[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@40somethingahjumma... when I get home I will give you the link of the kissing... the kiss looked soooooo hottttttttr :wub::wub::wub:... it willll make you blush because it was soooo hottttt. wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gifwow2-onion-head-emoticon.gifwow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

There were not only a lot of hot kisses in Ode to Joy, but also a bed scene at the very end of the last episode there ... :rolleyes:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, xiaodan4869 said:

I just watched episode 11, so far the best ep to me. Supporting actors and actresses' acting is GREAT. 

A lot of puzzles of this current case have been solved. You may be stunned...

:)

How did you watch episode 11? 

48 minutes ago, xiaodan4869 said:

I just watched episode 11, so far the best ep to me. Supporting actors and actresses' acting is GREAT. 

A lot of puzzles of this current case have been solved. You may be stunned...

:)

@xiaodan4869 ... I loved episode 10 and 11.   only if you have watched episode 10 and 11 should you read what is in the quote box.

Spoiler

My favorite scenes of each episode 

Xu Xu profiling the actual event of Zixi's death. It was awesome. She is very talented. 

Ji Bai scolding for coming to a crime scene alone. Xu Xu loves bossing Ji Bai around just like he does.  She tells him to sit while she does her analysis out loud.  They were so cute. 

I especially loved the way he protected Xu Xu from Qiyiang who was went crazy when he saw his father at the station. 

Ji Bai also got hurt when protecting her. Xu Xu was so worried when she saw he was bleeding.  

I did not know that chingu... about the copyright .

Chingu, Donyou think there is a possibility to get a second season for When A Snail Falls In Love. I am so loving and dreading the end of this drama already. :tears::tears:  This drama is beautifully written, performed and directed that it is truly unique.  This adaptation of novel to tv screen has captured my attention and making we wish for more stories or crimes for Ji Bai's team to solve.

Yao Meng--- Never expected to like this character because of the novel but in the show she is HAS grown on me wish that she will end up with Zhao Han. :wub::wub:

Zhao Han --- He is always looking out for YM and she is so clueless. He has a big heart, loves being a cop and respects everyone in his team. He became a bot more braver when Xu Xu showed up.  I love his bromance with Ji Bai. 

1 minute ago, lolalarue said:

Subs are out! Wow, so Xu Xu now knows how she feels. Can't wait for Ji Bai to have his own realisation. Though I want to see him fall for a bit before he realises.

@lolalarue.... Chingu, I believe Ji Bai already knows he likes her. That is why he teases Xu Xu so much.  I believe he has already started pursuing her already. :wub::wub::wub:

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@lolalarue.... Chingu, I believe Ji Bai already knows he likes her. That is why he teases Xu Xu so much.  I believe he has already started pursuing her already. :wub::wub::wub:

I keep seeing hints. But I wasn't sure if he was aware that he was interested in her. That puts the couple roleplay into new light. :) I"ll have to watch them again. I kind of assumed that he was unaware that he treats her differently. But it makes sense that a mature, perceptive genius worldly man would know himself well enough to know how he felt and to be discreet enough to hide it pretty well. 

11 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I keep seeing hints. But I wasn't sure if he was aware that he was interested in her. That puts the couple roleplay into new light. :) I"ll have to watch them again. I kind of assumed that he was unaware that he treats her differently. But it makes sense that a mature, perceptive genius worldly man would know himself well enough to know how he felt and to be discreet enough to hide it pretty well. 

@lolalarue... She is the Snail in the drama chingu. In every episode Ji Bai always bring a smile to her face and his attention towards her always makes her happy. 

Hello All,

Just watched episodes 10-12 on Drama Fever. Loving the episodes. Getting better and better. JB definitely love/likes XX. He gives her those soft and gentle smiles. She also peeks his interest and he never knows what she is thinking or going to say. Her roommate also gives her the opportunity to think about her feelings something  she never really thought about. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

:):D LOVE LOVE THIS DRAMA ONE OF THE BEST EVER

I was so surprised to find already the subtitled episodes 10-12.

As for the culprit, I must confess that I had seen him coming for two reasons:

- The conversation between Ye Luan and him about the past

- Since he had been loyal to the Ye family for so many years, how come that he was still a subordinate (only General manager)?

This makes me wonder if from the start, he didn't manipulate Ye Zi Xi... she is so sure that her uncle was involved in her father's death! Why? He must have brainwashed her... She must have trusted him because he was like a family member. Then there is also something else: the embezzlement. He must be involved as well. Zhang was kidnapped again therefore he didn't plan the embezzlement alone.

Notice that Hu Z. had the agreement signed in front of Ye Zi Xi and just after that, the news was released. So in my opinion, he wanted to make sure that Ye Zi Xi would be seen as the traitor. So he had already planned to kill her. Just before Ye Qiang left the house, he took a bag from his car trunk hence he had everything ready (the plastic on his shoes, the hat aso). Kidnapping Zhang is his way to get rid of a witness. Zhang is not the mastermind.

Why are Hu Z.'s reasons for doing this?

This is related to the past in my opinion. We could see him visiting a Buddhist temple... something shocking considered that he is involved in drugs dealing and humans trafficking! I do think that his main target is to destroy Ye and his company. It started with the kidnapping, the name of Ye's company was tarnished. Now, like Ye Luan said, he can't save the company any more due to the drug deals.

I don't think that JB already loves XuXu... sure, he likes her and even admires her intelligence. Yet he doesn't see her as a woman yet: "Monster don't have gender". The reason he allows XX to come close to him is that he likes her vulnerability, yet she doesn't try to woo him like all the other women he had met in the past. I guess, JB has never liked to be pursued by his female admirers. He always set boundaries, even with Ye Zi Xi: he only considered her as his little sister. Deep down, he knew that she wanted more but preferred ignoring it. But XuXu behaves differently. She is not interested in getting his attention: she is more passive. She likes observing people, like she told him. When she took care of him, he had thought that she was behaving like the other female admirers: earn his favours.... until he heard her answer: "I just wanted to do it!" So her frankness and innocence took him by surprise. 

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I was so surprised to find already the subtitled episodes 10-12.

As for the culprit, I must confess that I had seen him coming for two reasons:

- The conversation between Ye Luan and him about the past

- Since he had been loyal to the Ye family for so many years, how come that he was still a subordinate (only General manager)?

This makes me wonder if from the start, he didn't manipulate Ye Zi Xi... she is so sure that her uncle was involved in her father's death! Why? He must have brainwashed her... She must have trusted him because he was like a family member. Then there is also something else: the embezzlement. He must be involved as well. Zhang was kidnapped again therefore he didn't plan the embezzlement alone.

Notice that Hu Z. had the agreement signed in front of Ye Zi Xi and just after that, the news was released. So in my opinion, he wanted to make sure that Ye Zi Xi would be seen as the traitor. So he had already planned to kill her. Just before Ye Qiang left the house, he took a bag from his car trunk hence he had everything ready (the plastic on his shoes, the hat aso). Kidnapping Zhang is his way to get rid of a witness. Zhang is not the mastermind.

Why are Hu Z.'s reasons for doing this?

This is related to the past in my opinion. We could see him visiting a Buddhist temple... something shocking considered that he is involved in drugs dealing and humans trafficking! I do think that his main target is to destroy Ye and his company. It started with the kidnapping, the name of Ye's company was tarnished. Now, like Ye Luan said, he can't save the company any more due to the drug deals.

I don't think that JB already loves XuXu... sure, he likes her and even admires her intelligence. Yet he doesn't see her as a woman yet: "Monster don't have gender". The reason he allows XX to come close to him is that he likes her vulnerability, yet she doesn't try to woo him like all the other women he had met in the past. I guess, JB has never liked to be pursued by his female admirers. He always set boundaries, even with Ye Zi Xi: he only considered her as his little sister. Deep down, he knew that she wanted more but preferred ignoring it. But XuXu behaves differently. She is not interested in getting his attention: she is more passive. She likes observing people, like she told him. When she took care of him, he had thought that she was behaving like the other female admirers: earn his favours.... until he heard her answer: "I just wanted to do it!" So her frankness and innocence took him by surprise. 

@bebebisous33.... Chingu, I knew Hu Z was not trustworthy either but the family never treated him like family. Now thinking back he mad sure all révise ce were pointing toward the family. I don't know if he want to destroy the Ye family but I will admit he was greedy. Like you said the conversation Between Hu and Luan  was that Hu wasn't ready to let go of the past but Luan. I feel there is someone else is looking to destroy the Ye family. In the past Luan and Hu were involved with some shady dealing so if he really had ill Intention he would have done so already. 

Ji Bai does like her and I do think he sees her as a woman but he is very closed off and he doesn't let his emotions take control. Like you said he does set boundaries it with Xu Xu he has never set the boundaries and he lets her do what she wants. Like for an example when she brought him food he accepted but once she started talking about the case , he assumed she came to kiss up. another example he allowed her to treat his wounds when his wasn't that bad. Maybe the novel is clouding my judgment. Lol  

Great analysis chingu :heart: 

I am soooo loving this drama!  The script is taut and very well told, the cinematography is beyond excellent and the acting is superb.  I hope the team responsible for this production will be doing more projects.  Just excellent from every angle.

Archived