[Short Drama 2015] Splash Splash Love | 퐁당퐁당 LOVE

kyunii88

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2015 at 2:31 PM, kyunii88 said:

Calling my friends!annyeong.....lets try this one, i love Kim Seul Gi's dramas, so i make this one and have interesting storyline^^

@delfin @Kasmic @evie7 @valsava @suchadiva42 @NaBonq @fidda868 @bebebisous33 @nonski @ruzikie

Have a nice day!^^

OMG! dongsaeng @kyunii88 thank you for tagging me here and for opening this thread.  I am kinda going MIA, on and off...uncertain apperances due to my hectic schedule after the ending of SWP, i always had a busy sched but  this time it's just too OTT so i am kinda missing a lot of things here at soompi.  I am so anticipating this and happy that you got us the details here.  I love both leads, Seul Gi and of course my Doo Joon.  The premise is quite a rehash of other fusion sageuk but it seems cute.  Anyway I am in on this drama.  I just dunno if I will be able to make any GIFs banners or MV on this one.  hopefully if time permits!  missed you and the gang... thank you!

Thanks for the goodies @Mico Ricco ^^

@nonski

Hiiii eonie!!!glad you come here^^ na doo...nadoo in my MIA, but cant help to spazzing this cute drama. Fighting for your RL, keep healthy and sexyyy like other Pac gang :D *bearhug*kiss*

Today 1st ep will be broadcast on MBC, but Part 4 is up now!

Here

Wanna share some gifs, enjoy^^

Spoiler

9JBYst2.jpg

OZA4ftl.jpg

zzsYQsG.jpg

And When the King of Joseon accidentally clicked the camera phone :D

tumblr_nz7bofY4rU1urhgxio1_r1_250.gif

#will add another gifset later~

Have a nice day ^^

Just now, kyunii88 said:

From asianwiki

It will be at 24.05 KST.

Note : KST = UTC+9, so you can adjust your time zone for the airing time.

Actually its weird why this drama air at midnight.:cry:

Thanks! I watched part 4 it was sooo cute! How dare mbc make it a 2 ep drama!!! They are soo cute together. I need this to be extended!

1 minute ago, trashoppaya said:

Thanks! I watched part 4 it was sooo cute! How dare mbc make it a 2 ep drama!!! They are soo cute together. I need this to be extended!

Yup they have a good chemistry...LOL when Danbi ate the drugged food...she is the one who aroused.

I wonder how their loveline will end up, because the King has already the Queen, but i think they havent gotten the consumate night yet. :D so thats why the Queen and her dad anxious to make a baby fast. On top of that, OTP are from different dimension, i'm afraid they would have like Rooftop Prince's ending, it was bittersweet yet bit open-ending.

Btw, because her friend and the teacher also in Joseon time (as queen and eunuch), i wonder if the King also exist in modern too?.

3 minutes ago, kyunii88 said:

Yup they have a good chemistry...LOL when Danbi ate the drugged food...she is the one who aroused.

I wonder how their loveline will end up, because the King has already the Queen, but i think they havent gotten the consumate night yet. :D so thats why the Queen and her dad anxious to make a baby fast. On top of that, OTP are from different dimension, i'm afraid they would have like Rooftop Prince's ending, it was bittersweet yet bit open-ending.

Btw, because her friend and the teacher also in Joseon time (as queen and eunuch), i wonder if the King also exist in modern too?.

Yes, I was thinking the same as well. I did not like the ending for RTP. I hope they will come up with a better ending and better yet extend it bc they definitely have the acting chops for it. I love KSG to pieces and cute doo joon! Btw how will the full ep differ from the mini ep?

Archived