Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Time-Slip
Episodes: 2
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2015-Dec-13 to 2015-Dec-20
Air time: Sunday 00:05

Director : Kim Ji Hyun

Screenwriter : Kim Ji Hyun

Synopsis

Dan Bi (Kim Seul Gi) is a senior high school student who is also an applicant for the College Scholastic Ability Test. She gave up studying math and on the day of the test, she fell into time lapse and lands somewhere in Joseon era. She then falls in love with Lee Do (Yoon Doo Joon), The king who craves math.

Casts

Main Cast

Kim Seul Gi as Jang Dan Bi
Yoon Doo Joon as Lee Do (king)

Supporting Cast

Jin Ki Joo as Queen So Heon
Ahn Hyo Sup (안효섭) as Che Ah Jin
Lee Dae Yun as Choi Man Ri
Jung Kyu Soo as Shim On
Kim Gab Soo as Hwang Hee
Go Kyu Pil as math teacher
Im Ye Jin

Credit : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Splash_Splash_Love

Official Subbing Site
https://www.viki.com/tv/29455c-splash-splash-love

By The Splashers Team :)

Naver Online Watching Links : 

Official Website:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/pdpd/

Teasers

Script Reading

OST and Featured Songs

Remi (레미) - 너에게 퐁당 (Splash Splash Love OST Part.1)

Cr : Felix II on YT

김형중 (Kim Hyung Joong) - 너에게 퐁당 [Splash Splash Love OST Part 2]

Cr: Sojutube G on YT

원 모어 찬스 (One More Chance) - 가지마라 (Don't Go)

Cr : onstage 온스테이지 on YT

Lee Seung Hwan 이승환 feat Lee So Eun - 너에게만 반응해 I Feel On You 

Cr : kt music on YT

페퍼톤스(Peppertones) - 행운을 빌어요  'Beginner's Luck'!

Cr : CJENMMUSIC Official on YT

Behind The Scenes

Cut 1

Cut 2

Spoiler

Cut 3

Cut 4

Cut 5

Cut 6
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/653038 (alternative link)

Cut 7

Cut 8

Cut 9

Credit Videos : b2st_paradise on YT (see more on their channel)

Ahn Yeo Sup BTS

Cr : Starhaus Ent on YT

Kim Seul Gi BTS

Cr : munuh on YT

Stills
Pongdang4.jpg

Spoiler

Pongdang5.jpg

Pongdang6.jpg

Pongdang8.jpg

Pondang9.jpg

Pondang11.jpg

Pondang13.jpg

Pondang14.jpg

Pongdang3.jpg

Fanmade MV

Kim Seul Gi x Yoon Doo Joon - «I Need You» #1:

Credit : fidda868 on YT Channel

Articles related

Please Follow Soompi Rules

1.Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

2.Don't quote images.

3.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

4.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

5.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

6.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

7.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators ororomunroe Lyrayoo | forevergirl | loli |alekaonu | lupita311

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, kyunii88 said:

Calling my friends!annyeong.....lets try this one, i love Kim Seul Gi's dramas, so i make this one and have interesting storyline^^

@delfin @Kasmic @evie7 @valsava @suchadiva42 @NaBonq @fidda868 @bebebisous33 @nonski @ruzikie

Have a nice day!^^

Annyeong @kyunii88 !!! thanks for the call dear...i've seen the article about this drama but didnt read the details about this drama..the storyline is quite interesting... are u sure only 2 eps for this drama?

@Ahpheng perhaps you can join us here and make cstrips for this drama..LOL  

Hiya @kyunii88 hahaha! I gotta laugh first crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419 Im sorry but who said SWP was going to be their last thread that they will open and who also was wise enough to say "never, say never"  crazy-monkey-emoticon-175.gif?1292792424 WOAH! I just checked out the teasers and what do we have here??? our ghost being the lead and she get's her man double YAY for KSG!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-148.gif?1292792417 but kyunii Im not sure if I have the time for this drama as I'll be on MIA soon right up till the late Jan 2016..hehehe it's my turn now. I have a long awaited holiday to attend to and so Im not sure how my internet will be whilst away. I might pop in every now and then to lurk around but unfortunately I cant be as active as I would like to be... Mian and thanks for the shout out dear. crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399  Sending much love to you and if I cant catch you again I hope you have a wonderful Xmas and a awesome 2016. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407

@Kasmic annyeong unni!!!!HAHHAHAHA.....

Lemme bow first.... Hf--4fuGdxCROpvc9X-mdkTwitcGgr8Cqs6eVWxYsorry~~

Yes i'm the one who said SWP will be the last one, and you were the one who said never say Never! kekekkeke:D

Dont worry... its short drama and only has 2 episodes, and will be ended even before xmas comes *yayyy

I'm still having my MIA, but cant resist to make thread for this cute drama, and sorry if i'll always late for reply.

Hope you have a great time with your fams in your xmas and year-end holidays unni!*bearhugs*miss you*kisses* crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399

@fidda868 yups its only TWO....hahahhha, even javabean on DB feels pity because of a very few eps , thank you for coming:D

Btw, i watch 5 to 9 too^^

Say hello to others and thank you for coming^^

@nearsea @trashoppaya yes our ghost gets the man now ^^ 

Btw, i worry about the ending, i dont really like Rooftop Prince's ending though i really like it. Is time travel drama always end up with sad ending?.

@kyunii88 Yess,and the story is quite refreshing.About the ending,this would be my first time travel drama after faith,and I have not ended that either,so not sure.But considering the time span,maybe it would be open to crazy but sweet and swoon worthy ending? =D

29 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@kyunii88 Yess,and the story is quite refreshing.About the ending,this would be my first time travel drama after faith,and I have not ended that either,so not sure.But considering the time span,maybe it would be open to crazy but sweet and swoon worthy ending? =D

Well, whatever ending it would be, i already signed in for this drama....fall in love with refreshing storyline like you too^^

I've read someone said that KSG might invent some hangul to him meanwhile the king will give the origin of math lesson to her....LOL

Speaking about a big problem with Math, i had that too, and i was about to gave up when took science class to enter the college, so i really know how her desperates kekkekeke

Lets spazz more since its getting near with airing time, hope viki will really sub it^^

@kyunii88, Thanks for the shout out:heart: I've read a few articles about this one too. I had no idea that it would be subbed. I love Kim Seul Gi too, I'm happy she she is getting a lead role. Girl you join us in the 5 Ji Kara thread, it's hard to behave when there are abs being shown every week and not a fellow PAC in sight.

@fidda868 if  @Ahpheng, makes a C strip please make a mv, and hello!

@Kasmic, Hello this sounds like we are going to have some fun.

8 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@kyunii88, Thanks for the shout out:heart: I've read a few articles about this one too. I had no idea that it would be subbed. I love Kim Seul Gi too, I'm happy she she is getting a lead role. Girl you join us in the 5 Ji Kara thread, it's hard to behave when there are abs being shown every week and not a fellow PAC in sight.

I'll visit when i have more spare time kekekke....seems many abs selling in front of us recently *cough*oh my venus*cough* :D

It must be hard without PAC members around while we have abs galore.lol

I hope they will have a good chemistry like KSG with Yoon Hyun Min in Discovery of Romance, i like them than the OTP. :D

Fingerscrossed viki will sub it, since they already have the page for this drama. Thank you for coming *bearhug*kiss*

I love this drama. The first part is up on Naver. They split the drama into 10 parts to air on Naver with the first 5 airing December 10th - 14 thand the last five December 17th-21st at 5:00 KST. The full two parts will air December 13th and 20th on MBC. Here is the link to the first part: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/648862 Also here is a really cute video of them: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hl8s9_기습공개-김슬기-윤두준-사랑스러운-셀카놀이_shortfilms

YAY! Thank you for creating this thread. I been looking for this thread in SOOMPI for like the longest time. Cannot wait for this drama to air even though I wish it was much longer. I will take what I can have. Love this pairing! 

Thank You!!

@marykarmelina done filled the request, hope subs will be released right after the official from MBC^^

@Academycute101 thank you so much for the part1 link, its awesome start!!gonna wait everyday hahhhaha

And part 2 is up now on naver, done watching it!its funny drama, LOL when the king try the camera phone :D

Part 2 Here

Welcome aboard to my friends @suchadiva42 lupita311 @Lyna

obYr6wD.png

Hi everyone :)

Thank you for requesting Splash Splash LOVE license on VIKI.

We are happy to announce we jut got the official license to sub this mini-drama on VIKI

CHANNEL: https://www.viki.com/tv/29455c-splash-splash-love

SYNOPSIS:

How far can you run away from the inevitable? Dan Bi (Kim Seul Gi) is a high school senior who hates math and has given up on her future dreams because it requires math! On the day of her college entrance exams, she becomes so distraught that she runs away from it. But Dan Bi has the supernatural ability to teleport to different places whenever it rains. On this particular rainy day, she jumps into a puddle and time travels back to the Joseon Dynasty, where she is immediately detained by palace guards and taken before the young King Lee Do (Yoon Doo Joon). Can the 21st-century girl help the young king face the tough issues of that time period — and will she have to use math to do it? “Splash Splash Love” is a 2015 two-episode South Korean drama special written and directed by Kim Ji Hyun.

@kyunii88 It seems episode video will be available on the same day of its airing. Subbing will take place the same day it gets uploaded on Viki, but we make progress as we have Viki volunteers. Don't worry. I am 100% sure we will be the first ones to sub this.

17 hours ago, marykarmelina said:

Hi everyone :)

Thank you for requesting Splash Splash LOVE license on VIKI.

We are happy to announce we jut got the official license to sub this mini-drama on VIKI

CHANNEL: https://www.viki.com/tv/29455c-splash-splash-love

SYNOPSIS:

How far can you run away from the inevitable? Dan Bi (Kim Seul Gi) is a high school senior who hates math and has given up on her future dreams because it requires math! On the day of her college entrance exams, she becomes so distraught that she runs away from it. But Dan Bi has the supernatural ability to teleport to different places whenever it rains. On this particular rainy day, she jumps into a puddle and time travels back to the Joseon Dynasty, where she is immediately detained by palace guards and taken before the young King Lee Do (Yoon Doo Joon). Can the 21st-century girl help the young king face the tough issues of that time period — and will she have to use math to do it? “Splash Splash Love” is a 2015 two-episode South Korean drama special written and directed by Kim Ji Hyun.

@kyunii88 It seems episode video will be available on the same day of its airing. Subbing will take place the same day it gets uploaded on Viki, but we make progress as we have Viki volunteers. Don't worry. I am 100% sure we will be the first ones to sub this.

For some reason I am unable to view the teasers because it is saying that that is unavailable in my country, even though it's licensed in my country.

Archived