big spoilers ahead, contains book 2 spoilers too. please don't read if you don't want your mood to be spoiled.)

Hidden Content

In chapter 129 or 128 as well;; 

Spoiler

Its after the rape, after being discharged from hospital, BLY tells GH to go ahead, he needs to find someone. 

So he confronts Shihui and bc she doesnt believe it he outright tells her that he loves GH, so getting back tigether with shihui can never happen 

• Like 4

QaF is awesome, I got into that years after I got into yaoi manga/anime. I bought the entire show a couple years ago. If you like QAF you might like Dante's Cove, acting is almost as good, love scenes are pretty graphic like QaF, it's a supernatural series.

People have been mentioning some anime BL so I thought I'd mention Gravitation. It was one of the first yaoi to go past the OVA (pilot) stage. I was thinking about it earlier wondering why it's still one of my favorite yaoi anime even though there are several newer ones that are good. I think one of the things I like most about it is that the uke/bottom is the one pursuing the seme/top.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, gyushu said:

Beware long long post bc I summarised the first part of ch 138 lolol this is too hilarious already I couldnt stop laughing 

Note that this is the morning after BLY tops GH //brutally// multiple times HAHAHAH

Reveal hidden contents

Lishuo and Shihu are at the door and GH and BLY are at a loss 
GH offers to go open the door, but he hobbles so BLY offers to go, GH is not to move around 
But then GH retorted saying that if BLY he would be made fun of by his friend
BLY won in the argument in the end (hes still pantless after putting the medicine)

So BLY goes to open the door, supporting his waist (like how a pregnant woman walks hahaha)
Then Lishuo used big force and clapped his hand on BLY's back, nearly causing BLY to fall down to the ground, and BLY tells Lishuo GH is still in the room and Lishuo laughs and asks if GH hasnt woken up yet 
They walk to the room, with BLY behind Lishuo

Lishuo asks GH why he so lazy, havent wake up yet and then slaps GH's butT harshlh HAHAHAHA
and obv GH is in a lot of pain but BLY is laughing at GH at the side so hard until he is in pain too LOL

So BLY anD GH try their best trying to explain why GH is in pain after Lishuo slapped his butt and smth like his leg is numb lol 
But then Lishuo sees bloodstains and asks how come GH is like this, wasnt he very fit and everything, even swimming in the winter 
Shihu makes to help assist GH in walking but lol GH asks them to go away and dares them to touch him again and then see what happens 

so they ask BLY to assist GH but obv BLY is also in pain so both of them are equally hobbling and after a long long time, GH FINALLY sits down but the moment he sits down Lishuo and Shihu say that they are leaving alr lmfao after all that trouble they didnt want to stay so they would come back another day HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Poor GH and BLY bbs hahahahaha I keep laughing at their pain

OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I almost choked on my sandwich reading this. Now I really hope they won't cut this scene when they air Season 2 :P.

• Like 2

I'm so Addicted that I'm actually reading this at work even though I probably shouldn't... I think I was karma punished though because I then got a long line that kept growing, it took me over 30 minutes to deal with everyone, we hardly ever get long lines. So I'm logging off after this post and will stick to checking this thread during my lunch hour.

Someone mentioned the Tyrant Falls in Love anime. They made an audio drama version on several CDs that cover the first 6(?) volumes that I've been watching on youtube. Not risking looking that up at work. Someone took the manga and lined it up with the audio drama so you could follow along. I want someone, who can draw well, to draw out Addicted in manga/Graphic Novel form and line it up with the audio drama so we can have a hold over until season 2 is hopefully finished. Is anyone else with me on this?

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Sorry to interrupt the conversation here. I'm just going to drop this here and backread the last few pages.

This is the full translation of Chapter 115: A forceful interrogation late at night- the part after BLY carried GH into the room on Christmas night...

Reveal hidden contents

****** Warning: Restricted content. This is not suitable for the young. ******

Chapter 115: here (Credits are included inside.)

Oh, Novel comparison for Episode 15 should probably be done by this coming Sunday. :)

Oh my! I just read this and got sweaty :P They did it until they got muscle cramp? And when BLY topped GH, he did it 4-5x in one night?

Well, I know that they were teenagers but I think CJD is a bit hyperbolic here. Right? Right? XD

• Like 8

2 hours ago, t00addicted said:

this one came to my mind immediately!

Yes yes! From this photoshoot :lol:! My subconscious is filled with Addicted I'm engaging in other things and lightbulbs go off if there is any correlation with Heroin hehehehehe

This is getting too much. I cant believe 15 episodes of some show has honestly made me depresssed over the last 3 days. Has seriously tugged at my heart strings, making me doubt if ii will ever find love like they have.

ive resorted to watching it on loop, over and over again, until i get over it. And so far, its working, although some of scenes still make me smile and feel all tingly inside.

Ive also read so many spoilers, that i already pretty much know how the story ends. But none the less, would love to see how they film it.

i think im over coming my addiction to addicted. Hahaha

3 hours ago, pureblade said:

Very random... was going through this manga and came upon this art! It reminds me of some the pics JY and WZ took to for Addicted.

iten_count_chapter_020_002-003.jpg

TEN COUNT!!! Awesome manga. I much prefer psychological stories - focus on the relationship over the romance - much like Addicted (and one of my other faves, Takumi-kun)

• Like 3

GuHai's Swelling Chrysanthemum --->  lololol. In the future, if ever i get to have my own company,  this would be an awesome company logo. Hehe

Thank you @mchansk07 for that wonderful summary. Nice thing to cap off the day. 

• Like 4