[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

Princess still talking to the CP. Princess says if CP is unhappy with the gift, they will prepare it again but CP knows that its being stolen. CP continues to talk (seemingly threatening instead, cant understand this part) 

Princess guard comes to report that AR got dragged off by guards. SH, SMJ and SW goes off to search for her. Leaving BR behind. 3 of them fight with the guards (just like in the stills) SH is about to draw his sword, but SMJ stops him as it will mean war if they draw their swords. BR then joins them. They fight and SW is being held at sword point, so do the other hwarangs. Some head guard reports to the CP about AR and the hwarangs. Things dont look good now. 

Hwarangs are being guarded with sword held by their necks. Head guard comes over and orders for them to be dragged off to another location. BR sees those mangmang village gangsters. Did he manage to pass the letter along while the other 3 boys rushed off to rescue AR?

4 of them are locked up. BR thinks back to the gangster smiling to him. AR meanwhile is being locked in another cell with a lot of other prisoners. She says she is a physician and offers to treat them but none of them flinch. She tries to convince them in order to treat them.

Outside, gangster meets with head guard, and brings some goods to him, its gold!!! (are these stolen from the princess entourage?)

Back in silla, Lord HK goes to the Queen. or rather, barges into her quarter. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord HW beat around the bush with the queen and queen asks him to speak directly. He then asks about the king within hwarang and SW and asks for the queen to give up her throne. Queen tenses up. (is that something to do with SW birth again??)

CP is presented gold from the gangster, and gangster meets CP. CP then takes out a letter. OMO BR STILL PASSED THE LETTER ALONG. T.T 

CP finishes reading the letter and CP says the faceless king is within hwarang and plans to kill him (?). CP repeats, kill the king? (WTH?? stepdad asking CP to kill the king for him?) CP seems to have a new idea, shifting his focus to the king instead of the princess. (i  may misintepret this part)

Princess goes to see the hwarangs in the prison. She screams at them and SW says that we just have to fight. (sounds like the line that appear in the preview)

Princess then barges into the CP's quarters, with new found determination and she lectures him. But i cant understand T.T CP brings up marriage again and asks about the faceless king. CP says that the king is among one of the hwarangs. And he mentions of killing them or so. (i cant understand too) Princess then grabs a sword and throws it in front of the CP and leaves veiled threats. 

Guard goes to the cell AR is locked up in, and soldiers start to drag them out. The hwarangs are brought in front of the CP, and princess. CP says he heard silla's king is here. And ask for someone to own up (?) 

He then ordered the soldiers to bring in the prisoners and AR is one of them. (maybe to force SMJ to confess that he is the king)

CP says if the king is here, he better own up, if not he will kill silla people every 15 mins. (if i did not get it wrongly)

Lord HW goes to meet Hwarang master. Lord HW asks about the king within hwarang and master feigns ignorance. Lord HW says something about some father (dk is it his dad or who else's dad). Lord Hw brings up something like changing the king. Master says despite he does not approve of the queen but if there is no royalty in silla, silla will be shaken.

CP starts threatening them again, asking for the king to stand out. AR stares at SMJ while SH stares at SW. SMJ is in a dilemma. His people are looking at him.

The soldiers starts killing and the blood splatters onto the hwarangs, including SMJ's clenched fists. WTF CP?!!! OKAY I WANNA KILL THIS CP NOW.

OMG THEY DRAG AR NEXT. 

SW now tenses up and SMJ is contemplating real hard. SMJ is about to say he is the king, but SW admits it instead. OMG

SW goes forward and admits he is the king. The way he said "I am the king!" OMG. WOAH WOAH WOAH. END

HOLY!!!

PREVIEW:

- SW talks to CP (on some condition)

Hwarangs bring back the prisoners but some are shot.

PO goes to beg the queen to save the king (?)

SW engages in another sword fight with baekje guard again.

SW and SMJ talk about the people and something else which i did not manage to catch

So sorry for my limited korean knowledge cause there is quite some dialogue tonight which are quite important (i think)! AND I CANT REMAIN CALM NOW. NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE. AND THE AGONISING 6 DAY WAIT STARTS.

OMG are you serious sw admits he is king??

no this is really a big cliffhanger... 

Why we have to wait for next week.??

today's episode only parts i liked was

1. Hansung and yeo wool's part^_^

2.ah ro story telling and bringing food

3.SH and BR water splashing:wub:.

what i really hated or disliked was HS grandfather beating DS i felt really bad about bone ranking:(

7 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

So sorry for my limited korean knowledge cause there is quite some dialogue tonight which are quite important (i think)! AND I CANT REMAIN CALM NOW. NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE. AND THE AGONISING 6 DAY WAIT STARTS.

Thanks to you @cpy95 and @Ainee Etp for doing the hardwork.  Yes, everyone of us here are in the same position.  It seems we have to wait some more.  Got to compliment PHS's acting tonight especially the part when he was put in the dilemma.  Even we can feel the intensity of the situation.  Will we be able to think calmly in the same situation to make the right decision?

Now I am annoyed.

Why can't they just make it for SMJ to announce that he is the king? The writer is making him look and behaving like a coward. Why butcher such a great character?

So, 6 episodes more to go and the world still do not know he is the real king. I am amgry....in order to elevate Sun Woo's courage and deep love for Aro, the writer discounted SMJ in the process. I mean, SMJ prevented the killing of the Silla peasants yet he does not mind his subjects being killed in order to protect his identity and himself? That does not add up together to his characater's traits, totally senseless. Expecting severe bashing of SMJ at Dramabeans for sure. I am not going to read the DB recap.

Archived